A Sexy Weekend In London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

It was almost an hour later when the train finally pulled into Paddington station. They made their way to the taxi rank, Susie pulling her weekend case behind her, while Mike and Ian slung their bags over their shoulders. The journey to the hotel overlooking the River Thames wasn't too bad, and they were soon booking in.

Ian made sure to book them all in, and to grab the three key cards. As he'd requested when he'd phoned to book Susie's room, they had two rooms next to each other. He had hoped that the third room would be on another floor, but instead it was a little way down the same corridor. After making sure to give Mike the key card for the separate room, Ian led the way to the lifts.

They all got out on the fifth floor, and went in search of their rooms. Mike let himself into his room, watching as Ian and Susie let themselves into their own rooms. Ian dropped his bag on the bed, and looked around quickly, his heart thumping. He saw it straight away – the door that connected his room to Susie's, just as he'd asked for. He knew time was short, as they'd all agreed to meet up in half an hour or so, but even so he undid the lock and tried the door, tapping gently, his cock rearing up at the thought of Susie.

Susie looked up from the case that she was quickly unpacking when she heard the tapping. For the first time she saw the door. Her heart was in her mouth as she tried the handle, forgetting to unlock it in her haste, and then trying again. She stepped back as the door was flung open, as her Dad burst into the room. Then they were in each others arms, their mouths locked together, their hands everywhere.

When they eventually broke their kiss, they stepped apart, breathing heavily. They looked at each other, the lust in their eyes mirrored by the other. Ian reached out and slowly unzipped Susie's jumper, his eyes locked on her breasts as the two sides stretched apart. He slipped it off her shoulders and stared at her firm, full breasts, barely hidden by the lace of her bra, rising and falling with her breathing, her nipples already dark and erect.

With her eyes on her Dad's, Susie reached behind her back, her breasts pushing forward as she undid her bra. With a shrug of her shoulders her bra fell to the floor, her breasts springing free. Ian was on her in a moment, letting out a deep groan as his hands sought out her breasts, and then his mouth, biting and sucking at her breasts and nipples as he held his daughter tight, as she moved backwards under the weight of him pressing against her.

Susie felt the dressing table against the back of her legs. Ian pressed harder against her, his eyes glazed with desire. Standing up, we pulled at his jeans, freeing his rock hard cock as Susie slid onto the dressing table, her breasts heaving. Her eyes opened wide when she saw her Dad's cock. He looked harder, bigger, than she could ever remember. Ian saw her looking and glanced down, feeling his cock straining.

Ian let out a long moan as Susie grabbed him, pulling him closer as she perched on the edge of the dressing table. The height was perfect for them as Ian pushed her skirt up even higher on her thighs, as she pulled him to her, as her knickers were dragged to one side, as he eased his cock into her.

Susie let out a low, sensual moan as her Dad's cock slid inside her, her pussy already dripping wet. She tugged at his shirt, buttons flying everywhere as she pulled it apart, and then pulled him close, his cock buried inside her as they kissed, as her pebble like nipples pressed into his strong chest. They clung together for long seconds, his cock throbbing inside her. But then Susie leant back, her hands behind her, her breasts thrust forward.

Ian moaned again as he reached for his daughters breasts, first with his hands, then more hungrily with his mouth as he sucked and kissed her, her breasts and nipples, his mouth moving from one side to the other as his hips began to rock forwards, as he began to fuck her. Ian stood up as he fucked her harder, watching Susie's breasts bouncing with the force of his driving cock, her head thrown back.

Susie sobbed as she came, as Ian carried on pounding into her until with a long, drawn out groan he came as well, his cum erupting inside her. He drove his cock deep inside her, and then held still as they clung together, as their orgasms ran their course.

They separated slowly, still breathing heavily. Susie reached out and stroked Ian's softening cock, running her hand slowly through the cum and juices smeared along his length. They kissed again, Susie's breasts filling her Dad's hands as their tongues gently ran across each other. They parted reluctantly, knowing that they had to meet Mike, that time was short.

Ian went back to through to his own room, pulling the door closed behind him. They both knew that they had to be careful, so they put their clothes away in their own rooms, keeping up the pretence of separate rooms as much as they could.

Mike arrived moments after Ian had finished unpacking, and was just pulling on a clean shirt. He quickly stuffed the shirt with the missing buttons back into his bag before letting Mike in. They chatted for a few minutes about Mike's plans for the weekend while Ian finished getting ready, and then went back out into the corridor to tap on Susie's door. She was ready for them, having changed into jeans for their planned walk along the river, greeting her Dad with the most innocent of smiles.

*************************

They spent next couple of hours together, walking along the river and taking in the sights, before crossing to the south bank to queue for the London Eye. Once they were up in the air, the views across London were breathtaking, and the three of them chatted excitedly, pointing out the famous landmarks scattered across the city. By the time they got back to the hotel, they were all more than ready for something to eat.

Mike had said earlier that he wasn't meeting up with his friends until later, so they decided to eat together in the hotel restaurant. Ian went to the restaurant to make sure they had a table available for them, while Mike and Susie went on ahead to their rooms. He booked a table for eight o'clock, even though there were plenty available before that. He glanced at his watch and smiled as he hurried across to the lift – plenty of time before dinner! As he waited for the lift, he sent a text message to Mike, telling him to come along just before eight.

As soon as he opened the door to his room, Ian saw that the room to Susie's room was open – and heard the sound of the shower running. He pulled his clothes off quickly, leaving a trail of them leading from his room to his daughters. Moments later he joined her in the shower, moaning as he pulled her into his arms.

They made love in the shower, the water cascading around them as Susie leant against the wall, her back to Ian. He held her swaying breasts as he fucked her slowly, as she pressed her ass back against him, taking him deep inside her. She slid a hand down onto her clit as he began to move faster, as he drove his cock into her, as eventually they both cried out. Susie stood up slowly, her hand resting on her Dad's cock, keeping him inside her as she twisted her head and kissed him, her tongue sliding easily between his lips to dance against his.

Slowly, Susie turned in her Dad's arms, his cock slipping from her. They washed each other, their hands moving slowly all over each others slippery bodies before they stepped out of the shower and helped each other get dried. They stayed naked then, enjoying the sight of each other until it was time to get dressed. Susie gathered her clothes up from where she'd dropped them, and went back to her own room.

Ian dressed quickly, and then went to watch as Susie slipped into some lacy lingerie. Ian recognised it immediately, a smile drifting across his face as he thought about the shop in Paris where they'd bought it – and what they had done there when Susie had called him across to the changing room. Susie glanced up and saw his look, smiling as she guessed straightaway what he was thinking about.

She slipped into a dark red flared skirt and a white, button up top that hugged her body. Glancing at her watch, she sent Ian back to his room, and carefully shut the door after him. A few minutes later, she went out into the corridor and pulled her door shut behind her. She waved as she saw Mike coming towards her, before tapping on her Dad's door.

*************************

They all enjoyed their dinner, laughing and chatting, and enjoying each others company. Ian and Susie snatched a kiss when Mike went to the bathroom, but otherwise behaved as they should, rather than how they wanted to. After the meal, Mike went off to meet up with his friends, while Susie and Ian decided to take a walk by the river.

They left the hotel together, but parted within a few minutes as Mike headed for the underground. Susie and Ian watched him go, then turned quickly and headed back to the hotel, hand in hand, their hearts beating with anticipation. As they got back inside the hotel, neither of them saw Mike watching them from down the street.

They walked across reception towards the lift. But before they got there, Susie pulled her Dad to one side, towards a door that led to a darkened room, to a bar that seemed to only be used occasionally.

"Quickly," she hissed, pulling him inside.

As soon as they were through the door, they were in which others arms, their mouths locked together. Susie pressed herself hard against her Dad, feeling his cock responding as her tongue slid into his mouth. They parted breathlessly minutes later, separating just enough for Susie to run her hand over her Dad's bulging trousers.

Ian started to pull Susie towards the door, conscious that they could be found out at any moment. But Susie was looking around, her eyes fixed on the grand piano that stood in the far corner, the highly polished wood glistening in what light there was in the room.

"Remember that film?" Susie whispered.

Ian watched her cross the room, his cock suddenly rigid in his trousers as he watched her hips swinging from side to side, as she sang "Pretty Woman" to herself. He watched as she hopped up onto the edge of the piano, her skirt sliding up her tanned thighs as she wriggled about. For a moment, Ian still couldn't believe what she wanted, but then he was across the room and standing next to her, his lust overruling what his head was telling him.

Susie lay back on the piano, spread eagled across the dark wood, her back arched, her breasts pressing up against her tight top. Ian stepped between her knees, his cock a huge bulge in his trousers, and ran his hands over the tops of her thighs, pushing her skirt higher until her plump mound, barely covered by her lingerie, slipped into view. She moaned softly as Ian touched her hot skin, before holding out her hands to him. Ian pulled her upright, wanting her close to him.

Susie reached up and draped her arms around his neck. As their lips met, and her tongue slid into his mouth, she eased forward on the piano, wrapping her legs around her Dad and pulling him to her, her pussy now against his cock. Even through his trousers, Ian could feel the heat of her, the lust, the desire.

As their kisses became harder, more passionate, Ian became aware of the noises around them, of the music from the bar next door, of people walking past the darkened room. They both knew the risks they were taking, but didn't care.

His cock was rigid when Ian dragged it from his trousers, jutting out on its own, pre cum dribbling over the swollen head. Susie reached for him, pulling him even closer as he reached down to pull the silk of her drenched knickers to one side, catching a fleeting glimpse of her wet pussy before she tightened her legs around him, and pulled his cock into her wanton body.

Ian held her hips, fucking her hard and fast as she sat on the very edge of the piano, holding her tight to stop her sliding about. Her breath was hot in his ear as they clung together, and then against his neck as she tried to muffle her cries. Ian dragged her top up and her bra down, freeing her naked breasts as she pulled his shirt apart. They held each other tight, her full breasts hard against him, her nipples like two pebbles pressing into his chest.

As Ian fucked her, Susie dropped her legs down so that they were hanging loose, her heels drumming against the side of the piano in time to his thrusts into her body, her tongue thrusting in time with him. With each wild drive into her body, her pussy gripped his cock, moulding itself to every contour, every vein, squeezing him, her juices running from her, their orgasms building, their pleasure intensifying.

She bit his shoulder to muffle her cries as she came, her legs wrapped around him once again as Ian held his cock deep inside her, her pussy pulsating around him, her breathing harsh, her whole body flooded with pleasure. Her pussy held his thick cock tight, squeezing him as the most intense moments of her orgasm ran their course.

She slumped back on the piano, her exquisite body laid bare for him again. Ian reached out to caress her breasts, to rub her nipples, sending more waves of pleasure through her. And then, as her pussy relaxed slightly, Ian began to fuck her again, slowly at first, but then harder, deeper, his balls slapping against her until his cum erupted into her, taking her to another climax. As his balls emptied, Ian pulled her back up into his arms, holding her tight.

They both felt drained as they kissed, their juices mixing inside her. They held each other tight, breathing heavily. Slowly, they became aware of the noises around them again, reminding them of where they were, of the risk they were taking. They kissed again, slowly, enjoying the taste, the feel, of each other before separating, slowly, reluctantly.

Ian eased out of her, leaving a slick trail of their juices across the shiny wood of the piano. He pushed his wet, still semi erect cock back into his trousers, and then helped Susie down from the piano, helping her to straighten her clothes. They kissed again before leaving, wondering if anyone would spot the shiny marks on the otherwise spotless piano. But as they crossed the room, neither noticed that the door was slightly ajar.

And nor did they spot Mike slipping back out of the hotel.

*************************

Ian and Susie made love long into the night, before sleeping in each others arms. In the morning, Ian was woken by Susie sucking on his cock, her long hair dragging across his thighs and belly as her head bobbed up and down. As soon as she felt him stirring, she straddled him, taking him deep inside her hot, wanton pussy as he reached out for her breasts, for her.

Afterwards, they sunk into the bath together, Susie leaning back against her Dad as he held her breasts, fondling her gently, enjoying the feel of her in his hands. They dressed casually for their day out, both of them pulling on jeans. Susie pulled on a figure hugging tee shirt, while Ian slipped a polo shirt over his head.

They cleared the room up carefully, picking up Susie's clothes from were they had been dropped the night before and taking them through to her room. They kissed again, a long, lingering kiss that left both of them wanting more. Susie was the strongest, pushing Ian back into his room after one last kiss before pushing the door between their rooms closed again.

Meanwhile, Mike had spent a restless night, visions of his Dad and sister emblazoned on his mind, of them together, of them confirming his suspicions. He couldn't shake away the pictures of Susie flashing through his mind, of her breasts, of the glimpse of her pussy. He tried to resist, but in the end reached down to his rock hard cock. Moments later his cum had erupted onto his chest and belly, Susie's name on his lips.

Now, in the morning, the first thing he saw as he came out of his room was Susie coming out of hers. His heart seemed to miss a beat as she smiled at him, as she waited for him outside Ian's room before knocking. Moments later, Ian let them in.

"Won't be a minute," he told them both as he went to the bathroom, as he tried to behave normally.

Mike sat down on the easy chair in the corner. Susie glanced across at him, trying to keep a straight face as she thought about how she had knelt on the chair the night before, wiggling her naked ass at Ian until he drove his cock into her. She suddenly felt Mike's eyes on her, watching her, and she turned away, anxious to get out of the room in case her face betrayed what was going on in her head, in her body, not knowing that Mike was suffering the same sort of turmoil.

She turned and walked across to the door, pulling it open just as Ian emerged from the bathroom. Susie led the way quickly to the lift, the men barely keeping up with her. Ian sensed that something was wrong, but didn't dare ask her with Mike so close. Susie cheered up over breakfast, and by the time they all headed out into the street, it all seemed to be forgotten.

All three of them headed down to the tube, though Mike got off after a few stops to meet up with his friends, while Susie and Ian stayed on as the train travelled towards the East End. As soon as Mike was gone, Susie pressed closer to her Dad, sliding her hand into his as it rested on his lap, conscious of the heat of his cock through his jeans.

They spent the morning at the job fair, behaving largely as they should rather than how they wanted to. They were constantly aware of each other, of their love, their desire, for each other. They left the job fair, laden down with all sorts of literature, in time to grab a late lunch. They found a coffee shop and settled down at a quiet table towards the back while they waited for their toasted sandwiches and coffee to be brought over.

Over lunch, they behaved more like the lovers they were, a sense of anticipation building as they held hands and shared kisses, as they reached under the table and ran their hands along each others thighs, squeezing softly before running their hands higher. They kissed on the tube back, oblivious to all around them. By the time they got back to the hotel, Ian's cock was hard in his jeans, Susie's pussy wet and tingling, at just the thought of being alone again.

They kissed in the lift, their bodies pressed hard together as Ian reached for Susie's firm ass and pulled her hard to him. They broke their kiss moments before the lift doors opened. They stepped out, and headed straight for Ian's room, pausing as he fumbled for his key card, Susie stood close behind him.

"Ready for that swim then?"

They froze as Mike's voice reached them. They had both forgotten about arranging to meet Mike for a swim in the hotel pool.

"Yes," Ian mumbled in a shaky voice, "We were just getting rid of these."

He gestured at the leaflets and things they'd brought away from the job fair, hoping to look convincing as he pushed his door open and led the way inside. Susie dropped her bag of leaflets on the floor just inside the door, and then backed out, mumbling about getting her costume from her own room.

Susie let herself into her room and shut the door quickly. She leant back against it, her heart thumping as she tried to think if they'd done or said anything that Mike might have picked up on in those few moments outside Ian's room. Once she was calmer, she quickly found her costume and dropped it into her bag. After swapping her jeans for a skirt, she left her room - and bumped into Ian and Mike as they came back out into the corridor. Ian glanced at Susie as Mike walked ahead, both of them desperate to be alone.

Down at the pool, they went there own ways to get changed, and then quickly got back together again to swim a few lengths. They couldn't have been in the pool for more than five minutes when Susie announced that she had had enough. Ian and Mike both stopped swimming in surprise, watching as Susie climbed out of the pool.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers