A Sexy Weekend In London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike climbed onto the bed beside them, his cock jutting out just inches from Susie's face. She twisted her head and smiled at him – and then looked properly at his cock, the cock that had fucked her earlier, for the first time. It looked huge, not as big as Ian's but still long and thick - and, for the moment at least she told herself, very hard. The skin has smooth, the shaft curved slightly upwards at the end.

Ian started to fuck Susie more slowly, watching as her tongue flicked a bead of pre cum away from her brother's cock. And then Ian held still, his cock buried deep inside his daughter's pussy, as she slowly sucked her brother's cock into her mouth.

Mike let a deep groan as his sister drew him deep into her hot mouth, her lips tight around him, her teeth grating lightly along his shaft. He reached for her, his fingers becoming entwined in her thick hair as he thrust forward to fuck her mouth. Ian started to move again, fucking his daughter's pussy in time to his son's thrusts into his sister's mouth.

The room echoed to their cries, to the sound of sex, to the wet sucking and fucking of their cocks powering into Susie's willing mouth and pussy. Susie cried out as she came again as her Dad sucked on her nipples, as he reached for her clit, as they fucked her. A surge of heat rushed through her body, followed by waves of lust and pleasure. Mike cried out and came, his cock jerking in her mouth as she clamped her lips around him, as she sucked his cum from him.

Ian came last, holding Susie tight as he searched for a her tight little hole, as he slid a finger into her ass, as she came again, as his cum erupted from his cock, jet after jet of it pouring into her as they clung together.

*************************

After getting their breath back and cleaning up, they each had grabbed a soft drink from the mini bar, before lying back on the bed, Susie between her Dad and brother. The air was still heavy with the smell of sex, of cum and juices, as they lay on the bed. Nothing was said about what had happened, about Susie and her Dad, or about Mike. For now, all they wanted was to enjoy each other company – and bodies. The talking would come later.

As she lay on her back after finishing her drink, Susie was happy to close her eyes and relax as she felt Ian and Mike next to her. She reached for their cocks and gave them both a quick stroke, a quick squeeze, before slipping her hands behind her head. She let out a contented sigh as she relaxed on the bed, aware of the men wriggling closer to her.

She felt their cocks against the outside of her thighs, and then their hands running slowly across her belly and up onto her breasts. Mike mirrored his Dad as their hands moved over their gorgeous daughter's, gorgeous sister's, body, her skin smooth and soft under their touch.

Mike followed as Ian dipped his head and drew a ripe nipple into his mouth. Susie moaned, reaching out to them as they kissed and licked her, as their tongues swirled around her nipples, as they sucked her nipples, her breasts, into their hungry mouths.

Susie was aware of, excited by, their differing touches. Ian moved smoothly, confidently, knowing what she liked, what she wanted, knowing her body so well. Mike moved more quickly, his mouth and hands reaching out, never settling, desperate to take in everything that was happening. Ian moved first, his mouth trailing down Susie belly, towards her plump mound as Mike sucked on one breast and nipple, his hand reaching out for the other.

Ian moved between his daughter's outstretched legs, his mouth quickly finding her pussy. He sucked on her, drawing one pussy lip and then the other into his mouth, and then both together before he moved up to her clit. His tongue ran around her nub of rubbery, sensitive flesh, sucking and licking and kissing as she reached out to him.

Susie pushed back against him, reaching down to hold his head as she ground her pussy against his face. She pulled her legs back, exposing everything to him. His tongue swept from her clit to her ass, licking and probing, and then back again. He sucked and kissed and licked her, his tongue plunging deep inside her pussy before poking at her tight, puckered ass.

Mike kissed and licked Susie's nipples, wanting more, wanting everything. His cock was rigid against her, pressing into her thigh, rock hard with lust. He moved down her body, twisting around, wanting to taste her. Ian moved aside, letting his son sink his mouth down into his daughter's pussy. He went to lie beside her, pulling her to him as his mouth sought out hers, his tongue thrusting deep into her as she reached for his thick cock, as his hands found her breasts.

Susie was on fire again, her whole body alive from the attention she was getting. She came as her Dad sucked and teased her nipples, as he reached down to rub her clit, as her brother licked and sucked her pussy. Tremors ran through her as she was left breathless from her orgasm, her body hot and flushed. She twisted towards Ian, letting him hold her tight as her climax ran its course, her breasts hard against him, his cock hard against her. Mike moved behind her, pressing his cock along the tight cleft between her cheeks as he kissed her softly on the back of the neck.

As her body relaxed, Susie became aware again of the two cocks pressing into her body. She pressed her ass back against Mike, feeling him respond. She kissed her Dad, her tongue thrusting now as Mike reached around her for her breasts. She lifted her leg, easing the way for Mike to slide his cock between her damp thighs. She reached down, guiding him as she pushed back to meet his thrust, as he drove his cock deep inside her.

Ian slid down the bed, licking and sucking his daughter's full, firm breasts while his son held them. He turned around on the bed so that he was laying alongside Susie, his cock next to her face as he stared at her pussy, at Mike's cock slipping easily in and out of his sister's body. As Susie leant forward and sucked his cock into her eager mouth, she felt her Dad's fingers on her clit, and then his mouth. She moaned against his cock as the waves of pleasure started again, as he teased her clit, as Mike fucked her hot pussy.

Mike watched over Susie's shoulder as she sucked on their Dad's thick cock, watching as she licked him, her tongue running wetly along his shaft and across his heavy balls before she took him back into her mouth, her cheek bulging as Ian rocked his hips towards her. He felt Ian's mouth close to his cock as he sucked Susie's clit, and then a jolt went through him as Ian's tongue flicked across her pussy, catching his cock as he moved inside her.

At first Mike thought it was an accident, but then he felt it again, and then he felt his Dad's tongue sliding along his cock each time he pulled back from Susie. Mike groaned, holding Susie tighter, fucking her harder. As he plunged into her, he pulled back too far and his cock slipped out from between her drenched lips.

In that moment, Ian stared at his son's cock, wet with Susie's juices – and he sank his mouth down over it. He sucked his son's cock quickly into his mouth, savouring the taste, the feel of him, for just a few seconds before feeding him back into Susie's hot, young body. Those few seconds seemed like minutes as Mike felt his Dad sucking him, as Susie watched, her pussy throbbing unbearably.

Susie rolled on top of her Dad then, dropping her pussy down onto his mouth as she took his cock back into her mouth, stroking him wildly as she sucked on him. Mike scrambled around behind her, plunging his cock back inside her, feeling Ian's tongue on his cock and balls. He held Susie tight, his hands on her hips as he fucked her hard, driving his cock relentlessly into her jerking body.

Mike came quickly then, driven on by his Dad's tongue and his sister's hot body. His cum erupted inside her, mixing with her juices as he fucked her until his balls were drained. He pulled out and flopped back on the bed, panting for breath.

Susie sat up, pushing her pussy onto her Dad's face, taking his tongue inside her as he sucked on her, as he sucked her juices and Mike's cum out of her. She stroked his cock, holding it in both her hands. Mike watched as her hands became a blur, as thick ropes of cum shot out of Ian's cock, as Susie leant forward to catch the cum on her breasts and nipples, as it dripped down onto her belly. Susie sobbed as Ian came, as she came, until none of them could take any more.

*************************

By the time they recovered, It was getting late and they were all very hungry. Mike went back to his own room to grab some clean clothes, leaving Susie and Ian alone. They showered together, holding each other lovingly, both knowing that what had happened changed nothing between them. They soaped each other carefully, their hands roaming easily over each other's bodies as Susie told him what had happened earlier.

After they were dried and dressed, they caught up with Mike before heading for a nearby Italian restaurant. Despite it being Saturday, they didn't have to wait too long for a table, and were soon devouring their pasta starters as their hunger caught up with them. They took their time over the rest of their meal, enjoying each others company before heading back to the hotel.

As they came out of the lift, and crossed the corridor towards Ian's room, Susie stopped and gave her Dad and brother a kiss each, her tongue easing between their lips and into their mouths.

"Night cap anyone?" she enquired teasingly as she walked to her door, her hips swinging seductively.

They made love together, the three of them, sharing, wanting, needing. They eventually fell asleep in the early hours, curled up together. Ian woke up first, just as the daylight started to filter into the room. He was lying behind Susie, his arm around her. He woke her up gently and led her back to his room. They made love urgently, needing each other, before falling back asleep, Ian's cock still buried inside his daughter.

*************************

Mike woke up and stretched, unsure of where he was for just a moment. A grin spread across his face as memories of the previous night came flooding back. He rolled onto his side, and then realised that he was alone. He sat up and looked around, seeing straightaway that the door through to his Dad's room was open. He got up and went through to where he was sure his Dad and sister were waiting, his already hardening cock tapping on each thigh as he walked.

He stood in the doorway, stroking his cock, as he looked at them. Susie was on her back, her hair like a golden halo around her head. Her hands were behind her head, her breasts thrust upwards, her nipples dark and inviting. One leg was out straight, the other bent at an angle way from her body, leaving her pussy exposed apart from her light covering of carefully trimmed hair. Ian was beside her, lying on his back as well, his cock looking thick and heavy as it rested along his thigh.

Mike looked at his sister, drinking in her beauty, her nakedness, as he stroked his cock. His eyes moved across to his Dad, stopping at his cock. He felt his own cock jerk in his hand as he thought about that moment yesterday when his Dad had sucked his cock. It hadn't happened again, but as he stood looking at his Dad, he knew what else he wanted.

He had been staring at his Dad's cock so intently, he hadn't realised that Susie was awake – and was watching him, knowing exactly where he was looking.

"Gorgeous, isn't it?" she whispered.

Mike looked up with a start, and then crossed to where Susie was holding out her hand to him. She rolled onto her side as he came to stand at the side of the bed. She reached for his cock, loving the feel of her brother's hot, hard cock in her hand. She stroked him slowly, feeling the curve of his cock as she moved her hand along his shaft. She leant over and took just the head into her mouth, sucking gently as she wiped away the pre cum gathered there with her agile tongue.

Beside her, Ian stirred a little. Susie gestured for Mike to move around to the other side of the bed. He went, reluctantly at first, wanting more of Susie, but then more willingly as he saw his sister roll over towards their Dad, her hand reaching out for his cock. It was only then that he realised just what his sister was thinking.

Mike watched fascinated as Susie lifted Ian's cock away from his body, stroking it slowly, lovingly. Ian stirred again, moving one leg, drawing it up with his knee bent, exposing more of his balls and what lay beneath to his watching children. Ian was semi hard now, his cock growing as Susie ran her hand slowly along his thickening shaft.

Susie looked across at Mike. He was stood very close to the edge of the bed, his cock rigid in front of him, more beads of pre cum forming at the tip. She watched as he stroked his own cock, his eyes locked on her hand moving up and down their Dad's cock. Susie reached out and took Mike's other hand in hers, pulling him closer, wrapping his hand around Ian's cock. She leant over, sucking the tip of her Dad's cock into her mouth while her brother stroked two cocks – his own and his Dad's.

Ian stirred as Susie's tongue swirled around the top of his cock, as she drew him slowly into her mouth. And then he stirred again as he was sucked again, this time harder, rougher. And then he felt Susie's soft lips on his, her breasts brushing against him. They kissed for just moments before she was gone again. This time Ian opened his eyes, and watched as his children shared him, as his son and daughter licked and sucked his rock hard cock, as they stroked and caressed his heavy balls.

As he shared his Dad's cock, Mike continued to slowly stroke his own, only stopping when first Susie and then Ian reached out to him. Ian pulled him closer, leaning over to suck hard on his son's cock, to make him cry out, as Susie continued to suck his cock, her fingers rubbing her pussy.

Still holding Mike's cock in his hand, Ian moved onto his knees on the bed, Mike standing beside him. He gestured for Susie to come closer. She knelt in front of them, her fingers toying with her clit and pussy, with her pebble like nipples. Ian and Mike watched her as they stroked their own cocks, their hands becoming a blur as they stroked themselves faster and faster, as they watched Susie plunge her fingers deep inside her body.

Ian and Mike came almost at the same time, their cum spurting from their cocks in thick jets, splattering onto Susie, onto her face and breasts before dripping onto her belly and thighs. It dripped off her chin and nipples and ran down the deep valley between her full breasts.

Susie cried out, desperate to cum. They pushed onto her back, Ian plunging his tongue into her dripping pussy while she rubbed her clit and pulled her nipples. Mike sucked and kissed and touched her wherever he could, feeling and tasting her cum covered body until her cries echoed around the room.

*************************

After they had got their breath back, they decided that there was still time to catch some breakfast in the restaurant. Mike and Ian took turns in the shower with Susie, washing the cum from her body while she ran her hands over them, all of them taking their time, paying more attention to some parts than other.

Ian with Susie showered first, and after drying off went to lay on the bed, listening to Mike and Susie, his cock rising in his hand as he heard them together, as he imagined their nakedness. His cock was hard again by the time the shower was switched off. He heard them talking and laughing quietly – and then it went quiet. Ian got up quickly, his cock bobbing in front of him as he headed towards the bathroom.

He stood in the doorway watching his children together. They were still naked. Susie was sat on the edge of the vanity unit with Mike stood between her knees. Ian watched as Mike leant forward to kiss Susie, the muscles rippling down his back, his ass taut and firm. He moved across to the side of the room, watching as Susie stroked her brother's cock, his hands on her breasts, their mouths locked together.

With a soft groan, Susie pulled Mike towards her, feeding his cock into her waiting pussy as she slid closer to the edge of the unit she was perched on. He drove his cock into her, both of them aware of Ian watching, of him moving closer. Susie reached behind her, her arms outstretched, her breasts thrust upwards. As Mike fucked her, Ian reached for her breasts, his cock touching her thigh as his hands and then his mouth moved across her breasts and nipples, touching and pulling, kissing and licking, sucking and nipping.

Susie pushed herself forward, crying out to Mike to fuck her harder. He did, driving his cock into her hard and fast and deep, her cries echoing around the room as her orgasm thundered through her. Mike came, his cum filling her as he held his cock deep inside her.

Ian watched them clinging to each other for a few minutes, his own cock still hard in front of him. Susie looked at him as Mike released her. Slowly, with a look of utter lust on her face, she slid down from the unit she was still perched on, and turned around. She leant over, wiggling her delightful ass at her Dad. She looked over her shoulder, mouthing "fuck me" to him.

He was behind her in a second, his cock pressed against her pussy as he held her hips. She wiggled her ass again, arching her back and showing him everything. He looked down, his cock jerking against her as he saw her tight puckered hole covered in Mike's cum where it had dripped from her pussy. With a deep moan, he drove his cock into her, into the hot mix of his son's cum and daughter's juices. He reached down, rubbing her ass, trailing his finger through Mike's cum.

Mike watched as his Dad fucked Susie, his own still semi erect cock in his hand. He watched as Ian reached out and grabbed one of the small bottles of shower gel the hotel supplied, as Ian dripped it onto his daughter's ass, as he used it to ease one, then two, fingers inside her. He watched as Ian fucked her, his cock in her pussy and his fingers in her ass. And he watched as Ian pulled out of Susie, his cock dripping with cum and juices.

But Susie barely had time to moan with disappointment before Ian was pressing the tip of his cock against her ass. She moaned as she moved, as she angled her body to take him, to make it easier for him as he pressed forward and drove his cock slowly into her ass. They all moaned as Ian buried his cock inside her, as he fucked her, slowly at first and then harder, deeper, faster, as she cried out, demanding more.

Mike reached for her swaying breasts as she clung onto the edge of the vanity unit, her nipples like stones pressing into the palm of his hands. With a roar, Ian came, his cum filling his daughter's ass, setting off her own climax, sending waves of pain and pleasure through her. He dragged his cock out of her, sending jets of cum across her ass and back, across to Mike as he stood close.

*************************

This time they did make it to breakfast. They had cleaned each other up quickly, wiping their cum and juices from their bodies before dressing. They made it to the restaurant with just minutes to spare. They ate as if they hadn't been fed in a week, enjoying everything that was on offer.

Afterwards they felt too full do anything much, so they walked along the river again, and then up Whitehall towards Trafalgar Square. They laughed and chatted as they walked, as their route took them back towards the hotel.

There was no hesitation once they were back in Ian's room, all them knowing that their time together was getting short. Susie had kissed her Dad and brother in the lift, rubbing the bulging fronts of their jeans as her tongue took turns to dance across theirs. In the room they kissed again, pulling at each others clothes until the three of them stood naked, breathing slightly hard with their excitement, their eyes raking over each others bodies.