A Strange Invitation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moves around in front of her, his eyes drinking in the sensual beauty of the soft firelight on her skin. His gaze starts at her eyes and slides downward. She feels the flush on her cheeks at his appraising look and soft smile. The burning on her skin spreads downward to the top of her breasts as he continues to stand silent in front of her, his eyes sweeping over every inch of her.

Confusion fills her head as he continues to look upon her, his face serene and his posture relaxed, as if he were looking at a fine sculpture. He had seen her naked more than once before, but never had a man looking at her seemed more erotic. His gaze finally returns to her eyes, and his voice carries across the distance between them,

"Simply stunning," he whispers appreciatively as his gaze holds hers fast. "Absolutely amazing." He murmurs as he steps close and pulls her to him. His kiss is feral and charged with passion as she feels his hands slide down her back to draw circles over her cheeks, the firm pressure pushing her hips forward against his.

She growls quietly against his mouth as she tilts her hips to rub against him through the black fleece. Her hands slide across his back, her nails scratching at his skin. Her nipples press into his chest, as she slides her hands down his back and under the black fleece. Grabbing his ass, she pulls him hard against her as she continues to move her hips over his.

She breaks the kiss to lean back in his arms and look into his eyes as she continues to knead the hard muscles of his ass. She grins mischievously as she suddenly pulls her hips back from his and catches the waistband at his hips.

"What was it you said in the park?" she whispers with a throaty chuckle as her hands work his pants downward. She reaches a hand between them and he moans softly as she squeezes his shaft firmly and she guides him free of the fleece.

She leans forward to whisper seductively in his ear, "I remember." Floats to his ear as she lets go of the fleece and it slides easily down his legs as she drops to her knees in front of him. "My Turn," she growls as she looks up at his face and draws the hot purple head between her lips, her tongue circling its tender ridge.

"Ahmmmmmmm," he exclaims sharply, as his knees tremble.

She releases him from the moist warm of her mouth trace down his shaft with her tongue.

"I think you better lay down," she says with a smile. "Before you fall down."

She guides him down to the thick carpet, his head towards the fireplace. She kneels beside him and leans to kiss him lightly on the lips. "Relax baby," she says sensually, as she turns, her fingertips sliding down over his stomach.

His head is a swirling haze of passion and desire as her fingers continue their downward trek, over his hips to gently knead the top of his thighs. Her breath is warm on his stomach as she drags a single finger up the inside of his thigh. The tantalizing line of heat her fingertip leaves on his skin makes his manhood twitch in response. She smiles to herself as she purses her lips and softly blows a stream of air over the head which causes it to jump again.

Her tongue is warm, but the silky soft skin of his shaft is even hotter as she traces a slow lazy line from its base. As she reaches the throbbing purple head she flicks her tongue back and forth across the ultra sensitive rim. His hand reaches to softly knead her thigh and his breathing is starting to hiss between his clenched teeth as she draws him into her mouth.

Her fingers grasp him gently and she begins to slowly move her mouth down over him, taking him in as deeply as she can, her tongue swirling around him inside her mouth. She feels his racing heart beating against her tongue and purrs in her throat as she feels him grow harder and thicker in her mouth.

He gently kneads her thigh as she continues to focus her attention on him. She shivers with pleasure as he slowly drags his fingertips up the back of her thigh and over the tender curve of her ass. Caressing her tight cheek, he continues to move upward, the brush of his fingertips over her skin light and airy until they glide over her shoulder blade.

He squeezes her shoulder encouragingly as she slides her mouth down his shaft, her tongue swirling as she reaches up to pinch his nipple gently with her free hand. His touch on her shoulder is trembling and she is not sure if it is from the ecstasy he feels as the moist warmth of her mouth rises until her tongue again circles that tender ridge, or out a need to drive her onward without knowing exactly how to convey that wish.

She decides it is likely a little of both as he begins to trace a small circle around her shoulder, his fingers bushing the base of her neck and squeezing lightly every time she takes him deeply into her mouth. She feels the fire within her building as his touch urges her onward. The sensual pleasure of knowing that she is pushing him toward his own release causes her pussy to tingle, as her clit begins to swell.

His breathing is becoming more ragged as she takes him deeply her tongue sliding between her lips and his throbbing skin to lightly brush the very base of his shaft. She looks from the corner of her eye, to see his shoulders arching and his head rolled back toward the fire as her soft lips drive his ecstasy to a fever pitch.

She feels his thighs begin to clench tightly and knew he must be getting close when his hand grabs her upper arm and, with a strength she did not think that he would have in his current state and laying flat on his back, pulls her upwards. His other hand reaches and lifts her thigh over his hip, and grabs her ass firmly to press her hips down against his.

He pulls her to him, and his voice is horse and gravely. "I need you." Her body shudders as he presses her hips down against him. The blazing heat against her lips sends a wave of pleasure through her as she shifts her hips so that those lips part, bathing him in her nectar. Her nipples are tingling with electricity as they brush through the hair on his chest.

He bites the curve of her neck gently as she begins to rock her hips, sliding her sensitive lips along his shaft, and grinding her clit down hard as the ridge of his swollen head rubs over the tingling button. She feels her juices coating him, and the heat of his manhood against her sensitive skin begins to build a pressure deep inside of her.

"Make love to me," he gasps as his hands slide down her sides to squeeze her hips.

She raises herself up and reaches down between them, and as she stares directly into his eyes, rubs his head between her lips, coating it, before positioning it against her lips. His eyes are ablaze with passion as his hands reflexively squeeze her hips.

She continues to hold his gaze, the fire in her eyes matches his as she brushes the head lightly between her lips. She grins down at him, knowing full well what her beaming smile does to him. The grin changes to a smile of satisfaction, as she feels his hip struggling to rise from the floor.

"Relax," she whispers as she relaxes her thighs, lowering herself down onto him. Her smile fades. Her eyes close and she lets the inferno in her heart rage out of control as he fills her completely. Her nipples are rock hard, the edges raising little bumps as she feels her muscles clenching tightly around him. She begins to rock her hips, driving him slowly in and out of her silky smooth depths, her clit rubbing against his shaft with each movement and sending a spark of electricity to the very core of her brain.

Her eyes flutter back open as he squeezes her upper thighs and presses her down hard against him with each thrust. His eyes are fixed on her, his smile serene and loving as he watches the flickering firelight reflect in the fine sheen of sweat that covers her chest and stomach. His hands slide up from her hips as she presses her hips down slowly, grinding against him before she rises again up until she feels the throbbing heat of his head almost pull free.

As she drives herself down onto him again, his fingers trap her straining nipples and he pinches them as her clit rubs hard against him when their hips meet. He releases the pressure as she begins to rise, but again squeezes and twists them gently as each thrust downward fills her completely. The sharp sensation of his pinching as she grinds her hips against his is heightened by the maddening tingling that fills her nipples as he releases the pressure and her blood rushes back into the hard little nubs.

His hips begin moving in time with hers, and she tilts her head back, eyes closed in the throes of the passion that is overwhelming her. His fingers leave her nipples and drag slowly down her sides, leaving faint trails in the sheen of sweat that coats her skin as the fires of her lust mix with the heat radiating from the fireplace. Her moans are soft as she feels the tension building deep inside her, but their volume increases with each thrust until she cries out, her head tilted to the stars as her body shudders uncontrollably against him.

His hands on her hips hold her down tightly as her muscles contact and squeeze the silky softness of her around him. His breathing gets faster as her shuddering drives him over the edge, and with one last thrust of his hips upward, his hands slide up her back to draw her down to his chest as he explodes deep inside of her. Their hearts are both racing as she lowers her lips to his for a tender kiss.

When the shaking in both their bodies subsides, he reaches down to push her leg straight before rolling her to the side to lay on her back next to him. He levers his body up to lean on his elbow and looks down into her eyes. He smiles lovingly as he drags his fingertips over her hip and across her stomach. As he turns his wrist to paint the skin between her breasts with the back of his fingers, his voice is soft and loving.

"You are an amazingly beautiful women," he whispers as his fingers reach her neck, and curl around to cup her cheek tenderly. "I wake up each morning thinking it all has to be a dream."

He caresses her cheek and leans in to kiss her tenderly. As he leans back onto his elbow, the tenderness in his heart is reflected in his eyes as he captures her heart in that gaze.

"It is like I woke up, but I am still living in that dream world. Here lays a beautiful angel who fills the holes in my life for reasons I just cannot explain."

She reaches up to cup his cheek, before sliding her hand around his neck and drawing his face down to her. She turns her head and her soft lips brush his ear as she whispers. "Baby, I am pretty sure an angel wouldn't have done any of that," she whispers with a grin, as she nibbles on his earlobe.

The soft rumbling in his chest bursts forth as they both begin to laugh. He pushes himself up and scoops her from the floor into his arms.

"Then a little devil it is," he laughs happily as he carries her toward the bed...

12