A Sexy Weekend In London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

Susie reached for the two cocks bobbing in front of her as she slowly dropped to her knees. She looked up at them as she licked and sucked each in turn, swapping from one to the other, drawing each one deeper into her mouth. She reached up to them, pulling them closer with her hands on their hips until their cocks were touching. She wrapped her hands around their shafts, squeezing them together, sliding her hand along them as she tried to suck both cock heads into her mouth at the same time.

Mike and Ian stood side by side, their bodies touching as they watched their sister, their daughter, sucking them, their cocks pressed together. With a groan, Ian reached down for Susie, pulling her to her feet while he quickly stroked his son's cock. They stood in a little circle, the men sharing kisses with Susie again as they touched her breasts and pussy, as they all reached out to touch the two rock hard cocks bobbing between them.

Ian led Susie across to the bed, laying down quickly and pulling her on top of him. She knelt over him, her breasts squashed against his strong chest as they kissed, as she pressed her pussy down against his cock. She reached out for the end of the bed, her breasts swaying above her Dad's waiting mouth, her nipples crying out for attention as she rubbed her pussy along the length of his throbbing shaft.

They both felt the bed move as Mike joined them, as he moved to kneel behind Susie. She moaned and arched her back as she felt Mike's tongue sliding down between her cheeks, probing at her tight little hole before moving lower to tease her pussy and clit. She pressed her breasts down to her Dad, urging them both to suck harder, to fuck her.

Ian moaned as he felt his son's hands on his cock, his hand moving slowly along his shaft, already wet from Susie's juices, before guiding him into her waiting pussy. He thrust upwards, driving his thick cock inside his daughter, making them both cry out. He fucked her hard and deep, only slowing down when he felt Mike moving, when he felt his son's cock nudging against his own.

Susie felt Mike's hot cock head against her ass. But before he could move, she reached under her body for him, Ian's cock slipping out of her as she moved. She grabbed both cocks, squeezing them together again as she guided them back towards her dripping pussy. Ian and Mike moaned as they realised what she wanted, moving slowly as Susie reached out for the end of the bed again.

Mike held the two cocks she wanted together, guiding them slowly inside her as he and his Dad pressed forward. Susie's pussy was tight, impossibly tight, but still she sobbed with pleasure, painful pleasure, as they eased their cocks inside her. When they were buried inside her, their balls squashed together, they stopped for a moment, all three of them savouring the new pleasures coursing through their bodies. And then they fucked her, slowly but deeply, their bodies moving as one.

Mike watched Susie's puckered little hole winking at him as he, as they, fucked her. As her needs, their needs, grew, he pulled out of her pussy and drove his cock, slick from her juices, into her ass. She cried out, cumming immediately as they fucked her hard, as her Dad and brother drove their cocks relentlessly into her wanton body until their cum exploded into her, until they had filled her pussy and ass with yet more cum.

*************************

They were all quiet on the journey home. They hadn't had much time to pack, but while Mike had gone back to his room, Ian and Susie had found the time to kiss and cuddle, to hold each others naked bodies before dressing for the journey home.

On the train none of them said much, although Susie openly held her Dad's hand. As the train approached their stop she smiled at Mike and mouthed "thank you". He grinned at her, and then at their Dad, all of them knowing that this wasn't the end – just the beginning of the next chapter.

*************************

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers