All Comments on 'A Night To Remember'

by enzo1965

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Never use 2nd POV

There has never been and never will be a good second person point of view story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Sad story written by someone with a sad nasty fetish. nothing erotic about this story. Welcome to your cuckdom writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
boring!!!!!

good god to think ive wasted that much time reading this i could've done something more productive like watching paint dry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dude, You Are Gay!

Come out of the closet, your wife already knows, you will both be happier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
read the comments

read the comments and stop writing

kelli_qcdkelli_qcdabout 14 years ago
my dream.. but part reality

now that was pretty hot...

i love it when my WIFE fucks another man and comes home with HER pussy full of HIS cum and makes me lick it all out before i can have any kind of sex with HER..

now if only SHE would fuck HIM in our bed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENT WRITERS

Hey Guys! Just to remind you as it seems to have passed over your tiny little numbskull heads - this is a porn site! These are porn stories! Crazy i know. I once bought a box of cornflakes and guess what was inside it? Cornflakes !!! I was so mad - so i wrote a letter of complaint to Kellogs. How dare they put cornflakes in my cornflakes box?! But no one took a damn bit of notice of my boring paranoid narrow minded whiny bitch ass playground moaning - just like no one gives a fuck about you on this site. My advice ? Jack off and enjoy. Seriously. Simple as that. Read the stories - jack off - enjoy yourselves. If you don't like it - move on. It really is that simple. Plenty good old fashioned bible websites out there - no scary, mentally challenging, cock hardening cuckold stories on the christian websites so why not try them instead?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dear anonymous

go look at some of the better sotries out there to see the difference and compare them to this poorly written... thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Negitive Comments

Just a bunch of stright guys who like to read good erotic stories, pissed off cause some gay cuck posted this pitiful little dribble of a story. So if you want any of us will take your corn flakes and stick them so far up your ass you will think you are in love, you gay little jack off fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
RE:THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENT WRITERS

Isn't this site a free speech site where everyone, even you can say what hell they like about a story? That's what the Lit controllers keep saying. So any story that you like and jerk off to, go to it, spank that monkey! As for us 'normal' readers that don't get off on Fetish Cuckold stories we will obviously NOT jerk off and we will voice our concerns. It won't change anything but still it's our right to moan about a story and it's writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow, the most amazing thing on this site is the complete idiots!

Seriously, I can't think of any other time I've seen such a gathering of complete fucking morons. the cornflake comparison, complete crap! To pretend that you have no idea, not a single clue why the majority of the commentors on this site get pissed off when you post a story in the LOVING WIFE category that has absolutely NOTHING to do with a loving wife it just a laugh! It's a laugh because WE ALL KNOW THAT WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON HERE! People with sad and pathetic fetishes that are only based upon self esteem issues feel obligated to post in this normal category so that they can pretend they are mainstream. Get over it! no one believes for a minute that these fetishes are mainstream SO STOP POSTING HERE, post in bdsm if the story is all about one spouse creating pain and humiliation for the other, or fetish if the story is about one spouse having no self esteem and they must have emotional pain submitting on them to get off.... THAT IS A FUCKING FETISH you illiterate ass! the cornflakes posting is such a joke.... NO ONE HERE SAID THEY DIDN"T WANT CORNFLAKES! they are saying that they don't want your cornflakes when they open their captain crunch box, and when you keep putting your cornflakes in our captain crunch box just to piss us off, we're going to remind you that you are a MORON, and ASS, and have a sad and pathetic live that we'd much rather you keep elsewhere!

ohamandaohamandaabout 14 years ago
Check your hits and votes

For every one of these whining, uptight, moralising pedants there are many satisfied readers. The 'critics', judging by the length of some comments, have waaay too much time on their hands. Poor loves....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The score for this story as of 28/4/10

3.12 Average score. Well that's a good score isn't it Oh Amanda?

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Don't let these pathetic whiners get you down. It's a great story, I enjoy slut wife stories. Maybe they should have a slut wife catagory to quiet these morons that complain about them being in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

it wouldn't matter if you opened a slutwife category as the creeps and morons that fuck the site up with their hate are never gonna stop. It's to do with self-loathing and needing to unload it.

ohamandaohamandaabout 14 years ago
Yes it's a good score

That's the whole point - duh! ie if the score is good, who cares what the fuckwits say? Jeez...

ohamandaohamandaabout 14 years ago
Slutwife category?

Won't make any difference Mr Boston. These guys don't come on here for erotica but to vent their hatred. If just one or two of these rants showed any kind of intelligence then they might have some significance, but as it is you can virtually hear the rusty cogs grinding away... Now watch my stories get hit with a bunch of low votes - because that's how they spend their time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ohamanda.

You can bitch and moan all you want but this is just a poorly written gay cockold slut wife story, and most stright guys don't find this exciting. Tell you what, pull this on your hubbie Saturday nite then write and tell us how he loved sucking cum out of your loose pussy, if he infact does. This would get 99% of the wives I know shot, and 1% just divorced, husbands don't own a gun, but I'm sure you are more evolved in your marriage ,so please, tell us how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I agree with the last comment. Go on OhAmanda, go out get fucked by someone, anyone it doesn't matter, and then go home and ask your husband to suck someone elses cum out of your cunt, if he has any balls he will toss you out on your arse, of course he might say yes and the pair of you can start a new chapter in your married life. Where are your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I loved it until the story was ruined with gay trash!

Sorry but no straight man would eat another man's cum. But that's what you do if you go down on her after another guy cums in her. If you like that, you are gay...period. Most likely these kinds of stories are written by gay and bi-sexual men. They hope that if you go down on your wife when she is full of another man's cum, or get used to that idea, then you will decide that it's no big deal to just suck the guy's dick, since you've been eating his cum anyway. Sorry but no straight guy will ever eat another man's cum. This story belongs in gay male...period. Sad because without the gay crap, it was a pretty good hotwife story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ignore the trolls - This is one of the best stories

I love the vibe of this story. Mean, sexy, dirty, and right on the edge. Just what you want out of a porn story. Really well written and exciting. Definitely keep it up and ignore all those whiny ass bitch guys that read all these cuckold stories then moan about them because they are insecure. The fact they respond like that means it is powerful stuff - so keep writing - you have a talent !

wasagadavewasagadaveover 12 years ago
Well done!

Great writing, great fantasy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The worst pile of manure on this site.

Feeble minded and inept. 1* !

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

Congratulations for this fantastic story!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ravings

Thoughts of his diseased whore, by a brain damaged cuck.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Ignore the homosexuals cheering you on. This was a truly gruesome garbage of a story.

And for those who applaud this poor closeted man, its not nice to play with the mind of the mentally ill. Are you in Jr High school? If not, then please act like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous