All Comments on 'A Swapping Mistake Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!!!!

I figured, after that speical night that she would conceive, WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!

I can hardly wait until tomorrow to read the next chapter!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Nice story!

But please don't tell us she got pregnant by somebody else? I like this couple and I would like the story to end happily.But haveing said that I don't think I could do what he has I would still love my ex wife bu ti wouldn't know how to love someone elses child.But anyway let the story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lovely chapter

I'm glad Shawn grew up from his experience in the Middle East. He needed to see other people's misfortunes to realize how fortunate he was. (I know other people are going to disagree with this, lol!) I think the new baby is Shawn's; it was never really proven that he was sterile. Thanks for writing, DG! XO from ur female fan, lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
it´s coming to an end

nice reading, but it would´ve been more suspensful to read the last chapter, if you´d left the reader clueless about what Julie had to tell...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I'm not sure

About this story any longer. I really liked the first chapter and truly thought the couple would work out their issues, but after the second and third chapters I really don't know any longer. The ex wife has some terrible issues and I really don't sense any love coming from her anymore, she has successfully turned everyone including the (ex) husbands family against him and now she turns up pregnant after he so foolishly took responsibility for another mans child. It seems that the mans own family wants to cuckold him, which is totally bizarre. If I were him I'd completely disappear, take my money and start a new life far away from all these manipulative assholes including my family which has so completely betrayed him. I've always loved your stories and you may once again pull out some of your magic and turn this story around, but after this chapter I have serious doubts about this story as it seems hurried which is usually a trademark of the standard male humiliation stories found on this site. I'll give this chapter a 50 because I still have faith in your ability to make this all make sense in the next chapter.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 16 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

This is a DG Hear story which means most anything can happen. I just have fun writing my little stories. I'm pretty sure that I will have answered all of your questions by the end of the next (final) chapter. Thank you all for commenting and staying with me on this one.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Whoops

Really enjoy most of your work. Did you know that they can send/receive email?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YES!!

Yery realistic -and well written , Enuff stories on this site that goes overboard with sex and revenge -for wandering wives and swap meets -Don't ruin plot by her being PG by some other guy !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So seeing war orphans makes him willing to adopt

as his own his exwife's bastard. Ok that is a choice action and I can acccept that. What will he do when he finds out the exwife is now pregnant with one of the men she has been datings child? Now that would make the story interesting. As she said to him, she now has their own life what did he want there? It's really interesting that the first one over past romances and marriages is usually the female while it takes the male longer to regroup. Sometimes it takes a couple of years. She kept saying, as did the sister, Julie cares for him. Caring is a very lot different than being in love with. If you marry someone you care for, you are asking to divorce in a few years. Now I assume since you have a fourth chapter that you will finally address the real issue here. The securing of child support, legal rights of the child, and medical records for the child from her birth father. Yeah lots of people say you are the real father, you raise the child, but in reality the father is the sperm donor, the other person is the care taker. Later on when doctors and specialist take medical histories the girl will be giving her caretakers history and not her fathers which will confuse and erode the effectiveness of medical histories. Neither he nor Julie inspite of their pride have the right to deprive the child of having a true and accurate medical history. Something women who go out and have one night stands and then have kids might want to consider besides their risk of STDs and AIDS. DGH you pulled all the heartstrings to make him look the bad guy and want to raise another man's child. The exwife has all along made it clear she put the child before the husband even in early pregnancy. What are you really saying about their relationship? The other is long ago she promised herself she would never have sex again without a condom except to have a kid. I assume all along with her husband she had forced him to use a condom and that was the reason she never looked for a child. Why on one night did she begin to ride her husband bareback then let what amounts to a near stranger ride her bareback? This aspect itself was never addressed. Sorry folks I still dont see Jule as the innocent. She was a well versed party girl with full knowledge of what she was doing and the risk involved. Step by step she refused to address the issues that could have kept her marriage together. And after he leaves she choses actions that allow her to keep a separate life and begin "dating" men. Him to blame, sorry still cant accept it, a contributing factor yeah, responsible no!

JennyBearJennyBearalmost 16 years ago
Loving it!

You are one of my favorite authors; I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow brings. I also have to wonder to what genre you will post Chapter Four. You do like to play us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I'm really enjoying this whole story so far...

The only thing I would change is making the chapters longer! I'm greedy I guess, lol. Thank you for this....absolutely fantastic.

cageyteecageyteealmost 16 years ago
I didn't see that one coming!!!

This is going to be a severe test of Shawn's love but I'm sure this writer is up to the task. I don't usually publicly speculate where another writer's story may be going but in this case I'm making an exception. I don't recall reading the results of the DNA test done on Gina. Thanks DG for all the many hours of great entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Real Men

Many men unknowingly raise other men’s children. Come on, considering the rate of infidelity, that’s a given. An equal number have contributed a child to another man's care and concern, whether they liked it or knew about it. Many men also adopt and knowingly parent a stranger’s child. D.G Hear’s story contains one such.

I have no idea how this talented writer wishes to end his story and honestly, I don’t care, it’s only a story and it’s all his own.

I do wish that all these macho guys would crawl back to their caves. Women have independence and are not a man’s private property, married or not. No man or woman fully adheres to their vows, the law regarding traffic conduct being just one example. (ever J-walk or turn without a signal? EVER?) Every relationship hinges on acceptance of flaws of some sort. I believe our author recognizes that better than most and that his stories have that much more realism than most. This is truly the essence of good fiction, not that it is a flight of fancy but that it is close to universal truths.

That said, I hope that, most of all, we find that humanity prevails and that, if our hero finds that Julie, who is, after all, a single woman, and who may indeed have another child by a man she had been dating while he was 1. Away. 2. Estranged and the 3. the one who set her aside, he will make any decision about his future life based on his need to be with someone he can love and trust and with children who need and accept him as their father. If Julie and her brood can do that for him, he will be a lucky guy.

kelchakelchaalmost 16 years ago
His Baby Of Course

The new child is his of course. This is going to be his final test of trust in his wife.

kelchakelchaalmost 16 years ago
His Baby Of Course

The new child is his of course. This is going to be his final test of trust in his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The suspense is really getting to me . . .

The story is quite good so far. The author really creates suspense and cliff-hangers. I suspect this second pregnancy is from Shawn; his sperm count is on the low side but he is not sterile. It would be a really cruel (and foolish) trick for Julie to pull a fast one this time. The first pregnancy by another man was to a great extent Shawn's fault for allowing, even encouraging the swapping. But this time it would be Julie's doing, and hers alone. Even though Shawn accepted the first child as his own, that does not mean he would accept another from a different father without agreeing to it before the fact. I'm sure Julie is not dumb enough to assume he would. Having a child is not just the woman's decision, at least when she is in a relationship. It is a joint decision. I would think Julie's financial situation is precarious enough that she would hesitate to have another child this soon, even with Shawn's help supporting Gina. So I think if she is deep down a good person as well as practical, then she employed birth control for her "dates" prior to Shawn's return (of course, birth control can fail but not usually in a story). She would have asked Shawn to use a condom except she thought he was sterile. If I'm correct, it will turn out that this pregnancy was an unexpected miracle where Shawn was not really sterile, and he is the biologic father.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
DG Love your writing but !!!

You made this guy out to be kinda wimpy with all the begging he had to go through. I hope the baby is his or the shit should hit the fan.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 16 years ago
Anon in NJ..........are you really serious?

<p>First you say:</p>

<p><i>I do wish that all these macho guys would crawl back to their caves. Women have independence and are not a man’s private property, married or not. </i></p>

<p>Then you say this:</p>

<p><i>No man or woman fully adheres to their vows</i></p>

<p>I have to tell you, I've been married 16 years and I have never "once" slept around, made out, kissed, or even sexually touched another woman since I said "I do". And even before that I was really selective who I touch before I got married. I have never had a desire too, and really don't believe I'm wired that way. And I have extremely low tolerances and respect for people who feel a little "cheating" spices up marriages and/or personal relationships.</p>

<p>Why would anyone want to be in a relationship with someone who goes into it believing they have to right to sleep around with who ever and when ever they want because no <b>man</b> owns them. Why not just stay single and out of relationships or marriages altogether. That way things like "marriage vows" and possible "respect for your marriage mate/partner" never have to come up and you don't bother to set the other persons expectations that high? Keep everything casual with extremely low expectations all around. Ever hear of STD's? Not everyone is honest about who they are with. And often free love leads to this, with everyone trying to keep everyone else from knowing what they got and when they got it. The only time they are honest about getting one is on TV adds.</p>

<p>I guess your comment just irks me because it seems more like male bashing than a comment about why you liked the story. <b>Most</b> men, if/when they meet a woman that they are interested in, and that woman has a child, if they want to be with her, they step up and try to be a father figure to the child. But here is the sticky point you seemed to have missed. If your married (this story excluded from this comment) and your wife suddenly comes up pregnant with another man's child, that you neither condoned or knew about, and expects you to raise it as your own, guess what your wedding vows and almost every state in the union release you from that marriage.</p>

<p>You see when you marry someone you are in fact saying "we are exclusive and I'll father no children with any other person and you'll have no other mens babies". That is what "marriage" is. But when one or both of you step outside of marriage to get your jollies, you are in fact breaking that contract. Why should someone live up to only one side of a lopsided contract when the only person who is getting something out of it is the person who is breaking it in the first place? That's not <i><b>Cave man</b></i> thinking, that called <i>self respect</i> and if the case is that your wife doesn't feel you have enough worth to her not to sleep around on you, I would hope the person having this happen to them has enough "self respect" to step back and feel they have enough value as a person to not let someone walk on them because they feel it is their right as a female to do what they want, with who ever they want, when they want to do it, and no marriage should be a barrier to that. There are too many good people (males <b>AND</b> females) who don't deserve to be screwed over by selfish people who are only out for themselves.</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Typical fine DG Hear story

As a big fan of yours, I think your are doing a great job of writing. I'm not sure what story anon headed "I'm Not Sure" has been reading but it is not the same story the rest of us have been reading. I hate to criticize but I still think Shawn is a selfish ass-hole, and if you don't mind a little teasing, I, and many others, pointed out in chapter one that noone had done any DNA tests to show that Mario was the father. Now maybe, with ass-hole overseas they will resort to DNA to keep him happy, before he leaps to any more conclusions.

60 year old George

bornagainbornagainalmost 16 years ago
He Is Sterile

That woman had better come up up with a good explanation about the pregnancy when he told her he is STERILE .

Atlanta,Ga

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Interesting how people jump to conclusions!

The author decided what has happened up to here and what

will happen in the next chapter. No one else knows what is the truth. His mother knows he is sterile? No, she just was suspicious that he might be. The fact that Mario got the brass ring on his first try makes it a reasonable possibility, but I would reccomend a seeking for facts!

One other thing, everyone knows that she has dated a few times. Why do you believe that she is fucking around? I should think that she would be very gun shy at first and again she did not say if she had or had not had sexual relations. Does everyone here equate a date to having sex?

Gee whiz, I did not know I was supposed to do that with all my dates..... Only one complained about my lack of interest but the last thing I wanted at the time was to fall in love with someone, and sex does help cement relations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Boring and predictable

Predictable shmalts from the get go. Stupid couple makes stupid mistakes redemption for the husband only though(of course) in Iraq (of course) where he turns into the male version of mother Thresa and actually looses his balls. Next chapter - the miracles. Did I say boring ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hey, New Jersey! Are you for real?

Haven't read the story, but I do enjoy perusing comments. Yours were particularly entertaining; humorous, albeit, I'm sure, unintentionally; and, in agreeing with Risq, definitely bizarre.<p>I'm curious on what you base your opinion that many men unknowingly raise children not their own. Is this assumption based upon extensive research on your part; perhaps much personal observation; or merely is it just a conclusion you reached because you have a feeling in your gut?<p>You add that many men adopt and knowingly raise children fathered by others. Call me crazy, but I'd bet that every single one of those men is already aware, prior to adoption, that the child was not fathered by them.<p>Perhaps the most humorous part of your remarks is your comparing infidelity with jay walking. I don't know where you get your material, but it's great! Perhaps murderers should be excused because some other folks smoke marijuana. Reasonable marital flaws might include not capping the toothpaste tube, perhaps leaving dirty laundry on the floor. You seem to think adultery should be considered a flaw and, thus, tolerated just as the others I've mentioned. I guess with that latitude, such "flaws" as alcoholism, drug addiction, etc. should be overlooked as well.<p>I suggest that you busy yourself less in advising those "macho men" (in other words any male who deigns to disagree with you) to crawl back into their caves. You would do better by crawling out from under your rock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
For real in NJ

Yes I’m for real.

It seems I have struck a nerve or two. Glad I’m anonymous, they might be at my door!

Risq seems to think that his 16 years of constancy is the norm for the vast majority of people. He should try Kinsey, Masters & Johnson and Barash. The unfaithful statistics go as high as 60% for both men and women. Further, we know that about 50% of marriages end in divorce. Surely some of those marriages end because the folks just couldn’t keep all their vows all the time. Even if the cause is not infidelity but merely the “for better or worse” part, it happens frequently. You might care to exclude cruelty from the “better or worse,” but other vows include “love and cherish,” so you can’t really do that either.

Anon. #2 also has his or her rant. Yes, leaving the toothpaste uncapped can be an annoyance. Having your significant other strike you over it would be as well. How do we weigh the severity of each of these behaviors? A light poke gets two smucthee marks, a good whack 5, a knock out blow 10? How about one smutchee for ignoring the uncapping complaint, two for sassing by saying “get a life”?

These two commentators seem to think that adultery, the big scarlet “A,” deserves the marital death sentence. Once again we can get involved in lesser penalties for lesser degrees as well. Some young women seem to feel that oral or anal sex leaves them “virgins” for marriage. Suppose the husband or wife comes up with “I never cheated” because these were the practices of their involvement? What if they were willing to go further but the illicit partner was not? How about heavy petting with declaration of love for that illicit partner? Heavy petting without?

We can complicate the scenario further. What if one partner cheated, confessed, repented and was forgiven. Then later, the other fell into the same behavior. Can the partner who misbehaved the first time cop out and insist on divorce, or must they suck it up and forgive as well?

Finally, Anon # 2 challenges my statements as to raising unknown children of others. In the first place, I saw an article estimating as many as 30% of children fall into that category, so it’s not just a crazy idea of my own, exclusively. Secondly, using the infidelity statistics above, we have to assume at least a whoopsie or two, don’t you think? Therefore, in all probability, complete DNA testing of all children is going to cause more than a few red faces and lots of WTF statements from the “macho” men.

Macho men and cave dwellers are two other words that seem to have hit tender nerves. Com’on guys, toughen up a little. In the story, the husband, fully engaging in the swap to begin with, rejects his wife’s pregnancy, an outcome certainly not out of the question, all things considered. He then demands an abortion and goes on to reject the child that she is carrying, one that he cannot give her himself and thinks it reasonable to ask her to abort. I’m not even going there in the right to life thing, that’s a topic for a different discussion. Let us just say, wife may have had moral objections to abortion on any grounds at all, including that the decision to abort was variable for others but not for herself. Macho man husband, therefore, divorces her and four installments later has a more enlightened point of view and decides to remarry and support the woman and child, the woman who was and is again for him the perfect life partner. I think that this action is the essence of D.G. Hear’s message to us.

Relationships, married or not, are, as our glorious leader, George W. says about a lot of things, “hard.” Infidelity is a deal breaker for most in many circumstances. On the other hand, this site contains a ton of stories where the infidelity is explained and forgiven. We also have stories about threesomes, open marriages, and women whose men encourage them to have affairs, it seeming to turn on this kind of guy. That being the case, my criticism of the cave man type, such as evidenced by Risq”s remarks seems to put him and Anon 2 in a category of those who do not think things through very deeply and who accept certain ideas (fidelity or destruction, for example.) Verdi’s opera Rigoletto, shows the outcome of such thinking, where the father, to revenge his daughter’s debauchery, plots the death of her seducer, only to find that the daughter substitutes her own life for that of the intended victim. Such can be the unintended consequences of this shallow kind of thinking. I think that D.G. Hear’s story is a call to us to think these things though more thoroughly.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalalmost 16 years ago
Again, New Jersey

I must apologize for the shot I took at you in my ending sentence...uncalled for and undeserved. Please accept my apology.<p>Now I must confess that I don't have a clue as to what points you were trying to make in your most recent comments. Not having read the story, I can't nor do I care to respond as to its merits or lack thereof. Please read my previous remarks and discern for me where I stated or implied that the only consequence of infidelity is dissolution of the marriage. I wrote that it shouldn't be considered nor accepted as being merely a spousal character flaw. Comparing jay walking to the lack of adherence to marriage vows is ridiculous. That amounts to equating a traffic citation with a capitol crime. As I previously remarked, constantly not capping a tube of toothpaste could be considered a flaw. That hardly corresponds to infidelity. Some marital partners are able to cope with adultry and choose to continue their marriages. For others, such an offense is the death knell for the relationship. In any event, the offending spouse had better consider that a consequence for his/her cheating may be divorce. For a someone intending to be unfaithful to not contemplate that outcome is outright foolishness.<p>Perhaps I'm way off base here, but I believe one partner smacking another <i><b>over any offense</b></i> is more than an annoyance. As to your system for demerits, I'm at a loss. I have no idea what a "smucthee" is, and I certainly don't agree with any form of physical abuse as having degrees of severity. Physical abuse is physical abuse!!<p>I have to agree with your statistic regarding infidelity in marriage, but the article you quoted regarding the percentage of illegitimate births sounds as if you were quoting something parked in the racks next to checkout line at the grocery store. Are you claiming that for every 100 births, 30 are the result of illicit liaisons by adulterous spouses? Or are you claiming that 30% of all illegitimate births resulting from marital infidelity are unknown as such to the partner of the adulterer? If it's the former, it would seem absurd; if the latter, then, assuming the percentage is correct, the number of those individuals is much less than you you imply in you comments. It would certainly not amount to "many men" as you stated in your earlier remarks.<p>I can't comment on your opinions regarding the "heavy petting," etc. because I can't figure out what your trying to convey. I just don't see how any of that is relevant to your position on whether or not a man should or should not raise a child sired by another man.<p>In your previous posting, you state that a woman is not a man's private property. I couldn't agree more. But as a husband I do believe that I hold full entitlement to my wife's affections as she doe mine. That's actually included in the marriage vows, the breaking of which you equate to jay walking.<p>I'm curious as to what caused you to hold what appears to be a strong bias against males. You continually use the phrase "macho men" and refer to men as "cave dwellers." Do you consider yourself so enlightened as to make permissible your denigrating any man who disagrees with you? Perhaps you are, but not from anything I've read so far from you. And by the way, my anecdotal experience regarding folks I have known mirrors everything expressed by Risq. I dare say if you were to poll 100 people here, their experiences would be likewise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thankful

I'm quite thankful that I now know the outcome of this series. It's a pretty sad, sad story. I think that maybe the toughest part of this story may be the part where Shawn does not have the self discipline to take on the consequences of his actions in a way that stays true to his belief system. I also have a problem with a story that sets a background of Julie as having already been through an abortion once because of unprotected sex, and then agreeing to engage in unprotected sex outside of her marriage later on in her adult life. Those types of decisions might be considered the norm for most Americans, but they are great examples of the stupidity that has permeated our way of thinking.

For Shawn, we all knew how he felt right after the event and all the way up to and including the day of birth for Julie's child. If he had any level of self discipline, he would have either accepted the child right there immediately and started buying diapers, or he would have left for Iraq and never thought of Julie ever again. His family be damned, his life is HIS LIFE and only HE can make decisions for HIMSELF. To that extent, while some "enlightened" people would claim that changing one's mind whilst in the middle of conflict so as to come to a more desirable conclusion is a move only smart, educated people could make, it is also my belief that if you lack the ability to think a situation through before making your choice, then maybe you are so worthless that every breath you take is actually wasting good oxygen that could be used by other, more competent people. In conclusion on Shawn, his character in this entire series has been totally fucked up and I can't put a finger on any adult American male that I know that would make the same decisions he has made.

For Julie, we all know how she felt about her abortion. And we all know how she felt about the proposed adoption status that Shawn brought to her attention concerning the baby. Seriously, though, any woman who feels as strongly about unprotected sex with someone they don't love as Julie did either NEVER agrees to an unprotected swap OR she falls in to that category of people who waste perfectly good oxygen. I understand the bonds that are created when a mother gives birth, and KUDOS to her for staying strong, but this story seems to be a morality play and, thus, should have focused more on her self imposed struggles as a single mother who chooses NOT to seek compensation from the father of her child, assuming it really was Mario. She bears, as a minimum, 50% of the blame here for allowing Mario to enter her, period.

In conclusion, while the idea behind this story may be an extension of this author's desire to fight this crusade on an adult erotic fiction website about the dangers and pitfalls of some of the behaviors glamorized here, the proposed "redemption" phase of the story where Shawn is going to attempt to remarry Julie is sad. This redemption can never be a PURE redemption as it will forever be marked by the more decision making of both Julie AND Shawn. In my honest opinion, once he decided to leave her, that should have been the end. While it has been said that relationships can be difficult, they don't have to be. You set yourself an easy to remember set of standards and you live by them. To stray from those standards for the sake of convenience is to be untrue to yourself. Shawn's standards were to NOT raise a child not fathered by him. Great! Make your standards and live by them. Julie's standards were to be a single mother with no support from the father of her child. Fantastic! They both should have sat in misery and suffered seperately versus putting eachother, and the future emotional stability of that child in the kind of peril that will surely present it self. Imagine the conversation between Parents and Daughter when they have to tell her she was the bastard child of an opportunistic married man that her mother slept with while being an active, willing participant in a drunk threesome on the night of her 21st birthday. I suppose that just increases the job security for all of the psychotherapists out there looking to fill the tank of thier H2 again. Maybe I'm wrong, but maybe I'm not. All constructive comments will be appreciated. Comments by angry, man hating people will be laughed at.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Still real in NJ but fading away

I’m completely amazed. Phillipinnorcal (PNC)somehow has the ability to write in coherent English but does not seem to be able to think things through. First he questions what a schmutchee is. It was an attempted humorous invention on my part, (Obviously and sadly, not very funny or obvious to him.) It is taken from the Yiddish schmutz , which is German-based, meaning dirt, especially household dirt as in “You’ve got a little schmutz on your chin, use your napkin." I didn’t want to use a “black mark,” (too noir) so I invented a minor dirty mark.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Here are two “by the ways”; first, that I spelled it differently each time (inadvertently) so, PNC might ask for two definitions. Secondly, smut is another legitimate derivative, meaning “most of what appears in Literotica.”

The distraction of etymology was enough to have PNC miss my main point. It was that “crimes,” from adultery to J-Walking, are hard to categorize as far as appropriate punishment goes. A younger Jewish scholar once said something about “He who is without sin can cast the first stone.” Mr. Hear’s story was about breaking the marital vows (albeit with permission) and the consequences that led the husband in the story to decide that it was “my way or the highway,” only to find, sometime later, that he regretted his decision.

PNC also seems to have missed that I agreed that, in most cases, infidelity was a deal breaker. PNC might do well to read Camus’ short story, “The Palms,” which concerns itself with phallic imagery and the musings of a bored married woman, if I remember back to Lit 101. No actual infidelity but as another great American President once said, “I had lust in my heart.”

My points are two. First, that there may be many infidelities that go unnoticed and even those that are may NOT be marriage enders but should be marriage renegotiation points, based on circumstances and attitudes. (Not that PNC will change his attitude.)

The second point was that the husband in the story seemed to feel that he had the right to tell his wife she must abort. This is what caused, and I believe rightly so, my “Caveman” description of this kind of thinking. He might ask that she do so but certainly not tell her she must.

Anyway, I feel trapped in a thread and can’t get out. So I will do my best Lone Ranger bit and ride off into the sunset on this one.

To PNC: Thanks for your apology for what you termed inappropriate language. I accept it, truly did not find it bothersome and hope, in return, that I have not abused you personally either. We just seem to have different views. Mine, I can assure you and the other readers, are based on a long and varied experience with such matters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ive never said this about any of your stories man but this guy is a wimp. And you seriously cant compare kids in a war torn country with a product of group sex. God i hate this shitty story....

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Thebaby is his

Don't fret or over read - he is unlikely to father children it ain't impossible.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Finally

His inner wimp shines through. Like we didn't see that coming.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

The last line changes everything. If by a miracle he's the father, alls well that ends well. If he's not, kick that cunt to the fucking curb. Last chapter. We'll see how this ends...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm sorry

You're a good writer and I've enjoyed many of your stories. But this guy is an idiot. I simply can't continue to read this story. He's just too stupid for words. I'll move on to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a wimp

What a fucking pussy. Why does he have to prove anything to anybody, especially her parents. Fuck 'em!

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

it's really a shame that some of the cold hearted commenters couldn't have endured being raised by a single parent, let alone realize what love really is. she was divorced, and seeing someone while he was away and divorced. the first thing they say is wimp. is this what people call mature wisdom?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A terrible chapter

No, he wasn't an asshole. Neither was his wife. They both made choices. Why couldn't this choices be respectable.

Aadam, the child in the 'Stan was an ORPHAN when he was "adopted," which is in no way similar.

And as for the comment about how terrible it is to be a child of a single parent, that too was the choice of TWO people, not one. It''s no more his fault than it is hers for not giving the child up for adoption.

Stop with the misandry already

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Loved it

he finally grew up. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No Shawn, its much bigger than that. I'm pregnant!

I wonder which random guy is the father of this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
plot holes

stupid and more stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think I'm on live streaming

...... the fucking Hallmark Channel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

thos is the worst ch so far and i cant read the next one that middle eastern man chose to take that 7 yearold in the wife sorry ex wife chose not even to think that her baby could be marios and when she found out it was she kept it? hahahaha so no the exhusband didnt want the kid did want her to check it but the exwife disnt want to hear it and then fucking kept it? 2 day old baby vs husband????? FUCK the baby. you can ALWAYS have another its not like she had complications.....also this 2nd half is for chapter 2 when she chooses the baby wow that just shows that she is an idiot o dont give me that bond bullshit im a mother and i would have given it away if it wasnt my husbands. a1 day old human vs the long of your life ie hisband not a tough choice we have over 6 BILLION humans we can do without one baby. p.s. i hope its retarded

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Heart warming

Really nice story. Makes one tear up and choke up. Great Job. I loved it.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 4 years ago
This was bullshit

These were two young people that made an incredibly dumb mistake and paid the price. Shawn wanted the swap, she went with it. They are both responsible. She stated a chapter ago she couldn't give up her flesh and blood but expected him to be ok with raising someone that isn't his flesh and blood. I call bullshit on the magical change of heart even with his time overseas. This should have been them going their separate ways as tough as it would be. He could even still help her if he wanted, but they should have both moved on. They are both under 25 and would have found someone else eventually.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Damn good story

Only comment - ANY marriage where the wife makes the kid/kids first priority ahead of her husband is a sad marriage headed for trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well...

as is the case with some other potentially excellent LW stories, despite the strong plot and tight, well executed beginning, the story starts to devolve into schmaltz. It's still not bad, but I wonder if the author has the slightest idea, for example, what age appropriate behavior is for a 14 month old? This could have been so much better.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 4 years ago

@Schwanze1... we can only hope you are never a parent. Any adult that does not prioritize the children as #1 is a disgrace as a human being.

@DG Hear, enjoyed it. You created fallible characters that were plausible. The story was enjoyable as a story set out to entertain us. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"I knew it was Gina."

Amazing deductive powers.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
No

I think everyone was being too hard on him even himself in the end...you can't just jump in raising another mans child even if it's partly your fault...they kept asking what he'll do like they care about how he felt but they didn't give a shit

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

SAD... Poor sucker went FULL CUCK!!!! Now she's pregnant with another bastard for him to pay for...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Awfully convenient, the guy who couldn't get his wife pregnant when he fucked her MANY times more than Mario, suddenly he gets her pregnant after relatively few fucks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You sure know how to create and extend the suspense!

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars isn't even close when rating this series. That's why you're a master...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"She never cheated on me and I threw it all away over my pride." Bullshit. The situation was far more complicated than that, and the situation with the Iraqi boy wasn't analogous in any material way. Instead of dealing with complexity, the feminized mind of this author writes another groveling, sniveling husband (ex). W saying that she regards him as of secondary importance makes the unmerited groveling all the more offensive. Shawn in this part becomes just a weak, needy sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not one of you better works, chapter 2 didn't really add anything to the story as it was basically a flashback from Julie's perspective. The dialog was dry and not engaging., the emotion content felt almost non existent and the overall story felt rushed.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

What “anon she never” said.

Don’t have a problem them keeping her since it was his fuck up too. I do have a problem with her saying her child would be most important in her life. At that point, “Thank you for your honesty. Wish you the best. Adios.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

But is it really his? Or one of the various guys she was dating before he came back home?

Really liken this story, but some of it seems like it's missing something...like her telling him about her past abortion being why she couldn't give up Gina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the story.ended for me when she said her child was always going to be number 1 - who wants to be second in a marraige? Right, no one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Exactly what @Schwanze1 said.

Why cant she have two number 1 people in her life? What husband wants to be told he's always second? She constantly rubs the child in his face and lets him know he isn't important. Then he has to abandon his dignity and beg for her back.

Cool story tho

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

I just don’t understand why all us men cannot just realize what selfish assholes we are and let women have babies by whoever they want. Maybe it’s not ours, but we can still pay for it, can’t we, fellow assholes? It’s both their faults btw, not just his. This is some heavy Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I do agree with highbrow ,i know you have to write a compelling story that everyone believes is a happy ending but I do not see reconciliation at all in the cards. Yes the husband is retarted to but I just don’t think theirs anyway for him to trust her after that. wife swaps in general sit on the extremes of the feminist or the gross male trying to hit extra pussy. I don’t see normal people doing it or going swingers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES