All Comments on 'A Project for Bethany Ch. 08'

by royalrogue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this series... please write more!!

subishsubsubishsubover 2 years ago

I'm waiting for the next one, I'm a fan!

awyldsideawyldsideover 2 years ago

This really is a loving sub relationship. I don’t care much for the padding, but she does it in a caring way. I think she needs to fuck or blow him more often if she truly loves him. Especially if she is guiding him to gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awyldside says'if she truly loves him',sorry but this story is not about love but rather sex and all the better for that,and Miss Bethany can do what she likes.

UsemeforyouUsemeforyouabout 2 years ago

I love this series, please, please, please, continue your glorious storyline. I am waiting with all my subservience and patience for next release.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

anonymous, She may not "love" him, but she does adore him. The tender kissing, some of the caressing, says differently. She was in love in high school.

But he is a young man and sooner or later NEEDS to have real sex. He has his investments, and when he has a job he may become bolder and find an outside interest in another woman. If she intends to keep him, she WILL have to do more for him. She has been setting him up for gay sex and I think it will happen soon. Would be nice to give him a treat before she takes his masculinity.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

After rereading this chapter before starting the next, I have some more thoughts.

Knowing that this is a fantasy and royalrogue's story, I have more comments.

First, I do like how this story is going...ish. Well developed and caring. Not your normal submissive thing.

I never cared for chastity nor beatings. Normally when I read this I stop and move on. But since Matt is not forced to wear the cage and never more than a day and that Bethany gives him the key, I have accepted this. Something I could do.

The beatings, (paddle) are getting better. She doesn't do it with malice and is more gentle. Only reddening is butt. No purple, no welts, no blistering. She only goes far enough for him. He accepts this and seems to not mind and gets a little pleasure from it.

But finally, bringing in another cock may make him jealous. He has accepted Rick since he was before he came and knows it is a business deal and knows Zoe and Ricks' relationship. But bringing in another "stunt" cock may be too much. She is grooming him for gay sex with Rick who he has known for a while. Someone else would be a lot to handle.

Matt soon will have a job and think that he needs more love and attention. He adores her but is a man and needs sex! Meeting someone at work will pull him away from Bethany and end their relationship for a more normal one.

We know she cares for him by the kissing and cuddling and sleeping with him.

Well I guess its time to read the next chapter.

Thanks Royalrogue for this amazing journey. Please make them a couple, more like Rick and Zoes' relationship.

P.S. He was forced to do all the housework when he moved in, having no money. But now he also pays rent and still does all the work?

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

What I find disturbing is that Bethany talks about consent but the whole time she's been not using consent with Matt. It starts off with Matt being stuck between a rock and a hard place. Turns to a sister who he thinks loves him who sets him up. He has no job and no house and you give him an ultimatum to be naked or be homeless. Of course he's going to pick the naked. Next she keeps him sexually charged by him. Listening to her have sex every night and now you've got him being conditioned to only feel pleasure when he sees a cock so she doesn't really care about him. She just wants to control him and own him like a piece of property. You could have obtained the same storyline without the brainwashing and it could have been a good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous