A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers

This running commentary took me completely by surprise, not to mention her unexpected use of such foul language, the like of which I had never heard her use before. But more was to come.

"Oh boy, oh fuck, I can't stand it, it's just so bloody strong, I can't stand it", she protested as if requiring help from someone. Her cries for assistance would have been very much more convincing had she not continued to vigorously poke herself even harder, now licking her lips and looking to the heavens as if in search of some divine intervention.

Without stopping, and now bringing her head forward, she looked down as she started to thrust her hips forward as if in some final effort to manage to encounter Greg's mate's equally enthusiastic genitals.

Even though she had just loudly and crudely announced her orgasm to the whole world, this did not curtail her self pleasuring as she continued to poke herself and rub her clit with just as much vigour as she watched Greg's mate pull himself off in front of her.

"Oh God, oh fuck, I don't believe it," she cried out.

"It's happening again," she screamed even louder.

"I'm about to come again, I am, I am coming again."

"Oh God, oh Christ, oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

Suddenly her body became completely motionless as she again seemed to be savouring those few fleeting sensations of post orgasmic pleasure as she again looked up to the sky, her hands still firmly clasped to her crotch.

After a few moments of remaining completely still, Helen suddenly brought her head forward again, looking somewhat embarrassed.

"Wow, I'm really sorry about that language, I don't normally swear like that do I Steve?, it's just that I just couldn't help myself then, I mean, I've never come as many times as that before,..........ever."

Then looking down, she then did something even more out of character. Slowly removing her still inserted fingers out of herself, she brought her hand up to her face as if to examine her fingers in close detail. Even from where I was, some ten feet away, I could see that they were both covered in the creamy residue of her own love juices.

"Boy, am I wet or what?" she asked rhetorically, still closely examining her digits.

"Well guys, is that receptive enough for you?" She queried in a most inviting type of tone.

Placing these cream covered fingers up to her mouth, one at a time, she meticulously started to suck each one clean in the fashion of a little girl sucking on a lollipop. I noticed that as she did this, she still held her focus on Greg's mate who, with an increased urgency now, was still continuing to unembarrassingly pull himself off.

I decided it was now or never.

"That's it." I shouted.

"That's enough, we are stopping it right here before it goes any further," moving in between Helen's crotch and the end of Greg's movie camera lens, which at this point was not a huge distance apart.

Greg got off what must have been the last couple of feet on this film, some of which must have included footage of me looking rather indignant but still with a full hard on, before he finally stood up from his crouching position. The fact that his penis was still, like mine fully erect and rock hard seemed to be of no apparent concern or embarrassment to him either.

His mate had turned away from me slightly and hearing Helen clapping her hands as in applause behind me, made me turn towards her to see what had brought this on. I couldn't help notice that she was now sucking something off the middle finger of her other hand and just shrugged her shoulders at me in an `Oh well' sort of attitude.

Looking back towards Greg's mate, who had just handed something to Helen, I noticed that he no longer sported the short hard erection that he had before, although it was still considerably engorged. I had some suspicions that he might have actually shot his load because it was weird that he managed to lose his erection so quickly and both Greg and I, still had ours.

"No worries", said Greg.

"We don't want to upset you guys as you probably have some plans judging by the way you've aroused each other, not to mention us", he added with a stifled laugh.

"Don't let us stop you two from enjoying yourselves though, hey in fact I can get my other camera out again if you want me to add some more spicier shots to the album too".

I looked up at Helen who was still laying on her side and now, casually as you like, brushing her hair. I concluded that this must have been what she had taken from Greg's mate just before. He had since gone over to one of their bags and returned with a different, smaller camera and mumbled something to Helen about using the brush down there. She seemed to be nodding and responding positively as she kneeled up with her legs apart again then placed the round, smooth wooden handle of the brush between her spread fanny lips and started to gently slide it up and down a few times before gently inserting the quite thick handle end of it up inside herself a short way.

Greg's mate was now in front of her and told Helen to hold the pose, taking several shots of her with the brush handle being increasingly inserted further up inside her fanny as she pulled and pinched on one of her nipples with her free hand. It wasn't hard to see that in her present state of mind, she certainly had the appetite to take it as far as either of these guys wanted her to go. Witnessing Helen's incredible behaviour, I got the distinct impression that had I not been there to watch over her, in her present sexually exited condition, these guys would have been offered no resistance from her should they have wanted to take full advantage of the situation. Considering the fact that she was now masturbating herself openly in front of them both with the use of her hairbrush whilst Greg's mate continued to photograph it, I had little doubt that it would have taken very little further persuasion on their part (or perhaps Greg in this case as he still had a full erection) to convince Helen to let him go all the way with her. The image of him actually doing it to her whilst his friend continued to take pictures kept flashing into my mind.

Coming back to reality and seeing as my previous remarks had still gone unheeded, I loudly repeated my earlier request. "Okay, I said that's enough now." I shouted, again positioning myself between Helen and Greg's mate.

"I think you've already got all the photos that you are going to get today."

Helen now jumped down off the tree, looking more than just a bit disappointed. She started to brush her hair again, not even stopping to wipe the moist handle. With this Greg shrugged his shoulders and muttered something like,

"Oh well, Helen, you still did a bloody marvellous job anyway."

Realising that this was as far as I would let them go they both went back over to where their bags lay. Greg's mate put his shorts back on. I noticed that he carefully wiped himself with a small towel before pulling them up, making me even more convinced of the outcome of his previous activities. Both began to pack up their cameras. As they did this they were just casually chatting amongst themselves but when they had finished Greg came over to us and thanked us for our participation and commented that for first timers we had both done exceedingly well as models. He said that when we really got into naturism seriously, we would begin to realise that the human body is a gift that should be admired and displayed and that the worst thing you can do is to hide something so beautiful from the eyes of others.

"Remember, there is no sin in beauty," he said again,

adding that he had the feeling that Helen obviously already had a good appreciation of this but that sometimes it took a while for others to fully realise it. There wasn't too much doubt as to whom this point was directed at. He added that he hoped they would catch up with us again soon, promising that once he had printed these shots he would make sure that he got some copies to us. Greg said to Helen that seeing as she had enjoyed it so much, that if she was interested, his camera club could use someone as attractive and uninhibited as her as a model any time she was available and that she would get paid well for it. Helen was obviously flattered but also now for the first time seemed aware of her nakedness, wrapping a towel around herself. She replied that she would think about it.

Saying goodbye they then casually strolled off, back up the track down which they had come as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Only the fact that Greg was still obviously more than slightly aroused would have suggested otherwise.

When they were out of sight I had to compose myself before being able to talk to Helen. Eventually when I felt that the tension of the situation had diminished somewhat, I asked Helen how she could possibly have behaved so shamelessly in front of two complete strangers and let them touch her like that.

"I don't know what came over me," she said.

"I know you are probably shocked, I am myself, I would never have believed I could have done that in front of other people but I just seemed to lose all control. I wanted so much to be like a real model and they made me feel so good about myself and how I was doing that I really was beginning to enjoy being the centre of attention. I'm amazed that I let it go so far but I was so turned on, especially when they touched me that I couldn't help myself and didn't want to stop. I know you probably think what I did was wrong but please try to understand and not be too mad at me," she pleaded.

I thought about what she had said and suddenly felt almost empathy towards her. I held back what I had intended to say which included the phrase `Acting like a slut' and merely replied that I was probably more surprised than anything else about her behaviour but considering everything I could understand how she had been turned on by it all as it had had the same effect on all of us. I asked her however, what could I have possibly done to stop these two big guys if either or both them had tried to have their way with her.

"I don't know," she replied,

"I was too carried away with things to even think straight, but when I saw each of you getting horny, it made me want to try even harder to be sexy for you all. The idea that I had aroused three men at the same time was just the biggest turn on for me, and I began to imagine what it would be like, having all of you doing it to me at the same time. Although I knew it was wrong, I felt really selfish, as if I had earned the right to have all of you to myself", she added.

"One thing I do know is that when that guy started to brush my pubes, I got a feeling, almost like electricity go straight through my whole body and I knew that I was getting very wet down there, I was just hoping that nobody noticed. Then when Greg started to cut my hair and rubbed the comb against my lips, I was so close to coming you would't believe it. It was at that point that I really lost it, like having an itch that you just had to scratch, so that's why when I got the chance and he asked me to touch myself, I just had to make myself come, knowing how close I was anyway and I felt like I would explode if I didn't".

I said nothing and just continued to look at her, not really knowing what more I could say being in the mild state of shock that I was. In a possible effort to explain herself better she went on.

"Look, when I was growing up, coming from such a strict Catholic family and going to a convent school, I was always being told to sit properly, to always keep my legs together, act like a lady, never have too much skin exposed, not even to wear patent shoes in case boys looked up your dress in their reflection. All my life I never ever saw my mother without her clothes on. At night I often used to dream that I was walking down St Albans High street, every thing was just as normal except that I had nothing on and everyone was watching me. I remember that when I woke up I was always disappointed that it was only a dream. I guess in this dream I was probably rebelling against all the suppression I got at home and school. Well, this was probably one of the few chances I have ever had when I really felt that I could finally live out that dream by doing what I did. And I can tell you, it felt so liberating doing something totally without inhibition for maybe only the second time in my whole life, and you can't tell me it didn't do something for you too, I mean most of the time you had a hard on as well. Didn't it feel good, just for once having an erection in front of other people without shame and seeing them the same way too?".

I had to think on this for a few moments before answering, not even being aware enough to ask why she had said `only the second time'.

"Yeah, I suppose it did feel a bit weird, yet not all together bad. Seeing both of them with hard ons did scare me at first because I thought that they were going to try to screw you, but I also know that even though I was obviously concerned, the thought of it made me go even harder. What were you thinking though when that guy started wanking himself off in front of you, weren't you worried that he might try to rape you?".

"No, it never even occurred to me, I just saw it as his appreciation of what I was doing for you all. To be honest, it took away some of the guilty feelings I was having about touching myself so openly in front of you all like I was. I Know that this will probably sound disgusting to you now but when I was making myself come that second time, I couldn't help but fantasise about the three of you joining in and coming all over me or better still, all coming inside me. Who knows, maybe if you had have, then perhaps you and Greg could have enjoyed coming as much as his mate and I obviously did. If those two are anything to go by, probably nudists don't mind getting hard or coming in front of their friends, Greg's mate certainly didn't have any inhibitions or hold back did he? I was amazed by just how far he managed to shoot his load when he ejaculated, did you see how far he spurted, some of his cum actually landed on my thigh from about four feet away. You know that's the first time I've ever seen a man make himself come like that and it made me feel so special, special because I knew it was all because of me".

What she had told me really surprised me, much more than I could have ever imagined. I knew that I would have to do some serious rethinking about my obvious misconceptions as to the way that I believed she thought about these things, especially her attitude towards this new found sexual freedom. Whilst it worried me that she would even fantasise about other men screwing her or pulling themselves off in front of her, it also excited me, probably more than I would have liked to admit at the time. Was her display in front of these guys fundamentally wrong and obscene or were our previous attitudes to something like this completely out of kilter with reality? I guess it really depended upon whose reality you measured it by. I was totally confused and yet somehow strangely excited by what had gone on but I knew that I had a lot of serious thinking to do to come to terms with all this.

Being quite hot, we eventually decided to go for another swim. I suggested to Helen that maybe she should put her bottoms back on this time but she replied that she would prefer not to if that was okay by me. I was used to taking no for an answer by this time so I did not push the point. This time on walking back up the beach, it obviously did not go unnoticed by some of the guys there that Helen was now showing off rather more of herself than she had been an hour or so before and I had my first doubts about Greg's statement that there were no degrees of nudity. The admiring looks of approval on all of their faces were hard to ignore as we walked back into the dunes, Helen seeming quite chuffed with this new attention she had received.

After having this refreshing swim which gave us both some time to cool down, I felt that my feelings of anger towards her had subsided somewhat.

After a little while laying face down and soaking up the warm rays on my back, I turned over and asked Helen if she would rub some more lotion on to my front. She complied, again straddling me as before. Looking down at her hairless pussy, her lips swollen and hanging down, my penile response was immediate. This time Helen took the initiative and gradually positioned her self above me. With my hands, I carefully eased her arse cheeks apart as she lowered herself down on to me. We coupled so easily that with just one push I was completely inside her. She started to raise and lower herself, again doing all the work. We had both been very aroused by the previous events of the day and the amount of sexual tension in the air could almost be cut by a knife. Now having nothing in the way to stop me seeing myself slide in and out of her, the erotisicm of the moment was heightened to a new level that I had never before experienced. I had never before realised just how sensual her lips had looked as they palpitated to and fro with every movement or how her clit would protrude out beneath it's protective little hood each time our bodies got closer. With all these things intensifying the sensations we were experiencing, it was not long before we both began to come, this time together. It was so overpowering that even some noise in the bushes behind us could not cause Helen to stop until she was completely satisfied although she seemed to focus in on the tell tale rustling even as she climaxed. The thought of someone watching us this time did not have the same effect as before. If anything it only enhanced the excitement of the moment. Something told us though that Greg may now have got the shots that he had offered to take before. But, you know, we really didn't care.

If someone had bet me a few hours before that by this time this afternoon my normally shy and reserved wife would have walked naked on a public beach, had sex out in the open twice, posed completely starkers and unashamed for erotic photo's, let two complete strangers play with her tits and fanny and then masturbated her hairless fanny to orgasm in front of them, I would have given odds of one million to one against.

I would have lost.

In the hour or so it took us to drive home to East Malvern, later that afternoon, barely a word was spoken between us. It was almost as if we were suddenly two strangers again and not quite able to communicate in our normally effortless way. There was a multitude of confused issues that were buzzing around in my head. Trying to come to terms with them in my confused but over stimulated mind was not easy as these issues were many and complex. This was without doubt the most sexually charged day that I had had in my quite short adult life but it had been both stimulating and frightening at the same time. Emotionally, I wasn't quite sure how to handle this paradox before me. Although Helen had remained quiet, she didn't seem as disturbed by what had happened today as I had been. She appeared to have taken the whole of today's events completely within her stride and it was because of this easy acceptance that my own more agitated state of mind concerned me. Had she no qualms that her intimate and uninhibited little display could have been seen by me in much the same light as if she had been unfaithful to me? Obviously not. Why then was I not mature enough to be able to let her have done this without all these self recriminations going around in my head? Was I perhaps feeling a sense of guilt because deep down I had actually enjoyed watching her do it in some way? My mind was spinning and it was only after having had our showers and had cooled down a bit that I managed to feel able to openly discuss that day's extraordinary events with her.

SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers