All Comments on 'A Quiet Night In'

by johnnyjay05

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
RoboboyRoboboyover 10 years ago
Get an editor

The story is OK but needs serious editing. It is full of run-on sentences, unclear subjects and even one posessive "it's". Literotica provides editors; use one! You might also learn something about English grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanks for

the warning but you should try going back to school because as usual people like you are not very bright, as they say a little education never hurt anyone no matter how old you are and you never know you might even meet people there that can teach how to be a human being you fucking loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Anonymous if there as anyone ho needed more education

it's you,. you dim witted ass wipe. You read every LW story and then bitch like a fag you are

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the Last Anonymous

Your the asswipe dickweed. No better than the previous anon. You read the COMMENTS flame at the poster and say nothing about the story. Whose the moron? Did you read the story? Or just the comments.BTW Pretty well written story for what it is. Not my cup of tea but whatever floats their boat.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 10 years ago
I liked the story...

It played to one of my own fantasies, actually. The story moved along quickly - and had a good pace. I didn't NOTICE any egregious grammar errors - so, the story must have been too hot for me to notice. :)

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
based solely on your "please don't bother reading any further" statement

I didn't, because anyone arrogant enough to try telling potential readers what to do is obviously a fucktard, and their work not worth the effort to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Never read a single word but I came here to tell you you're an asshole. Any author who would shit on readers before the first paragraph must be a total asshole! Just saying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Skiped this piece of shit.

Stories about guys pimping their wives out turn me off.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
It seems as they have a good relationship with each other, and she isn't cheating on him.

A nicely done wife sharing story.

A well thought out storyline and a well written erotic story.

As long as they both are happy with their relationship then it works for them.

Thanks for the read.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Characters

If an author doesn't make the readers feel SOMETHING about the characters in the story (even to hating one or more of them), then the story will be forgotten within an hour! IMHO, that is the MAJOR problem with this tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Punctuation

The punctuation is poor - for info., full stops are used at the end of sentences, as well as at the end of paragraphs. Lost interest in 5th paragraph as a result, and didn't read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It speaks ...

for itself.

magicfinger1magicfinger1over 10 years ago
Fiv Stars.

I could NOT disagree more with the previous comments. The story was realistic and much like what my wife and I do. Give us more events such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.3/5.0* = 86% = A

The story could have had 2 - 3 more paragraphs dealing with innermost feelings of hubby & wife.

I wish my wife were more adventurous. She wouldn't even wear thong panties, let alone wear a T shirt without a bra.

However there is a glimmer of hope that my voyeur impulses will be satisfied: ever since the new VP took over the Region she works longer hours & at times they travel on business together. She has a fetish for men in position of authority. I told her in no uncertain terms that she can combine business & pleasure.

My text messages to her when she is away on business end with these words:

"A girl's gotta do what a gorl's gotta do. I will take you back no matter what, because i love you that much."

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
You mean

You.mean your whore wife don't you cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why would anybody brag about this.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous