A Perfect Life Ch. 02

Story Info
The Wedding.
2.7k words
4.57
26.3k
1

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2. The Wedding

Their wedding day, which had seemed so far away when they had first set the date, now seemed to be hurtling towards them in a frenzy. Meryn honestly believed that she might have lost her mind if it hadn't been for the organizational skills, the attention to detail, but most of all the calm and collected presence of Jeremy. As he had often done before, he had impressed upon her the importance of delegating authority. This had become a vital tool for her at work, where she had previously felt it necessary to attend to every detail of a job herself. Now that she was in charge as manager of a thus far immensely successful investment project for her company, she had come to utilize his advice and council to great advantage. That she was doing so as well with the myriad details of her ... no ... their plans for the wedding and reception, and that most of the delegation of the necessary grunt work fell onto him, did not seem to bother him in the least.

As they had planned, it was going to be a relatively small and simple affair, with about eighty or so guests. The majority of them would be relatives and friends of Meryn. Jeremy only had his mother and two distant cousins, but there was also a recently increasing number of friends among his coworkers from the school where he taught. They would each have only one attendant, one of Meryn's sisters being her Matron of Honor. It was Jeremy's choice for Best Man that took her completely by surprise.

"SCOTT?" She sputtered. Scott? ... Natasha's slave, Scott? She hadn't seen Scott in over a year, since that night which she wished she could forget. The night when she had lost control of herself, and almost caused him serious harm. On those very rare occasions when she thought of Scott at all, only two images came to mind. The first, which she had tried to banish forever from her thoughts, was of a flame red backside, arched up over a small vaulting horse, which she had tortured unmercifully, nearly to the breaking point. The second, which was the only other position in which she could remember him, was on his hands and knees, prostrate, groveling at Natasha's feet. What possibly could he and Jeremy have in common? No, she had to admit ... in a very certain way they were kindred spirits. Still, how and why had they developed such a bond? What possibly could Jeremy see in him? All she could see was a mindless, spineless drone, who was enslaved in every way to Natasha.

"He's really a very nice guy." Jeremy volunteered, seeing her reaction. "He's very friendly and giving. Super intelligent. And he has a great sense of humor."

The last she most certainly would have never suspected. But how had he come to know that? How had they become such friends that he now was going to be Jeremy's Best Man? When she asked him that, he grew quite contrite.

"He looked me up at my school about a year ago, and asked me if I could teach him how to cook. He told me that it was a major problem for him." And for Natasha as well, she thought. "I said of course, and we've been doing things together ever since. He's taught me a great deal as well. How to exercise and work out. He's shown me a lot about computers which is the business he's in. I really like him a lot, and we've become very good friends." He hung his head. "Meryn, I'm really sorry about this. I hope you're not too upset."

"Of course not, Jeremy." She replied carefully. "You can have any friends that you want. I'm glad you have close friends. It's just..." She hesitated. "I don't want us to ever have any secrets from each other."

"I know. I wanted to tell you, but I knew how you no longer wanted for us to ever get together with them again, and I was...well...afraid."

"You never have to be afraid of being open with me Jeremy." She said somewhat sternly. Another lesson for him to learn. "It's just that I obviously don't know Scott very well, and what I thought I did know wasn't very flattering. But I guess that's as much my fault as anyone's." Another thought suddenly occurred to her. "Does Natasha know about all this?"

"Well, in the beginning, I think she actually ordered him to seek me out for cooking lessons, and she's apparently been happy with those results. But I don't think she knew how much our relationship had developed until he asked her for permission to be my Best Man."

"And she gave it?" Meryn inquired, annoyed that it even had to be asked, and knowing that if it hadn't been given, she was going to have words with 'Miss Natasha'.

"I think she was quite surprised by how close we've become, and I suspect he suffered some extra Penance," She winced, "for springing it on her like that." He smiled. "But yes, she gave her permission, and actually told him she was very pleased to do so."

