A Submissive Weekend Out

Story Info
She was a gift during the weekend.
3.1k words
4.22
60.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pack a bag for the weekend....and make sure you bring your sexy outfits hon!" Smiling she starts to pack, grabbing hold of the stiletto thigh high boots, lingerie, stockings...

She just loves to have a hot night out. When they arrive she notices there is only her bag, so she asks where his is? He just smiles. They check in and go to the room.

"Why don't you wear those stiletto shoes with a black lingerie set and stockings?" She changes, puts on fresh makeup and styles her hair. He will surely want to make some sexy pics, so she wants to look her best. She comes out of the bathroom and sees he has the camera ready to film it this time. Wowww that excites her!

As she wants to pose on the bed seductively, he tells her to lay on her back. He takes out straps and ties her hands and legs to the bed. Then he takes a blindfold. She still sees this as a prelude to making a love movie.

While he blindfolds her, he says: Now be a good girl. And I will come for you in two days. With a heart that beats so loud it can be heard in the hallway, she hears the door close behind him. And the waiting for the unknown starts.......

****************

All she can hear is the beating of her own heart. While her mind races 100 miles per hour. "He will be back in 5 minutes...it's just a tease" She tries to reassure herself that he would not do this for real, leave her to the mercy of...of who?"

Meanwhile her senses take over for the missing eyesight. And all of a sudden she has the feeling she is being watched. She is very sure she never heard a door. Perhaps he only pretended leaving her. She smiles, relieved at this idea, and relaxes.

Then she feels fingertips caressing her leg. It makes her giggle to know she sees trough his little plan and she intends to fully enjoy this play. The fingertips lightly trace the outside of her leg and then follow the silhouette of her body upwards. She hears him move towards her head and all of a sudden her sense gives a red alert. This smell is not his, the fingers that now touch her more prominent don't feel familiar. This person touching her, is a stranger! It scares her for a second, then she realizes her husband wouldn't just leave her with anyone, he must trust this person. Again she relaxes a bit, expecting to be pleasured and loved tenderly by this unknown person.

*******

Despite the humiliating situation of not knowing who is touching her and the fact that she can't do a thing to stop him - it excites her.

She suddenly feels a warm breath on her neck, lips that brush hers..then a soft and tender kiss. Instinctively she renders to his lips and parts hers, feeling his tongue slide into her mouth, exploring, starting a slow dance with her tongue. She answers...enjoying the deep intense kiss that makes her feel warm and excites her deep inside. His hands wander again, this time descending along her neck, circling fingertips over her chest and lower to find her very hard erect nipples, poking trough the lace of her bra. For a moment he touches one, circles it. Then his hand goes inside and lifts the breast out. For a little while he plays around, teasing this pink stiff eraser like knob, pinching it, rolling between thumb and finger. She moans softly. Then he breaks the kiss and she feels his warm mouth suckle on her nipple. It makes her shiver with pleasure. She pleads softly, please release me, I promise not to go away...let me touch you, see you....

*******

He doesn't answer her plead. She feels him suck her nipple, while his hand cups the breast, caressing it. She moans, and enjoys. She is so involved in his lovemaking that the second mouth on her other nipple comes as a very sweet surprise. When she turns her head towards the second person, she smells a vague female perfume. Never did she anticipate to be loved by another woman....yet now it happens, she feels her juices start to flow.

She hears a moan escape from the woman's lips. A soft female hand caresses her body, slowly descending. Meeting the rim of her lacy see trough panties, playing around it. Teasingly slip a finger under it and let it snap back. The hand slides down over the lace until it meets that very wet spot. She hears the woman chuckle and the warm voice say: she is wet as sin! And addressing her: so you like this honey? Her hand slips in the panty, finding the entrance to her wet pussy. Softly one finger dips in a bit and then it slides up between the lips searching for the sensitive nob, already throbbing and waiting to be touched. She lifts her hips in encouragement, needing a cum so bad now! The woman just touches her lightly and withdraws her hand. She pleads, please I'm so close!

The couple laughs but nothing happens, only his mouth that stays where it it.

She hears the woman move around and all of a sudden she smells female excitement very close. Her mouth is met by something wet....and she licks...finding a dripping pussy. Without even thinking twice she starts to lick and suck on the pussy offered to her. finding the clit, gripping it with her lips and sucking it in.

The woman grinds on her face and moans lightly. She makes her tongue slip into the warm wet hole. Concentrated on giving the lady pleasure yet enjoying this a lot herself.

She suddenly feels his mouth over the wet lace of her own panties. He grips them with his teeth and rips them off her. Then he starts to take her with his mouth, hard relentlessly. Fucking her with his tongue until she starts to breath heavily, her own tongue working overtime on the girl.

When she is really close, he stops...again she is deprived her orgasm. Frustrated she concentrates on the sweet honey dripping pussy in her face. With a whimper and a shiver the woman starts to cum. Juices flowing freely, squirting in to her mouth. She drinks it all, loving it. And already wondering what's going to happen next!

**************

She feels the woman move away, still breathing heavy from the orgasm her tongue has given. This fact makes her feel good, she found something new and very pleasurable. And she wonders what it would feel like if the woman would repay the favor!

Much to her joy she feels the restraints of her hand and feet being taken, though the blindfold stays. In a reflex she moves her hands to take it off, but at the same time she feels her behind being slapped hard. For a second she is astonished, her hands still up. Then the pain from that hit and the humiliation reach her and her lip starts to quiver.

The man speaks. His melodious voice tells her that she is to obey, and do nothing that isn't told her to do. She will only speak when spoken too and always address him with Sir and the woman with Mistress. Silently she nods...and experiences another slap on the other side. Her mind works fast and she knows what is expected. "Yes Sir" she answers. And a little chuckle escapes him.

"Now you sweet little slut, bend over and let me inspect those red buttocks...and see how much you liked being slapped" Liked?? She is puzzled but then realizes her juices are already flowing again. He runs a finger between her leg and feels her wetness. "hmm so you like that don't you? My sweet whore"... She is stunned, until he slaps her again with the order: ANSWER ME, do you like that? She can only answer the truth, and in a quiet voice admits, Yes Sir, I like it.

Now he brings her to her knees and she hears how he unbuckles his pants. "Take it" he orders. Her hands find his rock hard member while she quickly says: Yes Sir! He orders her to caress, feel and worship his cock. And she takes good care, caressing it, fondling the big heavy balls and making a wet finger circle over the bulbous head. He groans approvingly. Then he orders her to suck him. She was waiting for this order and hungrily starts to suck his cock. This is something she loves to do, and he seems to notice. While she flicks her tongue over the head and sucks him in as deep as it gets, he grunts and takes her head in his hands. Slowly he starts to pump her face. Deeper with each thrust until she is gagging. He doesn't let go and pumps faster while she sucks as good as she can. Soon enough she feels him swell in her mouth, while his body tenses. Hungrily she sucks for her reward and feels his cum shoot deep in her throat. She swallows and sucks for more until he is done spurting. Licking her lips she smiles, proud that she got what she wanted.

Proud of getting both off with just her mouth. She is taken to the bed where they bend her over. Her legs are spread and they take turns in feeling how wet and ready she is. It excites her and she starts to plead for them to grant her an orgasm too...and feels the already expected hit on her ass...and the excitement that builds with it!

**************

While she is panting and waiting for things to happen, she hears how they both move away. Soon she hears the shower and some moans, grunts and the sound of sex. She feels embarrassed to witness them having sex....and left out. Hearing it makes her even more excited and she feels like she's going to explode! They seem to take their time and finally she dozes off a bit.

When she feels a hard stinging slap on her ass she is totally confused at first. Then she remembers...and says: thank you. Instantly she is slapped again and he says: thank you WHO? "Thank you sir" she replies and yet again feels her juices flow. "that's a good wanton little slut" he says and then he says: Let's see if I can find a nice surprise for this hot whore while we have dinner" They leave the room and she dozes off again.

Just a little bit later she hears the door open and startles, ready to be slapped for dozing off. "Holy shit Bob, they weren't lying! There is a naked girl here, and by the looks totally ready for a good fuck!" It's a strangers voice and her heart beats fast.

She feels how she's grabbed by her hips and entered by a very large hard cock. He goes to town on her, but she is too relieved to finally get a good fuck to even mind. Meanwhile she feels another dick at her mouth. She greedily sucks on it, loving this sensation, meanwhile bucking her hips at the other guy, meeting his thrusts. After just a few minutes this man grabs her tits and starts to shoot his load deep inside her pussy.

When he is done spurting, he switches positions with the other man and feeds her his softening cock. She cleans him nicely, balls, shaft, then the head. Tasting his and her juices on his cock and thinking she never tasted anything this good. The other guy is ready to shoot his load and slaps her ass hard. "take it slut!" he grunts while he unloads inside her.

She can't help herself, with a loud scream she cums. Quivering and whimpering, milking his spurting cock with her cramping pussy. Her orgasm makes her suck so hard that the cock in her mouth becomes hard again.

"Fuck, this is one horny slut!" one of the men says. She feels the first man reposition behind her and slide his cock trough her dripping slit. Teasing her still throbbing clit and the entrance of her pussy.

Then he stops at the little puckered hole and presses against it. "nooooo!" she whimpers...but he presses harder and she feels how the big head splits her open. It hurts, but at the same time...it feels good. He takes his time to let her adjust and slides inside her inch by inch. Then he starts to fuck her with long slow strokes. She has to admit that she loves it.

Then she feels how the other man slides under her, the cock is taken out of her ass and she is ordered to sit on the one beneath her. He fills her pussy and she starts grinding. The one behind her bends her forward and again sinks his cock into her little hot backdoor. Together they pump her until she orgasms so hard that she passes out. She feels how they both shoot a second load inside her.

When they leave the room, she hears them comment: "That guy can come lend me his hotel key anytime. I was sure he was pulling our leg when he told us to go use the whore in his room without talking to her!" They smirk and she is left....still recovering from her orgasms.

*********

She is left alone, feeling totally exhausted, cum dripping out of her holes, cum in her face and on her lips. There is no time to doze off again. The couple returns to the room.

While she waits for their reactions to the way she has obviously been used, her senses are wide awake, despite her fatigue. Mistress chuckles while she touches some dried cum on her thighs. "this girl had some fun while we were out!" Sir just caresses her hair tenderly. "They say you pleased them very well. You are a good slut." She relaxes and smiles - his praise makes her feel good. "Did you cum my little subject?" She nods....and remembers in time to say: "yes Sir" "I should punish you for that! We never gave you permission to cum, now did we?" Quietly she answers "no Sir, you didn't, I am sorry Sir..." She anticipates a stinging slap on her behind, but nothing happens.

"I think she had enough for one day" Sir says, and with tender moves he takes off what is left of her lingerie. Together with the woman he takes her to the shower. When the warm water runs over her naked tired body, she shivers. Four hands soap in her hair and body, gently rubbing every part of her. They pay good attention to her pussy, rubbing, fingering, hard water beam on her sensitive knob.....

Her breathing becomes quick, she feels an orgasm very close. In time she remembers to ask for permission. It is granted and when it hits her, she looses the strength of her legs. His strong arms hold her until her orgasm subsides. She is enveloped in a large soft towel and brought to the bed. A knock on the door announces room service and they feed her. The food is delicious but she is too tired to notice. She is allowed to sleep and vaguely hears how they go out again. Somehow when she is at the verge of dreaming she wonders what tomorrow will bring!

********

Somewhere in her sleep she hears the couple get back in the room. Her senses are waiting but nothing seems to happen. She hears them move around and go to bed. Again she sleeps.

It must be morning when she feels a hand caress her face. By the hand she is lead to the middle of the room. She feels the back of a high chair against her stomach. Her legs are spread and bound to the legs of that chair. Then she is bent over and her arms are also tied to the front legs. A hand is caressing her inner thighs. She moans and Sir asks her if she likes to be caressed. "Yes" she whispers...and feels the sting of a hard slap on her ass instantly.

"From now on" he says, "I'll use a light whip on you, let's see how you will behave".

He chuckles and she is too astonished to react. When the whip hits her, tears well in her eyes. She begs for him not to use it, but he only spanks her harder.

Like her body doesn't belong to her, she feels how she gets wet again. The hand feels the wet spot, probes it and slides in. Moving around, finding her g-spot and rubbing it.

Then she feels how he takes her, hard. His hands are on her hips while he pounds her. Doesn't take him long to release and he pulls out. Instantly she feels the female's lips and tongue lapping up the combined juices.

Her own orgasm is building and she pleads for them to allow her to release. Much to her surprise it is granted and with a shiver she cums, tears running over her face. They shower and get dressed. With a pat on her ass he says goodbye to her.

Not much later she hears the door open and it is her husband coming in. He takes off the restraints and her blindfold. Without speaking he cleans her up and arranges for breakfast to be brought. Since he doesn't speak about anything that has happened, neither does she., this is too strange...

At home she goes to bed and sleeps for a while until her husband comes and takes her. Again without talking.

That evening they are expected at an office party. She pleads with her husband to stay away, he can say she is ill....but he refuses. Instead he tells her what to wear and urges her too hurry, he doesn't want to be late.

After a shower and applying makeup, she doesn't feel bad anymore and dresses up. When they arrive there is already a queue for greeting the company owner and his wife. As much as she hates official parties, she nicely stands in line with her husband and waits for her turn.

When she shakes the owners hand, he smiles at her and a familiar voice hits her as if it were a whip. "I believe we met before" Sir says and smiles at her "and I'm very sure we will meet again"

Her juices flow freely and she feels weak at the knees when her husband escorts her to their table.