A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At ten the next morning Tom knocked on Carol's door. "Time to go," he said.

Carol was still leery of what this big man might do to her, but she followed him to the garage and got in the backseat of the limo. Ellen was already there, dressed in a sexy tight T shirt and cut off jeans. It was not the kind of clothing Carol would wear to a fancy clothing boutique. Carol herself was dressed in a conservative skirt with matching jacket.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

Ellen took her hand. "Just relax and go with the flow. I've been to this place a few times. You will find it very interesting."

For the next half hour they rode in silence, going deeper and deeper into a seedy part of town. Finally the limo pulled into an alley and around to the back door of a building that looked like a warehouse. There was no sign. Tom parked the big car in a space next to the building and opened the rear door for the women to get out. The three of them approached the steel door. Carol's palms began to sweat.

Tom pushed a button on the intercom by the door. A sultry woman's voice responded, "Yes, can I help you?"

"This is Tom," he said simply.

A buzzer sounded and Tom pushed the door open. Carol could hardly see as the three of them followed a tall man down a long dark corridor. Suddenly the man was gone and they found themselves in front of a narrow, wooden door. A sign on the door read "Private".

"Open the door Carol," ordered Tom.

Taking a deep breath, Carol lifted the latch and slowly pushed the door open. Bright light hit her face like a slap, temporarily blinding her. When her eyes adjusted she saw that she was about to enter a long, narrow showroom that seemed to go on forever. There were sections of DVD and book display shelves, rows of clothes racks, and areas where peg board walls held all kinds of sex toys. She saw several men and one couple browsing the offerings.

A hand on her ass propelled her through the door and into the room. To one side was a sales counter, behind which was one of the most beautiful women Carol had every seen. She was elegantly dressed and seemed totally out of place in a store like this. She looked up from the customer she was serving and greeted Carol by name.

"Good day Carol, we've been expecting you," she said with a slight, middle European accent. "I will be with you in a moment." Tom and Ellen left Carol standing there as they went to look at video section that had a sign saying 'New Arrivals'.

Carol stood spell bound looking at the woman, who appeared to be in her thirties and was quite tall. She had curly blonde hair cut short, and striking green eyes heavily accented with make-up. Her pale while skin was smooth and flawless, and her lips were full. A small tag on her tight red silk bodice displayed her name: "Ilsa". Below that it said "Here to Serve You". Tight black slacks and high heels accentuated her slender figure.

Ilsa was taking her time wrapping a wicked-looking little whip for the young man who had just paid for it. The man's eyes went from Ilsa to Carol and back again, smiling at both of them.

"I think he would like to try this out on one of us," teased Ilsa.

Her friendliness made Carol relax. The young man was obviously embarrassed and Carol joined in teasing him. "Or maybe both of us," she said, winking at the man and making him blush.

Ilsa laughed and continued to package the whip to disguise its true nature. Carol could not get over how beautiful Ilsa was. A woman like that did not have to work as a clerk in a sex shop. Maybe she was under the control of some man and illegally in the country. Moving to the end of the counter, Carol studied the woman.

Ilsa seemed to sense that she was being appraised, and she turned to show Carol her profile. She was wearing knit slacks with high heels, making her tight little ass protrude as if a basketball had been cut in two and stuffed into her pants. Her breasts were suggestively outlined in a yellow cotton T shirt that was at least two sizes too small. Like her ass, her tits appeared to be very firm and well shaped for their size, and they sat high on her chest, with the little tips pointing slightly upward. "Perky," was the word that came to Carol's sexually charged mind.

Tearing her eyes away from the blonde goddess Carol stepped into the showroom and quickly looked around. The large brightly lit room was filled with racks of fetish clothing and costumes, as well as displays filled with novelty sex toys and gag gifts, and shelves of books and DVD's. There was a rather non-descript young woman looking at a rack of panties, and a couple perusing the titles on a shelf at the back of the room. The sexually charged atmosphere in the room made Carol's heart beat faster.

As her eyes swept the room a 60's style beaded curtain in one corner caught her attention. At the same time Tom gestured to her to follow him in that direction. When they reached the corner, Tom indicated that she should go through the opening.

It was like entering another world. The beads cascaded down around her, effectively shutting her off from reality and plunging her into a BDSM grotto. It was dark and there was a strong smell of wood, leather and rubber, mixed with some kind of exotic incense. Middle eastern music played softly through a high quality surround sound system. If you listened carefully you could hear a woman's recorded soft moans and whimpers mixed in with the music.

One wall was covered with enlarged black and white photographs of both women and men held in restraints and being tormented. The photos emphasized the expressions on the faces of the submissives as they were punished and pleasured. On another wall, small spot lights illuminated a display of whips, crops, and paddles of various sizes. Several brightly lit glass cases along one side of the cave-like room held a variety of dildos, vibrators, cuffs, clamps, and other strange looking devices. A man and a woman were studying the whips, crops and floggers, their hushed tones barely audible. Carol was on sensory overload as she walked across the room, her high heels tapping out their own secret code on the worn wooden floor. Her pussy dripped down her inner thigh like a sleeper drooling on a pillow.

She found herself standing looking down at a case full of exotic looking butt plugs. The thought of having her ass stimulated by one of those specially designed probes made her shudder. She looked over the collection and was immediately drawn to a particular item. Her head was swimming and a little voice was saying, 'it would be so exciting to have that in me'.

The dildo was six inches long, made of glass balls filled with colored jewels which looked like it they might glow in the dark. The device was actually a series of orbs fused together, each one about half an inch in diameter. Plucking it from the shelf, she ran her fingers over the smooth curves. A shiver went down her spine as she imagined the sensations this little tube could produce.

Turning away from the display case, she was confronted with a section of wall covered with riding crops. There were thin ones and thick ones, short ones and long ones, smooth ones and rough ones. Most were made of leather, but some seemed to be made of a flexible kind of polished wood. She picked out a thin one made of black leather and slapped it lightly against her leg. It bent easily and barely stung. She put it back and selected a thicker one with a padded suede handle. This one had several knotted thongs at the end, and when she hit it against her leg the thongs wrapped around and stung her skin on the other side. The soft handle buffered her hand so she did not realize how hard she had slapped herself. 'I'll bet Mark would like this,' she thought and added it to her imaginary shopping cart.

"You are Carol I presume?"

Carol turned to see a man of medium build, just over 6" tall, blonde hair with gray at the temples and deep blue eyes. Knowing instinctively that this was the owner of the store, she cast her eyes down and replied "Yes Sir". She took note of his hands; they were large, with long fingers that had spade like tips. She wondered what they would feel like on her pussy.

"My name is Mr. Calloway. I am the owner of this establishment. Tom told me what you will be needing. I am led to believe that you are required to obey his instructions. However, if you do as I say, there will be no need to involve him."

Captivated by his eyes and his dominating manner, Carol responded, "I understand."

Calloway was pleased by her submissiveness and decided not to waste any time. "I need to assess your body before proceeding. Open your jacket."

Looking quickly around the room and seeing that the couple was engrossed in their shopping, Carol slowly unbuttoned her jacket and slipped it from her shoulders. Her breasts stood firm and proud against her blouse, the hard nipples very prominent.

"Now the blouse," said Calloway, as he casually flicked her nipple through the fabric.

Taking a deep breath Carol opened the buttons, all the while looking Mr. Calloway in the eyes. She knew that Tom would force her to do this anyway, so she decided to let this handsome man do as he wished. Her eyes never leaving his, she removed her blouse and dropped it in a heap on the floor. Then she stood straight and waited.

Mr. Calloway ran his index finger along the tops of her lush breasts. "You have reason to be proud my dear," he whispered to her, leaning to put his mouth near her ear. "I love the way your demi bra displays your lovely tits like ripe melons on a shelf. I am going to enjoy dressing you in a variety of ways."

He took a step back and appraised her. Carol liked his manner and was turned on by the way he looked at her. Here was a connoisseur of beautiful, sexy women, and he seemed captivated by her. He was so much more refined than that brute Tom. She still couldn't believe the situation she was in, but as long as she was there, she might as well relax and enjoy it.

"What type of clothes do you have in mind?" she asked with a sexy smile.

"Various kinds, both to wear in public and to wear only at home, all tailored to enhance your natural beauty," he said. "But before we get to the clothes I have been asked to put small slave rings in your nipples. I want to do this first so I can see how they will look in different outfits."

"OH..."

"Don't be alarmed. I am an expert. It won't hurt at all. Now take off your bra so I can determine what size ring to use."

Carol was stunned. This was something she had certainly not expected. But she had to admit to herself that nipple rings were featured in some of her wilder fantasies. The idea that she could be controlled by little tugs on rings in her tits was a definite turn on. Sucking in her breath, she unhooked her bra and let it fall.

"Very nice," he said, cupping her breasts and rolling her nipples between his fingers. "I will get some sample rings to show you."

As he turned toward a display of body jewelry he became more aware of the other couple in the room. The level of their voices had intensified, as if they could not decide between two riding crops. Ever the consummate businessman, Calloway sensed that these customers were in need of assistance.

"Stay right here my dear until I instruct you otherwise, and do not attempt to cover your breasts," he instructed. Carol sighed and watched as he left her to pursue a possible sale.

"Good afternoon," he said, addressing only the man. "My name is Calloway and I am the owner of the store. May I be of some assistance?"

The customer offered his hand. "Good day Mr. Calloway, I am Jason Curry and this is my pet, Shira. Shira, tell Mr. Calloway why we are here and what we need."

Shira was a pretty, petite young woman in her mid twenties. She had long blonde hair that was pulled into a high pony tail, the tip of which grazed her bare shoulders. Her firm young tits were encased in a leopard print halter top which left little to the imagination. Below the halter her naked midriff led the way to a short leather skirt that cupped her tight little ass. The skirt ended several inches above a pair of thigh high black boots. Around her slender throat was a studded collar that left no question as to her status.

Eyes downcast she whispered, "Sir, I have displeased my Master, and I need to be punished. He has graciously brought me here to select a new crop for my whipping."

"I am sorry my dear but you must speak up," Calloway said, sensing her discomfort and wanting to make it worse. Also he was desirous of having her voice carry over to Carol, whom he could see was watching intently while shifting restlessly from foot to foot.

"I said, I have displeased my Master. I failed to obey his orders and I need to be punished. He has instructed me to select a new crop."

Smirking at the woman's meekness, Calloway turned to the man. "Perhaps you would like to try them before you make your decision." Nodding in the direction of Carol, he indicated a door marked PRIVATE. "You are welcome to use my office to make sure the crop she selects meets your needs. In fact, while you are at it, why not try out several models, including this one?"

A shadow of terror washed over Shira's face. The twenty strand flogger in Calloway's hand was made of fine leather, and each strand was tipped with a little knot, guaranteed to sting like a swam of bees. Shira quivered as Calloway began to walk them in the direction of his office. Would he insist on watching? Would he bring that woman with her huge exposed tits? Her steps slowed and she lagged behind until Jason grabbed her hand.

"Do I need to increase what you have coming to you pet?' he asked rhetorically.

Calloway opened the door to his office and stood aside for them to enter. "Take your time. I know you want to make the right choice. I will be out here if you need further assistance. I must insist however that the door remain open...for legal purposes."

"Thank you," the man muttered as he brushed past Calloway, leading Shira by the hand. "Very generous of you." And with that the couple disappeared into the office.

Looking at Carol, Calloway crooked his finger and motioned for her to come to him. She was highly aroused by what she had just witnessed and wanted to see what was going to happen. Also she was excited by the fact that the girl looked at her tits repeatedly, almost like she was mesmerized by them. It would be interesting to give them to the girl to see what she would do.

Carol made sure to pull her shoulders back as she sauntered up to stand in front of Calloway.

He smiled and turned her so that she was facing the open office door. Then he positioned himself behind her so he could wrap his arms around her and pull her close, nestling his growing cock against her skirt encased ass. Over her shoulder he admired her bare, firm tits as she settled back against him.

Taking a hard nipple in each hand, he pinched and whispered into her ear. "I bet you wish you were in there, don't you Carol? Wouldn't you like to watch as he urges her to bend over the back of my little sofa. Perhaps he will use the cuffs attached to the legs of the sofa to hold her in her place."

As he said this they heard Shira's muffled tones coming from the office, "Noooooooo. Oh please Jason, not here. I am sure they can hear us!"

"You know in the end she will do as he wishes," Calloway whispered as he pulled and stretched Carol's nipples. "By now he will have bent her over the sofa. She is so short her feet probably don't touch the floor. He has raised her skirt, exposing her pretty little ass. Do you think she is wearing panties?"

Carol sighed as he squeezed her breasts. Hearing his imaginary description of what was going on was more exciting than actually seeing it. As she became more and more aroused, Carol reached behind and slowly inched her skirt up to press her panty-covered ass against his trousers.

Flicking her earlobe with his tongue Calloway continued to tease her. "First, he will caress little Shira's bare ass with his hand. He will select the traditional crop first, the 18" black leather one, and he will bring it down squarely across her exposed cheeks."

And just at that moment they heard the sound of leather striking skin, followed by a small yelp of shock and pain.

"That was an easy stroke," Calloway breathed. "He wants to get the feel of the crop in his hand, to gage the proper distance. He will step back a bit, and his next target will be that very tender spot, where her ass meets the top of her thighs." Calloway thrust his cock harder against Carol's ass as the sound of the crop meeting skin and the girl's muffled shriek reached their ears.

"I bet you wish you could try that crop on her ass." Calloway whispered. He was rock hard now, and Carol ground herself against him.

"Or maybe you wish it was your ass on display, turned up to feel the sting of a new crop." He dropped one hand from her tit and ran it up under her skirt to her pussy. She leaned back and parted her thighs so he could slip his fingers under the edge of her panties.. He flicked her engorged clit as they heard the fifth stroke of the crop slap against Shira's hapless ass. Both women were now moaning in unison. On the sound of the sixth stroke, Calloway drove his finger into Carol's wet pussy.

"OHHH....."

"He will stop now, check the marks on her ass, and caress it." Calloway whispered, working his finger slowly in and out. Carol responded by wiggling her hips against his finger. He nibbled the nape of her neck as he continued to describe the imagined scene.

"She is begging him to stop. She is embarrassed. She is offering to take more at home if only he will stop now. But his response is to pick up the other whip I gave him and swish it through the air. This will be the twenty strand flogger with the little knots. He will see how it feels in his hand; then he will draw it across her tender ass, causing her to shudder."

Carol's excitement continued to build from Calloway's voice painted images in her mind and his hands moved on her body. Impulsively she reached behind her back to grab the hard rod pressing against her. The feel of it and Calloway's jerking reaction almost made her cum.

At that moment they heard the first slap of the flogger on the flesh of the girl in the next room. It was quickly followed by a scream of pain, and then muffled silence.

"He's put his hand over her mouth," Calloway explained as he teased Carol's clit with his finger tip. "That new whip really stings and he doesn't want to alarm the neighbors. I expect he will go slow and pleasure her between blows to keep her under control."

Sure enough the sound of suppressed whimpering began coming from the office. Calloway marched Carol over closer to the open door so they could hear better.

Shira was pleading to stop and continue at the same time. "Nooooo.....not there......you know what that does to me......Ohhhhhh.....they are listening, I know they are...... Ahhhhhh..... ohh noo... you're not going to hit me with that thing again.... nooooo, not the ball gag....umphhhh."

Calloway licked Carol's ear and breathed his words. "He has attached the ball gag that was on my desk. Now he is standing back now and taking aim. She can't move her ass out of the way and she knows how helpless she is. This one is really going to hurt."

SWISH .... SLAPPPP

Carol's body shuddered as if she had been the one bent over and whipped. The fingers in her pussy and on her nipple were driving her crazy. Calloway sensed that she was about to cum and decided to drive her over the edge. He removed his well lubricated finger from her pussy and pushed it slowly but firmly up her ass. At the same time he dropped his other hand from her tit to her pussy and inserted two fingers.