A Sexy Weekend In London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

As Susie climbed out, Ian tried not to stare at his daughter as his cock reacted to the way her costume clung to her. Mike watched his sister for a moment as well, his cock hardening, but then glanced at his Dad just in time to catch the expression on his face. He began swimming again, thinking about what he'd seen the night before, what he'd seen today, what he knew, what he felt, what he wanted. As he swam, he saw Susie turn and mouth something to their Dad. It was only when Mike saw Ian look up at the clock that he realised she had said "four o'clock" – almost an hour away.

As he swam, all of this churned over in Mike's mind. He knew what he wanted, what he'd wanted for a long time, what he wanted to do. And in the end he got out of the pool as well, leaving Ian alone to have his swim as he looked forward to four o'clock.

*************************

After leaving the pool, Susie had had a quick shower to rinse off the pool water, and got changed before heading back up to her room. Her plan had been to have a proper shower and to wash her hair, before getting ready for Ian. She wanted the next few hours to be special for both of them. On the spur of the moment, she decided to use Ian's shower as it seemed to be more powerful than hers.

She let herself into his room through the adjoining door, but hadn't even reached the bathroom when she heard a soft tapping on the door. She smiled to herself, thinking that Ian had been unable to wait. She opened the door without checking who was there – and the surprise showed on her face and in her voice.

"Mike," she exclaimed as she stood staring at him.

"Mind if I come in?" he said as he stepped past her.

Susie followed her brother back into their Dad's room, all sorts of things tumbling through her mind. What he was doing here? What did he think she was doing here? How did he know she would be here and not in her room?

Mike turned, glancing briefly at the still open door that led to Susie's room. He held his hand out to his sister, turning it over slowly then opening it to show her what was crumpled up in his palm. At first she couldn't see what it was. But then, just as he picked it up and held it out for her see more clearly, her heart started thumping and her legs felt weak as she recognised her own underwear. It was the black, lacy thong she had been wearing last night, that Ian had bought her, had stripped off her.

"Were ... how ..." she mumbled, hardly able to speak, her voice filled with dread.

"Over there," Mike told her, indicating the easy chair in the corner.

For a moment visions flashed through Susie's mind - of Ian fucking her as she knelt there, of Mike sitting there as he had waited that morning.

"How long have you known?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"I've suspected for ages," he told her, "but I've known since the other night, at home, when I took Mum out."

She looked at him, the puzzlement showing on her face.

"Because when we got back, you looked like someone who'd just been fucked," he told her crudely, choosing to ignore what he'd seen the night before.

For a while, the silence hung heavily between them.

"What do you want? What are you going to do?" she eventually asked, looking directly at her brother.

"You," he told her simply.

She stared at him, anger suddenly bubbling to the surface.

"Oh, I get it," she retorted angrily, "a quick fuck and I won't tell sort of thing."

They stared at each other, Susie's anger crumbling as she saw the pain on her brothers face.

"I want you," he said, "I've always wanted you ... I love you ... but it's always seemed so wrong ...until now ... now it doesn't ...I need ..."

The words all tumbled out in a torrent as they stood so close together. Susie stared at her brother, her mind telling her one thing, her body another. She had always been aware of Mike, of his quiet strength. She backed away from him slowly, hardly able to breath, only stopping when the back of her legs caught on the edge of the bed. Mike stepped closer, his face crumbling as he spoke.

"I'm sorry ..." he began.

But then, with almost animal growls, they were in each others arms, all the barriers between them gone, replaced by need and desire, by lust. They kissed, their lips everywhere as they sought out each others mouths, their hands clutching at each other, neither of them really knowing what was happening as their bodies took over.

Mike fell on top of Susie as she fell backwards on the bed, their mouths now locked together as their tongues thrust against each other. Mike was tearing at his jeans, dragging his cock out. He pushed Susie's skirt up, tearing her knickers away from her body before plunging his cock inside her. Susie cried out as her brother filled her, wrapping her legs around him as he drove his cock into her, as their bodies came together as one.

He fucked her hard, not thinking, not wanting to think, as he ploughed his cock into his beautiful sister. He drove into her frantically, all of his pent up desire exploding through his cock as his cum erupted into Susie's pussy, as her body was wracked by her own climax.

It was over in what seemed like seconds. The room was very quiet, the silence broken only by their harsh breathing. The enormity of what had happened, of what they had done, hit Mike suddenly. He tried to pull away from Susie, but she held him tight, her arms around him. Eventually, he relaxed back into her arms, still lying on top of her, his semi erect cock still inside her as they began to talk quietly.

Mike spoke more of his feelings for her, his desires. Susie spoke to him as well, and within minutes she could feel his cock growing and strengthening inside her, filling her again as he got longer and harder until he was stretching her pussy, until she was moulded around every vein, every ridge, every contour of his glorious cock.

Mike knelt up a little and pulled his shirt off. He watched as Susie pulled her tee shirt off, then gasped as she unclipped her bra and he saw her breasts properly for the first time. They somehow dragged her skirt up her body so that she was left naked without his cock ever leaving her. Mike lay back down, kissing his sister, her breasts hard against him as they somehow wriggled his jeans off to leave him as naked as well.

Susie reached around her brother, her hands on his ass to pull him tight to her. Mike had his arms outstretched so that as he fucked her slowly he could watch her face, watch the gentle swaying of her breasts. Susie guided him, showing when to fuck her slowly and then faster, deeper, showing him how to almost pull out of her before driving his cock in deeper.

He watched as she rubbed her clit gently, and then as she writhed under him, as her chest flushed with her orgasm, as waves of pleasure washed through her. Mike kissed his sister, holding his cock inside as her pussy pulsed around him. As she calmed down, Susie guided him again, to hold onto to her tight as they rolled over.

Susie reached out and grabbed the end of the bed, her breasts swaying above Mike's face, her body stretching as she pressed her hips down hard against his, forcing his cock deep inside her. Mike groaned as she moved against him, lifting her hips and then dropping them down, fucking his cock with her tight, hot pussy.

He reached for her breasts, feeling them filling his hands for the first time. Then he was sucking and kissing her nipples, tasting her, drawing her into his hungry mouth. He reached for her hips and held her tight as his hips jerked up off the bed, as he fucked her wildly, his cock harder than he could ever remember. Susie let him fuck her, her juices running onto her thighs with every thrust, her knuckles white as she clung onto the end of the bed, her nipples escaping his mouth as he plunged into her.

They cried out as they came, together this time, Susie's juices flooding her pussy again just as Mike's balls drove his cum up through his cock in a series of thick spurts. They clung together, panting from their exertions, their minds a mass of mixed emotions, their bodies flushed and excited at their release, their desire.

*************************

Ian glanced up at the clock again as he reached the end of the pool. Ever since Susie had mouthed "four o'clock" at him, the time had crept by. But now, at last, it was worth getting out of the pool. He showered quickly, got dried off and dressed. He quickly pulled on the baggy track suit bottoms he'd changed into earlier, not bothering with his underwear, wanting to surprise Susie, before pulling his tee shirt over his head.

He headed out of the health club and back upstairs. The lift seemed to take an age to arrive. As he waited, all Ian could think about was Susie waiting for him, what she might be wearing, what surprises she had in store for him, what the next few hours was sure to bring. By the time he stepped out of the lift, the hardness of his cock was more than obvious. He crossed to his room quickly, fumbling with his key card as he went to open the door.

In the room, Susie and Mike sat bolt upright when they heard their Dad outside the door. They got up in a panic, grabbing their clothes and running through to Susie's room moments before Ian came into the room. Susie shoved Mike into her bathroom and threw their clothes in after him. Quickly, she pulled on her towelling robe and straightened her hair, trying desperately to control her thumping heart.

She desperately tried to gather her thoughts, still not fully understanding what had happened in the last hour, what had happened with Mike. She knew that what had happened didn't change anything about how felt about her Dad, about her love and desire for him. But what about Mike? And then it struck her. Perhaps what had happened was an extension to what she already had, what she already felt. Was that possible?

"Susie."

She stepped into her Dad's room as he called out to her, and all of her love, her desire, her need for him came rushing to the surface. Suddenly everything was clear. She stepped easily into his arms. He didn't seem to notice how flushed she looked, as he held her easily, his hand sliding into her gown, over her belly, around her hip and onto her ass, pulling her close as their mouths met, as their tongues danced and explored.

Their kiss went on and on, leaving them breathless when at least they broke apart. Susie reached down, grabbing Ian's hard cock through his loose bottoms, holding him as they kissed again, as she guided him backwards towards the bed. As he felt the edge of the bed behind his legs, Ian sat down, reaching out to pull Susie into his arms. But she avoided him for just a second, taking a step back and looking at him as she held the two sides of her gown together.

"Daddy, do you remember the first time?" she asked him, her voice little more than a whisper.

How could he forget? It had been in Barcelona, when he'd taken her there a year ago for a long weekend. After the mess up over their rooms had left them one room instead of two, Ian had told Susie, on the first night, not to look as he got changed, joking that he would have to smack her bottom if she did. But she had. And so had he.

He had pulled her across his legs as he sat on the edge of the bed and smacked her, but before he realised what he was doing, his hands were caressing her firm ass as she had pressed against him, his cock rearing up towards her. Moments later they were kissing, and then she was staring at his cock where it had escaped from his pyjamas. And then they were making love as she straddled his lap, starting off their special relationship.

"Of course I remember," he told her with a laugh, "How could I forget?"

As he spoke, he saw for the first time the look on her face.

"Daddy," she whispered, "I've been naughty again."

As she spoke, she shrugged her gown off, leaving her naked in front of him, her mass of auburn hair tumbling over her shoulders. His cock lurched as his eyes raked over her beautiful young body, over her full, firm breasts. Her nipples were dark and erect, still tingling from the attention Mike had been giving them only minutes before. Ian's eyes moved swiftly over her flat belly, then down to were her plump mound was barely hidden behind the smudge of soft red hair.

Ian watched her as she moved towards him, her juices glistening on her thighs. His cock was jutting up, making a tent in the front of his baggy track suit bottoms, a wet patch spreading as pre cum leaked from him.

"Daddy, I've been so naughty," she said as she knelt down beside him, and then lay across his knees.

Ian assumed that Susie was playing, and reached out for her taut ass as she lay across him, flattening his bulging cock beneath her breasts. He caressed her for a moment as she wriggled against him, until she spoke again.

"Daddy," she whispered, "I said that I've been naughty again."

"I know," he almost snarled, deciding to play along with her game as his cock jerked against her.

The quiet in the room was shattered as his hand crashed down onto her naked cheek. She squealed and moaned, pressing against him, her thighs tight together. His hand crashed down a second time, leaving a stinging red mark on her ass.

"How naughty?" he demanded, playing along, one hand on her back as he held her down, the other running across her red cheeks.

"Very," she told him, rubbing herself against him, her movements becoming less and less controlled.

With a soft moan, Ian ran his fingers between along the tight cleft between her cheeks. She relaxed, easing her legs apart, wanting to make it easier for him as his fingers sought out and found her tight, puckered hole, as he rubbed lightly across the ridges of sensitive flesh. She shuddered as his fingers went lower, as they ran across her slit, then further to find her clit, then back up again to ease her swollen lips apart, to slip inside her wanton body.

Susie pushed her ass up as her Dad's fingers slipped inside her, one then two fingers reaching deep into her hot, young body. Ian moaned as he felt Susie's warm wetness around his fingers, her stickiness, the thickness of her juices........

"I told you I'd been naughty," she whispered as his fingers froze inside her.

Ian's heart thumped at the realisation of what he was feeling. He pulled his fingers out of her and stared at the thick creamy mixture of cum and juices smeared over his fingers.

"Who ... when ..." he started to mumble, hardly able to understand what he seeing, what he was hearing.

It was only then that he looked up and saw Mike standing in the doorway leading to Susie's room. He was naked, his cock jutting out from his body, long and hard. Slowly, Mike walked across the room towards them, his cock swaying almost obscenely in front of him, his body lean and muscular. Ian stared at his son, barely able to comprehend what he was seeing, what they were telling him. And then he realised how hard his cock was, how it was pressing against Susie.

Ian moaned as his daughter slipped off his lap and onto all fours in front of him. She dragged the front of his bottoms down, releasing his rock hard cock to slap up against his belly. She reached for him, pulling him towards her as she sunk her mouth down onto his cock, as her brother knelt behind her and drove his cock into her waiting pussy.

Mike watched as his sister's head began to bob up and down as she sucked and licked their Dad's cock. He pressed forward, pushing his cock deep inside then holding still as she moaned softly against Ian's cock. He started to fuck her slowly, matching the bobbing rhythm of her head, every slow thrust of his hips driving their Dad's cock deeper into his sister's waiting mouth.

Susie was on fire, her whole body alive to what was happening to her, to them. Her breasts were tingling, her nipples rock hard. The taste and feel of her Dad's cock was sending shock waves of pleasure through her body, each wave crashing into those being driven through her my her brother's cock. She had one hand wrapped around Ian's cock, stroking him as she sucked him, her other hand cradling his full balls as he moaned softly.

She knew she would cum quickly, the wonder of what was happening to her, to them, sending her senses into overdrive. Even so, she wasn't prepared for how intense, how powerful, how wonderful, her orgasm was going to be until it was surging through her. She cried out, her sobs of pleasure muffled as Ian's cock slipped even deeper into her mouth. Mike held her hips, pulling her back onto his cock, feeling her juices flooding around him.

Susie felt limp against her Dad as her climax ran its course, as it took over her body completely. But then, as suddenly as it hit, she wanted, needed more, to give and take more. She squeezed her Dad's cock and looked up at him, keeping eye contact with him as she sucked his cock and cradled his balls, her fingers probing lower.

Ian gasped as Susie sucked him again, her lips sliding up and down his shaft. Behind her he could see Mike moving, but could only imagine the sight of his son's cock splitting apart his daughter's pussy lips as his cock pumped easily in and out of her. His eyes opened wide as Susie began to take more and more of him into her mouth, more than she had ever before. Ian tried desperately to keep control as inch after inch of his cock disappeared into his daughter's mouth, and down further.

Susie wanted it all, wanted all of her Dad's cock in her mouth, and deeper. So she moved slowly, carefully, keeping her eyes on his as best she could until she felt the heat of his balls against her chin, his soft hair against her nose. She tried to breathe normally as she sucked him, as she moved her tongue against him. She held him there for as long as she could, squeezing the base of his cock to stop him cumming, before lifting her head back up.

Ian moaned and Mike watched in awe as Susie released her Dad's cock, as she kept her lips tight around his thick shaft, as her teeth ran lightly along his skin. She let his cock slip free from her mouth, letting it slap back against his bare belly were his tee shirt had ridden up, watching it jerk about as she caught her breath.

She pushed Ian's tee shirt further up his body, quickly kissing his flat belly before reaching under him to drag his track suit bottoms down and off. Ian slid backwards on the bed, pulling his tee shirt off as he moved, before lying back naked, his cock hovering above his belly.

Susie scrambled onto the bed, Mike's cock escaping from her dripping wet pussy with a soft "plop". He stood and watched, his cock in his hand, as his sister crawled over their Dad, her naked breasts dragging over his thighs and cock and belly as she moved upwards, showering him with kisses. Mike stared at her pussy peeping out from between her thighs, at her tight, puckered ass, as she leant forward to kiss Ian, her ass high in the air, her breasts pressed to his chest.

They both moaned as their lips crushed together, as their tongues found each other, dancing and thrusting. Mike moved to the side of his bed, stroking his cock as he watched his Dad and sister. He watched as Susie knelt up, her eyes on Ian's as she reached for his cock. Mike stared, appreciating how hard, how thick, how long, his Dad's cock was for the first time. All three of them gasped as she rubbed the red tip of Ian's cock across her pussy, as she took just the head of his cock inside her.

Susie leant forward again, her breasts swaying beneath her as Ian reached for her hips, as she fed a rock hard nipple into his hungry mouth. Mike moved just in time to see his Dad's cock sliding into his sister's hot pussy, the pussy he had been inside only minutes before. His cock jerked in his hand as he watched his Dad fucking his sister, her pussy lips stretched tight around his much thicker shaft as he powered into her, their cries echoing around the room.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers