A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers

"Having a nice day?" The older man asked.

I replied that we were and we chatted about the location and the lovely weather for a while. Helen also got drawn into the conversation and had half turned over and was now laying on her side, elbow bent and resting her chin in her hand. This I found very disconcerting as here we were, with two strange men standing over us and here was my normally shy and reserved wife totally starkers, laying out with her breasts and private parts completely exposed and on show to these two characters, seemingly without a care in the world. I had to quickly remind myself of my previous considerations about selfishness but regardless, I still had the urge to get her to cover herself up. This urge grew even stronger after she just as casually decided to change her position by sitting up a bit on her elbow and placed her hand on her upper knee and by bending it up at forty five degrees, raised it into the air. With her hand now locking her knee in position and with her foot now flat down on the calf muscle of her unbent lower leg, this new posture certainly left very little to the imagination. Even from where I was laying, towards and slightly below her, I was aware of just how much she was now showing. Through the triangular window, now opened up between her thighs, both cheeks of her arse, not to mention her slightly protruding inner lips which were just peeping out beyond her pubes and were on full view to one and all. This very great temptation to tell her to cover herself up, with unusually well controlled self restraint, I just managed to suppress. The older guy, who had introduced himself as Greg, was now

in a squatting position, below and just between us, almost touching the bottom of Helen's feet. He made no pretence of the fact that he was thoroughly checking out every last inch of her as his wandering eyes scanned her whole body from her head to toe. All the while they chatted, he continued to meticulously examine her, whilst she just as casually remained laying there, half reclined, half sitting up, now with even her lower knee bent a bit so that she was even more open to these two guys inspection than before. It was almost as if she was inviting them both to have a better look. She would have had to been blind not to notice their all too scrutinising attentions but still she maintained her very overt posture.

When his eyes did eventually avert, he noticed my Canon cine camera which was still sitting on it's case in front of where Helen was laying. He mentioned that he had exactly the same one up the beach in his bag. The younger man said, almost scoldingly, that like me, Greg often left it out of it's case sitting a beach towel and it's a wonder that it still worked, what with all the sand that it got on it. Greg, joining in, mentioned that they were both keen on photography and taking cine film and quite often on weekends they even went up to a naturist resort which was up in the countryside, north of Melbourne where they had become pretty much the unofficial camp photographers. Greg added that he had not seen us there at the beach before, me replying that it was actually our first time ever on any nudist beach. In an effort to make it look like I was only moving in front of Helen to put my camera back inside it's case, I moved down and sat in front of her lower half, now blocking the very generous view that she had been giving them both.

"By the way." Greg asked in a very unassuming tone.

"Would either of you two be at all offended if we came back with our own cameras and took a few photos of you both a bit later?"

Feeling slightly pressured, I nervously asked why he would want to take photos of the two of us. He replied that a lot of the nudists that used this beach had more than a keen interest in photography and it was considered pretty much just a common courtesy to agree to pose for one and other, mainly to build up their own personal collections of photos of their friends and others who came here. He added that they were mainly for their own albums but on some occasions, being pretty much semi professional, he did sometimes put a couple forward for publication in a naturist magazine, if they were good enough. With a somewhat false bravado, I replied that I personally didn't mind but it was entirely up to Helen as to whether she wanted to have some taken or not (thinking that she would definitely refuse and get me out of this awkward predicament as well).

Helen surprisingly replied that she didn't mind either, seeing as I was so agreeable, sounding almost keen on the idea. Her response came as a bit of a surprise to me and after they had departed, saying that they would be back a bit later, I had a go at Helen, berating her for just blindly agreeing with me. I told her that she didn't have to say yes just because I had done so. She looked a bit bemused and argued that she had only agreed because she thought it might be a bit of a lark. Almost scathingly she went on to advise me that if I had not been as willing as I appeared to be, then maybe I should have said so in the first place, then she might have cottoned on and gone along with me. As a reaction to her slightly aggressive tone, I quickly responded by coming back and suggesting to her that she had not been overly discreet either, about the way she was laying before when those two guys were sitting in front of her.

"Oh, and what do you mean by that?" She replied.

"You know exactly what I mean, when you sat up and spread your legs apart, right in front of their faces".

Screwing up her nose at me and shrugging her shoulders at the same time she replied that as they hadn't seemed too concerned about showing everything they had to her, why should she be too worried about doing it right back at them.

"Anyway, if I'm going to have to worry about just how much I'm showing off to everyone, I might as well just put my swim suit back on mightn't I?" Helen came back sarcastically.

"Well that might not be such a bad idea," I replied instantly, expecting but getting no further reaction from her. On this point, I had half anticipated that she would excuse herself by possibly saying that she had been unaware of her actions but her comeback made it sound like she had been almost deliberate in the way that she had exposed herself so openly. Either way, although her somewhat defiant attitude surprised me a bit, I let the matter drop and it was not long before a state of calm returned, both of us soon getting back to our previously relaxed, sunbathing mode again.

Eventually after about another half hour, we headed down for another swim, this time both of us without our togs. Having had time to think it over whilst paddling around, I concluded that Helen was exactly right, I should have been man enough to say that I wasn't really very keen on their idea. However, as neither of these guys had so far returned, I had an inkling that our new found friends may have been side tracked somehow or perhaps had forgotten about us and would not come back to take us up on our agreement to pose for them. All in all, I was mentally kicking myself for having been so gutless for not having had stood up to these guys by saying no to them. In all fairness though, considering the overall situation a bit more thoroughly, with two well built, totally nude, middle aged men towering over you, the situation would have felt pretty imposing for just about anyone they might have approached, not only us. Considering we were on their turf, so as to speak, and their demeanour had been both friendly and not in the least bit threatening at any time, this had somehow added to the reason why I had found it very hard to say no without possibly offending them in someway.

When we went back up into the dunes this time however, my heart sank when we found Greg and his mate (whose name we never did find out) sitting down near our towels, with not one but two very professional looking cameras and another bag of assorted equipment at the ready. Helen remained standing and dried her self off but made no attempt to cover her self up in any way. The younger guy was now wearing a pair of what looked like khaki coloured army shorts but Greg was still nude.

After we had both finished drying ourselves off, Greg said that, if we were still agreeable, that first he would like to take some shots of us both together and then individually. Helen nudged me as if she wanted me to speak up about my change of heart but the thought of now looking even more stupid by backing down after committing myself previously, again prevented me from saying anything.

There was this trunk of a large dead white gum tree that had fallen down about ten yards away from where our towels were. It's bleached white roots now standing up out of the sand like the spokes of some rimless wheel, a couple of which stood upright in an almost perfect vee shape. Greg suggested that this would make a good back drop to have behind us, so we moved over to in front of it where his mate soon got us to pose in many different positions, some just standing close to each other and others with me behind Helen with my arms around her, both sitting and standing on the tree trunk.

Considering that neither of us had ever gone nude in public before or had ever had our photos taken like this, we soon started to relax and I even began to feel quite at ease about what we were doing. My previous feelings of nervousness and qualms about being photographed au naturel seemed to have been completely unfounded.

After changing cameras while his mate reloaded the first one with film, Greg then took some shots of me alone, standing, sitting and laying along the trunk of the fallen tree and also in amongst the roots system, one in an almost weird, cross like crucifix type of pose. All things being considered, I thought I made a pretty good model, well for a first time amateur anyway.

By now I was completely relaxed and was starting to enjoy being photographed. Helen was even assisting Greg and his mate, actively suggesting some poses for me, her making them and then getting me to copy her. The fact that she was now running around completely starkers in front of us all, didn't seem to be bothering her in the least. After several more shots, Greg changed cameras again and asked Helen if she would now mind posing for him on her own. She agreed with an enthusiasm that was unexpected. She came over to where I was standing but Greg called her back, saying that he had a better idea. Unlike when we were together, this time he wanted her to put on the long white cheesecloth dress that he had seen her wearing when we had first walked up the beach and if she didn't mind, also to put back on her white bra and pants that she had previously worn underneath as well. It occurred to me then that our initial walk along the beach had obviously not gone unnoticed, well not by these two guys anyway. This new idea seemed a bit odd to me as she was already starkers but she happily redressed for them.

As with me before, she was posed standing near, sitting on, as well as laying along the bleached ivory tree trunk. With the long white and almost transparent dress now gently moving with the slight breeze, Helen looked as good as most of the professional models you see in some of the fashion magazines. Whilst Greg was taking the shots his mate was positioning Helen and helping her pose, manhandling her limbs and arranging her dress into the required positions. They both seemed very professional in the way they went about it, working as a team and I got the feeling that they really had done a lot of this type of thing before. I was beginning to feel quite proud of Helen's debut performance as a model. She seemed to be completely at ease with these guys and after every pose, both Greg and his mate were continually complementing her on how well she was doing and telling her what a natural she was at it. It was obvious by the way she was readily responding to their every suggestion of how to pose that she was genuinely enjoying herself and by the way that she was lapping up the attention and compliments now being bestowed upon her, I could tell that she truly didn't mind in the least being handled or photographed by these guys.

For the next set of shots Greg asked Helen to remove her bra and then repeated most of the same poses again but after each one, getting her to progressively undo the buttons that went from the top to the bottom on the front of the dress. When the dress was undone to the waist, he asked her to cup her hands under her breasts, pushing them upwards and forwards, whilst arching her back slightly as she did this. This seemed a bit cheese cakey to me but again Helen cheerfully obliged, now with her breasts popping out of the dress. She laughed somewhat nervously and made the point that she was always embarrassed about the large size of these, pointing to her nipples but not using the actual word. I found it very interesting that although she was quite willing to show them off to these two guys, she was also at the same time, still too embarrassed about saying the word `Nipple' in front of them. She added that she hoped that they wouldn't look too ugly in the photos. Greg commented, rather rudely I thought, that Helen did indeed have extrordinary large nipples but said that regardless, he thought that they would still look interestingly good in the shots. To try to alleviate her concerns, I mentioned that the sun lotion might help with that problem and went and got it, offering her the bottle.

Greg's mate said no problems, this was his job and he had something that would do an even better job than the sun lotion. He went to one of their bags and brought out a clear plastic bottle of baby oil. Then, to my utter amazement, he squirted the lotion into the palm of his right hand and then proceeded to massage it all over Helen's breasts as well as over her nipples. Surprisingly, she made no protest as he did this, allowing him to handle her breasts as casually as if he were rubbing it onto her back. She even shut her eyes and tilted her head backwards as he all too casually rubbed the glistening lotion all over them.

It was at that moment that my first real feelings of concern started to set in as I watched on surprisingly passively, caught completely off guard by this unexpected turn of events. I started to get very agitated and nervous witnessing this, more so because of the fact that she looked like she was actually enjoying being handled this way rather than because of the fact that he was touching her in such an intimate fashion. It seemed perfectly alright when they had been posing her before by moving her arms and legs around but this all too brash escalation of actually touching her breasts did not go down with me as being in the same category of things at all. When he eventually seemed satisfied by his efforts and stood back to admire his handy work, he then asked Helen if she wouldn't mind twisting and at the same time pulling on her nipples a bit so that they would really stick out as it always looked far more attractive in a photo if a girl's nipples were firm. Again, Helen did not seem put out by his request and did exactly as asked.

This was now starting to really cheese me off, so I asked Greg's mate, with just the merest hint of satire in my voice (so as not to sound too aggressive), that if he wouldn't mind too much, could he refrain from being so personal with my wife's body. He just shrugged his shoulders in a casual manner, as if not quite understanding my request. Helen just laughed and told me not to be such an old fuddy duddy which made me feel even more like a complete idiot. I apologised, more out of sarcasm than anything else for even mentioning it. Anyway, the baby oil, along with the self tweaking had definitely achieved the desired result, making both her nipples shrink to half their normal diameter and go very erect as well so that they now looked like enlarged versions of those rubber suckers that you see on the end of a kid's toy arrow. Greg seemed very pleased with Helen's and his mate's joint efforts, rapidly clicking away at an increased pace as if he was worried that they would again return to their softer state.

Once he had finished his next roll of film (and it occurred to me that they had now changed rolls about four times compared to the one they had taken of me), Greg asked Helen to remove her undies. Again, he repeated most of the same shots as before, now with Helen having nothing on but the dress. This time Greg was the one who took the unnecessary opportunity to apply some more baby oil to her breasts, even pulling on her nipples himself without so much as a murmur of complaint from Helen.

One pose in particular that I found very provocative but also very erotic was when she was asked to stand up on the tree trunk, legs apart, hands on hips with the dress completely held open behind her hands and hiding nothing. Greg told her not to smile in this shot but just pout her lips and look seductive as he crouched below her, shooting upwards.

Interestingly, on both of the cameras he was using, he had a flash gun which he used in almost every shot. This seemed a bit unnecessary as we were in bright sunlight which should have been bright enough for any type of film. Helen, after a while, did ask him why he was using them and he explained that this prevented unwanted shadows because of the fact that the sunlight was so strong. This did make sense but it was something I had never witnessed before so I was glad that she did ask him. I had wanted to find out myself but was now too worried about looking stupid again, had I been the one to ask. After yet another roll of film was finished, Greg asked Helen to remove the dress, which strangely enough came as a bit of a relief to me as I thought that now the shots should be more like what I had expected them to be. Using the first camera again Greg posed Helen in many of the same positions including the cupped breast pose. This time I made sure it was myself who was holding the bottle of baby oil when Greg again (as I most confidentially expected he would), suggested that she needed another nipple touch up. I almost felt a sense of cheeky pride at being clever enough to cut them both off at the pass in my anticipation of this request. Whilst applying this deliciously smooth lotion, I could actually feel her nipples becoming harder against the palm of my hand. She gave out just the softest of sighs as I proceeded to give them both a pinch and a pull myself and this simple response from her was enough to manifest a similar but more noticeable reaction on myself. My member was beginning to get very aroused and I made what I judged to be anyway, an inconspicuous, if not clumsy attempt to hide my reaction by holding the bottle in my left hand, over my privates. Unfortunately it was not a very big bottle and it didn't quite manage to hide as much as I would have liked to.

Although my predicament should have appeared only too obvious, no one, including Helen, seemed to be taking any notice. Whether this was to save my possible embarrassment or not, I didn't really know, but their lack of reaction certainly came as a great relief to me.

Still ignoring my state of arousal, Greg asked if I didn't mind, could I rub the oil all over Helen as the glossy look would look really sensual. Happy to oblige, but not so happy to leave my now engorged privates exposed again, I did most of her back and legs but when I reached her tummy, Helen took the bottle from me and said that it might be less awkward if she finished the rest herself, which she then proceeded to do. She could have probably done all of the applying herself if it had come down to it but it was curious how she only volunteered to do it when it was my turn. Perhaps she felt that I would become more aroused should I touch her more intimate parts. I couldn't help but notice that Greg was also showing signs of arousal when Helen sat on the edge of the fallen tree trunk, opened her legs slightly and started to nonchalantly rub the thick, clear oil around her fanny area. His reaction was even more evident when she started pulling and twisting her own nipples again so as to make them stand out, as was obviously Greg's and his mate's preference.

SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers