A Night to Remember

Story Info
A man's first journey into exhibitionism & loss of control.
3.7k words
4.39
72.4k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chazzy123
Chazzy123
42 Followers

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Blue Eyed 5ft Angel for her monumental job of both editing my story and ushering me through my first time..... submitting a story. My original submission was a pale shadow of the current story.

*

Halloween was always my favorite holiday. It was an occasion to really let your hair down and explore the alternate sides of one's personality. But this Halloween I was just too busy with work to really get into assembling a costume.

We were invited to a Halloween party, at my girlfriend's co-worker's house. I had met her friend Zandi only once or twice, and she was a Rubenesque, perky and sexy woman. She had an upbeat sensuality, but seemed sort of wild and unconventional for someone almost 30.

I admit to being on the conservative side. Never really was into the heavy drinking/ smoking pot scene. I was happy with my job, my life and living with my girlfriend Betta. We had a good sex life, maybe on the conservative side too, but very satisfying. I did need my orgasm every day or I got moody. Betta knew that and was great about fulfilling my needs.

It was a relief for me not to have to masturbate any more. I sure did enough of that in my younger days, but I figured now with a girlfriend I shouldn't need to. It sounds silly now, but that was my macho thinking then. So with the holiday approaching, I asked Betta what we should wear for costumes. She knew how busy I was and told me she had it under control and not to worry. Since she had a big grin, I asked again what she had in mind but she only told me Zandi was helping with the details.

It was now the day before Halloween and it dawned on me we didn't have our costumes yet. So when I got home I asked Betta about it.

She smiled, "Wait here." Going into the bedroom she came out wearing a very sexy Egyptian looking, very short tunic, with killer lace up sandals and a black wig. "I'm going to be Cleopatra." She announced with a big grin as she twirled round and round.

"Am I going to be your Marc Antony?" I asked with a big smile.

She sort of nodded, "Zandi still has your costume but will have it to us in time."

I started to make an issue about it, but Betta started to undress right there in the living room and that distracted me in a flash. In fact since I hadn't had my daily release I was more interested in sex than answers. Seeing Betta semi naked always got me hard, and this time was no exception.

We engaged in some touching and stroking, and then Betta lay back in a chair and spread her legs. One thing I am passionate about is licking her pussy, so in a flash I was between her thighs and teasing her sexy slit. Her aroma was intoxicating, and I spread her lips taut as I lapped at her pussy. Her moans told me I was on the right trail, and with renewed vigor I tongue fucked her. She loved my big nose nuzzling into her clit so she pulled my face deeper into her valley. This was getting serious fast. I slipped two fingers inside her while concentrating on her clit with my vibrating tongue.

I always felt like a concert violinist when I 'played' Betta. Bringing her this intense pleasure is one of my joys in life.

She was close now. Her panting was driving me crazy. With my free hand I fondled her swollen nipples while licking faster on her twitching clit. I felt the spasm start deep inside her womb as she began to convulse in orgasm.

She twisted away from me as if it were too intense.

My face was now covered in her slippery sweet juices as she eased down from her high. My throbbing cock was achingly hard from the encounter, but I knew from experience she was too over stimulated to touch.

"Wow, that was a surprise," Betta sighed.

Even though I wanted nothing more than to plunge into her for a hard fuck, love intervened and I offered to save our dinner and tend to the kitchen timer that had been going off for the last 5 minutes.

We sat down and ate, holding hands and chucking to ourselves. I knew we would get back to sex after dinner, but to my dismay she had an emergency call from her store about a big problem that needed her attention.

So Betta rushed out, apologizing, and didn't return until very late.

Now I really did think about jerking off that evening, since I was still aroused from the earlier play, but as I said, I don't do that anymore.

First I didn't sleep well, and then I overslept, so my attempts to rub my morning erection against Betta were rebuffed for lack of time.

Standing in the shower soaping my now rock hard shaft had me thinking about relaxing my stand on masturbation, so I started to really stroke when the shower door flew open!

"What's taking so long in here?" Betta asked in her sweet voice.

I was actually blushing as I quickly rinsed off before jumping out of the shower, trying to hide my embarrassing erection with my towel.

The day dragged on, and I admit to having several sexual daydreams accompanied with erections, but I was looking forward to the party tonight and having some relaxing drinks and a good hard sex session afterwards.

