A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"Why not? Like I said, he thinks you're hot too mom, and I agree with him. And besides, admittedly, I was picturing in my mind what it might look like when Steven was fucking you, and how good you said that felt, and how good in bed you said he was. Only normal that one would wonder about that. So that's what I was thinking about when Danny was going down on me too!"

I almost let out a cry of victory when I saw mom's hand suddenly come up to rub herself between the legs, though she for sure had no idea she'd just actually done that. I couldn't help wondering just how damp and heated she now was. It was the ideal time to reel her in.

"Mom?" I asked sounding serious here as I drew her attention back to me, which was when she simultaneously realized what she'd been doing to herself, quickly, and embarrassedly removing her hand.

"Yes?" She said sounding almost breathless.

"I do have one tinny-weeny favor to ask."

"What?" She said totally off balance here. I grinned.

"Would you mind letting me see you naked? So I can actually tell him what you really do look like later on this evening, while I'm playing with that hard fucking cock of his? It would me a lot to me...to both of us, if you'd actually let me do that. And I promise I won't say anything to him that you actually let me look, I'll just tell him that I happened to walk in on you while you were getting ready to take a bath. But at least that way, I can actually tell him, and hopefully get him as excited as he was last night. It really would mean a lot to me...please?"

There was a long pause as she actually sat there struggling with it. And then suddenly she stood up, pointing towards the door.

"Ok, but close AND lock the door...I don't want anyone accidentally, or inadvertently walking in on us and thinking that anything else was going on here...ya know?"

I sprang up and off the bed as though I'd been shot out of a canon.

This was going ever better than I could have hoped for.

Mom's naughty side – Chapter Seven

"I can't believe you actually talked me into doing this," she said as she hurriedly removed her clothes. I had actually known her answer even before she had pointed towards the door. I had seen the look in her eyes. The same one I had seen so many times in the photos. The thing about mom, was that she was so much like me whether she'd freely admit it or not. Once she was truly aroused, she was willing to do just about anything, at least once. So maybe this was that once. And maybe she'd never do anything like it again after she'd had some time to think about it. But at the moment at least, her horny hormones were firing on all cylinders. Finally she stood naked before me, though even then she was wavering just a bit as though maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. She was already having second thoughts, so I needed to act, and act quickly here. "Now what?"

"Well, for one... drop your hands so I can see your tits mom," I said grinning at her. "And don't be so damn nervous. It's just us girls here. No reason to be shy or inhibited. I'm just going to have a nice close look so I can describe you in exquisite detail for him while he's fucking me," I told her, wanting to implant the vision of that in her minds-eye, and get her special sauce juicing again. I heard a small involuntary moan upon saying that, though she finally did drop her hands away, revealing her large magnificent breasts. Sure, age had played a part in them hanging a lot heavier against her chest now, gravity helping out some. But regardless of that, mom really did have a great pair of boobs on her. Nice and full, heavy looking, and yet still firm enough to be erotically enticing. But I actually found myself jealous of her nipples, much larger than my own, darker in color even, with very thick extended nipples that were now hard, almost thimble-sized in comparison to my own. I patted the end of the bed next to me. "Here, sit down before you fall down," I laughed. Mom shook her head again as though she still couldn't believe she was doing this, but sat down. The moment she did, I leaned in closer to her.

"What are you doing?" She asked leaning back and away from me some.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm looking...closely. Why? What'd you think I was going to do? Suck one?"

Mom laughed nervously, obviously embarrassed again. "I don't know...maybe."

I laughed at that. "Not that I wasn't considering it." I told her.

"Cynthia!" She giggled out loud, feigning shock at my statement. "I am still your mother you know!"

"Yeah, and even if you are, your damn hot and sexy looking mom. And though I haven't really done anything with another woman yet...I'd have to say, I'd almost wish you'd be my first, if that were ever to happen...as sexy and as hot as you honestly look."

That one caught her off guard. Again, I knew something about her that she certainly didn't know I knew. And that was obviously, that mom had certainly enjoyed the intimacy of another woman. The photos of her and Jackie together certainly proved that. I did thumb one of her hard extended nipples before she could react to that however.

"How sensitive are yours anyway?" I asked, as though curious, not actually trying to stimulate her in anyway, though I knew damn good and well that's exactly what I was doing to her. I then thumbed one of my own, toying with it as she watched me. "Mine are pretty sensitive, I think I could even have an orgasm just playing with them."

"I know what you mean, I can too," she told me. "Especially when they're both being sucked on."

It was kind of hard passing that one up. So I looked at her. "Do tell!" Now she really did blush. And though I honestly believe she had screwed up here, she tried dodging that bullet anyway as she pushed her breasts together.

"They're just big enough that your father used to push them together like this, and then suck on the nipples together simultaneously. Whenever he did that, I never failed to have an orgasm if he kept it up for very long."

I was sure that was the truth too. I am sure he had and did. But the way she had said it, and the look on her face when she first did, told me she was thinking about an entirely different way.

"Guess I'll never know. My boobs aren't quite big enough to do that," I said cupping my own again, trying to make my nipples touch, but they weren't quite making it. "Guess I'm just too damn little! Another reason that I wish my boobs were as nice as yours are, and hope one day that they will be."

"Oh baby...you have gorgeous breasts! And don't be in any hurry for them to sag like mine do. You've got too many years ahead of you yet before you need to start thinking about that. Once again I reached over and gently thumbed one of her nipples. This time she allowed it, briefly, before chuckling nervously and pulling away again. "OK, enough's, enough. I think you've seen me long enough to give Danny a general description here," she said standing.

"No, not yet!" I called out. "I need you to do just one more little thing for me first."

"Now what?"

"I need to see your clit, and see if it's bigger, or as little as mine is," I said actually spreading my legs, looking down at myself, and purposely unsheathing my tiny, yet hard little clitoris. I knew damn good and well where mom was looking, even hearing the sudden catch and intake of her breath. I looked up at her and said, "So...show me."

I was a little surprised when she just suddenly moved one foot over a bit, stepping...her hands coming down between her legs, fingers spreading herself. Sure enough, her likewise amazing clit popping out, again...twice the size at least of my own. Had she been standing any closer, I'd have been too fucking tempted to actually snake my tongue out and give it a lick. "Wow...it's beautiful!" I once more assured her, and then actually fell back onto the bed, looking at her, legs spread, finger-tip slowly encircling my own smaller, but very sensitive and very aroused clit. "That's hot!" I mewled pleasurably.

"Cynthia! What are you doing?"

"I'm masturbating. Looking at you mom. Sorry...but I can't help it. I need to cum now, enjoy this while I can. Please mom, please...touch yourself for me too. Let me see how you like to pleasure yourself. I promise...this stays strictly between us. No one will ever know. Just this once mom...I need to see you, watch you...see how you do it, while you watch me." I pinched my clit between two fingers, pulling on it, almost as though I were jacking it off. And then grinned silently to myself, as mom started doing the exact same thing to her very aroused...very swollen and very, very hard looking clit.

**

Mom wasn't exactly a squirter, more like a white-sauce dribbler. Same as me. But a lot more of it, at least this time anyway. Watching her cum, hearing her...seeing the expression on her face, you know...the "O" look that no one ever wants anyone else to see necessarily? That one? Well it was awesome! I don't think I'd ever seen anything more erotic in my entire life, especially as it was live, happening right there in front of me. And then the sauce...oh my god the sauce that suddenly began to spill from the recess of mom's pussy, the sounds it made as she continued to stand there frigging herself, before losing all strength in her legs, collapsing down on the bed next to me. I had come with her too. The moment I saw her, heard her...I exploded. My own orgasm washing over me with a vengeance, causing me to see stars as I swam through the universe of ecstasy.

We lay there side-by-side, actually holding hands now, trying to collect our respective breaths.

"I mean it Cynthia. No one, and I mean NO ONE ever hears about this! Promise me! I should have never let this happen in the first place!" She added to that, trying to sound angry, but failing miserably as her flushed, heated panting continued.

"Ok, I promise. I won't. But, you really should tell Steven about it."

"What? Are you nuts?"

"Seriously mom. You shouldn't start out keeping secrets from him, no way to start a marriage for one thing. But for another, I'm willing to bet he wouldn't have a problem with any of this, especially if you told him fairly soon. Explain everything."

"Everything?"

"Yeah, everything. I'm willing to bet he'll even get off on it, knowing that we did this. Provided you tell him about it now, and not wait...or worse, inadvertently let it slip that it happened so many years from now. That could pose a problem. But think about it mom. What's so bad about this anyway? Nothing really if you think about it. We just had a very special mother/daughter moment is all. Sure, we watched one another get off, what's the big deal in that? No harm, no foul. It was hot, naughty...and damn fun now wasn't it?"

At least she was smiling. "It was that," she said actually reaching down between her legs, still feeling the small river of her female cum juice as it continued to trickle down the inside of her thighs. "Good thing I didn't put clean sheets on the bed yet huh?" she giggled, though turning serious again as she rolled over looking at me directly. "But you really think I should tell Steven about this?"

"If it was me, I know I would mom. Like I said, I have a pretty good feeling about these things. And I am willing to bet, he will find it damn sexy and erotic, as long as you tell him about it now, and not wait too long in doing so."

"I'll think about it," she said finally rolling out of bed, but not before surprising me, as she gave my right breast a quick little kiss. "God you make me feel naughty," she said. "Who's kid are you anyway?" I laughed at that.

"I think we're a lot more alike that even you realize mother," I grinned once more reaching up to begin toying with my still aroused nipples again. "Now, unless you want to stick around and watch me get off again," I leered. She hesitated for a moment, as though she might, and then gathered up her clothes and the laundry she'd tossed off to one side.

"Don't tempt me," she said and then swiftly headed out of my bedroom.

Things indeed were going pretty much according to plan.

Temptations – Chapter Eight

It was too soon yet to know if mom had actually mentioned anything to Steven yet about what we'd done. But I figured she would eventually, if and when she finally decided. In the meantime, it was time to put another aspect of my dirty little plan into effect, especially as she was primed for it. I once again waited until I was sure that both Steven and Danny had left for the day, and then made my way down to the kitchen area. It was early yet, so I knew mom would no doubt be relaxing over an early morning coffee outside. Sure enough, I could see her through the kitchen window out on the patio, pouring myself a cup, and then casually strolling outside to join her. I actually startled her, and then saw why as she hurriedly adjusted herself. I pretended not to have noticed anything, keeping a straight face, and making no mention of what I was now suspicious of. But it was again the perfect opportunity to plant another suggestion, especially if she was indeed horny...which I was guessing having almost caught her, that she certainly was.

Although she was wearing a robe, I had noticed it parted as I stepped out of the sliding glass doors. The way she moved suddenly her hand quickly closing it, though she'd not had time to actually redo the sash on it, told me what I needed to know. She'd obviously been toying with herself. Perhaps not seriously, but enough that she was indeed obviously still aroused.

"Morning sweetie," she addressed me as I came over to join her, sitting my cup of coffee on the table separating us. There was a slight flush in her cheeks, not enough to give her away, but enough to know.

"Morning mom. Sleep well?"

"Very...thanks. And you?"

"Oh yeah, sweet dreams. Really sweet dreams," I winked. Her cheeks reddened even more, though she quickly tried to bring up another subject, rather than the obvious one.

"By the way. You and Danny will be on your own for dinner tonight. Steven has to work late, and I told him I'd meet him in town and at least have dinner with him. So I won't be home until around eight or so."

Hearing that gave me another idea. And I began to wonder if this might not be the best time to try and implement that, again part of my overall plan here. And though I wasn't sure if she'd actually go for it, there was no time like the present to bring it up either.

"Cool. Danny and I were planning on spending some time together this evening anyway, so that will certainly make things a lot easier for us," I hinted.

"Oh? Doing what?" Mom fished, obviously interested, even if she was pretending not to know what I was talking about.

"Let me put it this way. If you want to see it, now's the chance. I can assure you, he'd never know, and you'd finally be able to see what I've been talking about."

She was just horny enough she didn't even hesitate really, nor did she pretend she didn't know what I was suggesting either. "And how would you manage that?" She asked instead.

"You said you'd be home around eight right? Well I'll tell Danny that you told me you were meeting Steven for dinner...AND a movie tonight, so that you both won't be home until really late. Then...I'll make sure we're in my room fooling around. You'll come home early, and the story, if we even need it later, is that Steven told you over dinner that he had to go back to work, sorry about the movie part. So you come home early. And then you come up stairs to let me know you're actually home, except of course you see us together in bed. Chances are, Danny will never even know you saw us if we do this right."

"I don't know Cynthia," mom worriedly thought. Though I saw her hand once again disappear through the opening of her robe for a split second. Only long enough for her to realize what she'd nearly done, removing it even more quickly. "What if...what if we get caught?"

"We won't get caught. Trust me. And even if we do. Whose actually getting caught here? Me and Danny, that's who. And that's when we'd use the story, if we even need to. But I seriously doubt it. I'm sure I'll have Danny's full and undivided attention at the time, when you come home. I'll wait, and make sure he's totally occupied, when I see the house alarm being turned off. That's when you come up stairs to my bedroom. And since you're both supposedly away for the evening, I'll have left my bedroom door open."

"I don't know," she said again.

"Well, you think about it. You know where I'll be and what we'll be doing if you change your mind," I smiled at her, and then hurriedly finished my coffee. It was time to let her think about it on her own. Hopefully her current arousal, and the thought of actually getting a peek at Danny's hard stiff dick would win over. Only time would tell.

**

Danny was completely blown away when I told him about it. Not only was he finally going to fuck me, but my mother was going to be watching us while he did. Just the thought of that had him walking around early that evening with a hard on. So much so, I told him to go to his room and stay there until mom had finally left. And though we hadn't spoken any more about it, and I had no idea if she'd actually come upstairs to watch us after getting home or not, I was once again betting on it. And that the temptation to actually see his prick would be too much.

Years ago, dad had installed a very elaborate security system in the house. There was a small alert panel in all of the bedrooms. When the small little light on it burned red, you knew the house was secure, doors locked. When it switched from red to green, you knew the security system had been safely switched off, with a thirty second window in disarming it. After that, a silent alarm was sent, though each one of the bedroom panels would show a bright flashing light, along with a small beeping sound. Anyone could hit the panic alarm inside their bedroom, immediately locking all bedroom doors simultaneously in the event anyone had broken in. I was simply going to use it to determine the moment mom came in this evening so that Danny and I could and would be waiting for her, if indeed she decided to go along with my scheme.

We'd actually been fooling around for the better part of an hour when I told Danny it was time that we get "into" position. "I'll drive," I chuckled, letting him know that for this to work, he needed to be on the bottom, with me sitting on him, effectively blocking his view to the doorway. But that would also ensure that if mom did indeed sneak up stairs, she'd get a pretty good view of everything going on. More importantly, I'd have a good look at her as well as my dressing mirror was between the bed and my closet, giving me a perfect view of the open doorway behind me. If she did come, I'd easily be able to see her peeking in on us, and would secretly and silently alert Danny to that effect.

It was five minutes to eight when I saw the alarm panel lights turn green, letting us know she was home.

"Show time!" I told him, moving away from his cock where I'd been playfully fondling it, keeping it nice and hard, though I think it would have stayed that way regardless. Danny's arousal at even thinking mom might actually come upstairs to spy on us was enough to do that. "Now don't blow this," I quickly told him. "Don't go trying to take a peek at her yourself. If we can manage it, I'll tell you when it's safe to do so, and you can look then, but not until then. In the meantime, just enjoy what my pussy's going to be doing to your dick while mom watches it going in and out of me...ok?"

"Ok," he smiled, and then I climbed on top, placing the opening of my very wet pussy against the head of his cock for the very first time. I felt him enter, and then slid slowly and easily down the entire length of his shaft until it was buried deeply inside me.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers