A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers

Helen remained adamantly unremorcefull as to her actions, seeming to justify her overt behaviour by making the point that had these guys just turned up and said we want you to pose for us nude, legs apart and playing with yourself there was no way in the world she would have agreed. However, she argued that because of the way that things had progressed and only gradually advanced from one stage to the next, there was no real escalation between the levels of explicitness to each pose. What with their ever continual encouragement and her intense involvement in trying to pose properly, this had somehow distorted any realisation as to what she was actually being asked to do. I pointed out to her that I had actually jumped in a couple of times to remind her of this reality but she seemed to skim over my objection, adding that although now, in retrospect, she had surprised even herself, thinking about just how far she had gone, she still could not deny that she had enjoyed displaying herself the way she had done and this was something very important that she had learned about herself. Something that she may never have learned if today had not happened. She even went to the point of saying that if the same circumstances occurred again she knew she would find it hard not to want to do exactly the same thing again. She concluded by saying that the exhilaration and freedom she had felt whilst showing herself off was probably the biggest turn on she had ever had in her whole life and she just couldn't bring herself around to feel bad about something that felt so good.

Two weeks later Greg turned up at the counter of the Water Resources office where Helen was employed, asking to see her. She must have let it slip out where she worked when she was first chatting to him. As you can imagine, his unannounced appearance made her rather nervous about his intentions but he assured her that he was only there to give her copies of some of the photos taken, as he had promised. They were sealed in an envelope, thankfully he saved her any embarrassment by not actually opening them at the counter. He got her to sign a model release form when he did this, Helen thinking this was some sort of receipt to say only that she had received them. He invited her, if she was available, to join him and his friends on a weekend photographic field trip up to their usual naturist resort. He said that they were taking up a couple of new models that he had spotted, to have some portfolios made up and he thought that she might enjoy the experience of modelling again for them. Apparently there was no mention of me being included, so she politely declined his offer, saying no thanks, maybe some other time. He also asked if she had had any more thoughts about modelling for his camera club to which she replied that she was still thinking about it. He added that a friend of his in advertising might have a small but paying job coming up soon for a photo for the box of a new type of sunray lamp and that he would put her name forward if she was interested. Helen said that she might be and he wrote down his home phone number and told her to give him a call if she was available. Saying he would catch up with her soon, he then left.

We are still not sure if Greg did get those final shots but some of the photos of Helen did appear in an Australian naturist magazine a few months later, much to our surprise.

They accompanied an article called`From Prude to Nude' which was about a first timers experience on a free beach. The editorial that accompanied them did not seem to relate at all to Helen or that particular day, so they must have just added her photos to someone else's story. However they did use her first name in the article and the captions below the photos, but not her surname, which was a saving grace. They were a good sequence of black and white shots, the first five being a quarter page size each and the sixth and final one taking up a whole page and positioned sideways on in the magazine.

The sequence started with Helen, posed standing in front of the tree in her cheesecloth dress, wearing underwear and with her hands on her hips. The next one was almost the same pose, but in this you could see that she had no bra on under the dress. The degree of transparency of the cheesecloth became surprisingly evident in the next shot as you could just about see every everything through it, nipples, pubes and all. The fill in flash probably had something to do with this effect. The fourth was of her, again almost the same pose but now standing on the trunk of the tree with the dress open and behind her arms with the pouting look on her face, hands still on hips but now standing legs apart .The next one was almost identical to the fifth one but now without the dress and a big smile instead of the pout. The sixth and final photo was the full page one, taken when she was posed on the white trunk of the fallen tree. In this one, she was shown laying along the tree trunk with her legs wide apart and arms above her head. Although she looked gorgeous in the first five shots, in this last one she looked absolutely stunning with her whole body now glistening from the sun lotion. Her hard, dark nipples were pointing proudly skywards on those beautifully firm breasts with her long legs, although bent at the knee, looking just as long as they were in real life. She looked so good that it took a few moments for it to register just how revealing this photo really was. Examining her nether regions, I was more than just a bit surprised that they could print this in a magazine as the clarity and definition of her private parts was almost gynaecological, due not only to the absence of pubic hair but also because of the fact that the photo took up a whole page. Absolutely nothing was left to the imagination. You could clearly see the texture of the wrinkly prune like skin surrounding her protruding and swollen inner lips. The fact that her vaginal entrance was very dilated and extremely wet with her juices was even more apparent. You could even make out just the tip of her clit peeping out from below the partially retracted hood. It was also quite obvious that between photos five and six that all of her pubic hair had mysteriously disappeared as well. I would strongly dispute the argument that any red blooded male looking upon this image could do so without an obvious physical response. Even American Playboy and Penthouse, some of the only adult mags that were available in Victoria at the time would never show pictures this explicit. We found out later that because this was a local naturist publication, it was classified as a recreational magazine and not as an adult magazine. Because different censorship laws applied to these categories, they were able get away with showing almost anything.

The way we managed to find out about them is a story in itself. A young female friend of ours, Liz, who lived in the same block of units as us, saw them in the mag whilst at her girlfriends place. Her friend subscribed to the mag, being a keen member of country nudist club. Liz thought that she recognised Helen's photos in an article, being even more convinced it was her as her first name was mentioned. She borrowed it and brought it home to show us. Liz seemed really interested in finding out more about how Helen had come to pose for the photos. Helen did at first seem a bit embarrassed and slightly shocked that these photos had been published but never the less, this did not stop her from going out the next day and bringing home half a dozen copies of the same issue to keep for herself.

After having been told every detail about what happened and shown some of the more explicit photos that Greg had given Helen, Liz didn't seem shocked in the least. She even asked us if we didn't mind, that when we went back to Somers, could we take her with us as she had always wanted to go to a nudist beach. I asked her, as she had mentioned that her friend was a keen nudist, why hadn't she ever gone with her? Liz explained that her friend belonged to a club which was full of old fuddy duddies and that she knew that she probably wouldn't feel very comfortable around them, whereas with us, being her own age, she wouldn't mind taking her clothes off. Little did We know at this time that this simple request was going to lead to many new and exciting experiences in our lives.

SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers