A Soldier's Gypsy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She should have expected Gabe to be thorough; he always seemed to be prepared. A year ago on vacation they had all three spent a day together at the beach. The three of them had been swimming in the ocean when Morgan cut her foot on a sharp rock. Gabe had simply jogged to his car and brought back a professional looking first aid kit. Morgan's foot was disinfected and bandaged in no time. Gabriel Kalos was ready for almost anything, almost.

Gabe helped her into her seat, and then sat across from her. Dinner was spent mostly in silence. She wasn't quite sure what to say. It wasn't until they were waiting for dessert that they really started talking. All night long Raine had wanted to ask, but she had finally built up the courage.

"What took you so long Gabe?"

This was not a question he had been looking forward to. He knew he would have to be very careful answering. He thought about the question for a few minutes before he prepared to speak.

"It took me a while to realize how I felt about you. When I first met you, I was very caught up in Morgan." He paused to look at Raine, but she wasn't giving away anything. "It wasn't until that day I went to say goodbye that I started to notice feelings for you. By then I felt like I was already too late. After you left, I missed you, but I thought that I would just get over it. I didn't. I started to miss the way your hair smelled, or the way you smile. I missed the way you looked at me and the way you felt when I had you in my arms."

He waited for her to say something, but she just sat listening. For the first time in a long time he became genuinely nervous. Did she believe him? Was he saying something wrong? He knew he might be drowning, but the words kept spilling out of his mouth.

"A few months went by, and I still missed you. I kept looking at the photos the three of us took together. I kept cursing myself for not seeing it all sooner. I went to bed thinking of you and woke up thinking of you. When I finished my last year in the Navy, I knew I had to find you. It took you leaving for me to realize that I love you. I want to be with you. I'll move here if that's what it takes."

He stopped now, watching her like a hawk. Couldn't she just say something? Anything? He couldn't take her silence much longer. Finally she spoke.

"I don't know if you're too late. I thought I was over you. I might be; I'm not sure anymore. I still need time to think. Watching you with Morgan was torture. I don't know that I can ever forget that. I've spent the past year trying to get over you."

Those few words almost broke his heart. He used to think it wasn't possible, but now he knew different. He loved her, more than he had ever loved anything. More than he loved the Navy.

"Rae, I'll do whatever it takes. I promise. I'll go anywhere you want. I'll do anything for you to make up for the past year. I want to be with you more than I want anything else in the world. Just give me another chance."

"Alright, I'll give you a chance, but I'm not making any promises. You hurt me."

Gabe could see her cool façade crack just a little and he hated the hurt he saw there. He never wanted to hurt her again. The waiter brought dessert and they finished eating. Afterward he drove her home and walked her to her door. He wasn't ready to go back to his hotel and he said so. He wasn't sure she'd let him come in, but he would at least try. Slowly she nodded and he followed her in. She couldn't say no.

Her apartment was nicely decorated but had that lived in feel at the same time. It felt like a home. There were fresh flowers on the table and the combination of blue and gold was striking. This looked exactly like a place Raine would live, it suited her perfectly.

She set her purse on the table then turned to look at him. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked shy now. This was the Raine he had met, not the wily temptress she had dressed to be. He couldn't resist her like this. He walked over to her and took her into his arms. She fit perfectly, just like she was supposed to. His lips sought out hers. She tasted so sweet, like the chocolate mousse they had for dessert. He wanted to eat her up. Her body was soft and pliable. He wanted her so bad.

"Raine, I have to have you. Let me stay the night again, don't make me go. Please Baby."

That pleading voice was her undoing. She couldn't resist him anymore tonight. She wanted him too, as much as she hated to admit it.

"Okay." She replied simply.

A low growl escaped Gabe's throat. His arms tightened possessively around her. She didn't know it yet, but she was his. He wouldn't let her go now. He couldn't. He would do whatever it took to keep her.

He swept her up into his arms and carried her into her bedroom. Gently, he placed her in the middle of the bed. Wasting no time, he stripped off his clothes and discarded them on the floor. It was time to take her, and this time he wanted to give it as good as he could.

Gabe took a minute just to look at her. She still looked like his magical little gypsy. She really was gorgeous. He stepped toward the end of the bed and slid those high heels off of her dainty feet. Slowly he kissed his way from her toes to her lips, stopping many times along the way. When his mouth found hers again it was hungry. Her flavor was addicting. He wondered if he'd find other parts of her just as sweet.

Slipping a hand beneath her, he slid the zipper of her dress down. He wanted nothing in between them. The dress was off within seconds. She was left on the bed in her black silk thong and nothing else. The sight was breathtaking.

Raine could feel the cool air tickling her skin. It felt good and only made her nipples harden even more. She wanted this. It would be even better than last time, because this time she knew it wasn't a dream. It felt like there was a flood between her thighs; she was so fucking wet. Gabe's body settled lightly on top of hers. The skin to skin contact was jolting. There wasn't an ounce of fat on him and his body was amazing. She could feel hi hard cock against her thigh. He was so big and delicious. She could hardly wait to have that cock inside her again.

His mouth trailed hot kisses down her neck, then to her breast. His mouth closed over one nipple while his hand caressed the other. Raine couldn't help but moan at his attentions. Other than last night, she hadn't been touched in so long. Her back arched off of the bed. She just couldn't get close enough. Gabe's teeth nipped lightly at her nipple and Raine whimpered. She had known he would be great in bed.

He moved his mouth to the other breast and gave it the same attention. Next he kissed his way down her belly, all the way down to her wet pussy. The anticipation was almost too much to handle. She craved his mouth on her. His tongue teased the inside of her thighs, just inches away from where she wanted him. Raine tried to wiggle closer, but he countered her movements.

Gabe wanted to give her as much pleasure as he could. He wanted this time to be so good that she never thought of being with anyone but him. She was his, and he would personally hunt down any other man that tried to touch her.

Her moans tore at his self control, but he had years of experience under his belt. Finally he allowed his tongue to tease her pussy. She was even sweeter there than anywhere else. One taste and he was already hooked. His tongue lapped at her, driving her crazy. He drew circles on her sensitive skin. His teeth scraped her gently, and the sensations were spilling over her tingly nerves. Cum just kept flooding her pussy and Gabe could barely drink it up fast enough. He was up for the challenge.

Raine didn't know how much more she could take before she came all over his tongue. Her fingers were clutching the sheet in a vise grip. The second his tongue flicked over her clit she was a goner. She screamed as an orgasm ripped through her. More of her cum coated Gabe's tongue and her body convulsed in pleasure.

Even after the orgasm was over, little shocks of ecstasy still shook her body. Biting her lip, she looked up to Gabe. He was smiling softly. Raine blushed and tried to look away, but his hand caught her chin. He brought her gaze back to his.

"You look so beautiful right now Baby. I love you." As Gabe finished those words, he slid his cock into her ready pussy. No woman had ever felt so good to him before. He'd never get enough. Gabe began to slide in and out of her hot cunt, growling with pleasure. He had to tame his wild side so he wouldn't hurt her. She was so tight. Her little groans were pushing him closer to the edge. Her hips lifted into his thrusts and her fingernails sliced down his back. The pain was mixed with pleasure. His cock pounded harder into her soaking wet pussy.

Raine was getting close again. All of that tension was building up. She knew it wouldn't be too much longer before she came. Gabe's cock was going so deep; it felt incredible. He was getting close too, she could tell. His strokes were becoming more erratic and his pulse was thudding against her chest.

"Make me cum with you," she whispered into his ear. That was all the encouragement Gabe needed. He thrust into her one last time, deep and hard, and sent them both spiraling into orgasm. Stream after stream of his hot cum splashed inside of her as they came together. Her teeth sank into his shoulder. Both of them were panting and sweaty.

They stayed entwined for a few more minutes, and then Gabe slid off of her. Laying next to Rae, he pulled her close. She was too tired to argue. Gabe pulled the blanket over them and they fell asleep together. It wouldn't be until tomorrow morning that Raine realized that they had sex without protection, again.

[To Be Continued]

12