The Adventures of Kathy Pt. 01

Story Info
Kathy finds herself in a bad position.
1.9k words
4.18
14.6k
10

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wade was the mechanic at the local gas station. It was Saturday morning and he was wishing they only opened for repairs 5 days per week. After getting both bay doors open and his first cup of coffee he started putting away tools and cleaning from the previous day.

Meanwhile, the owner and office manager were talking to two ladies in the office. One was in her mid 40's and dressed in a casual sundress while the other looked 20 and dressed in a form-fitting jumpsuit and heels. Both looked sexy from where 26-year-old Wade stood.

The manager entered the shop and gave Wade a work order. He told Wade that he had some history with the older lady and wished she had come alone. The younger one was her ex-daughter-in-law it seemed and was saying something feels funny when driving the car. Wade was told to go drive it and to take his time.

As Wade got into the car he was looking at the work order and saw the young lady's name was Kathy. He started to pull away and driving by the office.

Kathy came out of the office door and opened the passenger side door to get in. She announced, "I'm going with you."

Wade started to tell her that they normally don't allow that when she cut him off. Kathy tells him she is desperate and about to make a very embarrassing phone call and there is not a thing wrong with the car. She just needed 10 minutes away from that woman in the office.

As she was talking Wade noticed just how thin and form-fitting that jumpsuit is and it appears there is no bra underneath it. He can also smell what he thinks is a slight smell of sex over her perfume. He pulled out on the road and drove quietly and waiting to hear this phone call.

Kathy dialed her cell and there was a pause waiting on an answer on the other end.

She started with "Jimmy, I have a problem and need your help. I went to get a massage yesterday and didn't know your sister worked there. She talked me into coming out and seeing your Mother and we had a few drinks after lunch."

Kathy stopped and Wade could hear Jimmy saying something into the phone while Kathy's face turned to beat red.

Kathy blurts out "It's because she got me started day drinking and then gave me a massage, "Jimmy your sister basically raped me. I was drunk and think she drugged me!" There are a few more exchanges then Kathy started again.

Kathy says "Jimmy listen close. I woke up this morning with your mother saying I need to drive her to the store. Your sister had fully dressed me and I am wearing some kind of a one-piece teddy and a one-piece jumpsuit that zips up the back."

She went on with, "There is something large and heavy shoved inside my snatch and I can't get it out. I think it's a ball from the pool table but not sure. I had to strip naked in the bathroom in a gas station to even try and I can't get it out!"

Kathy hung up the phone as they pull back into the parking lot.

Wade asks Kathy if Jimmy is coming to help her in her situation.

She answers "No, the prick is my ex and he is going golfing."

Wade tells her just sit in the office while he makes a phone call, his sister may be able to help her.

After Kathy got out she was wondering who this mechanic was, why his sister would help, and why he gives a shit about her problem.

Wade pulls the car into the bay and pretended to check it out while he was on the phone.

He looked in the office and saw the mother-in-law and owner of the shop talking very flirty along with the manager. He pulled the car back in front of the office and came in asking Kathy to ride with him to see if what she is feeling has changed.

The owner winks at Wade and said take a long ride and make sure her issues are fully resolved. He will text him to come back if any other customers come in or if they need him.

As Kathy got in the car, she exclaimed she thinks they are joking about taking turns on her mother-in-law right there in that office.

Wade only drove a few blocks and turned down a side alley that went behind a row of buildings. Kathy was scared but didn't say a word at this time not knowing what Wade had in mind. Her hope was on this sister.

Wade stopped the car and told her to come with him as he knocked on a red door which was the back door to what could have been some kind of business. The door opened and a woman wearing scrubs motioned them in.

The room seemed very dark with the walls and ceiling painted flat black but a spotlight on a gynecologist chair in the center of the large room.

Wade started to introduce Kathy to Dedee when Dedee announced "Names don't really matter. Get undressed and get in the chair."

Kathy looked at Wade who was eagerly watching and then asked Dedee "With him standing here watching?"

Dedee's open hand slapped Kathy across the face as she growled to her that "Wade is taking a chance of losing his job to help her because of her own drunken slut like behavior and she should be happy to strip for the man and do anything else he asked. Now get naked and get in the fucking chair!"

Stunned Kathy stripped off the jumpsuit revealing the lace teddy underneath. Dedee told her to keep eye contact with Wade as she takes off the rest. Kathy felt like a complete whore as she stripped staring into the eyes of the mechanic.

She was finally noticing more about him having been sidetracked with her own problems in mind up until now. Wade was a decent-looking large man with a good build about 6 foot 3 and 240 lbs.

She climbed into the chair and was told to reach her arms high above the chair and grab the handle above the headrest area. Wade instantly zip ties her hands to the handle.

Kathy starts to protest when Dedee says "This might hurt a little bit and I am not getting clawed with those long whore like nails."

Kathy instinctively puts her feet up in the stirrups and isn't surprised when she sees the zip ties go on her legs also. She swears in her mind she will never have fake nails again.

Dedee told Wade to get Kathy's phone to make a record of her volunteer status.

Kathy started begging please no pics but was slightly relieved after Dedee pointed out it was all on Kathy's phone.

Wade started videoing as Kathy was instructed on what to say in words like she freely and voluntarily is here and they can do whatever is required to remove the ball inside her. Then Dedee made her add that for payment Wade can have her in any way he desires.

Tears started to roll down Kathy's cheeks as she repeated the words. Dedee put on surgical gloves and covered them with excessive lubricant and started massaging Kathy's opening 2 fingers at a time to try and open her up.

Kathy winced from the burning wondering what all she had been through the night before and realizing how swollen she was from having the ball bouncing inside her every step all morning.

Dedee told her she better close her eyes and think of a gangbang or orgy because she is almost swollen shut and a good orgasm would really help right now.

Kathy heard a buzzing and then felt a high-power wand vibrating against her clit. It was incredibly intense and she felt Dedee was playing with her pussy than trying to get the ball out.

She felt when she got squirted down with more lube and thought she felt most of Dedee's small hand was going in and out by the time she felt her own juices start to flow. Kathy was puzzled why she was getting so turned on being fingered and what felt like fisted by a strange woman and videoed by a mechanic as she felt her body start to convulse.

Suddenly Dedee slid her well-lubed thumb into Kathy's ass and it sent her over the top and into an explosive orgasm. She did not understand why she exploded as she felt the ball come out of her opening.

Now it's time to pay Wade. She looked down and saw it had been a golf ball.

As he stepped around between her legs she saw he is holding wire cutters and snipping the zip ties from her legs. Then she realized he had already released her hands.

She asks him "Are you not going to take me for your pleasure now?" She reached out and unfastened his pants and was shocked when she grabbed his cock. While being about 8 inches which she thought was large it was the girth that scared her. It literally looked like a 23 ounce can of green tea.

She knew it would rip her to have that inside her and knew she had never been able to complete a blow job in her life. Tears started to stream down her face as she realized what she was about to endure. She had to try something so she slid to her knees and started stroking him with her hands.

He smiled and said "No," and that he was not a forceful man. He pulled his huge cock back into his pants and fastened them back up.

He slid the jumpsuit over her feet and up her calves. He placed her hands on his shoulders to steady her when he lifted her to her feet and continued to pull the jumpsuit into position turning her around to zip the back once it was over her shoulders. He turned her back around and her face was at his chest.

He lightly grasped her chin and pulled it into position for a soft kiss. She didn't resist "Are you ready to go home and rest yet lovey?" he asked. She didn't know how to respond and remained silent. He looked into her eyes and told her to say Yes, please. She repeated the words still in shock she had not been raped.

He grabbed her by the hand and walked her back to her car saying he liked the way looked and would like to get to know her in a better set of circumstances. His words lingered in her mind as they drove back to the shop in silence.

The shop was closed up and everyone was gone. Wade checked his phone and there was a text saying they had closed early. As Kathy got back into her driver's seat she was caught off guard when he leaned in for a parting kiss.

She did not resist as he grabbed the back of her neck and lower back holding her there for a full minute. He handed her back her phone which she had completely forgotten.

Then he told her he hoped to see her some Wednesday and walked away.