How so like Natasha to react like that. She was still perturbed that Natasha had known about Scott and Jeremy before she had, but there was no way she was ever going to let her know that. She felt let down in Jeremy's reluctance to have confided in her about Scott before this, but she somewhat understood. It was just something more she was going to have to work out with him over time. In the end, she was very glad that he had someone who was close and important to him, who would be standing up with him on that day. She had actually feared that he would have no one, as before this she had not known of anyone he seemed close enough to. That he really did have someone overcame any other concerns she might have had, and ultimately made her very happy.

When the Wedding Day finally arrived their levels of composure were the opposite to what they had been in the days leading up to it. Meryn awoke calm and serene, secure in the knowledge that she was absolutely making the right choice. Jeremy was nervous and anxious the entire day, forever wondering if Meryn was finally going to change her mind when she realized that she could do so much better. It was an irrational fear, he knew. His Goddess would never do anything like that. But he didn't fully believe until he saw her walking down the aisle toward him, a joyous smile on her face.

She was radiant in her simple and elegant, sleeveless and strapless white gown. Instead of a veil, she wore a small tiara, perfectly befitting the Queen of his heart, as well as all else. He looked quite dashing in his black tuxedo, white ruffled shirt and vest and white bow tie. Known only to both of them was something more he wore underneath. Tied around the center of her prick was a small white bow ribbon, a symbol of what else they were pledging to each other on this day.

The wedding was held at a small country inn which they had rented exclusively for the day, and where they would be staying in a lovely suite overnight. It was officiated by a Judge who was an acquaintance of Natasha. After a few pleasant opening and introductory remarks by Her Honor, the Judge, they proceeded on to the exchange of rings, and the vows they had written themselves.

"Meryn." Jeremy began most earnestly. "With this ring I swear not only to love, honor and obey, but even more, to always worship and adore you. I promise to devote every moment of my life to bringing you joy, comfort and happiness with the entirety of my being."

To everyone else attending, this seemed a very lovely statement such as one would make on their wedding day. Only Meryn knew that he had truly meant, and would always try to act on every word of it.

"Jeremy." She responded in kind. "With this ring I accept in all ways your love and devotion, and I vow that I will always strive to be worthy of you. Know that I will always return it all to you with every part of my heart and soul."

With that they were joined. They were so entranced with each other during their long, lingering, concluding kiss, that they did not even hear the loud accompanying applause.

Then it was on to the reception. It was a very festive affair. Meryn had pulled rank, exercised her authority without debate, and had insisted on "Wind Beneath My Wings" as the song for their first dance. Jeremy had been deeply touched.

The band was very lively and Meryn spent much of the rest of the reception dancing with a large number of their guests. She was pleased to see Jeremy dance with both mothers and both of her sisters, and then was surprised to see him ask Natasha, who had also seemed somewhat surprised as well, but had graciously accepted. While he had been confident and assured dancing with the others, with Natasha he was tentative and awkward, but she quickly took charge and the lead, and after that it went well. Towards the end of their dance, she leaned forward and whispered into his ear. He nodded vigorously, smiled, leaned forward and whispered into hers. She raised her eyebrows, offered a small smile herself, and gave him a quick peck on the cheek as they parted.

After observing this, Meryn realized that despite the large number of dance partners she had had, she had not danced with Scott. Indeed he had hardly interacted with her at all, other than his offer of a barely audible congratulations to them both after the ceremony. She considered going to ask him to do so, he was Jeremy's Best Man after all, when she was waylaid by Mr. Martin, the President of her company and her boss, who claimed his turn with her on the dance floor, and she quickly forgot about Scott.

The party had been fabulous, and they had both had an excellent time, but the part of the night she was most looking forward to had arrived at last, so she indicated to Jeremy that the time had come. Wishing their guests goodnight, but urging them to party on, they then retired to their upstairs suite. After being carried across the threshold, Meryn asked Jeremy to open the chilled bottle of champagne that had been left for them, while she changed into something more comfortable.

She returned a short while later wearing the new white negligee and robe she had bought for the occasion. She saw the Jeremy had taken off his jacket, vest and bow tie, and had a glass of champagne waiting for her.

"Well, my love," she said to him, smiling, "this was certainly a magical day, and I wish I could say I could have danced all night, but I don't think my feet could have taken any more."

Recognizing a cue when it was given, Jeremy smiled back and nodded toward the bottle of scented foot lotion he had already taken out.

"Yes." She responded, noting it. "I think this is the perfect time for my daily foot massage."

And it was a daily ritual they had from the very first days of their relationship. Upon arriving home from work every night, Jeremy would greet her with a cold drink, and proceed on his knees to massage out the tensions of the day from her feet, as they discussed their daily events. It always set a calming and pleasant tone for the rest of the evening.

"But as this is a special night," she continued, "I would like this to be special as well." She smiled again. "I want you naked as you do it tonight."

Stripping quickly to comply with her command, Jeremy then knelt in front of her, warmed the lotion in his hands, and began to lovingly knead her feet and toes. They talked contentedly about the day's events, and how well they had gone, as she sipped her champagne and luxuriated in his attentions. As her massage neared its end, curiosity got the best of her and she had to ask.

"So what did Natasha whisper into your ear at the end of your dance?"

Jeremy stopped his ministrations, looked up at her, and offered a small, wry grin.

"She told me to serve my Mistress well."

"And what, pray tell, did you whisper back?"

His grin now became one of his heart warming smiles.

"I told her that I most certainly would. But that I would always love you even more."

She couldn't help the sigh that escaped as her eyes glistened. She took a moment to compose herself.

"Jeremy, before we proceed on to what we've both been dying for, I think I would very much like for you to offer me your devotional first."

This was another ritual that had become such an important part of their lives. Each night before going to bed Jeremy would again approach Meryn on his knees and slowly, softly, reverently kiss every inch of both of her feet, including the tops, tips and bottoms of every toe. While he performed this devotional, he would thank her for allowing him to serve her that day, and then beseech her to allow him to continue to do so the next. She would always grant him this wish. Tonight she wanted it to be the beginning of something new.

"But, my love, you no longer need to ask to be allowed to continue on with me each and every day. That I promised you today for all the rest of our lives." She paused, and then grinned. "Of course I never tire of hearing how much you love and adore me."

And so, as he offered his devotional on this special night, he waxed his most poetic in extolling her innumerable virtues, and his undying love, worship and devotion. He added his own difference, when instead of kissing every toe, he took each individually into his mouth and gently sucked and swirled his tongue around them, savoring the taste of each. By the time he was finished, she was beyond excitement, and knew it was well past time for the consecration of their marriage. To increase the anticipation and to make it more special for this night, she had forbidden intercourse between them for the previous two months, and all sexual activity for the past several weeks. They were both more than ready.

She bade him to stand up

"Present my prick." She ordered hungrily.

He stood up, her prick at attention and bobbing before her, the white bow ribbon tied around it's shaft.

"Ah Love, you look so, so delicious." She said as she bent forward to untie the ribbon. "But before we move on to the main course, I believe I would first like a little appetizer." With that she lay back on the recliner, pulled her robe open, her negligee up, and spread her legs to reveal nothing worn underneath.

Needing no further urging, Jeremy sank to his knees again and buried his face between her thighs. It didn't take long or very much effort to bring her to her first incredible high. As she did not want to ruin her appetite for the main banquet, she then commanded.

"Take me Jeremy. Take me now"

He immediately sprang up, picked her up in his arms, and carried her to the king sized bed, where for the rest of the night they both partook of the feast of a lifetime. If it had been counted in calories, Jeremy may have regained his entire one hundred pounds that night, and Meryn likely even more. As it was, they built up a huge reserve of love and trust that would hopefully sustain them as they traveled down the unknown and uncharted road of their new lives together.