A Surprising Landlady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our fucking grew faster again, and soon I was pounding inside her hot arse. My balls were slapping against Teresas as she pushed back against me, writhing on the bed and spurring me on with dirty talk; like I needed it! I'd never had a woman like this, it was the perfect fuck. Every so often I'd pull out entirely, teasing her with the tip of my bell-end. I'd rub it against her hole, then down over her balls. Soon it'd be pushed between her legs, and the delicious friction between my dick and hers would send her begging for another fucking. Slamming inside her was the best feeling in the world, and I was ready to push back inside her when she pulled away and rolled over. She looked like a wild woman; she was covered by a thin sheen of sweat, and her hair was messy and tousled, which only made her look more beautiful. Before I could say anything, Teresa pushed me onto my back and clambered on top of me. God I loved the feeling of her on me. With a guttural moan, her tongue was in my mouth, and her nails were scratching down my chest. She pulled away with a moan of pure passion, resting her forehead against mine as I felt my cock nestle between her arse-cheeks.

"This is the best.....the best fuck I've ever had.....I want to.....I need to watch you when I cum.....I'm so fucking close Dave.....It's never been like this.....usually I'm the one fucking.....but I need your dick.....your fat young cock.....you want to make Momma feel good.....don't you baby?"

"Fuck yes Teresa" I growled, grabbing her hips "I know just what Momma needs"

As I pushed my cock back inside her, I watched in awe; she pushed back just as hard, and threw her head back as she began riding me furiously. Her huge tits were bouncing in her lingerie, and I looked down to see her cock doing the same; there was a constant stream of pre-cum leaking from her slit, as I bottomed out again, she wrapped her hand around her length and began stroking furiously.

"Mommas so close.....keep fucking your big-dicked slut.....and she'll explode for you......"

She rode me like a mad woman, grinding on me furiously as I moved deep inside her. Her moaning intensified as Teresa nearly collapsed on me, groaning in my ear before furiously pushing her tongue into my waiting mouth. All the time she pushed back on me, her magnificent arse working on me. I grabbed her hips and began bouncing her even hard, timing my thrusts with her movements.

"Dirty fucker.....big-dicked bastard.....that's it.....fuuuuuuccccckkkkk that's it Daaaaavvvvveeeee....."

As she screamed my name, she gave a final stroke of her huge dick before she exploded. There wasn't as much as before, but ropes of hot cum splattered over my stomach and chest, and one blob even went as far as my chin. I licked it up eagerly as I slowed, allowing Teresa to regain her composure. But she had other ideas, and dropped down on top of me, hissing in my ear.

"Oh no you dirty shit.....keep going.....fuck your slut.....fuck your big-dick momma.....use me hard."

My pounding became relentless again, and I was moaning her name as she kept stroking her fat cock. I was amazed that a thin stream of cum was still leaking from her cock.

"Ohhhhhh god" Teresa groaned "I'm still fucking cumming.....you're rubbing my prostate so hard.....fuuuuuccccckkkkk.....it's like a never-ending orgasm."

Her smoky voice talking dirty was too much for me, and I was close to the edge.

"I'm going to cum Teresa.....I'm going to cum so hard.....you're too much....Oh god"

"Fill me up baby" she groaned, still bouncing on me, "fill my hot arse."

I couldn't hold out any longer, and cried out her name as I finally came. I could feel my cock pulse inside her as she slowed, pulling my full length into her arse as I filled her up. Her gyrations gradually slowed, and her hands moved from her still-dripping cock to my body, softly stroking my chest as I tried to catch my breath. Her hair was bedraggled and both our bodies were bathed in sweat as we kissed, tongues tangling lazily as she lay on top of me. My dick was gradually shrinking, but still remained buried inside Teresas arse as she kissed down my neck and rested her head on my chest. As I stroked her hair, I heard her whisper softly.

"I'm never moving lover.....this is where I'm meant to be.....with your big dick inside me."

I sighed in agreement and kissed the top of her head softly before we both fell asleep.

12