All Comments on 'A Period of Time'

by magiconnecticut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ignore the previous poster

I thought your story was well written and the scenes vividly drawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ohhhh!!!!!

My God!!!!!! I have been there!!!! Until today I have never seen it written or have talked about my time with my wonderful past lover with anyone. Thank You for a wonderful bittersweet story. Life does go on, I might add, happily. Although the time spent, the memories never fade with the joy of being with each other, just one more time. the memory will be with us forever. Thanks D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice, very arousing story

I too have an ex-lover with whom I shared sexual delights my wife wouldn't dream of. My ex-lover and I are still attracted to each other, but she's determined to make her challenging marriage work and so we've kept a hands-off policy for three years now. It's difficult for both of us at times. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and remember the feel of her shaved pussy on my face and feel a wave of sadness. This story captured that sense of erotic nostalgia well. Oh yeah, one more thing: I'm just crass enough to wish that you'd included the details of her shitting for him and him wiping her afterwards, instead of just mentioning it in passing. Like I said, there's wonderful erotic delights-- bathroom intimacies, for instance-- that would fill my wife with horror, even though I do love her... sigh. Life is full of irony...

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 11 years ago
I love these menstrual stories

Thanks for the story, now my panties are all wet again lol. Don't know about most people but there is nothing I would rather do than lick and suck on my wife during her periods, and when she let me she also loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
memories

My wife and I screwed regularly when she was having her period... she told me it gave her great pleasure to feel my dick in her when she was having her period. .I remember when she first asked me to hump her while she was on her period.. I was horny and told her no problem. I buried my dick into her and it felt good. A little messy but good and it helped her discomfort of her period. A heavy towel kept the sheets clean. As we did it I dared one day to go down on her clit. It was good... we did it for as long as I could remember.. Don't be shy... Get your dick bloody...its good.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Passionate images and emotions.....sensual sexuality and eroticism....

I love menstrual sex, and you set the scene perfectly!

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous