A Ride To Remember

Story Info
A young woman visits a theme park.
1.1k words
3.55
48.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit I was a bundle of nerves as I walked with my boyfriend into the employees only section of Kings Island theme park. He had just started working there, as a Klingon from the Star Trek television shows. I followed him through what he explained was the rehearsal hall and the changing room to the large area where the cast and crew hung out when they weren't all roaming the park and entertaining the patrons.

This would be my first time accompanying him to the park, and I was thrilled at the idea of being able to see behind the scenes. He introduced me to his co-workers and started to get into costume and make-up. I watched as he applied layers of latex and greasepaint over his face to create the monstrous Klingon warrior he was to become.

"Thank God I don't have to put all that on," a young man I had been introduced to as Tim commented over my shoulder. Tim was dressed as a Romulan, also from Star Trek. He brushed past me then, making me shiver slightly as he grabbed my ass in the process. I glanced at him in shock, and he simply smiled and winked at me.

"Well," Chad said turning to me, "I have to go out for my walk. You can either stay here and hang out or go around the park."

"Oh ok," I said, "I guess I will roam for a while."

He leaned in and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek and walked out with Tim and a few other costumed actors. I followed shortly after and checked out a few rides. It was a rather hot day, so I chose to go on the one inside ride the promoted at the park, a haunted house train ride. I stood in line behind a very openly gay couple. The two men were enjoying showing off in front of the crowd of people. I watched in rapt interest as they were kissing deeply, one slipped his hand down the front of the other's elastic waist-banded shorts to massage his partner's cock, I could feel myself getting aroused as I watched the public display of affection and lust.

I watched as they got on the next car, there was room for one more so the motioned for me to join them. I noticed the blonde give a wink to the young man who was running the ride who nodded in acknowledgement. As we entered the darkened tunnel the blonde leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Ready for some fun?"

I nodded and smiled as I watched him reach into his shorts and pull his thick cock out. His friend leaned down and started sucking on him immediately and I watched in amazement, feeling myself getting moist, I felt the blonde moving his hand up my quivering thigh and felt his fingers as the entered under the hem of my skirt, shifting my panties to the side, expertly parting my lips and entering the moist heat. I gasped in pleasure, moving against his hand in rhythm with his friend bobbing up and down beside us. Reaching under my own shirt I started to squeeze my nipples into hard peaks as I enjoyed the sensations running through my body. Suddenly the ride jerked to a stop, I was worried that we had been found out and would be kicked out of the park. "Don't worry," the friend said, as he sat up, pulling his own hardened cock out, "Jim owed us a favor, he can only keep the ride stopped for a little bit though."

The blonde removed his fingers from my throbbing pussy and pulled me up and impaled me on his hard length. I gasped, reaching down and grasping the cock of his friend as the friend played with my clit causing me to cum fast and hard. I pumped with the movement and felt the friend sigh with his own release, my hand covered in his hot sticky cum. Immediately the blonde took my hand into his mouth, and pulling me off him, allowing his buddy to finish him off, the taste of my juices still thick on the cock as the friend swallowed the blonde in greedy gulps.

Completely stated we sat back, feeling the ride start back up again and we returned to the heat of the outside. I looked over to the man running the ride, who I supposed was Jim. I noticed a damp stain on the leg of his light blue trousers as he gave me a wink.

"Thanks for the ride," I whispered to my cart-mates and I made my way back to the rehearsal hall.

Upon my return I happened to find myself among a group of gloriously naked men. Being surrounded by so many different sizes of cocks was almost overwhelming. I noticed they were putting on the character costumes they would be wondering around in.

"You don't wear anything under the costumes?" I asked feeling aroused about the situation.

One young man who had been introduced to me as Augie explained to me it was called a dangle walk, as the others put on the costumes and walked out of the room.

"When it is as hot as this wearing anything under the costumes can be almost hazardous, so we don't." Then he added with a sly grin, his long dick slapping against his thigh, "It is also rather enjoyable hugging a sexy woman, without her knowing we are actually dry humping her," I watched as he started to grow hard at the thought, grabbing himself he started to beat off right there in front of me, watching me in excitement, "I like to grab hold of a really big-boobed woman," he confided, "the ones who are not wearing a bra. I give them a hug and start to bounce up and down. You can feel them pressed against you," his breathing started to become more labored as he neared to climax, I started to trace around the low neck line of my shirt, teasing the tops of my own breasts, "I like to think I am taking them against their will," he whispered in my ear, my heart rate increased, imagining it. I heard him growl as he came in a hot rush on the floor. He picked up a towel nearby and wiped his hands, then handed the towel to me, "Hey," he said all smiles again, "think you can clean that up for me? There's a doll." He then got into his Scooby-do costume and went out on his walk. It took me a moment to recompose myself. I quickly mopped up the mess on the floor and tossed the towel on the stack of dirty laundry and entered the next room.

Chad was sitting at the mirrored table with Tim. He glanced up when he saw me enter the room, "Hey sweetie," he said as he removed the gunk from his face, "did you have a fun day today?"

"I sure did," I said smiling sweetly.