A Trip to Hong Kong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was actually quite dim in the room I was lying in. The curtains were drawn, and the only light was coming from a pair of table lamps with soft yellow bulbs in the corners opposite me. The walls were a pale pink, and a single piece of art showing flowers hung on the far wall. I moved my hand to my throat to see if I could feel anything on the outside -- even though I knew there wouldn't be.

My chest moved weirdly, and I felt something shift. I froze. Then I looked down at my chest, and I saw two large round mounds under the gown I was wearing. What the hell? I moved my hands to my chest and felt. Yes, they were connected, I could feel the pressure, heat, and tingle as my hands touched me. Boobs? From the feel of it, big boobs at that. It was definitely something bigger than swelling or any glandular problem I had ever heard of. I lifted the front of the gown and looked at my chest. It was definitely boobs -- and big ones.

I heard the door open, and I looked up. Lily was there, holding a large plastic cup with a straw, "Hello Sāobī," she handed me the cup -- which I took, remembering the huge thirst and soreness in my throat.

I tried to thank her, but couldn't speak properly, my voice was weak and sounded high. I took a drink from the straw. It was some kind of fruit juice, sweet and cold. It tasted great, and washed the dryness from my mouth. It also soothed my throat on the way down. "Thanks," I said after taking a few long swallows. The voice that came from my mouth was totally wrong. It was higher than my voice, and the pitch was different as well. My eyes must have bugged out of my head.

"Oh, Sāobī," Lily sat down on the edge of the hospital bed, "So much has changed." She smiled at me, "You may have noticed your nǎinǎi?"

I looked at her puzzled.

She considered for a second, "Your boobs?"

I realized I was having trouble keeping track of things, and distractions were changing my focus. However, I had noticed the nǎinǎi -- or breasts. "Why do I have breasts?" I asked. My voice took me by surprise again. What was wrong with my voice? Now that I heard it again, it sounded like a little girl's voice. "Any what is wrong with my voice?" I was almost panicking -- what was going on?"

Lily took the cup from me, and made a placating gesture, "Calm down Sāobī, I will explain everything." She reached out to the side table and opened its drawer as she put the cup down. From there she pulled out an accordion file folder, which she opened. "First," she pulled out a piece of paper, "You were given thirty-eight 'D' nǎinǎi -- breasts." She pulled another paper, "Second, our doctor also performed a vocal adjustment -- which is why you sound so cute now." She put those two pages aside, and took out what looked like a car remote, "Third, we also installed a pacifier in your jībā -- your cock."

"What the hell?" I tried to rise, the list of things she said they did were making me angry - why had they done this?

Lily pressed a button on the little remote, and my whole groin exploded into pain, stealing my breath away. It felt like a hot knife was jabbed directly through my cock and balls. I collapsed, trying to cup the area against the pain. She released the button, and the pain vanished, although, as I caught my breath, I could still feel the after affect and a vague redness around my vision.

"Now, Sāobī," she said, harshness in her voice, "You will listen." I moaned.

"Good," she said, "you listen, or I will press this button again. You will not say anything until I am done."

I starred at her mutely. The pain was gone, but I didn't want a repeat of it, and her finger was resting on the button.

"From now on," she began, "David is no more. You are now Tami. Everyone will call you Tami. You will call yourself Tami." She looked at me. "Say your name."

I looked at her, she wanted me to change my name? She clicked the button for the briefest second, but pain once again stole my breath. "Say your name," she ordered.

Pulling some air into my lungs, I breathed out, "Tami."