Betta had called me several times that day, telling me she couldn't wait to see me in my costume. Zandi had given it to her at work and all the ladies at the store were looking forward to seeing me in it.

"Trust me; you are going to look so sexy!"

I asked if the costume had a sword with it, since I had pictured myself the Roman Gladiator with Cleopatra on my arm.

Betta relayed my question about the sword to Zandi and I heard laughter in the office as Betta answered, "You'll have a big sword I'm sure."

I was puzzled but let it go, getting directions to Zandi's house since Betta was going there directly from work to help get the party ready.

I arrived at the house and was put to work setting out food and getting the bar ready. I tested my bartender skills and made myself a nice big drink to start. I looked up and there was Betta in her full costume, short skirt slit up to her hip, heavy eye make-up and that black wig. She looked regal, powerful, and sexual. I wanted her so badly I ached. My hard on grew larger. Then Zandi walked out and she was wearing the classic French maid outfit, low cut to show off her small but shapely tits and the skirt so short it almost was an afterthought. I could even see flashes of her lacy French cut panties.

That didn't help in my erection department either. I complimented them both and then asked about my costume.

Betta pulled me into the bedroom. Slamming the door, she told me to take off all my clothes, she would help me dress. She strapped a cool leather chest harness around me, with metal rings and leather straps. I thought that was great until she held out the loincloth that was the rest of my costume.

I wasn't Marc Antony; I was Cleopatra's slave! The loincloth was a flap in front and not much more that a strap in back. I know I had a look of shock on my face. "Don't worry sweetie, there is more to the costume!" Betta laughed. My hopes soared, then crashed as she fastened a slave collar around my neck.

"Perfect! You are so sexy looking, I'm going to need to keep you on a short leash or all the other ladies will carry you away." she whispered looking me up and down. "I am so aroused seeing you in that outfit, I may not wait until the party is over to do something about it." She teased, giving my earlobe a nip.

Now the promise of hot sex was the clincher for me staying in this getup while trying to adjust it to hide my boner. I tried to will my penis soft so it wouldn't tent the loin cloth when Zandi knocked and Betta opened the door.

The girls talked to each other about how hot I looked, and they both ran their hands over the straps adjusting things to their liking. This didn't help me at all, and I could see both girls glancing at my tent pole, giggling.

"That's it. Keep giggling and I'll change." I said half-heartedly.

Hearing other guests arrive helped me soften. With our masks in place we went out to join the party.

I banged back a few more drinks to help me relax.

The party was full of other very sexily dressed people, in fact that was the theme of the party so I didn't feel too out of place.

Fitting of our costumes, Betta had her slave sit at her feet, but of course getting up to fetch drinks for her or her friends.

I looked up at her and noticed my sexy Cleopatra didn't have any panties on, and with her short skirt I could clearly see her pretty, pouting pussy.

She noticed my stare and spread her legs a bit, looking down with a laugh. Her sandaled toe nudged under my loincloth as she asked, "Are you enjoying your view my little slave?"

I blushed as her toes played with my growing erection.

"Rise to your feet my slave and fetch more wine for Zandi and me." She ordered with a grin.

My erection was obvious to all as I walked across the room then returned with their wine.

Betta leaned down and whispered, "You look so inviting I am tempted to suck you off right here," she paused and then sneered. "But then that would not be fitting of a Queen. Perhaps the slave should be licking her?" she teased.

Her words, reminiscent of last night, only inflamed me more and I could feel a wet spot growing on the front of my flap. The fact that I was not running out the door in embarrassment was surprising to me. I had never been one for public displays of affection, but here I was on display and so aroused I didn't know what to do.

I hadn't had an orgasm in two days and didn't want to anger Betta so I sat back at my Queen's feet and just gave in to this scene.

Betta moved us from the big living room to the smaller family room, since that was where the women were congregating. As her slave, of course I had to tag along.

Zandi walked over and asked Betta if Cleopatra would allow her slave to dance with a common maid.

Betta laughed, "Just return him in the same condition you got him."

Zandi whispered something in Betta's ear that made her laugh.

"Come with me, slave. You're mine!" Zandi said dragging me onto the dance floor.

I enjoy dancing, but just wearing a loincloth made for some challenges. Zandi moved against me, cupping my ass as she pulled me tight against her body. Her fingers teased my ass crack. I could feel my erection popping up quickly, and she used me to grind against. She now had my cock trapped between her legs and was dry humping me on the dance floor!

I was helpless to resist and was becoming more and more aroused. Hearing Zandi moan as my cock thrust against her barely covered pussy didn't help either.

The song ended just in time and we hung onto each other while we caught our breath.

Zandi led me back to Betta. My cock was so hard and throbbing you could count my pulse from the movement of the loincloth.

Betta stood and in a loud voice demanded, "Why has my slave become so aroused from another woman? If my slave knows what's good for him, he will lose his erection immediately!"

Turning to Zandi, Betta spoke apologetically, "Forgive my slave for taking such liberties with you."

Most of the women around us had stopped talking and were now staring at us.

Betta walked over to me and batted my barely covered hard on with the back of her hand. "You had better make that go away or else you will be punished." She scorned.

I was in shock and embarrassed, but at the same time so aroused I couldn't stand it.

Betta then spanked my bare ass three times very hard. The noise echoed and she spanked me again. I froze as she lifted my loincloth and exposed my slippery cock. With one hand wrapped around my stiff rod, she spanked me three more times.

"This erection has to go young man," she scolded again.

I wanted to run; I wanted to cum, I didn't know what I wanted. But I wasn't asked what I wanted.

"Zandi, for what my slave did to you, you may spank him also!"

Zandi followed Betta's lead stroking my cock and spanking my now stinging ass as I hovered on the edge of orgasm.

But neither woman was going to give me the release I now so wanted.

Betta moved in behind me, unsnapping my loincloth so it fell to the floor.

My whole body blushed bright scarlet

She then placed my hand around my own cock.

"Stroke it for us, my sweet slave." She whispered softly.

I was frozen, just standing there. She then moved my hand for me.

"DO IT!" She commanded.

Every eye was on me, I had no choice.

Betta was now pinching my nipples as started to reluctantly jerk off.

My 'long held' rule against masturbation was being broken in front of a whole room full of women, many of which knew either Betta or me!

After just a few strokes, I felt my eruption rising.

Zandi was beside me while Cleopatra chanted with the room "GO, GO, GO."

I spurted with such intensity. Ropes of hot cum shot out, landing on both the floor and my body. I almost collapsed. Betta and Zandi held me up as I finished my orgasm before leading me to the bathroom where they both began to clean me up. My cock was still semi erect, cum drooling from the tip. Betta kissed me hard, saying, "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen!" She then started unbuckling the harness, her hands caressing my erect nipples. Zandi wet a washcloth and began wiping my body.

Knelling in front of me, Zandi started to clean off my cock, but winking at Betta, she extended her tongue and lightly licked the tip of my rod, savoring the sticky cum. Betta and I were looking down at this as my cock sprang to full attention!

"What am I going to do with this slave Zandi? My punishment of him for arousal by other women just didn't work! I may have to overlook some of that since it just turns me on much!"

Winking back at Zandi, Betta leaned over and suckled at my nipples, her hand sliding up her short skirt to find her bare pussy. Zandi took that as a sign of approval and gave my vibrating cock a long lick from balls to tip. Betta grew more aroused and kissed me deeply, sneaking peeks at Zandi's continuing assault with her tongue.

"Zandi, I am sorry to say I really, REALLY need my man now. I don't think I am quite ready to share him completely. Will you forgive me if we leave you alone?" Betta pleaded.

Zandi wistfully smiled up at us, a spot of my semen on the corner of her mouth. Licking her lips, her eyes closed for a moment, relishing the taste of my cum.

"I understand Betta. I know how aroused you are, because I am that way too." Zandi's hand was idly playing with her panty covered pussy. "I have some great vibrators that will just have to substitute for a real cock. You two have fun, and feel free to spend the night."

Betta manhandled me to a bedroom where I licked her to a hard fast orgasm. She then mounted my still hard cock, savoring the fullness before fucking me hard until we both came again!

We stayed the night at Zandi's house, not wanting to break the sexual spell as we played and made love long into the night.

The next morning Betta didn't let me dress after I showered. I was naked while I ate breakfast with the two women.

They talked about how sexy and stimulating the party was.

Of course listening I was hard again.

"Betta, Can I watch him jerk off one more time before you both leave?" Zandi begged.

Betta laughed, "I don't think he has any jizz left in him after last night!"

Not that I needed any encouragement but they both played with my nipples and ass as I slowly stroked my new erection.

Zandi was the one to start with the ass play. Her fingers sliding up and down my crack. She even pushed her finger against my opening, causing me to gasp. Betta watched in fascination, her hand wrapped around my erection.

"I can feel him twitch every time you do that Zandi! I never played with his ass before. Keep doing that."

Zandi giggled, pushing harder on my brown star. "I have found many guys get turned on from this, although most won't admit it. I really need lube to do this right. I don't want to hurt him!"

"Well, what are you waiting for, go get the lube! I think this will be fun," Betta said.

Standing up, Zandi looked at Betta with a sly smile on her face. "Do you want to go whole hog and have me bring the strap-on?"

Both Betta and I had looks of shock on our faces. I think we even both blushed.

"Ummm, maybe just the lube for now, baby steps and all that," she laughed blushing brighter.

Zandi ran off to get the lube.

Betta whispered in my ear, "How do you feel about this? Are you OK? You sure seemed to get more aroused when Zandi played with your ass. But we don't have to do this."

Betta still had her hand around my hard shaft, slowly stroking it the whole time.

"I am OK with exploring this a little. It does turn me on. I don't know about the strap-on. That is scary. Are you OK with Zandi involved with this so deeply?" I asked.

"Yes I think so. She seems to know what she is doing, and having another woman desire you is a turn on for me. But don't get any ideas that cheating is OK now!"

Zandi walked back to us, lube in hand, grinning from ear to ear. "We need him on his back I think. Bring him back into the bedroom."

Still hard at the anticipation of this new thing, I laid down on my back. Zandi sat between my legs to one side and pulled my leg to the outside. She told Betta to do the same. I was now stretched out in front of them.

"Betta, lube your fingers up and follow what I do" Zandi said. She used her slippery fingers to slightly penetrate my ass. Her other lubed hand encased my hard cock. "Co-ordinate your stroking his cock with your fingers fucking his ass, like this. I guarantee he won't last long like that!" Her hand stroked my cock as she slide in and out of my ass.

Betta took over and soon had her finger deep in my back door. Her other hand stroked me in time. She intently watched the passion on my face, listened to my moans and gasps. "Oh my God, I AM finger fucking him, aren't I?" she said. "This is so HOT"

My eyes were closed in embarrassment and arousal. I wished it didn't turn me on so much, but that fact would be obvious in just a minute.

"Betta, curl your finger some and try to find his prostate. That will make him spurt even more if you stimulate it," Zandi instructed.

With this new stimulation, I fell off the cliff of arousal into an ocean of roiling orgasm. I cried out, clutched the sheets, tossed my head. I could feel the hot cum hit my neck, my chest, my stomach.

Betta was still stroking/fingering me during my outcry, but she slowed down as I collapsed. She pulled her finger out of my ass with an audible 'Plop'.

I opened my eyes to sexy sounds coming from the end of the bed. Zandi had her robe open and was masturbating furiously. My eyes raked her aroused body, noting her huge nipples on her smallish tits. Her thighs were splayed, giving me a perfect view of her clean shaven pussy, the labia a deep red, her juices glistening.

Wild eyed, Zandi sat up and leaned over to start sucking my cock. She slurped up my cum, even deep throated my softening rod. This was the impetus to orgasm she needed.

She cried out, her body shaking with orgasm then fell back on the bed beside me. Laughing with delight, she looked over at me and down at Betta.

"I hope I didn't overstep my bounds Betta. I just REALLY needed his cock in my mouth to cum. Are you mad?"

Betta laughed in reply, "Of course not silly. You gave us a whole new avenue to explore! And seeing you orgasm was very hot. I know my 'slave' enjoyed it too."

My reward for being such a good slave was to lick Betta to orgasm again, then a sensual shower before leaving for home. As we walked out the door, Betta still hadn't allowed me to dress.

My ass was cold as I slid onto the driver's seat.

"I don't know if I ever want you wearing clothes again," Betta smiled, looking over at my nakedness as we drove down the road.

Chazzy123
Chazzy123
42 Followers