A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol began to sob. "Yes Sir, I understand."

"Now that you have overcome your initial emotional reaction you understand. But it is going to take training to replace those selfish emotions with true submission. That training is going to be painful. Otherwise it will not be effective. Now put out your wrists."

Unsure of his intent Carol extended her arms to him. He reached into his pocket and produced two padded wrist cuffs. Simple Velcro clasps secured them to her wrists. Each one contained a large metal ring so they could be held together with a clip.

"Turn around," he said.

When her back was to him he pulled her arms behind her and clipped her wrists cuffs together. Then he took her by the hair and led her to the basement stairs. Her nightgown flopped open as she stumbled after him, exposing her bouncing breasts. At the bottom of the stairs he turned and slapped each tit with the tips of his fingers.

"Owwww..." She danced and stamped her feet.

"You like that uh? Look at those stiff nipples. Nice big targets."

SLAP.. SLAP.. SLAP... Back and forth he swatted her tits, while still holding her by her hair. With her hands cuffed behind her she was helpless to resist.

"OOWWWW....."

"Now into the dungeon with you!"

The heavy door swung open, and Carol saw the room and the fate that awaited her. In spite of her fear she felt the moisture begin to form between her legs.

"Let's begin by continuing what I started on those big tits of yours," he snarled. Roughly he pushed her back against a stone wall, right at the point where there was a leather collar attached to a ring. When he belted the collar around her neck she was held upright against the stones.

"Please," she cried. "I said I was sorry."

He laughed as he crossed the room and closed the two doors. "Now you can cry and scream all you want," he said. "No sound will escape this room."

The door on the big cupboard creaked as he opened it. Carol winced as she saw all the whips and paddles hung inside. Mark selected a short, multi thong leather whip and walked over to her.

"This little flogger is very effective in stinging the skin without breaking it," he said as he dragged the rough thongs over her breasts. "Now be a good girl and spread your legs for me so I can whip your thighs and pussy as well as your saucy tits."

She could not bring herself to open her legs to the whip. "Noooo.... I won't be able to take it there.... Please......"

Mark's response was to kneel down and pull her ankles to the sides, where he could fasten them to perfectly spaced rings in the floor. Now there was no question about her being totally vulnerable to the whip.

SWISH... SWISH...... SWISH....

He worked the thongs up and down her body, sometimes coming from the sides, sometimes up from the floor. The stinging was terrible, Carol cried and twisted and squirmed, but he kept at it.

SWISH... SWISH...... SWISH....

Finally when her tears were streaming down her face he stopped and put his face up next to hers.

"Think you've learned your lesson?" he asked.

"Yess.. Godd YES..." she sobbed.

"I am not so sure," he smiled. "I think that pretty ass of yours needs to feel a little pain. I don't want you to forget what happens when you defy me."

Her crying grew louder, but she did not fight him as he released her from the wall and walked her over to the padded bench. The mounded end of the bench was at just the right height to bend her over and force her ass up. He unclipped her hands from behind her and stretched her arms out to secure them to the legs at the other end of the bench, where her head and breasts hung over the end. Then he again spread her ankles and tied them to rings in the floor.

Standing back he admired the erotic picture in front of him. Her round ass was the highest point on her body, and her pussy was clearly visible between her spread thighs. The bench itself was adjustable in terms of height and angle, making it possible to position her to be fucked in the pussy or the ass by men of different heights. Mark was anxious to try it out.

But that would come later. Shifting his hardening cock in his pants, he went back to the cabinet and retrieved a long leather paddle. Then he stood to the side and brought it smartly against the middle of her ass.

CRACK

The sound was like a starting gun going off. Carol's ass jumped and she screamed.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH...."

CRACK CRACK SPLATTT

Again and again he paddled her, working the backs of her thighs as well as her ass. Her skin took on the color of a pink sunset, and she sobbed uncontrollably.

"There, there," he said soothingly and laid the paddle on her back. "Do you think you can be good now?"

"Yes Sir... I'll do whatever you want. But please no more....." She was still crying.

"Okay, we'll see. But I'm going to leave the paddle resting on your back as a reminder. I can pick it up anytime."

Mark went to the cabinet and returned with a bottle of lotion. Gently he worked the soothing liquid into her raw skin, letting his slick fingers run up and down the crack in her ass and onto her pussy.

"Ohhhh....," she purred. Her skin was still on fire, in the front and the back, but the cool lotion felt good. And when his fingers touched her pussy she moaned. He worked his finger gently back and forth, grazing her clit, and soon he felt the lotion grow more and more slippery. Satisfied that he had her body responding he stopped and moved along the bench to where her head was hanging over the end.

He knelt and pulled her head up by her hair so he could look into her eyes. "Do you think you have learned your lesson?"

"Oh yes... yes Sir...", she blurted between groans and sobs.

"What have you learned?"

"Ahh... I learned not to object to anything you want."

"That's right. But do you think you can control yourself when you feel an injustice?"

"Ohhh yesssss..."

"You'd better. Or next time I will ask Tom to help me punish you. He has a hard time stopping."

"Godddd... please don't turn me over to him.."

Mark laughed. "We'll see. But now seeing you like this has turned me on. Your ass looks so sexy raised like that. I am going to fuck it. Would you like that?"

Carol winced. She knew that sooner or later he was going to take her that way. It had never been done to her, although she had fantasized about it many times. Suddenly she was aware of the air flowing around her exposed buttocks. Hearing him tell her what he was going to do produced a new wave of wetness between her legs.

"What about it Carol? Is your ass available to me?"

"Yes Sir. My body is under your control."

He leaned in and kissed her hungrily. With no hesitation she opened her mouth and surrendered to his probing tongue. His hands closed on her dangling tits and squeezed.

"Aaahhhh..." she moaned from deep in her throat.

Mark stood and began to remove his clothes in front of her. Mesmerized she watched as his lean, muscular body was slowly revealed. When he pulled down his shorts she gasped as his rigid cock jumped free. It was long and very stiff, pointing slightly upward from his body.

"You see how you affect me?" he said.

"I'm glad," she replied.

"Do you want to kiss it?"

"OH YES...."

Again he knelt in front of her and took her head in his hands. It was an awkward angle, but he managed to put her lips on the end of his cock and hold her while she kissed and licked him. He let her pleasure him for a long minute before dropping her head and standing up.

"That's enough. I need to keep him strong for what he has to do."

He moved to the other end of the bench and stood behind her. The moisture on her pussy gleamed at him, and he decided to use that as the lubricant for opening her ass. Picking up the remote control for the power adjust of the bench he lowered her ass until her pussy was at the exact level for him to penetrate her by simply leaning forward. The special bench had cost him five thousand dollars, but for what he had planned it was going to be worth every penny. After he got her going by fucking her pussy he intended to reposition her so he could stick his greased cock in her ass.

Carol tensed as she felt the tip of his cock nestle into position on her pussy. She was wet and ready, but her body was still hurting from the whipping. When he pushed into her she gasped and momentarily forgot about her pains. Being spread out before him and tied down denied her any sense of control, and she loved it. He pumped her slowly, raising her arousal to the point where she began meeting his thrusts with her hips.

Mark smiled to himself. She was a true sub, aching to be abused. Now was time to take his domination of her to another level, and her pink ass looked so inviting. Pulling back he touched the control and lowered her ass just enough for his purpose.

"Now for the main event," he said.

"Oh my god......" she cried as she felt the round head begin to test her opening. A part of her wanted to rebel against this final humiliation. But she knew she could not stop him. He was going to have her ass, the ultimate symbol that she was his submissive bitch.

"Ahhhh, you are so tight. I am going to really enjoy this." Mark felt his cock grow even harder in response to her resistance. His deSire to skewer her pounded in his blood.

"OOOHHHHH....". she screamed.

Little by little he impaled her on his rock hard cock. She wailed and thrashed but finally relaxed enough to let him in. The combination of the whippings and fucking and now this was too much. She acquiesced and opened herself.

He took his time, delighting in his power and her helplessness, pushing slowly but steadily into her until his balls finally made contact with her ass. Then he paused, feeling her body twitch as it adjusted to the intrusion. To spur her on he reached around between her legs and diddled his fingers in her pussy, causing her to squirm and his cock to begin slipping in and out in her ass. Her cries turned to moans of delight as he humped her, gradually moving faster until she felt like she was being rammed by a steel piston.

Smacking her sore ass with his hand he challenged her to match his passion. "Squeeze me bitch. Fuck me with your tight little ass."

The effect on Carol was to deny her any control over her body. It was like her hips and pussy were disconnected from her mind. Her ass muscles began to spasm, gripping and squeezing his cock and giving him exquisite pleasure. He urged her on by moving his index finger in a slow circle on her wet clit.

Carol was consumed by lust, and she shook her hips like a horse trying to throw its rider, making the heavy bench wobble on the floor of the dungeon. But the rider remained in the saddle, exhilarated that he had broken her. Exhausted, she sagged into the bench in a gesture of total surrender that fired his passion to the boiling point. He pumped her again and again.

"YESSSSSSS...", she screamed and pushed back at him. Her muscles gripped him hard, and he felt his balls begin to tighten with his building orgasm. Thrusting hard and deep he leaned over and bit her lightly in the neck as his seed erupted into her.

Carol was very close to cuming herself and continued to churn her ass on him, but he groaned and pulled out and away. "No bitch. Part of your punishment is you are denied fulfillment."

He collapsed into his big leather chair and watched as his semen seeped slowly from her rutted ass. "I am going to let you go back to your room soon, but you are to hold my cum in your ass until you get there. Do you understand?"

Carol hung like a rag doll over the padded bench, trembling and clenching her butt tight. He walked to the front of the bench and raised her head.

"Clean me," he ordered.

She took a deep breath and stuck out her tongue. With his hands on her cheeks he positioned her so that his half limp penis dangled right in front of her mouth. Immediately she began to swab it, her only thought being to please him. The hot flesh was slick with her juices and tasted salty as she licked it clean. When she dabbed her tongue on the tip, the resulting twitch excited her and caused a surge of wetness between her legs.

Finally satisfied with her compliance, he turned and walked out of the room, leaving her strapped to the bench. He wanted to see if she would cry out, or would accept whatever he did. Carol's body was throbbing all over, but she remained quiet, hoping he would come back and give her sexual release.

In five minutes Mark returned and released her from the bench. His voice was soft for the first time since she had defied him. "Go to your room, shower, and get some sleep. Come to the dining area at noon."

Carol stood and tried to walk. Her legs were weak, and when she felt a little of his semen escape from her ass, she decided it would be easier if she crawled. Dropping on her knees she clutched her butt cheeks firmly together and slowly made her way out the door and up the stairs. Mark turned out the lights and locked the door to the dungeon. He smiled as he watched her ascend the stairs, giving him an unobstructed view of the ass that was now his.

Chapter 15 -- Mark Makes His Plans

While Carol was sleeping Mark went to his desk to review his emails. A good client wanted him to come help her select art for her new Florida condo, and he knew he would have to go. It would mean he would be away for two nights. He considered taking Carol with him, but there was no time to get her the clothes he wanted her to wear when she was seen with him in public. Fortunately he had Tom and Ellen, who knew his tastes and could see to her wardrobe while he was gone.

He picked up the phone and called Tom's apartment. A sleepy Ellen answered.

"Rise and shine," he said. "I have a special job for you and Tom. Please come up to my office."

"But I'm not dressed," she protested.

Mark laughed. "You know that's the way I like you the best. Now get your tail up here."

Two minutes later Tom and Ellen appeared. Tom was dressed in T shirt and jeans, but Ellen was still in her sexy nightgown. She had merely combed her hair and put on some make up. It was like she was showing Mark two could play his games.

"I tried to get her to put on a robe," grinned Tom, "but she said it would be too hot."

Looking her up and down, Mark nodded. "She's hot all right. You are a lucky man Tom to have that in bed with you every night."

"You can have her anytime you want," Tom replied. "We both know how she likes variety."

It was true. Ellen had seduced Mark in Tom's presence a week after he had hired them. She was a curvy thirty year old blonde who loved sex, with both men and women. Tom liked to cat around himself, and they had agreed to have an open marriage, telling each other everything, and sharing experiences when the opportunity arose. They were devoted to each other and good at their jobs.

Mark looked at Ellen and was tempted. Her eyes challenged him as she put her hands on her hips and straightened her back. But his sexual reserves were depleted and he needed to get ready for his trip.

He sighed. "I'm afraid I have to pass this time. In a few hours I must catch a plane to Florida, and I will be gone three days. While I'm gone I want you to take Carol shopping for clothes."

Tom's eyebrows went up. "What kind of clothes?"

"Several kinds. I want her to have a variety of sexy outfits to wear around the house and when I take her to special parties. Some of these should be sexy uniforms, like French maid, slutty nurse, etc. Also, she needs some classy, but suggestive numbers to go to pre-arranged job interviews. And of course lots of the kind of underware that you know I like."

"I know just the place to take her," said Tom.

"Good," said Mark. "And Ellen I want you to work on her body for me. The only places I want to see hair are on her head and eyebrows.

Ellen's response was to lick her lips. Both men laughed.

"You have made Ellen's day, if not her whole year," guffawed Tom.

"One other thing," said Mark. "You can play with her, but don't hurt her, and Tom is not to fuck her—not in her pussy, or her ass, or her mouth."

"What about me?" pouted Ellen.

"I am putting no restrictions on you," grinned Mark.

"Okay boss," said Tom. "When do you want me to drive you to the airport?"

"Right after lunch. I told Carol to come up at noon. You both should be in the room when I tell her about the plan for the next few days."

Tom looked at Ellen. "You have made my little bunny rabbit all hot. I am going to have to take her back to bed."

"She's a bunny all right," laughed Mark. "In fact I think we should nickname her "Bunny."

"Perfect!" Tom exclaimed. "What do you suggest I do with Bunny when I get her back in bed?"

Ellen wasn't sure how she felt about being called "Bunny", but she knew it was appropriate. The men's frank talk while ogling her had made her hot.

"Umm.. I suggest putting her on top and letting her ride you," mused Tom. "She looks like a frisky little Bunny this morning."

"Great idea boss," Tom said, and he put his arm around Ellen to lead her back to their apartment.

After his servants left Mark spent the next few hours answering emails and packing. He was not happy about having to leave Carol so soon, but it couldn't be helped. At least he had Tom and Ellen to maintain the momentum of her training. Instinctively he knew he needed to keep her stimulated and off balance, or she might have second thoughts and not be there when he returned from his trip. He decided to hold off sending her lease to his lawyer until he got back.

Carol, meanwhile, had slept like the proverbial baby until half hour before noon, when her alarm wakened her. She had gone to bed naked and when she awoke and examined her skin she was pleased to find that most of the redness from her ordeal had disappeared. Even the soreness in her ass had migrated into a not unpleasant tingle. Nevertheless, she shuddered at the memory of her punishment and vowed not to do anything to upset Mark.

Quickly she got up and began to dress, being careful to put on only those undergarments that Mark had found acceptable: the skimpy panties and the demi bra. Looking into her closet she saw that he had pushed aside a pair of tight slacks and a scooped neck knit top, indicating that he liked these items more than the others, or so she hoped. She put them on, along with her highest heels, and after fixing her hair and makeup, went upstairs.

Mark met her in the living room. "Good morning my dear," he said cheerfully. "You look wonderful. I am pleased that you chose that outfit."

"Good morning, Sir," she replied. "This was the one outfit that I thought you liked."

"And the underware?" he queried, raising his eyebrows and smiling.

She blushed. "The items you didn't throw on the floor," she said softly.

"Excellent. However, you are going to need to go shopping. In fact, come sit her with me and let me tell you what is going to happen over the next few days."

They sat together on the couch. He turned toward her but did not touch her. "I'm afraid I have to go on a short business trip. I will be gone two nights. While I am away I am going to have Tom and Ellen take you clothes shopping. You are to obey Tom as if he were me."

Carol sucked in her breath. She was greatly surprised and alarmed by this development. Giving herself to Mark, whom she liked and respected, was one thing; but to have him turn her over to anther man's whims?

"But Sir..... "

"Aw.. Aw.. You know better than to defy me. Besides, it's not what you think. Tom has been instructed not to abuse you. You and I will talk on the phone several times a day, and I will make sure you are being treated properly. All you have to do is try on the clothes that Tom and Ellen select."

She was only partially relieved. The fact that Tom had a sadistic streak scared her. But she was afraid to protest. "Yes Sir," she said.

1...45678...11