A Stockboy Delivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we slowly come back to reality we hear someone in the kitchen. Just as I turn to see who is there her roommate Tiffany rounds the corner and gasps as she sees Beth draped over the couch and me standing there naked. Beth tells Tiffany it is all right. she realizes what is going on and starts to say something and can only stare at my cock which is slowly deflating from cumming twice and being caught. I turn to help Beth up and carry her back to the kitchen to her clothes and mine. As I walk through my cock is swinging in the breeze and Tiffany is watching it with a hunger in her eye that I will have to check out later right now I need to get back to work before I get fired. After I get dressed and help Beth with her things and get her back in her chair her friend Tiffany asks " do you always deliver this way?"

With that Beth says they can find out the next day cause she will need more groceries she is sure. But that is another story yet to be told...

12