A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" she whispered into Carol's ear. "Shouldn't these panties be a size smaller?

"Urrggghh..." Carol stammered, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

"Ilsa please," said Calloway. "We are never going to get through all these clothes if you persist in this sort of behavior."

"Okay," Ilsa laughed, backing away.

For the next hour Carol modeled the various items of underware and clothing that Calloway had brought. There was quite a variety, including uniforms for maids and nurses, school girl outfits as well as slinky cocktail dresses, and 'teddies' to wear around the house. As a former bank executive, Carol especially appreciated the business suit that looked very conservative until you took off the jacket to reveal the deep cleavage of the blouse underneath.

Ilsa and Calloway acted professionally in checking the fits and taking notes. The clothing was all extremely sexy, which kept Tom's cock at full extension, and elicited a stream of horny comments from him. When they finally came to the end Carol emerged in a dress that really made him squirm.

It was a high necked, tight fitting sheath, with big buttons down the front. A colorful apron-like sash wrapped around her hips and was secured with a large sliver hook. Carol modeled the dress and then released the hook to drop the sash. In the back a round cut out was centered just over her ass, and her perfectly shaped cheeks protruded naked through the hole.

"Marvelous," exclaimed Calloway. "The invitation to squeeze your ass is simply irresistible." To emphasize his point he reached behind her and grabbed a handful of the tight flesh, pulling her body up against him. "You can show your appreciation for all these nice clothes by giving me a big kiss," he said.

In her aroused state Carol had no hesitation in offering him her lips and tongue. At the same time she dropped her hand between their bodies to feel the stiff cock that was pressing against her stomach. The scene was too much for the over-stimulated Tom, and he let out a wail like a wounded dog.

"Poor Tom," soothed Ilsa. "You have been so patient. I think you deserve a little relief."

Tom's erection was swaying back and forth like a mast on a sailboat as Ilsa knelt in front of him. Daintily she took the tip between her thumb and finger and held it steady so she could lick the underside of the stem.

"AAHHHH...."

Ilsa leaned back and looked toward Carol. "Come here dear. Let me show you some tricks."

Carol slipped out of Calloway's embrace and knelt beside Ilsa. Tom had closed his eyes and was moaning softly. Ilsa took Carol's hand and positioned it around the base of Tom's swollen cock.

"You hold it steady while I show you how to do the head," instructed Ilsa.

Gripping him tightly Carol felt the throbbing pulse of blood that was sustaining him. She watched as Ilsa licked around the head and then put her moist lips just around the tip. From the movement of Ilsa's mouth Carol knew that her tongue was probing his opening. His hips jerked and his moaning became louder.

"Ahhhh.... goddd.... that is so incredible...."

Lifting her head, Ilsa spoke to Carol like a teacher showing a child how to do a puzzle. "Most women think a blow job means hard sucking and trying to swallow the whole enchilada," she said. "But you get the best results from licking and teasing. Here you try it."

They switched roles, with Ilsa holding the stem while Carol licked and tongued the tip. With her other hand Ilsa began lightly scratching her long nails across his balls, and then lightly cupping them. Tom bounced up and down in his seat, trying to shove his cock into Carol's mouth.

"Let it in a little now," said Ilsa. "Bite down with your lips. I'm going to work on his ass."

Ilsa held his balls in one hand while she slid her other hand under his ass. "You will be amazed at how much a little probing of a man's ass adds to his pleasure, especially if it happens at the same time the tip of his cock is being stimulated."

"OHHH.... shiiiiitttt.... you're going to make me cummm....."

Ilsa withdrew her hand and motioned for Carol to take her mouth off of Tom's cock. She spoke to Carol like she was instructing her on first aid. "Now once you get him to this stage you want to back off and let him settle down a little. That way it will be much more powerful when you finally let him cum. Ideally he should be tied to the bed so you could roll him over on his stomach and really work on his ass. A little massaging of his prostate would take him to another level."

Carol pursed her lips like she had tasted something sour. "Don't you feel dirty putting your finger in his ass?"

"That can be an issue," laughed Ilsa. "It's better if you clean him out first. I like to give a man an enema to get rid of all the nasty stuff. It also humiliates him and usually turns him on even more."

"How can you force him to do that?"

"The key is to get his hands handcuffed or tied behind his back. Then with your hand around his balls you can make him do anything. If we had time we could take Tom here into the back room and do him. I would squeeze his balls until he put his hands behind him so you could cuff him. Then we would march him into the bathroom and make him kneel on the floor with his ass in the air. I would play with his cock while I eased the nozzle into his ass, and keep teasing him while the liquid filled him. Incidentally, you can do the same thing with a woman."

As she described the treatment she resumed tormenting Tom by dancing her finger tips on his cock and balls. He was surprised at how the combination of her fingers and the talk of the enema excited him. To be at the mercy of this beautiful woman would be a fantastic trip.

"For the enema to do a good job you have to make the subject hold the solution for at least five minutes," Ilsa continued. "You can play with them while you watch the expression on their face as their stomach starts to cramp. I like to pinch the nipples at this point, whether it is a man or a woman, to distract them and prolong the cleaning process. Then I pull out the nozzle and leave the bathroom so they can have privacy for what comes next. As I leave I turn on the shower so they can immediately wash themselves, even with their hands tied behind them."

"Wow," breathed Carol. She was mesmerized by Ilsa's description. It was amazing how erotic an enema could be made to be. Would Mark be doing that to her?"

"Sometimes, when I want them to be really clean so I can use my tongue on them, I repeat the process" said Ilsa. "After two enemas the lower body is super sensitive to whatever you choose to do to it."

Carol's hand had now joined with Ilsa's in caressing Tom's very hard cock. With the image in his mind of Ilsa's tongue probing his ass he could stand it no longer. His legs stiffened and a low moan came from deep in his throat.

Ilsa looked at Carol. "He's about to cum. Grip him hard and pump."

"AAAHHHH...." Tom let go with his strongest orgasm yet, spraying cum over both of their hands. The two women looked into each others' eyes and smiled. Carol felt a bond with Ilsa in sharing the experience of giving so much pleasure to a man, whether or not he was deserving of it.

"You see how easy it is," whispered Ilsa. "Men like to think they are in charge, but the way we can make them feel if we want to makes them putty in our hands. Tom will do almost anything I ask to have me give him these sensations again."

Tom slumped in the chair, still breathing heavily. Ilsa rose and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"That's enough to keep in quiet for a while," she said to Carol.

Calloway had been enjoying watching, but now he determined to move things along. There were other customers to attend to. "Let him loose now," he said to Ilsa. "He can begin carrying all these clothes to his car. Carol, you might want to change back into your more conservative clothes for the trip home."

Carol nodded and went back behind the screen. As she folded up the sexy dress with the ass cut out she thought about modeling it for Mark when he got home. In the meantime she knew she would have to deal with Tom.

End of Part 1

1...67891011