A New Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh!" you jumped placing your hand on your chest as you spooked, not seeing me until you had come out the door.

I chuckled slightly, "I'm sorry, my dear Crowned One. I wasn't trying to scare you." I stepped closer wrapping you in an embrace, my warm bare chest against you as you leaned in, snuggling your right cheek into my left shoulder.

"I'm not mad at you, my Warrior Mine." The words flowed out as your right hand came up and gave me a light Gibbs slap. I lay my left cheek on the top of your head as I scoop you up in my arms. I carry you over to our bed, laying you in your spot, pulling the towel from you.

"I want to sleep, Love. Can we do that again?"

"Of course. But hurry up and get in here with me, I'm cold naked like this." you told me as I let my towel drop to the floor with yours.

I leaned down kissing you, all the while climbing over you, taking it slow and certain to get as much contact as I could with your skin as I did. Taking a full minute to cross over you to my side of the bed, I quickly grabbed our blankets and pulled them up to our waists as we adjusted to a comfortable position before bringing them up to our necks. I was spooning with you again, enjoying the heat our bodies were sharing.

I awoke late in the afternoon, three times celebrating this wonderful holiday. Waking up To the Glowing Star and Shining Beauty of the Woman I Love Day, I'd have to remember to mark it on my Calendar as the third Saturday in June. I was well on my way to it being my favorite day of the year so far. It wasn't really that it had been super special; it was that the day was living up to the name that I had given it and here I laid, still holding her naked body against mine. I couldn't wait for her to wake up and look at me. Her eyes bright and happy, her radiant smile, her heart pouring out in her every word, everything about her was exquisite. God really did break the mold when he made this wonderful creature in my arms.

I traced my eyes along her every contour. Her soft round cheeks, her smooth and supple lips, up along the line of her jaw, around the lobe of her ear, down across her eyelids as they fluttered lightly while she dreamed. Here was a woman that was only for me to behold and I was so overcome with pride that the LORD made her for me. What I could do for her was anything she asked. I never wanted to give her everything she wanted. I wanted to give her everything she needed and make her dreams come true.

I lay my head back down and listened to her breath, watching the rise and fall of her breasts as she lay facing me on her left side. I watched her lips part slightly and then close again. My eyes flowed up her face to her eyes, which were now open, looking at me, doing the same things I must have been doing moments ago, or was it hours? There was no telling, there was no memory of when I had started, no memory of how much light was pouring through the window. Besides, there was no light brighter than the light shining through her eyes.

My heart was pounding through my chest. I had just fallen in love with her all over again. She saw a tear welling up in my eyes, and one came in her own and fell on her pillowcase before mine completely formed. We'd been like this since the day I prayed that the LORD ease her pain, that I would share her burden. There was nothing that would end that now.

It was obviously around dinner time, we'd only been out of bed for at the most an hour today. I was hoping to keep it that way, but I knew to get her to fall in love with me again today would require something different, outside our bedroom.