A New Game

Story Info
Kate is surprised by a seemingly normal house mate.
1.2k words
4.05
16.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now I sit. I sit on the edge of a familiar bed, hands bound behind my back. There is just enough light in the room to see the bland, gray curtains flow against the dark blue carpet. I know this room. I've been here before. I now await the same thing.

I guess I should start at the beginning. My name is Kate. I'm a bright, young 19 year old student, who has a bit of a naughty streak. Well, had a bit of a naughty streak. That is, until I met Carter. We met when I moved here to go to college. He's a tall, muscular 27 year old, working in a generic office setting with a seemingly boring life. I was desperate for a cheap place to stay. I was so desperate. He offered his guest room. I took that in a heartbeat. After the first few weeks, things between us changed. He changed, and I didn't know what to expect. He started getting really dominant over all my actions, and a night not too long ago I finally found out why.

It started when I began doing little things; walking downstairs nude after a shower in front of him, the water dripping off my breasts onto the floor, sleeping in just a thong, or not noticing my nipples were gently pressing against my t-shirt, clearly visible. He would grab me by my hair, gently pull me into him, and tell me to start "fucking behaving", or he would do something about it. Finally, I was curious, maybe even a little turned on imagining the things he would possibly do. So, on a warm night, I took a cool shower, and walked downstairs without a robe. He looked at my perfectly shaped body, and grabbed my wrist firmly.

"I thought I fucking told you, wear the damn robe. You'll ruin my floors."

I smiled, and that set him off. He grabbed my hair, and yanked my head back firmly. He said he was going to put my bad behavior to an end. I could feel my pussy gush when those words slipped from his lips. He saw the lust in my eyes, and at that moment, slid a hand behind me and slapped my ass harder than I had ever expected from him. I gasped, part shock, and part utter pain. I must've whined, because he slapped my mouth and told me to "stay fucking silent". He said if I wanted to continue to live in his house for cheap, I would have to straighten up my act. I had to be his pet, his toy, to play with anytime he wished. He sat in the armless desk chair, where I often sat and did work, dragged me over, and bent me over his knee. He slapped my ass, and I must've gasped because the next thing I knew, he slapped my cheek again.

"I thought I told you, slut. Keep your fucking mouth shut."

He pulled me off him and pushed me down on the ground. I was now supposed to crawl, as I was being punished. He grabbed my hair and dragged me down the hallway to his "playroom". This room looked just like one of the bedrooms; a bed, windows, desk, closet. Completely normal. He dragged me to the bed, and made me lay face down. I could hear him open the closet, and next thing I knew, I was gagged with a simple ball gag, and blindfolded. It was now obvious to me what dirty things he liked to do. I heard a few gentle bumps of drawers and felt a sudden rush of soft rope being wrapped around my wrists and ankles. I was tied now, unable to move. I heard the door open, and slam against the frame. I began to wonder what was going to happen to me.

I can't remember what I did between laying there and the time the door opened. How long has it been? Am I going to be late for my morning classes? Either way, I was in no control. I felt a slap against my bare ass, and I felt my pussy gush, I wanted more than just spanking. I knew he saw it. He slapped my ass hard once more, and slid a finger between my thighs to get a feel of my wet pussy. He smeared my juices against the ball that gagged me. I squirmed, aching for something more than his fingers deep between my thighs. He laughed softly, knowing what I wanted. Again, I heard the gentle bumping of drawers, and suddenly, I felt a cold lubed finger slide deep into my asshole. He slid his finger back and forth a few times, and pulled out. He took a huge butt plug, and with a quick, sharp shove, plunged it deep into my tight asshole. I moaned softly in pleasure.

"Oh, the dirty slut likes this. You're fucking dirty, and I knew that the day you walked in here."

He made me sit up, and he took my gag off. He unzipped his pants and threw me hard on the ground. I felt his hard, swollen cock get shoved deep in my mouth. I choked, and he slapped me hard. He told me I have to take the whole fucking thing down my throat. I tried, and when I gagged again, he slapped me harder. If I choked one more time, he said I would be denied pleasure tonight. He shoved his huge cock deep in my throat again, and I tried not to choke but I gagged and slobbered all over him. He pulled his swollen, sticky member out of my mouth and promptly slapped me right across the face. I whined, not letting the growing tears fall down my cheeks. I could tell he knew. He untied me, and left the room. I didn't know what to do. I was paralyzed, both from excitement and shock. After a while, he came back. He didn't say a word; he calmly picked me up, tied my hands behind my back, and pulled my butt plug out of my tight ass with a hard jerk. He used more cold lube, and shoved his still throbbing dick into my tight asshole. I whined softly, as he fucked my asshole harder and deeper. It seemed like a painful eternity before he finished. I've never had this happen before. After he finished, he shoved the plug back inside me, and left me bound. He gently kissed my forehead.

"Now, every time I punish you, it will be much worse than the last time."

Afterwards, he pulled the covers over me and left me to sleep, still bound and being violated with that plug.

And now I wait. I sit here, on this familiar bed, in this familiar room, because I forgot to wear clothes around him... again. I'm his property. He owns me. The seemingly normal office manager owns me. I sit here, awaiting my punishment. Waiting, in anticipation and fear, about what is just around the corner. My punishment, the one worse than every one before this. The door opens, and I feel myself gush against the crisp, clean sheets.