All Comments on 'A Second Chance Ch. 05'

by jerseyblue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
northlandernorthlanderalmost 11 years ago
A Good read

Two likeable people, well defined characters, get a second chance, recognise it and act on it. Nice story, nice people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nice story, not badly written, I would say it is a success.

One tiny tiny tiny point: you have "she stopped and grounded her pussy against his crotch" but you very likely meant "ground" instead of "grounded". You may have grounded an electrical circuit (connected it the Earth to prevent electric shocks) or grounded an airplane (disallowed it from flying due to problems with the airplane or difficulties with the weather), but when you are talking about repetitive motion like using a mortar and pestle, then the present tense is "grind" and the simple past tense is "ground" (as is the past continuative.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The boom will not drop

This is a fantastic story. I'm putting myself in the guy's shoes and enjoying it. There's something in the back of my mind saying that it's going to hit some rough waters. You know, sometimes you want to read and easy story.... normal.... no upsets. I'm hoping this is the case. But I get this feeling......

Da Gopher

PS.... I play flugelhorn and have been working on , The Good Life. I have the full Sinatra style orchestra with and without the vocal and about ready to put in my track. Just to fill you in.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Ho Hum

This story got boring. Just one sex seen after another very little else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous