All Comments on 'A Surprising Landlady Ch. 02'

by fuzzie_writer

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the story.

Please continue the story. A shemale top who does not mind being on the bottom for the right guy. With the big age difference, do you plan on them falling in love. It is nice to find a story where the guy does not get treated as a fuck toy or less than a man and the TS who is treated as a desirable woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
absolutely awesome!

More give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent work!

This is one of the excellent stories i've read. Part 1 was nice and part 2 became more interesting. Dialogues by TS are ultimately sensual. Dave addressing TS as Momma would have doubled it! Development of relationship throughout with mutual fantasies becoming a reality has been nicely depicted.

Their love can be next good plot as somebody has already suggested. Please keep it up, waiting for next part eagerly! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Intense and Erotic

Does Teresa have another room?

Great building of momentum and climax.

Chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So fucking hot

This story was just as hot as the first one. I was wondering if you two need another boarder. My ass can take a big cock and I'd love to have both of you double penetrate me and make me your nasty little slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a winner - a really hot she-male story

Keep writing in this genre. The thrills and opportunities are unlimited. BRAVO!!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
Training Wheels

It's not imagination - I believe some lucky men have experienced such surprise mating opportunities. I wish I was one of them. There's a story here if this author applies full imagination. What if the Gay community organized to seduce belligerent, Gay-bashing males into situations similar to this theme, winning them over to accepting the fact that men can sincerely appreciate the attention of another male ... IF they were appropriately approached with transsexual "training wheels"! Seems plausible to this straight, Wannabe More Bi-experiencd guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Teresa

This had me hard from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More pleeease ๐Ÿ˜Š

This story is so awesome!! And I cannot wait to read some more!!!๐Ÿ˜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Need more!!!!!!!!

One of the best sex stories I've ever read

Had me wanking my face off

I've read it multiple times

Extremely well written and I dream of being dave

Need a chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

very nice story. erotic and incredible. please write a chapter 3!

MartinabadMartinabadover 8 years ago
Super

Superb second chapter, more please, I'm begging for more ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome girl

I want a big FACEFUCK from you!

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 7 years ago
Nice

Again was held tight to the story not to mention a great cum kisses ty sooooo much

FaggotFredCUMPIGFaggotFredCUMPIGover 7 years ago
must admit

there is not much better than feeling a hot wet tongue against and going inside of your asshole. it is a truly amazing feeling, and almost as good, is feeling a nice tight hole gripping onto your tongue. i love both feelings!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lucky Bastard

WOW! I sure as hell wished I was Dave. Shit, I was in constant hard mode while reading this. Wish I could find a land lady like Teresa; I guess better yet a partner like that.

Damn

54btmguy54btmguyover 6 years ago
Fantastic

I realize this is an older story but still enjoyed reading both parts and I wish I was Dave and had a landlady like Teresa and as much as I love cock it doesn't get any better when a cock is attached to a woman and I ain't talking a strap on LOL

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Sharing myself with Teresa

Oh yes she was totally beautiful as I fucked her until we both came, oh how I wished I wasn't beautiful shemale just like she was and looking just as sexy and a beautiful bustier with garter straps and matching panties with silk stockings.

But this time instead of fucking each other, we don't have to gorgeous 6-foot men with 10 inch dicks pumping our beautifully round asses for all they were worth, and they were worth a lot.

After they shot their first load in us, we laid them down on their backs and went down on them till they got hard all over again. Revenge straddled them as we lowered ourselves on their veined meat sickles until bottoming out, until we felt the true ecstasy of being fully impaled buy them.

After fucking us and leaving us immensely satisfied, they fell asleep in our arms till next morning, after we cooked them breakfast and licking & sucking their dicks while they ate. They were still extremely hard so they picked us up & fucked us for another half hour while standing and around their waist.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Sharing myself with Teresa.

Oh yes as I was fucked by my lovely amazon of a landlady in the most beautiful ways I thought ever possible. I did my best to do with her what she did with me, and I succeeded by leaving her blissfully saturated and spent, after a good personal fucking that I gave her so lovingly.

Now what I didn't count on, began to take shape within me. As the enjoyment of having my thighs parted by Teresa as she sexually assaulted my ass grew more & more. I started fantasizing about following in Teresa's foot steps by becoming a sexy

shemale as she had become herself.

So I began putting on Teresa's clothes while she was at work. The first time I bent over putting my left foot into the blue satin panties, followed by my other foot. As I straightened up, bringing Teresa's panties up my legs I began to feel gentle kisses coming up my legs as her panties brushed past my exposed skin.(So I kept trying more of Teresa's intamite apparel) Next I reached for a cute garter that was also in the same shade of blue, and wrapped it around my waist (hooking it up) while sitting on my bed & reaching for one of her nylons as I lifted my left leg, pointing my foot & toes out, bringing the stocking in contact with my toes. I then began to smoothly roll and slip her nylon stocking up past my ankle, calves until my leg was finally sexily wrapped within the nylon stocking. After fastening the garters, I repeated that timeless feminan ritual with my right leg until I was also done.

Walking over to Teresa's closet I looked for a pair of high heels, seeing the same ones she wore on the day she so beautifully took my virginity. I tried them on hoping they fit, and I became so excited as they did (when stepping into them) perfectly.

Well it certainly looks like I turned you into my little bitch, in hearing that my heart skipped a beat ! I was so entranced in dressing up that I never heard her come in till she was at her bedroom door !

Walking over to me she looked angry yet fully aroused, well if you want to play dress-up we might as well go all the way with it, (don't you think) she stated. Taking me by the hand she led me back to her lingerie drawer and chose a bustier that matched both the color and style of her panties and garterbelt. Telling me to turn around, she had me raise my arms as she fitted the shape wear on me by fastening (from bottom to top) it to me.

When finished my waist became smaller, my hips wider & oh my god I had not only gained two beautiful breast but also somel cleavage as her tight fitting bustier pushed (my upper region) everything up and out !

Now let's find you a dress that'll make me drool, eyeing one I liked I finally spoke up, saying that one there. It was a light blue outer lace & darker inner blue satin (very feminan yet so sexy) number. Taking it out she held it out, bending down a bit so I could step into it, she gave me one of her most wicked smiles and said well come on we don't have all day sweetie.

Once on and fitted, I was led to her vanity. After sitting me down she began applying her make-up to me. Twenty minutes later after fitting a brunette shoulder length wig, she walked me over to the full length mirror.

When I looked at myself I couldn't believe who I saw ! A beautiful, curvaceous woman was looking back at me, I was floored & speechless. But insead of taking me in her arms she decided we were going out for dinner. Shit no was my reply, when she heard that she turned and gave me a look that froze me in place. She then said look you enjoyed me fucking you after class yesterday, as a matter of fact I caught you in my lingerie just now. Plus you allowed me to finish dressing you up.

So now were going out for some fun & girls night out. And we're bringing a couple of male companions so you can feel two men fucking you while I watch my new lover get it from both ends at the same time. And once they're done with you they can start with me.

And later we can snuggle in bed while talking girl talk.

cactus75cactus75almost 6 years ago
loved it

any way you could add more to this ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really Hot

I really enjoyed both parts. I wish I could move in with Theresa!

lucorientlucorientover 3 years ago
Great

I hope there will be coming more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

I too would love to read more.

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

amazing read

it was hotttt, sexxxxy sensual and caring.

Usually the TS/Shemale/Futa stories are a dom story this is about two people finding love in each other.

great story

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another good story that does add more or finish the series.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Hawt und Spicy!

11/10!!!!!

Cactus99Cactus99about 2 years ago

dam that would be a dream cum true to find out my LandLady was a TGirl !!!

wish there was more to this, it was BLOODY HOT!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[28.07.22]

Just an addendum from my previous comment:

This was one of the first TGirl stories I read and after reading more I appreciate that they have a reciprocal relationship - as opposed to the one sided, domineering, top-only TGirl stories (like most are).

I have zero problems with real relationships like that, but prefer a balanced relationship IRL and in the fiction I read.

Spencer?:>}

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic I would love to have this experience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FUCK!!! Youโ€™re an awesome writer!!! Iโ€™m still panting lol!!!

TxRanger63TxRanger63about 1 year ago

That is so fucking hot. I once went to a adult bookstore and there was a female transvestite dressed in women's clothing in a booth I went inside and started watching movie and she reached over started rubbing me I look over at her school's close to her started rubbing her dick and then we started kissing but that's as close as I've got to be with a transvestite or female and I was so turned on but it never went farther than that I loved it. R D

ColonelinguistColonelinguist4 months ago

Some guys have all the luck. Dave caught the trifecta when he answered his phone and Teresa was on the other end. I would have been satisfied with just having her big, thick cock to nurse on and fill me up regularly, yet for him to have never considered taking cock before meeting her didnโ€™t quite add-up.

Please write more erotica along these lines!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous