A Trip In The Bush Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered, in case there was someone there to hear, "Master, there isn't really anyone out there, is there? Please Master, tell me you are kidding. You are kidding, there is too much at risk if there really were someone, a vanilla watching all this." I started to relax somewhat as I tried to rationalize it out loud.

He did nothing to help put me at ease, only chuckled as he rose and moved away from my head. Perhaps it was a kinky group of outdoorsmen. Perhaps he was making it all up to put me on edge. I don't recall hearing any movement on the lake. My mind raced trying to remember if I had heard any sounds. Usually we can hear the oars in the water as well as their voices as they come by the cottage. Then again, I was rather occupied with other more important matters.

With all these thoughts possessing my mind I was caught off guard when the paddle came down hard on my right buttocks. Again it came down, in the exact same place then shifting swiftly to the left for two hard wallops. I was no longer worried about the canoeist or the braid and hook for that matter. He changed the direction as well as the intensity to tapping percussively from beneath in an underhand motion. Although it was not as harsh as the hard blows, after several taps it began to be as intense causing tears to once again well up and spill over. I bit my lower lip to swallow back the cries that so desperately wanted freedom.

He continued the swift blows to my seat when just as swiftly he changed to his cane. Marking a few good stripes across the cheeks he then gave relief to my ass and moved up to my upper back and began to tenderize my muscles up there. Again, rather than hard strokes, he took the more rapid percussive strokes. He changed his toy of choice again, and I slowly slipped into my subbie happy land. A feeling of being there, but rather a step back. I might add and enjoying every minute of it. I'm sure he must have used quite a variety of his tools. Paddles, canes, floggers and belts, at this stage of the play, he used mostly percussive toys bringing my tender skin to a glowing ember. While not completely aware of the how to, tomorrow I would definitely feel the after effects.

My reawakening to the real world was when he started using those dreaded wartenburg wheels. They snapped me back quicker from sub space than cold water would. And he has two of them that he works with such finesse as though he were an artist, the wheels his brushes and I his canvas. The only difference, this canvas wanted to jump out of her skin. I do not like those wheels, not in the least. He on the other hand loved the delicious torture they imposed and how they made me dance. Even when the movements were so minimal.

Sometime in my slip into sub space, Master had also removed the hook and braid in my hair as well as unchained my collar. I began to tremble and shiver, it was now quite cool out. Master had a blanket at the ready and threw it over me. With a knife he swiftly cut through the ropes freeing me from the chairs. In one motion he had me up in his arms swaddled in the blanket. He sat back in one of the chairs and gently kissed my forehead, cheek and lips. He pulled the blindfold off and slowly I opened my eyes to adjust to the light. The sun was now setting and quickly the temperature was dropping.

We sat there together, cuddled up in the safety of my Masters arms nuzzling his neck watching the light slowly disappear and the beauty of the majestic night sky. Not a word was spoken, there was no need, it was natures turn to speak to us, and it did. The warmth of my Master and of course the blanket calmed my shivers. I didn't feel much of anything else, although I knew in the morning sitting might be a bit more difficult.

I kissed him gently on his neck, flicking my tongue every now and again, and worked my way up to his ear, then along his jaw to his mouth. "Thank you Master, for having me as your slave, for using me for your pleasure, for taking care of me and protecting me. Thank you Master." My lips found his again. He rose and carried me into the cottage and into the bedroom. I looked into his eyes, and saw that flicker. The evening was just beginning.

12