All Comments on 'A Transforming Trip Ch. 06'

by happy_bloke

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Man two people still want just each other an tease

I love a good exhibitionist story but this is show it all and tease. Great romance and sex. Can they really be happy with just each other? Can a special love held for just each other be enough for both or one of them? How much of the exhilarating feelings they are experiencing now turn into a let down when they get back to their once normal life? Will they now need more and more adventure and excitement to feel content? Will this just be a magnificent memory they will relive and beam about forever?

Thank you for the story and writing

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What about exhibitionism/mature?

What about combining it with Claire exposing herself to some young French lad, giving him a thrill, showing him a naked woman for the first time in his life? Veronique could maybe join in to make his day.

norcal62norcal62over 6 years ago
Wimpy little boy.

Afraid to be naked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhappy_bloke@happy_bloke
Regular guy from the UK, I come here to broaden the fantasies that I enjoy, and to meet others that are similarly into explore erotic fantasies. I have written some stories here and always love to hear other peoples views on them. Enjoy both chat and rp, not into family at a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES