All Comments on 'A Story of Jane Ch. 06'

by blacknight99

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the best erotic story ever (from a fe's view)

The story unfolds like falling in lust, fucking, and then going beyond lust, fucking, and love.

An erotic masterpiece.

Write again blacknight99.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this story, it was different, well written and a just my style. Further stories like this would be appreciated I am sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Just finished The Stoty of Jane. You write a fantastic story. I was hooked from the start. Everything was so believable, the characters so well drawn and the plot was satisfyingly twisty. Thankyou so much. I really appreciate you writings. I am looking forward now to the rest of your submissions. Thanks again. Johnn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hated it lolz ;}

a great story. i really liked the part about the cat. i have always wondered what it would be like to be a cat.

darkdance69darkdance69over 11 years ago
Interesting and Original

Great plot twists and the POV wasn't to jarring or confusing

mharrisonmharrisonover 8 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed that - Loved the "merged" ending :)

mharrisonmharrisonover 8 years ago
Great read :)

Was being to think that I wasn't going to like the ending as i got closer to it but that was a really good way to end it :) Please keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing writing.

There is always a story that sucks me in, not actually the sex scenes, although they are good. The storytelling is what is addicting. I hope you write more.

woodwrkrdonwoodwrkrdonalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! A good solid story-line, well written, and most importantly it's a complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oooo I really love this story. I wish they would make erotic movies with this style of plot. Beautiful words. So well written and captivating through out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous