A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The ones my age were. But I had an older friend who taught me what it was all about. In fact, she was the one who led me to my first experience."

"What happened?"

"Well, I had been asking her lots of questions about sex. She was amused at my innocence and liked to tease me. One day we were sunbathing at her family's pool, and the conversation turned to what boys' cocks looked like and how they responded to stimulation. I kept pressing her for details. Finally she said that her boyfriend was coming over later and she would show me."

A flush crept into Carol's face as she began to relive the experience. Mark noticed and felt his cock stiffen under her feet. He had initiated this conversation because it excited him to probe the foundations and depths of her sexuality. "Go on," he said.

"I told my friend that I could never look at her boyfriend's cock, let alone touch it. It would make me feel too guilty. In fact I got so upset by her suggestion that I almost left."

"So how did she convince you?"

"She said she had an idea of how I could satisfy my curiosity without looking or touching. I felt a tingling in my stomach and decided to stay."

Mark was intrigued. He shifted his body on the couch to relieve the pressure in his pants, but the effect was to rub his cock on her feet, which made it all the harder. Carol realized that he was getting excited by her story and continued.

"Her boyfriend arrived. His name was Rob. He changed into his swimming suit in the bathhouse and dove into the pool. He was tall and well built and made my little heart beat faster."

"How old were these older friends of yours?"

"The girl, whose name was Barbara, was eighteen, and I think Rob was nineteen or twenty. Barbara had told me they had been having sex for two years."

"What happened next?"

"Barbara jumped into the pool and swam up to Rob. They kissed and fondled each other, and she whispered in his ear for a long time. I was beside myself with anticipation combined with fear."

Carol's eyes glazed over as she remembered the details of the experience. "Barbara got out of the pool and carried one of the plastic deck chairs over to a grassy area. She motioned for me to sit in the chair, which I did. Then she spread a beach towel on the grass at my feet. Rob came over, dripping wet from the pool, and lay down on his back on the towel. His body made a T with my legs, his groin opposite my toes. He looked like a statue of a Greek god toppled on its back."

"I am getting the picture," said Mark softly. "Keep going."

"Barbara told me not to look down and to keep my hands on the arms of the chair. She said that way I would not look or touch. The next thing I knew she was sitting on the grass next to Rob and reaching over him to lift my feet. I must have gasped when she lowered my ankles so that the soles of my feet were resting on the hard ridge in Rob's wet bathing suit."

Mark extended his hand and slid three fingers up the inside of Carol's thigh. Her story was making him hot. She sighed and went on.

"I could feel the hot, throbbing shaft under my feet. It's amazing how much sensation you have in your feet and toes. Barbara moved my feet around to make sure I felt all of him. I was turned on and squirming in my chair. She was well aware of my condition and took her hands away, telling me to explore on my own. Little moans were coming from Rob, encouraging me to rub him. I wiggled my toes, which seemed to make him grow bigger and harder. Then I captured his cock between the sides of my two feet, and pressed them together. When I scissored my feet his wet bathing suit slid back and forth on his cock, and his moans got louder.

At that point Barbara got back into the act. She undid the tie string on Rob's suit and pulled it down his legs. Now I had his bare flesh between the soles of my feet. His cock was much bigger than I had imagined, even though at my urgings Barbara had in the past given me the actual dimensions. Of course I knew it wasn't this big all the time. Otherwise how he could he even walk?

It was so exciting. I loved his reactions as I did different things to him with my feet and toes. He wanted to grab my legs and feel me up, but Barbara held him back, saying that I was not yet ready to be touched by a man. Rob said he would lie still and endure what he called 'torture' only if Barbara would do the things to me that he wanted to do. Barbara seemed to like that idea, because she got up on her knees and put her hand between my legs. I was in a sexual swoon from feeling Rob's cock, and her hand on my pussy swept away my last inhibitions. I wiggled around in the chair and frantically massaged Rob with my feet until I felt this slippery fluid on my toes. Barbara saw it and whispered to me that I had stimulated pre-cum from Rob, which was a signal that he was ready to fuck.

That comment would have scared me to death, were it not for her finger under my bathing suit dipping into my very wet pussy. My ass began bouncing in the chair and my feet were gripping Rob's cock like I was trying to pull it off him. It must have been obvious from the expression on my face and the noises I was making that I was close to orgasm, and my friend Barbara pushed me over the top by rotating her finger tip on my clit. I let out a little scream, which apparently set Rob off, because he bathed my feet in sticky, white cream. It was my first sexual experience with a boy and my first real orgasm."

"Wow," said Mark. "That's quite a first experience. Did you end up letting Rob fuck you?"

Carol laughed. "I'm not sure Barbara would have permitted that. Anyway, I was mortified and ran into the house. Fortunately Barbara's parents were not at home to see me. Eventually I calmed down, got dressed, and went home."

"What happened the next time you saw Barbara?"

"That, Sir, is the subject of another story."

Chapter 13 -- Mark Takes Carol to Bed

It was now after nine o'clock. Mark decided that it was time to take Carol to his bed. She had had a stressful twenty four hours, and he wanted to comfort and reassure her. He also wanted to begin to train her to please him.

"It's time for bed, Carol," he said. "Tonight you are to sleep with me. There will be nights when you can be in your apartment, but whenever I wish it, you will be in my bed."

"Yes Sir. I had expected that." In fact Carol would have been very disappointed if Mark had sent her away on the first night. She wanted him to ravage her again, just as he had when she first arrived. The business with Tom and Ellen had left her craving more.

Mark got off the couch and, taking her hand, proceeded to the stairs leading up to his bedroom. "You first," he said.

Carol pulled her robe tight around her and started up the thickly carpeted stairs. Behind her Mark waited for her to reach the third step before he put his hand on her ass. "Go slowly," he said. "I want to feel you move."

Sucking in her breath Carol moved a step and time, giving Mark easy access to her ass and thighs through the thin covering of her robe. His hand moved from cheek to cheek and in between, sometimes lifting her, sometimes sliding between her thighs to caress her pussy.

"Ohhh... we'll never make it to the bed at this rate", she purred.

"Just keep going," he laughed. "You feel so good."

Eventually they reached the top, but in the process Carol's pussy became so wet that the fabric of her robe was sticking to her. She stood in the door of the bedroom suite and looked around. Mark was beside her with his arm possessively around her shoulders.

"Like it?" he asked.

"Oh my..", was all she could manage. The room was huge, with several grouping of plush furniture, a desk and computer, an entertainment center, and a luxurious king sized bed. Subdued lighting accented by burning candles gave the room a romantic glow. Sensual guitar music played softly from hidden speakers. There were fresh flowers in several vases on tables and beside the bed.

"I asked Ellen to prepare it for a special night," he said. "We are going to celebrate your decision." He took her into his arms and bent to kiss her. Excitedly she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him her lips. It was a long and tender kiss, one that communicated more than the raw sexuality of their earlier contacts. Carol melted against him.

He raised his head and looked into her adoring eyes. "There are two bathrooms over there," he said. "One is for you. Inside you will find a negligee that I picked out just for you. Go put it on and then come to bed."

Giving him a sexy smile, she slipped out of his arms and headed for the bathroom. When she was gone, Mark shed his clothes and hung them in a big armoire. He put on a pair of loose fitting cotton pajama pants, but left his upper body bare. Then he lay on top of the bed and waited for her, well aware of the tent his erect cock was making in his pants.

Carol emerged looking like a vestal virgin in the white lace negligee. It came only half way down her thighs, showing off her long, slender legs, with their promise of pleasure. High heeled slippers curved her body against the clinging silk. The bodice was held together with a single bow, and it was clear that releasing that bow would open the entire garment all the way down.

Smiling provocatively she walked slowly toward the bed, swinging her hips ever so slightly. He said nothing, but his eyes spoke loudly of his desire for her. When he held out a hand, she took it and raised one knee to place it on the bed. Unable to hold back any longer, he seized her and pulled her up onto the bed where he could wrap his arms around her body and clutch her to him.

"I am going to love you like you have never been loved," he breathed. Then he was rolling on top of her, kissing her on her lips, on her eyes, on her neck. She felt the extreme hardness of him pressing against her and swooned. IN HER, she wanted him IN HER. Frantically she pushed a hand down inside his pants to grasp him.

"You are so hard," she cried. "And I am sooo ready. Fuck me.. fuck me NOW."

The sound of her voice brought him back to earth and helped him restore a measure of control. "Don't worry my darling, I am going to fuck you silly. But first I want to feel your lips and tongue on me. Take off my pants and do as I tell you."

She slid down the bed and pulled off his pants. His cock jumped up like a spring loaded child's toy. "Lick it," he said. "Touch it only with your tongue."

Starting low on the throbbing shaft she drew her hot, wet tongue slowly upward. When she reached the top she went back down and repeated the process on the other side. Mark was clenching his fists and savoring the sensations. After the fourth time, he issued a new instruction. "Now around the head...just your tongue."

It wasn't so easy. His cock was jerking so much she had difficulty making contact. But the little jabs with her tongue seemed to be all it took. He was moaning and secreting a steady stream of pre cum. "Next lick my balls," he ordered, and her head descended between his legs.

"God, you're good," he breathed. "Now come back up and take my whole cock into your mouth, all the way to the back of your throat."

Carol tried her best, but it was something she had never done before, and she gagged.

"Again!" he ordered.

This time she felt the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat before she choked and pulled back. He took her head in his hands and pushed her mouth momentarily back on his wet, hot flesh. "You will learn," he said. "That's enough for now. Come back up here where I can kiss you and feel your tits."

Gratefully she scooted back up his body and eagerly pressed her lips to his. His hand found the bow tie on her negligee, and pulled. The cloth parted, spilling her breasts into hands. He continued to kiss her deeply as he squeezed her breasts and pulled on her nipples. She opened her legs to press her now exposed pussy up against him.

"Now I am going to fuck you," he whispered.

"OHHH... yesssss.... Yesssss..."

He rolled her over and positioned himself between her widely spread thighs. As he entered her she wrapped her legs around his waist and wailed her pleasure.

"AAAAHHHHH.... OHHHHHH.... SOOOO GOOOOD...."

In their super heated state they both came quickly and collapsed into each other. Mark stayed buried inside of her as they lay side by side, physically and emotionally spent. He felt a tenderness toward her that he couldn't explain.

"Sleep now," he said. "Tomorrow is another day."

Chapter 14 -- Carol Is Bitchy and Learns the Consequences

Mark slept peacefully with one arm under Carol's neck, and she snuggled against him with a leg thrown over his hips. As was his custom, however, he woke up after about three hours, full of restless energy. On any given night he rarely slept more than three or four hours, after which he had to get up and read or do some activity.

Carefully he extracted himself from the sleeping woman beside him. The candles had burned out, but the low lighting had been left on, and it made her naked body glow faintly against the white sheets. He propped his head on his hand and took in her beauty, relishing the power that he had over her. Soon he would have to introduce her to his special room in the basement and see if she was the woman he had been looking for.

The thought of the special room stirred him. He got up, put on his pajama pants, and walked over to his desk. A minute later he returned to the bed and placed a note on his pillow. Then he quietly left the room and descended the stairs to the basement.

At the bottom of the stairs he turned on the lights in the big open room. There were the normal things found in basements: pipes and wiring, old storage boxes and discarded appliances, a workbench and tools, etc. On the far wall, next to the furnace, there was a heavy wooden door with a massive lock. Mark retrieved a key hidden under the workbench and approached the door.

"I love the damp, sinister smell of this place," he thought as he turned the key in the lock. "It is truly like a dungeon."

The wall containing the door was made of thick concrete and was completely sound proof. On the other side of the door was another door, equally heavy, so that when both doors were closed no sound could escape from the room. Mark went in and turned on the lights.

The dungeon room was very similar to the one Renee had built at The Cliff House. In fact they had planned the rooms together. The walls were of stone, with electric torch lamps and metal rings spaced around the perimeter. Mark sat in a large leather chair and admired his creation.

Against one wall was a Saint Andrews cross, and opposite that a metal stockade that looked like a jail cell. A leather covered bench stood in the middle of the room, with various straps and buckles hanging down from the sides. In a corner was a wooden horse statue, on top of which was a saddle that contained several special features. Mark's eyes moved to the large wooden cabinet that he knew held all the implements he would ever need to discipline an unruly sub.

He smiled as he imagined bringing Carol to this room. He knew he would be doing that quite often as he worked on training her and taming her feisty streak. After seeing her reaction to Renee's room, he was sure she would be sexually aroused by being punished here, in spite of crying and protesting when things got rough. Closing his eyes he drifted in and out of a sleep.

Meanwhile Carol had woken up and was surprised to find Mark no longer in the bed. She turned to look at the bedside clock, and it read 1:00 AM. Everything seemed like a dream to her, but here she was in Mark's bed, and alone.

"Mark, are you here?" she whispered. "Mark?" No response.

She sat up and saw the note on the pillow: 'You were wonderful Carol, please return to your apartment and I will see you tomorrow.'

Carol was a little disappointed that Mark did not want her in his bed all night, but she was also tired and welcomed the chance for uninterrupted sleep in her own, new bed. She was a person who needed a good eight hours sleep every night. Gathering her things she crept downstairs to her apartment. The cool smooth sheets on her bed encased her body as she drifted off into a deep, contented sleep.

It was 5 am when Mark woke and decided to go to Carol's apartment and check out her clothes. He planned to take her shopping that day to get her dressed to his taste, and he wanted to find out what she already had that might be suitable. Any of her clothes that he didn't like would be boxed and put into storage.

He entered her apartment and knocked on her bedroom door. Startled, Carol jumped out of bed and opened the door. There stood Mark, fully dressed and very business like.

"Time to check your wardrobe," he said.

"WHAT?" she protested. "I just went to bed a few hours ago!"

With a deep frown he walked past her and opened her closet. She had brought only her best outfits, and had hung them neatly on hangers. Mark pawed through the clothes and shook his head. Except for a few tight-looking slacks and short skirts, the rest were much too conservative.

"Most of this will have to be replaced," he said.

Carol stood there with her mouth open. How dare he drag her out of bed to come criticize the clothes she had so carefully selected? All her promises to obey him were forgotten in her anger.

"What are you talking about?" she snapped. "I like those clothes!"

He did not answer but moved to the dresser and began going through the drawers, lifting each panty, bra, and slip. Two silk bikini panties and three demi-cup bras he placed on the top, and the rest he threw on the floor.

"I don't believe this!" she screeched. "How would you like it if I rummaged through your private things like that?"

The anger and hostility in her voice was anathema to Mark. This was the kind of bitchiness he had come to expect from women; they were easily irritated and let their feelings show, especially with men they had slept with. It was like giving their body to a man entitled them to lash out when something displeased them. A favorite verbal attack was to demand to be treated just like they assumed the man would want to be treated. Any submissiveness that might have been present in their sexual relations was out the window when the woman was upset.

Mark was determined not to let Carol get away with this kind of behavior. In fact he was glad he had provoked her so that they could settle this issue early in their relationship. She had to learn that any bitchiness resulted in severe punishment. Otherwise, he might as well send her home now before he spent more money on her. On the other hand, he liked her and hoped he could train her to be the woman he wanted.

"Where is your nightwear?" he asked harshly.

Carol pointed to the lower drawer. She was beginning to recover from her shock and calm down. The drawer contained a couple of silk gowns that he thought were acceptable, but clearly she would need a greater variety of sexy nightgowns.

She looked up at him and spoke in a softer tone. "Why are you doing this, Mark?"

"What did you call me?" He glared at her.

"What do you mean?"

He grabbed her hair and stared deep into her eyes. "You are to call me 'Sir' at all times. Or did you already forget?"

The sudden change in Mark's attitude from a few hours ago made Carol tremble. Desperately she tried to recover and appease him.

"I am sorry Sir," she said in a low voice.

"You are going to be very sorry. If you are going to live with me you are going to have to learn to never, ever forget your place. I will not stand for any hostility or resistance to whatever I do."

"Yes Sir."

"When I am restless at night and want to come to your bedroom, you will welcome me. When I want you to wear certain clothes, you will wear them. When I tell you to do something you will do it. You must trust that I will not demand things of you that are harmful."

1...34567...11