A Sweet Awakening

Story Info
A little morning play with you.
1.7k words
4.27
28.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cinful
cinful
12 Followers

I’m drifting on clouds.

Your hand in my hair, your other hand tickling the skin between my thighs, rubbing the familiar juices you find there into the soft skin of my shaved pussy.

I push my belly deeper into the mattress. I don’t want to wake up from this heavenly dream.

A sharp tug on the back of my scalp brings me to instant consciousness. And heightened arousal.

It’s no dream.

I’m flat on my belly in your big wonderful bed and you are kneeling above me, tugging my hair, your fingers playing between my thighs.

“So wet this morning, my pet,” you inform me, leaning down to drop a few kisses along my spine.

I try to nod, but your hand in my hair holds my head tight.

The shivers that run through me are so delicious, traveling from my scalp down my spine and centering in the vee between my legs…as if your hands were not enough stimulation, already.

“Were you dreaming, pet? Is that why you’re so wet?”

I try again to nod, and hear you chuckle.

“Yes Master, “ I say, knowing you want to hear my voice, sleepy and rough, breathless with arousal.

“And what were you dreaming of?” you ask, pushing me further, your hand making a deliberate tug on my clit.

I let out a small moan, then manage to answer.

“You, Master!”

It’s true. And I’m glad you make me tell you. I’m glad you don’t let me hide.

“And was I playing with your sweet ass in this dream, my pet?” You prod me, probably knowing you are wrong but wanting to make me describe it to you.

“No, Master,” I answer truthfully.

No, my pet?” You pause, squeezing one lip of my pussy…hard.

I feel an instant desire to race towards an orgasm, right there, but I know that isn’t going to happen.

After all, you aren’t finished playing with me yet.

“No,” I repeat, confirming what you already know.

Your finger slips inside my warm wet pussy and holds still. I know you can send me over the top easily and quickly. If you want to.

I try to please you, to give you what you want hoping you’ll reward me.

“You were playing with my pussy,” I tell you.

“Yes, I was, my pet,” you agree, moving your whole hand to cup my mound as your finger searches for that sweet spot you find so easily.

I let out a small sound, and you know you’ve hit it. Your hand stills.

I hate this part and I love this part. You bring me to the edge so quickly, and keep me there. As long as you want to.

No one’s ever done this to me. Ever handled me so well, so lovingly. With such wicked delight.

Another sound escapes me. A gasp, or a moan. I can’t hold it back and don’t want to. You earn these helpless sounds I make. They’re yours.

“Good girl,” you say, encouraging me. Letting me know that you know what you’re doing to me, that you enjoy driving me this way.

Your hand tugs my hair again, then slides down my back, your other hand clamps firmly over my mound and stills. Not letting me push for the orgasm I can feel just out of reach.

So close already and I’ve barely opened my eyes to the day.

This is just one of the reasons I’m here with you. You make me so greedy.

Smack!

Your hand comes down on my ass, and I rock with the blow. Which only serves to drive me into your cupped hand.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Each blow rocks me deeper and harder against your caress and I know I’m making those defenseless sounds I make when it’s all so wonderful and I’m just moments away from lift off.

You stop suddenly. Your hand firm on my ass, allowing no movement of my defiant hips.

I let out a soft cry…a whine. I know my face must be a mask of frustration. But how can I stand it when it’s so close, so good?

I hear you asking me what I want, and I toss my head, unable to answer.

Your hand slides free and both your hands settle on my hips.

I let out a frustrated groan. But deep down there is another emotion. One that is new to me but growing each time we’re together.

Trust.

I know you’ll take me on that ride. When you decide it will be the most enjoyable for both of us. I know you won’t fail to bring me pleasure.

You haven’t failed me yet.

I’m such a lucky subbie.

“On your back.” I hear you say, roughly. A demand, and sighing, I obey.

My body is still alive with sensation and every movement fells slow, as if I am underwater.

You run your warm hands over my breasts. Tug at the nipples that are always eager to show off for you.

“Think these naughty girls need clamps, my pet?” you ask.

I giggle and answer yes, a shiver going through me as you reach for them.

I close my eyes, obeying the inner urge to spread my legs further apart.

It’s just too tempting.

So, while your back is turned I slide a hand between my thighs, testing the swollen flesh that feels somewhat neglected now.

“I see that we’re going to have to restrain you,” you scold me, when you turn and catch my guilty gesture.

I giggle again. It hadn’t been my intention but now that you say it, it’s exactly what I want.

You drop the cold metal clamps onto my stomach, making it quiver then make short work of fastening wrists and ankles into ready cuffs.

I close my eyes and let out a sigh, sinking into that place I go when I become helpless to do anything but feel what you do to me. To submit to what you do to me.

Through the growing fog I feel your hands knead the heavy flesh of my breasts, tugging nipples so the clamps will go on easily. I feel the wetness of your mouth replace your fingers…

Damn, I love that!

You let my nipples slip out of your hot soft mouth and drop a kiss on my lips.

I can’t wrap my arms around you to pull you closer, so I have to focus on the softness, the sweetness of your kiss.

You move away and in just seconds I feel the cold bite of those nasty wonderful clamps.

My whole body shudders. My pussy clenches empty space, as though the clamps had been placed directly there.

I hear the soft sounds escaping me again, feel my hips roll. I keep my eyes tightly shut, sinking into the sensations.

Your hand descends on my hungry pussy.

“I see, my pet, that sweet little pussy of mine wants some too.”

I let out a strangled ‘yes’. Please. There’s nothing I want more right now than the pinch and tug of clothespins on that wet shameless flesh.

You slap the swollen flesh a few times as you reach for clothespins with the other.

Oh, hurry!

One by one the nasty little things bite into me, each one sending electric currents straight to my clit. I lose count. 6, 8, 10? It doesn’t matter because I am heading straight for one of those orgasms I can’t hold back.

Your hand comes down amid the little wooden devils and ruffles them.

Sweet torture.

You keep them in motion, keep them doing their wonderful work of turning me into a screaming animal.

I hear your voice, telling me to come…and I let go.

Waves of unbearable pleasure wash over me as I thrash beneath the relentless of your hand and the clothespins.

It seems to go on and on, and you don’t let up, prolonging the sensations until I can’t stand it anymore and begin to giggle, tossing my head in agitation.

“Good, my pet.” I hear you say, as I take a deep breath. Preparing for the hard part. The removal.

Each one burns as it lets go, but your voice soothes me and encourages me. Praising me as I take deep breathes, as one by one, they are gone.

My nipples are hurting now and you move quickly to rid me of the clamps that moments ago felt so wonderful, and now just seem to hurt.

I open my eyes and smile at you, expecting those sweet kisses you so often give me after I take the journey you so lovingly plan for me.

You don’t disappoint.

I want you inside of me now. I want to know that you’ll take some pleasure too, after giving it so beautifully.

As if you read my mind you slide down my body and undo the ankle restraints, freeing my legs. I caress you with my thighs as you slide back up, letting you know that more than anything I want you between them. Telling you without words that I hope you’ll take me, use me like a toy for your own satisfaction.

You move into place, with soft kisses, and gentle tugs of my hair. I keep my eyes on yours as you move away just enough to get yourself in place and push into me.

I love when you come into me and we’re connected.

I struggle against the wrist restraints but I’m glad you leave them on. Without the distraction of where to put my hands all I can focus on is that place inside of me, where you are. All I can do is try to tighten around you in a little caress.

All I can do is feel.

I love the pounding of your big warm body, the soft sounds you make. I love that I can feel you when you finally come.

Love knowing you find pleasure buried inside me.

I want to stay locked like this forever. But I know there’ll be more. I know there’ll be other times. Each a little different, each wonderful.

I wrap my arms around you when you release them and hold on.

If there’s any better way to wake up I can’t even imagine it.

Thank you.

Again.

August 2001

cinful
cinful
12 Followers