A Transforming Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sailed like that for a couple off hours, Clare gave me some lessons on what all the lines did and we all had a great time. We were hit by a huge gust at one point that knocked us all over with the force it rocked the boat, and the decision was made to cut the speed and relax.

Veronique went below to make lunch and we retired to sit in the cockpit again. We were soaked from the spray, and so I took off my lifejacket and t-shirt and sat in my shorts with the sun on my back.

Clare finished tying up some ropes, and came back to sit with us. She too slipped off her life jacket and then, looking Pascal straight in the eyes, lifted the camisole top over her head. I for one couldn't help but look down to her breasts momentarily raised as her arms were lifted over her head. Pascal somehow managed to keep eye contact with Clare's challenging stare.

'That was great' said Clare 'This is a fantastic yacht, thank you so much for inviting us with you. I love sailing and really pushing it. You sail very well Pascal.'

'Oh I think it is all about teamwork, Veronique and I cant sail it well on own, we really need some crew who know what they are doing.'

Clare slipped her soaked shorts off and put them on her wet camisole. She was just wearing a pair of wet white knickers that were clinging to her and semi transparent. I could clearly see her pubes through the front. 'I should have put my bikini on first.' She observed as she took her bikini bottoms out of the bag on the floor. She sat down next to me, facing Pascal and said

'So how often do you go sailing?'. He turned to answer her just as she slipped off her knickers and lifted her leg up to pull them off her foot. Once again he maintained perfect eye contact as he replied. 'Perhaps once a month, a good friend owns it but they are in New York this year so we get it more often now.

Clare dropped her soaked knickers to the floor and sat naked next to me, then lifted her foot back up, and slid the bikini up her leg, as she did so she must have given Pascal a full view of her open pussy. There was no doubt in my mind that she was playing with him following her earlier conversation. As she looked down to pull it up I finally saw his eyes wander down over her naked breasts and pussy before she finally pulled them up.

We were approaching the island by this time having made much better time than expected what with running at race speed all morning. We took down sails and anchored outside the bay. We would stay here overnight and then make the trip to the beach tomorrow morning.

Veronique came up from the cabin with a tray of baguettes and drinks. She had put on her bikini too, although she had decided that perhaps a top was in order. She looked over at Clare who was by now laying back her breasts in the sun, bathing herself in it by my side.

'Oh I see you have been showing off to my husband again.' She observed with a smile. 'Well, I see the way it will be.'

We all tucked into the food, and a couple of bottles of wine slipped down pretty easily too. Clare and Veronique both imbibed generously were pretty raucous by the time we had polished off some patisserie.

'If you could have any man Clare, which one would you fuck?' Veronique inquired. 'After William obviously' she joked.

'Well how about Robert Redford' Clare replied.

'About the age he was in Butch Cassidy. I think he would give excellent sex, very gentle and considerate'.

'I would take Sean Connery at 40, Bond age. I don't think he would be a considerate lover, but I think he would have passion,' Veronique responded.

'What is more important?' Clare continued 'you prefer passion to technique; I like a man that is willing to suck my clit. No suck, no orgasm. William is very expert at it, I have him well trained.'

'Clare you are drunk again!' I exclaimed. 'Stop it.'

Veronique ignored me. 'Hmmm, Pascal is not so keen on that. But I make myself cum with my hand while we fuck. That is fine by me, I think it is better to do it yourself there are some things you cannot trust a man with, an orgasm is one of them. 'Oh I know what you mean' Clare was off again, I hoped there wasn't too much more to be told. 'It is nice to cum with your hand when he is fucking you, but before and after I like him to suck me to orgasm. '

'You have three orgasms!' Veronique looked surprised.

'Sure normally three, one before I let him in my pussy, so I am wet for him, then one when we cum together then one after when he has gone soft again and is good for nothing else.' They laughed together. Pascal and I rolled our eyes, amused to see the girls comparing notes.

'Hmm maybe I should get him to suck me more, there might something in it.' Veronique thought allowed.

'I normally only cum once, just when he does. But you are right it would be nice again after. William do you really suck Clare's pussy again after you have cum in her? Both the men I have fucked didn't like sucking a cunt full of cum. You don't mind.,'

I was taken aback by having to answer detailed questions about my sexual preferences. 'Oh. Well no, I don't really mind. I mean Clare really likes it so I just like to keep her happy. I mean it isn't really unpleasant or anything, just a bit, well goopy.' They laughed. Clare and Veronique had both emptied their glasses and Veronique refilled then both.

'Actually I sometimes make him lick his cum out of my pussy. That turns me on too.' Clare chipped in helpfully.

'Oh my god, that turns me on.' said Veronique.

'I know I have an idea.' announced Veronique.

'Clare, I want you to come and watch Pascal and me make love. Then I will come and watch you. It would not be proper for the men to watch but I think it would be fine for us. We can report back any hints to our husbands.'

'Ooo do you think we should, it is a bit well, you know, oh, kinky.' Clare looked intrigued. I could tell she was tempted.

'Veronique I really don't think this is a good idea, we are friends it will be weird, besides I don't know if I like the idea of you watching.'

'Oh come on William, you forget I have seen you fuck Clare already. It is a beautiful thing. ' Veronique replied.

'Oh lets give it a go.' replied Clair, obviously excited by the idea.

'But why cant we both watch?' I asked, and Pascal nodded too.

'Oh no, I couldn't make love with you there, only Clare. I wouldn't like how you study my body. Women watch in a different way, they look from a romantic point of view. ' Veronique insisted.

'Well ok.' I eventually agreed. 'But one rule. The women can watch, but they absolutely cannot touch or be touched, clear.'

'Absolutely.' Veronique stood up and dragged Pascal up too, pulling him down into the cabin. Clare stood up and followed them down, still wearing just her bikini bottoms, her breasts bobbing slightly as she went down the steps. She closed the hatch behind her to emphasise that I wasn't invited in.

I sat back into the seat, I was hugely aroused to think that Clare was sitting in a small cabin, in just a tiny bikini bottom, watching this very good looking couple prepare to make love in front of her. I was however very nervous that shortly I was going to have to make love with Clare with Veronique watching. I wondered whether I would even be able to become erect with her there.

I looked out across the bay at the beach. Even more terrifying, tomorrow they were expecting me to strip naked and go out onto the beach where I could see hundreds of people.

Eventually I heard Veronique screaming out, I presume as she finally made herself cum as Pascal fucked her. I felt my stomach turn with nerves; my erection was definitely waning as the nerves kicked in. There was a continued wait however; I wondered what they were up to. I hoped that Clare hadn't decided to get involved as i knew I would feel horribly betrayed if she screwed around with them.

I heard Veronique scream out again and wondered whether she had persuaded Pascal to suck her clit. Shortly the door opened and Pascal came out, red faced and sweaty. He smiled weakly at me then dived off into the sea in his shorts. Veronique came up, took me by the hand and led me down into the cabin. She was nude and I could see cum running down her leg a little, the sperm on her ass too. She had the rosy glow of a woman post orgasm.

I went down into our cabin; the bed in the other cabin was disturbed with their lovemaking. Clare came in from the other cabin and I was relieved to see she was still wearing her bikini bottoms, although there was a dark patch between her legs where she was I presumed very aroused by what she had just watched.

She came over to without speaking and kissed me lightly on the lips, her tongue darted out of her mouth playing on my lips. Behind her I saw Veronique settle down into a chair in the corner. She put one of her hands down between her legs and played gently with her clit. Clare regained my full attention by forcing her tongue deep into my mouth. I could feel her hard nipples pushing into my chest. We kissed for a minute or two, trading tongues as we explored each other's mouth.

Clare pulled away and released the bows on her bikini bottoms, allowing them to fall to the floor. She lay down onto the bed, on her back and opened her legs wide. The lips of her pussy opened up, exposing the inner lips and clit, and she said quietly to me. 'Suck my clit please.' I lay down on my front, between her legs. I took the outer lips of her pussy with my fingers and held them wide apart. I moved my mouth up to her and started to run my tongue up and down over her clit.

'Mmmmm, that's nice' She purred appreciatively. As I licked her I moved my left hand up to her breast and ran my finger around her already hard nipple.

Veronique then moved from her chair to the edge of the bed and I was suddenly forced to realise that she was studying me as I licked and sucked my wife's clit. My cock hardened as I suddenly found the experience of her watching incredibly erotic. Clare was getting close to cumming I could sense so I stopped sucking her clit and pulled back from her, admiring her enlarged inner lips and her clit, begging to be satisfied. Clare held the top of my head pulling it back towards her. I moved my hand down from her breast and slowly put one finger inside her cunt, it was very wet and I could almost feel her desire.

I returned my mouth to her pussy, and resume licking her. I moved my tongue in circles around the clit as I listened to her breathing to see how close she was. As she got closer I would stop for 10 seconds to tease her.

Veronique sat closer, watching me licking Clare with my finger slowly rubbing the inner wall of her cunt. Clare looked up at Veronique, and smiled, obviously enjoying sharing the incredible intimacy.

'Oh god let me cum' she finally exclaimed. I teased her three more times, feeling her tense her body each time as she prepared for orgasm, but I stopped just as she got close. Veronique smiled as she watched Clare's desperation.

'Go on' she said finally, ' you are torturing us both.' Veronique was touching her own clit in time with me licking Clare and I could see the cum around her clit turning white as she rubbed it harder.

I licked Clare with renewed intensity and felt her tense once more before finally erupting in screams of pleasure. She held eye contact with Veronique throughout her orgasm as Veronique continued to finger her engorged clit.

'Fuck me hard' Clare finally demanded. I needn't have worried about my erection. Having Veronique masturbate while watching us was in fact an amazing turn on. She and Clare seemed to have formed a bond that allowed them to share the most intimate of secrets.

I took off my shorts and moved up on top of Clare, her hands grabbed at my hard cock and pulled it towards her wet opening. I resisted slightly trying to tease her one last time. Veronique was studying us intently as I finally entered Clare and she screamed in pleasure once again. I moved back and forth, enjoying the wet silky pleasure as my cock moved in and out of her. She pulled her knees up to her chest to alter the angle I entered her and again, she whimpered with pleasure as I thrust deep into her.

Clare moved one hand down to her clit, and one up to my head. She put her fingers into my mouth as she licked her lips preparing for another orgasm.

'I am close' she announced. 'I'm not' I replied.

'Let me suck you.' She said.

I pulled out of her pussy and lay down next to her. She leant down facing me and put her mouth down to my cock. I could see it was wet, covered in her juices as she took it into her mouth.

Veronique moved around to study exactly how she was sucking me. I watched her for a moment, one of her fingers flicking in and out of her pussy in a different way to the way that Clare touched herself.

I felt my orgasm approaching and told Clare. She moved up and sat over my cock, slowly sliding me back inside her. She moved one hand back to her clit and took her nipple with the other, squeezing it hard.

'I am close again' she moaned.

'Me too' I replied.

She moved faster and faster, leaning forward to rub her breasts on my chest as she did. I could feel her finger rubbing her clit, rubbing onto the top of my cock. We came together as I felt this enormous explosion of pleasure. I felt my cock pumping cum into her cunt. She stopped finally and we lay together, both breathing quickly with satisfaction.

Veronique was still watching intently, I saw her looking down at Clare's pussy as she moved forwards towards me.

'Now suck me once more.' Clare moved her pussy over my face and then laid back over my body and legs. I could taste my cum all around her lips as I resumed my lick and suck movement from earlier. 'Put your tongue in my cunt' she asked.

Veronique moved closer, she was watching how pulled back and moved my tongue down to her cunt once more. I pushed it deep inside her tasting a mouthful of cum. She tensed her vaginal muscles, forcing it down into my mouth and onto my face. Veronique watched as I swallowed the mixture of cum and vaginal juices.

'Now finish me again.' I licked her clit hard and fast. Clare finally came again, pinching her nipples hard as she did so.

Veronique came shortly afterwards, one hand rubbing her clit, the other fingering her pussy, still dripping with Pascal's cum.

We laid back and lied together.

'Thank you so much' says Veronique, turning from the cabin and leaving us.

I lied back, feeling Clare naked next to me, truly content. It felt natural to let Veronique watch and I am sure Clare will be happy she agreed to it too.

12