A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers

Having said my piece, my backdown and present calm demeanour seemed to have been generally accepted as permission to continue with Greg and his mate turning away from me with Helen now being reposed again. With an increased attention to detail she was now positioned laying along the trunk, on her side, resting up on one elbow and supporting her chin in her hand. The other arm was also bent at the elbow but with this upper hand placed on her hip. Now with both knees also bent, one flat down, the other pointing straight up, so as to form that magic triangle as before, again absolutely nothing was hidden.

In this position, devoid of her usual dark curly fleece and with her lips sensuously parted, her vaginal entrance was again completely visible and her wetness even more obvious than before. After numerous photos being taken in this pose, Greg's mate asked her if she wouldn't mind being just a little bit more adventurous, to which she just shrugged her shoulders with a `In what way do you mean exactly?' sort of manner. He then went over to her and after taking her hand in his, proceeded to demonstrate to her how to place her hand above her fanny and with two fingers held in a vee shape, showed her how to spread her inner lips even further apart with them. With the excuse that she might not be one hundred percent sure what was expected of her, his mate actually spread her lips with his own fingers momentarily so as there would be no doubt, again without any objections forthcoming. At the same time, he got her to cup her lower breast with her other hand and pull on her nipple as she had done before.

Thinking that at last she would see that they were now definitely going too far and well beyond any normal bounds of decency, I expected that now she would now at last refuse their request. Instead, as if in some hypnotic trance she calmly and unquestionably complied, asking him if she was spreading her lips wide enough apart and just how far she should pull on her nipple again with her other hand. She asked this in such a clinical way that I found it hard to believe what I was hearing. She was now even using the words `Tits, lips and nipples' herself, seemingly devoid of any of the previous sense of embarrassment she had shown before.

I found it hard to believe that this was really the same reserved and shy girl that I had walked along the beach with just an hour or so before. I also found it hard to comprehend her seemingly complete reversal in attitude towards exposing her own body to others (or was this just perhaps an attitude that I had only imagined she had?)

Holding herself open like this, between her fingers, you could again see her clit peering out beneath the tiny hood that normally covered it, something I had only seen before in the privacy of our own home when I was going down on her. After each shot they were still both encouraging her and she seemed to be responding by spreading her legs even wider and even laughing and suggestively licking her lips as she was doing it. They were now both telling her how sexy she looked after every new position they put her in and there was no longer any hint of pretence in their suggestions for these open legged poses as to their what their photographic intentions were. I was beginning to doubt that there was anything at all that she wouldn't do for them, especially as she was now spreading her lips automatically for each shot without them even needing to ask her to.

My doubts were soon confirmed when Greg's mate got her to lay up against the tree root again with her back supported by the vertical vee part as before and to cup and squeeze her breasts with her hands. He then got her to bend her legs at the knees, bringing both ankles up to form an almost perfect triangle so that the bottoms of her feet were now pressed against each other just below her spread fanny. The fact that both Greg and his mate were now also flippantly calling her breasts `Tits' proved to me that even they had now completely given up any pretence that they were only taking naturist shots. Greg positioned himself below her on the tree trunk and took quite a few shots, most looking straight up between her legs which made her fanny look about as wide open now as I thought it could ever get.

Boy was I wrong. Still not completely satisfied, Greg, not being quite so crude as his mate, now told her to place both hands between her thighs and with her fingers to pull apart her inner labia.

"You mean my lips?" She queried.

"Yes, your inner labia minora," he responded.

"That's the more technical term I like to use, but yes, your inner pussy lips are exactly what I mean."

Zombie like she did as asked and now even I had become mesmerised by her display. I could not help but notice that her outstretched lips had taken on the appearance very much like that of the wings of a Manta ray, although I'm sure no ray's wings ever looked as pink, swollen and sensuous as these ones did. As she posed this way, she still continued to smile at Greg as he clicked away below her. As he encouraged her to pull her inner lips further apart, her fanny hole was becoming visibly more open between them and now there was no way that the wetness now showing could possibly be mistaken for baby oil as a small, almost pearl like creamy globule of her juices started to slowly trickle down between the cheeks of her arse. I was amazed at how far out she managed to stretch those beautifully moist and bright pink lips. Greg actually took some close ups of this, crouching right down between her legs. I had no doubt that these shots were now well beyond the bounds of your average naturist photos but still there was no hint of Helen's refusal to do anything asked of her or even questioning the type of shots now being taken.

Although I was getting more and more angry inside as to what was happening, I cowardly bit my tongue and stood passively by, pretending to myself that I was only doing nothing because of my previous commitment not to interfere and not out of any sense of fear or helplessness.

Next, after changing to the other camera again, Helen was told to pose in a kneeling position, sideways along the trunk but sitting back on her heels. At last, for the first time in this whole episode, she complained about the position she was being posed in. However, it soon became clear that it was not the pose itself that she objected to, rather than the fact that the tree trunk was hard on her shins. Greg asked me, or I should say, told me to fetch her beach towel which I did, and he folded it over a few times and layed it down over the trunk. Greg put her back into the required pose with her knees wide apart again, which now seemed to be the norm, getting her to hold her swollen bright pink lips open in the spread vee position with two fingers of her left hand. He then asked her, if she didn't mind doing it, could she please touch herself around her clit area (and those were Greg's actual words) with the middle finger of her other hand. She immediately obliged and positioned her finger down between her outstretched lips, whilst timidly looking up at Greg, almost child like, as if seeking his approval.

"No not like that." He said, almost laughing.

"Higher up, you know, just as if you were playing with yourself."

There was always the small possibility that she may have misheard the `As if' bit but somehow I don't think she did as she deliberately licked her middle finger and now successfully placed it exactly over her clit to the affirming nods of both Greg and his mate. Then unexpectedly, instead of just keeping her finger there, she started to rhythmically massage herself around her exposed clit and upper lips area, again asking if this was what they wanted.

"Yes, that's lovely, absolutely lovely." Greg replied.

She began quite slowly and gently but with both Greg's and his mate's verbal encouragement her pace soon began to quicken and eventually, as if no longer aware of the photos being taken, she started to writhe and moan, now rubbing much faster and harder, concentrating more on around her clit than anywhere else. She was still licking her finger every so often but seemed to be running out of spit as she tried to lubricate this obviously now very sensitive area. However, with just about everything displayed so openly and her juices visibly flowing, she must have realised that she had created an alternative source of wetness as she then began to run her middle finger down between her lips and up inside herself then back up to moisten this erect little button which was now becoming generously covered with her creamy coloured juices. None of us had any doubt as to the effectiveness of her self stimulation as her whole body was now physically shaking to the point where I thought she might even fall off the trunk. As she did this, Greg continued to click away and had to keep asking her to keep her eyes open and look straight at the camera which she tried to do without too much success, seeming now to be more engrossed in her own activities than she was in the camera or the other three pairs of eyes observing her.

Watching her do this, it occurred to me that I had never seen Helen touch herself in this way before. Although I knew that most women did this, I had never imagined that the first time I would witness it, I would be sharing the moment with two complete strangers and a bevy of cameras.

With her whole body glistening from baby oil, sun lotion and sweat, she had beads of perspiration running down her cleavage forming a small pool in her navel as she arched her back to and fro. She even had droplets forming at the end of her nipples which would be flicked off when her breasts heaved up and down as her body gyrated. Her usually white chest area was also now flushed with a blush red colour as she seemed to have achieved a rhythm not unlike that of native African women when they performed their ceremonial dances. This rhythm increased until she suddenly stopped, almost abruptly, letting out a loud gasp, almost a scream.

At this point, although obviously very hot, her whole body became covered in goosebumps and she now remained perfectly still as she seemed to concentrate her thoughts, possibly in an effort to sustain the ecstasy of her post orgasmic spasms.

Everything seemed to stop for a while, even the clicking sound of Greg's camera halted. Helen remained motionless for a moment, she then opened her eyes and just smiled at us all, breaking in to a gentle, almost embarrassed laugh.

Even though my initial reaction to Helen's exhibitionist behaviour had put me into a mild state of shock, it had not, in any way subdued the voyeuristic enjoyment that her erotic and somewhat unexpected performance had given me. My physical response to it had overtaken any mental objections to her behaving in this way and I had become very aroused and not surprisingly I was now completely erect as to my shock horror was Greg, not to mention his mate who now had a huge bulge poking out from the front of his shorts.

Helen, having now seemingly regained her senses, had started to compose herself somewhat. She was still in her kneeling pose but sitting back a bit more, now in a quite relaxed and obviously more comfortable position, apparently blissfully unconcerned that every minute detail of her usually well concealed private parts were still on display to one and all. Although retaining this overtly sexual pose, she still managed to project the image of a women who was at complete ease with her situation, with little or no real concern as to any possible ramifications of this unusually provocative and sexually tense situation. Now straightening her back and placing her hands on her hips, she looked amazingly serene and content, as she cast her eyes over the three of us. Smiling, as she saw the reaction we had all had, she finally seemed to become aware of the situation at hand and of the effect she had had on us. Staring at the three stiff dicks in front of her, I guess it was only too obvious. Greg kept repeating,

"Absolutely brilliant Helen," over and over again.

His mate actually started to clap and asked Helen if there was any chance of her giving us all an encore. She just smiled at him and I'm sure I detected a small positive nod of her head.

"Just give me a mo to get my breath back," she said quietly before finally looking over to me, making eye contact for the first time in what seemed like a long, long while. I half expected to get a look from her that would possibly beg forgiveness but instead her focus dropped from my eyes down to my member which had surprisingly still not lost any of it's sustained rigidity.

She then, without saying a word and after rearranging the position of her towel, sat herself down in a more comfortable position, sitting upright and facing us all sideways along the sun bleached trunk. She then raised her legs up so as to place both feet flat down on the trunk either side of her so that from where we three were watching from, her legs formed a perfect M shape with her intentionally opened fanny as the centre piece. Her knees were now almost level with her chest. After seeming satisfied with this new and totally revealing pose and without lifting her eyes, she placed her upper hand down above her fanny and spread her lips apart again. She then brought her other hand down and after running her fingers up and down this now very moist little valley a few times, inserted what looked like at least a couple of the now well lubricated fingers up inside herself. Unlike before, she did not remove them, but just started pushing them in and out, quite gently and slowly at first but also extremely erotically whilst also massaging around her clit with the thumb of her spreading hand.

Greg had stopped taking shots at this point and was making some adjustments to his camera with his back to her. When his mate told him to have a gander at this, he immediately went back over to his bag and quickly brought back his movie camera, which as he had previously mentioned, was indeed the same model as the one I had. He crouched down in front of Helen, focusing his lens no more than eighteen inches from her now very busy fingers.

"Bloody marvellous Helen," Greg uttered as he got his focus just right.

For once, she seemed to completely ignore his comments. This time, outside encouragement was no longer necessary to urge her on because Helen had again become completely absorbed in her own performance. She was bending slightly forward now and watching her self penetration as voyeuristicaly as any of the rest of us, almost like a fourth uninvolved observer. She seemed almost as interested in watching her own fingers disappear and re emerge from her now smooth and very wet fanny as the rest of us were as her swollen lips formed a perfect seal around her moist fingers each time they were inserted and retracted. It was almost as if she was having some kind of weird out of body experience as she began to repeat the phrase in the unusual vernacular of the third person.

"Yeh, come on, come on, you can do it."

As she started to breath at a faster rate, she quickened her inserting pace to match it. With this speeding up, she also started to speed up her massaging around her protruding clit with the thumb of the hand she was using to spread herself open with as she plunged her wet, creamy covered fingers in and out of herself. Unlike the first time she had made herself come and had found it hard to keep her eyes open, she was now quickly alternating between looking down at herself, then up to check out our all too obvious hard ons, as if to somehow gauge her performance by the ever increasing rigidity that she could see in all of our members.

There was little doubt as to who was now in control of this little exhibition and she certainly had her audience exactly where she wanted us as she continued her constant repetition of,

"Come on, come on, you can do it."

It soon began to sound almost like an invitation to join in and either because of the fact that his shorts had now become very uncomfortable or maybe he was in some way responding to Helen's utterings, Greg's mate pulled his shorts down and stepped out of them, his rather small but very hard dick flicking upwards as if it had been spring loaded.

Wary of this, I decided that if I didn't put an end to it now, that there might be no way I could stop these two guys from taking her up on her all too welcoming invitation should they decide to accommodate her.

As if encouraged by his action, Helen again started to repeat her now breathless invitation of,

"Yeh, come on, you can do it, you can do it," over and over again.

Now even I was starting to have some considerable doubts as to what preferred reaction she was trying to solicit from this unclear enticement. Was this just self encouragement, as I hoped it was or did she really want one or more of us to join in with her in some way? One thing that was certain though, Helen was definitely aware of the fact that it was her and her alone who was now in full charge of this particular little spectacle and that if she wanted to, she could play it out anyway she wanted to.

Greg and his mate were now both again encouraging her with comments like,

"Come on Helen, that's absolutely brilliant, you can do it baby."

Helen now responded by poking and rubbing herself even harder and faster, now starting to close her eyes with her head thrown back again and breathing heavily in the fashion in which we had seen a short while before, her blush red chest again covered in perspiration. All of us men were still as stiff as pokers but I couldn't help but notice that Greg's mate had now taken himself in hand and without any apparent show of self consciousness or embarrassment was vigorously pulling himself off, almost as if in direct response to Helen's movements.

In the spontaneous excitement of the moment, I had the sudden impulse to do much the same thing myself and actually took myself in hand, giving my old fella half a dozen strong tugs before I realised just what I was doing. With just as much haste, I immediately removed my hand from my now straining member, hoping that Helen had not seen me touching myself that way.

I needn't have bothered to stop if Helen's reaction to Greg's mates actions were anything to go by. Seeing him jerking himself off didn't seem to intimidate her in the least. If anything, it only seemed to serve to spur her on even more as she was now obviously trying to make a conscious effort to keep her eyes open again, her focus now becoming totally fixed on his now fast moving hand.

Soon, both of them started to move their hips backwards and forwards in response to each other's actions as if they were somehow actually engaged in the sex act. Although they were at least five feet apart, the way Helen was reacting to him made me almost as jealous as if they had been doing it for real. Rapidly increasing their pace harmoniously as if in some sort of pre-arranged dance, it felt almost like my own wife was being unfaithful to me in front of my very own eyes. Still I stood by, doing nothing as their tempo increased, now almost seeming to be in a race with each other rather than being together as before.

Now, what with their movements being out of sync, this seemed to placate my jealousy a bit as I could see that Helen was now deriving more pleasure from her own actions than by watching him. This being the case, it soon became clear that Helen was getting slightly ahead of her virtual partner as she started to arch her back, raising her chin to the sky and let out an uncharacteristic cry of,

"Oh shit, oh Christ, I'm almost there, I'm going to come again, yeh, I'm starting to come, yeh I'm nearly there now, I'm really close, I'm really close, oh shit I'm there, I'm there, oh fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming," she screamed.

SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers