A New Life for Julie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie paused, as much as she loved cock-sucking, her pussy needed that tool also!

She crawled up, straddling John's legs, and with her sopping wet cunt poised over John's glistening stiffness, she gradually sank down, feeling the head of his cock shove aside the folds of her pussy, nosing it's way deeper as she settled down.

With a soft moan, she began to raise and lower herself, gradually picking up speed. She was beginning to pant hard, and felt waves of passion raging through her body. She dropped forward, clutching John's shoulders, as she undulated harder on his stiff prick. Each time she slipped back down, she felt his cock rub against her swollen clit.

John for his part was having a hard time keeping from cumming. If it hadn't been for their earlier "69", he wouldn't have been able to prevent himself from ejaculating. Opening his eyes, he was treated to the beautiful sight of Julie's magnificent tits bouncing up and down. He reached up and grasped them, massaging them as she lunged up and down.

With a gasp, she dropped down, supporting the upper part of her body with her hands on his shoulders. In this position, he could just reach up with his head, and take one of her nipples in his mouth. Sucking hard, he reached around and grasped her ass cheeks in his hands, trying to gain some control over her movements up and down his prick.

From Sarah and Richard's point of view, they could see Julie's backside, undulating wildly, with John's pricking crammed up inside Julie's pussy, up between her spherical ass cheeks.

Sarah crawled forward a bit, to get a better view. She loved the sight of Julie's thick wavy black hair, bouncing around down her smooth back and she ground her hips up and down John's hard shaft. From this angle, she could clearly see his cock plunging up between Julie's as cheeks into her sopping cunt. She could hear the sounds it made, and smell them.

Behind her, Richard grasped Sarah's hips and lifted them up. Using his knee, he pushed her legs apart a bit, and then clasping her waist, moved forward and slipped his own cock into the folds of Sarah's sopping pussy. He started fucking her doggie style as they watch Julie and John.

John rolled Julie over, moving on top of her, his cock still deep within her sopping cunt. Pinning her below, he moved his hands under her knees and pulled her legs wide apart, and started pumping into her. Julie was delirious with pleasure. She loved the sound and feel of John's cum-laden balls slapping against her upturned as cheeks. Julie cried out in pleasure as she felt another orgasm building up, and wrapped her arms and legs around his body, trying to help him as he slammed in her. Within a few minutes, she was screaming out in an explosive orgasm.

John fucked her hard, trying to hold back as long as possible, but Julie's screaming orgasm put him over the edge. He felt as if his balls were exploding. It was almost painful, and the cum raced out of his cock so hard it almost felt as if he were peeing. John slammed hard into her pussy, feeling his balls empty their load deep within her.

When he was finished the two lay together for a few minutes, panting hard.

Conscious of his weight on top of Julie, John rolled off. Julie lay there for a moment, stretching out languorously, intensely satisfied. She had wanted John's load in her mouth again, but she had no complaints. She had just experienced the most intense orgasm in her life. She didn't realize at the moment, that there would be many more like that. Gradually she became aware of the sounds of Sarah and Richard's sexual activity.

She sat up to look. Richard was fucking Sarah hard. She was on her knees and elbows, her gorgeous ass high in the air. Richard had a hold of her hips, and was on his knees, plunging in and out of her glistening cunt rapidly.

Julie watched fascinated. Sarah's tanned, smooth back seemed to ripple as she responded to Richard's hard fuck. Her ass seemed to bounce off his groin each time he plunged in, and her usually firm ass jiggled with each impact. Below her, her heavy tits swayed back and forth, nipples erect. Sarah's blonde, Farrah Fawcett-style hair seemed to fly around. Her head was turned to the side, eyes closed, mouth open as she moaned with pleasure.

Sarah could no longer hold herself up with her arms, and the forward part of her body dropped her down flat on the carpet, the side of her face rubbed back and forth on the carpet as she screamed in an obvious orgasm.

Sarah had a fantastic orgasm, but as she felt Richard moan and plunge in and out faster, she saw an opportunity to show Julie something else. She suddenly pulled away from Richard, and spinning around, she suddenly swooped down on his hard prick, and started finishing him off with her mouth, and stroked the base of his cock, still wet from her own cum, with her fist. She felt the cum surging up the rock-hard stalk in her hand and pulled her mouth off, stroking him to encourage his cum.

Richard's semen sprayed on to her face. She continued pumping as blast after blast sprayed into her hair, her forehead, splattered onto her ears, coated her lips, eyes, ran down her cheeks and chin, and dripped off the tip of her nose. Lines of cum ran down her neck on to her shoulders and chest. She directed his cock down a bit, and continuing to stroke, directed the last few jets of his cum all over her tits.

Julie watched enthralled, as streams of cum plastered her best friend. Long streams of it were in her hair, partially covered her eyes. White streams were running down her arms, and down her back.

"Wow!" she gasped.

John whooped and clapped. "What a show!" he shouted.

Sarah knelt there for moment, basking in the attention, with a huge grin on her face.

Julie felt in awe of her friend, but envious as well. She wanted so badly to experience the same thing, but it would have to wait. The two men were completely spent.

They took showers, and after a few kisses, the two men were dressed and had left, since they had to catch a plane early in the morning.

After a few minutes, Julie felt sleepy and was about to leave.

"Why don't you stay here tonight? You're in no condition to drive all the way home. It's very late," Sarah suggested.

"I don't know--I don't like to sleep on couches," Julie objected.

"Oh, my bed's big enough for both of us. Come on," Sarah insisted.

"I don't have my night gown," Julie objected weakly.

"Oh, Good Lord. Who gives a shit?" I just watched you getting fucked naked--what else do you think you have to hide from me? Come on, I'm not letting you drive home drunk and high this late at night."

As the two girls laid down nude on Sarah's king-sized bed, they watched TV for an hour. They talked off and on, but after a while, Sarah had asked Julie a question, and not hearing a response, she rolled over and found Julie was fast asleep.

The poor girl was exhausted. Sarah too, was very tired. Under ordinary circumstances, this would have been the night to seduce her. Both of them were lying naked in Sarah's bed! But they were both satiated and exhausted.

Sarah ran her slender fingers gently down Julie's nose, and along her cheek, and stroked her beautiful naked body gently on the chest, and breasts. She used a very light touch, careful not to wake her. Moistening a finger with her saliva, she gently ran her finger in a circle around Julie's nipple--first one, and then the other. Even in a dead sleep, Julie's nipples hardened to Sarah's light touch. She then ran her fingers softly up and down Julie's flat, taut torso, feeling the smooth skin, and then slowly trailed her fingers down to Julie's pubic hair, gently running her fingers through the course hair.

Julie's breathing remained even.

Taking a deep breath, she ran her finger down lower, and felt it slip into Julie slit. To her surprise, it was moist! She knew that Julie had showered--in fact her hair was still a little damp, and she had seen the douche bottle in the trash can, so she knew that Julie had douched.

Julie was horny in her sleep!

Sarah slipped her finger in a little deeper. Julie muttered something in her sleep and moved her legs apart slightly. Sarah froze, and then relaxed after Julie's even breathing resumed. Carefully, Sarah began slipping her finger in and out of Julie's wet slit, teasing Julie's clit gently with her thumb. She felt the girl's cunt getting wetter and wetter, and Julie's hips began gently moving up and down, although her breathing stayed even.

Sarah could feel Julie's pussy juicing up more, and it was clasping around her finger. She carefully used her thumb to rub the girl's clit back and forth.

Julie's was still breathing evenly, but harder, and at a somewhat elevated pace. Suddenly, Julie's breathing came in quick gasps, and she suddenly arched her back and cried out in a soft whimper as she shuddered in a mild orgasm.

Sarah quickly removed her hand before her friend could wake up and realize what she had been doing.

Julie sat up awake, breathing hard. Sarah sat up next to her.

"Julie, are you alright?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"I had a dream," Julie panted.

"Are you okay," Sarah asked again.

"Oh, yes, I'm fine," Julie answered and laid down again.

Julie turned to her side.

"Sarah?"

"Yes?"

"Would you give me a good night kiss," Julie asked.

Sarah moved close, and hovering over Julie's head. Julie licked her lips and opened them, as Sarah lowered her own moist lips, folding them neatly over Julie's. The two young women locked lips for a few seconds, and then Sarah closed them slightly, rubbing her lips gently, and then carefully moved her tongue, just slightly into Julie's mouth. The two women kissed passionately for a few minutes, then gently pulled apart.

Tangled in each other's arms, they both fell asleep.

12