"Good girl," she smiled at me. Girl? Why was she referring to me as a girl? "Now, Tami," she took out a picture from the folder and held it up. It was of a Chinese girl, but she had been badly beaten, and it looked like there was a bullet hole in her head. It was horrible, and I felt like I was going to throw up the juice. "This was Mi -- she was not a good girl." She put the horrible picture away, and pulled out a plastic baggie that held a gun. I don't know anything about guns, but this one looked black and blocky, "She was also killed by this gun. This gun has David's fingerprints on it." She put the gun back into the folder. "As long as Tami is a good girl, the authorities will not find the gun." She held up a warning finger, "But, if Tami is not a good girl, we will turn the gun over to the police, and you will go to jail for the murder of Mi. Hong Kong jails are not like American jails -- they are much more brutal. Also, the legal system is not what it is in America. With this gun, and an eye witness, you will be convicted and go to jail for the rest of your life."

I couldn't believe what she was saying. Was she blackmailing me? Why was she doing all of this?

Lily continued, "We took all of the things from your room -- including your passport and wallet. We've drained your accounts, and shredded all of your identification. The money we took from you will go against the cost of your procedures and upkeep. New money you earn will go against your tab. When you have paid off the bill, you are free to go if you want."

Was she telling me I was an indentured servant of some kind now?

"Now, Tami," she said gently, "I know it is a lot. Let me show you the rest." She put the accordion file back together and placed it down past the foot of the bed. I had an almost overwhelming able urge to jump her and take the remote, but found that my body was much weaker than I expected.

She looked at me, "I know that look," she held up the remote. "This is not the only remote. This is one of many. All of the staff here have one. You take this one, and a guard will activate one not in this room. He will see you through that camera," She pointed to a dome in the corner ceiling that I had noticed but ignored. "Doing something like that would make you a bad girl. Good girls get rewards, bad girl's get punished."

Lily went back to the side table and took out a hand mirror, which she held out to me. I gingerly took it from her. "We also did some plastic surgery on your face."

I looked into the mirror, and the face looking back at me wasn't mine. I could see where my face used to be, and could see where they had made the changed, but overall I was not really recognizable. The overall effect made me look extremely feminine. If I hadn't known that I was looking at myself, I would have assumed it was some woman. However, when I blinked, she blinked; when I moved my mouth, she moved hers.

"Now," Lily took back the mirror, "We need you to get out of that bed. You've been recovering for nearly a month."

I was stunned. A month? I'd been out for a month?

She offered me a hand, "Come now, Tami, time to stand up." She held the remote in the other hand, showing me quite clearly what would happen if I didn't obey her.

I nodded, not speaking, as I didn't want to hear the little girl's voice come out of my mouth -- especially since I could now picture the face saying it. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, and put my feet on the floor. It was cool, but not cold, and felt a little nice. I took Lily's hand, even though my first inclination was to punch her in the face for all of this. I stood. I was very shaky, and the way my boobs bounced and giggled as I stood completely changed my center of gravity. I almost went down in a heap on the floor. I stood for a few seconds, clutching Lily's hand as a life line as I found my balance.

"Good girl," Lily cooed, "good girl!"

I released her hand and glared at her. If I had daggers in my mind, they would have been shooting out my eyes at her.

She laughed, actual musical tinkling laughter. "Oh Sāobī," she laughed, "That look you're giving me is priceless!"

The door opened again, and an Asian man wearing a doctor's coat walked in. He said something to Lily in Chinese, and looked at me expectantly.

I looked between them, completely not understanding. Lily translated for me, "This is Dr. Wu," she told me, "He is following up on your care. He wants to do an examination."

"Examination?" I asked.

"Yes," Lily nodded, "Please take off your gown so he can begin."

"I'm not," I began, but Lily held up the remote, an eye raised. I swallowed. If she turned that on now, I would be on the floor. So, instead I found myself reaching around and pulling on the ties at the side of the gown. It opened and I took it off. I was now standing, naked, in front of not only Lily, but this Dr. Wu as well.

He looked me over, then shined a pen light in either eye, and said something to Lily. She told me, "He wants you to speak so he can hear your voice. Please tell him 'Hello, I am Tami'."

I frowned at her and she waggled the remote. So, I turned to Dr. Wu, "Hello, I am Tami."

He smiled at me, and nodded, then turned to Lily and said something else. She nodded and answered him. He was apparently satisfied, as he turned away from me, and went to the door. He nodded to my and in very accent laden English said, "See you later, Tami."

I reached for my gown, but Lily snatched it up first, "Not yet. Come see yourself in the mirror."

She walked to the door, and I saw a full length mirror there, I hadn't really been paying attention before. I cautiously followed her and peered into the glass.

I had lost weight that much was immediately obvious. I had never been overweight, now I was positively slender. My waist pinched and emphasized my hips -- which I swear were bigger than they had been. Also, I saw that the fatty deposits, such as they were, had moved. My butt looked plumper. Overall, I would never have recognized myself with the shaggy hair, the big tits, and the other physical changes. I looked more like a bedraggled and half-starved woman than anything else. The only give away was the limp penis hanging between my legs.

"You've been given high amounts of estrogen and HGH," Lily told me, "It is changing your body shape to be that of a woman."

Estrogen? HGH? I wondered again what they were doing to me. I had to ask. "Lily, why are you doing this?"

She smiled, "American's come to Hong Kong to rì -- to fuck -- Chinese girls. However, many of these men want to fuck American girls as well -- and there is a very high priced marked for zhōngxìngrén." I must have looked confused because she translated, "I think the word in America is transsexual."

It hit me like a ton of bricks. She was telling me that I had been transformed this way to be a sex slave? "Are you telling me I am a sex slave?"

She laughed again, "It took you a long time to figure that out, Sāobī."

"Why?" I asked her. I meant why me. Why had she done this to me?

She seemed to understand, "When I met you, you had the right build. I knew you would make a good girl." She shrugged, "I have my own debt to pay off, and bringing you in goes a long way. As my Sāobī, I get a portion of your earnings against my own debt."

It suddenly occurred to me that the word she had been using for me -- Sāobī -- probably meant something else than she had originally told me. I doubted that it meant 'nice man'. "Lily," I asked, "What does Sāobī really mean?"

She giggled again, "It translates in English to 'dirty cunt'."

I was shocked, "Why do you call me that?"

"When I decided to bring you here, it was my joke on you. If you had known Chinese, you would have known what I was calling you. You didn't. Also, as a zhōngxìngrén, the only cunt you have is your pìyǎn," she slapped my ass, "and that is a dirty opening."

I needed to sit, both from the fatigue I felt, plus a light headed sensation coming from the fact that I couldn't believe all of the things she was telling me. I stumbled back to the bed and sat down.

She sat down next to me. "It is a lot, Tami," she said, "But you will be good at it. We will train you."

"Train me?"

"Yes," she wrapped an arm around me, "We will teach you to walk, dress, and talk like a good girl. We will also train you to want, love, and need to have men -- real men -- shove their cocks into your mouth and pìyǎn. You will crave their attention, their orgasms, and their taste."

I didn't know what to feel, but it was overwhelming me, and I felt a tear trickled down the corner of my face, "Please let me go."

"Oh, Tami," she kissed my cheek, "I cannot. You will learn to love it, I promise."

There was knock at the door, and a big, burly Asian guy opened the door and walked in. He was at least six two and built like a wall. His long hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and he had a scar on one cheek as well as a couple days' worth of stubble on his chin, "tā shì hěn hǎo ma?"

Lily sighed, "This is Tāo. You will do as he says."

I looked at Tāo, "I can't understand him."

Tāo motioned to the floor in front of him.

"What does he want?" I asked Lily.

"He wants a blowjob," Lily told me, "From you."

I recoiled, "No, no way!"

"You better do it," Lily warned me.

"Not a chance," I looked at Tāo defiantly.

He smiled evilly, and pain lanced through me. It continued to lance through me, even after I curled into a ball around my crotch and sobs began to come from my chest unbidden. It was so much pain. Finally, it ebbed away, but I stayed curled around myself, still sobbing from it.

"Xiàn zài jì nǚ," he ordered.

Lily leaned over me, "Tami, you do this, or he will continue to give you pain."

I didn't move. I wasn't going to blow some guy just because. I could take the pain. "No," I moaned.

The pain lanced again, sharp as a knife through me. I screamed out. My world became a haze of red. I was aware I was sobbing, tears flowing down my cheeks, and wordless sounds coming from my mouth. It seemed like the pain was going to go on forever, but it stopped suddenly. It was like a weight had been lifted from me. "Xiàn zài jì nǚ," he ordered again.

Through the tears I looked after at him. He was obviously enjoying this, his eyes were bright and he was leering at me. He wanted me to refuse. He wanted to inflict more pain on me. Still, I wasn't gay, I wasn't going to suck his dick. I tried to brace myself for the pain to come, "No," I whispered.

He pressed the button on the remote in his hand, and my world became pain once again. It didn't matter how much I shrieked or cried, it continued for what seemed like hours. When he stopped, my whole body was covered with sweat. I could feel my hair plastered to my head, and the sheets of the bed were soaked. I hiccupped and tried to breathe through the snot and mucus all of my crying had generated. I couldn't see straight, but I was aware that Lily was still sitting on the bed. I couldn't take any more. I croaked, "Please..."

"You want this to stop, Tami?" Lily whispered in my ear.

"No more," I begged.

"Then you blow him," she told me. "You don't, it will continue. You do, and it stops. Will you blow him?"

I couldn't take more pain. Anything was better than more pain. "Yes," I said softly between tears. I hadn't wanted to give in. I didn't want to do this, but I couldn't continue -- the pain was too much.

Lily helped me back to a sitting position and said something I didn't catch to Tāo. She helped me off the bed, and I practically collapsed onto the floor. She helped ease me down to a kneeling position. Tāo was in front of me, his cock already out. He wasn't that large, maybe seven or so inches. His obvious erection had also pulled the foreskin off of the tip of his cock, leaving the glans exposed. I could smell his sweat already, and it nearly caused me to gag right there. I also realized I had no idea what to do.

"Open your mouth," Lily told me.

I did, and Tāo guided me onto his cock. He pushed deep into my mouth, causing the tip of his cock to bang into the back of my mouth. I gagged, trying to pull back. I wanted his sweaty taste out of my mouth as well. He let me, but only enough to do another thrust. I gagged again, and put my hands against his thighs for leverage. It wasn't enough -- Tāo was so much stronger than I was. He continued to pump against the back of my throat, with me gagging each time. Then he pulled me right up to his groin, so my nose was buried in his public hair, and I felt like I was going to choke on him. My throat and mouth filled with his semen. I gagged again, trying to cough it out of my throat. It spilled out of my mouth and onto the floor. He let go of me, and I started coughing uncontrollably. His sperm was mucousy and slimy, tasting of salt and sugar. I couldn't spit it out fast enough.

I heard him laugh, "hào biǎo zi!"

I didn't look up at him as I heard him zip up his pants and leave the room. I felt disgusting sitting naked on the floor, the back of my throat sore from his cock and from the coughing. His sperm on my chin, my chest, and the floor. It was the most miserable I had ever been in my entire life.

Lily offered me a warm towel, "Come, clean yourself up." When I didn't immediately move, she used the cloth on my chin, "Tāo is an ass," she told me, "he does that to every new girl here. I was hoping he wasn't working today to spare you that, but what is done is done." She wiped my chest as well, and I was only peripherally aware as she brushed the wet cloth across my nipples -- more than was necessary. They tingled slightly when she did it. I wasn't used to nipple play, it was outside of things I was interested in, and they used to be mostly not that sensitive. It seems the boob job had changed that. Despite myself, despite my abject misery, I felt a twinge of stirring in my crotch. Not a full erection, but a something. Lily finished, and grabbed my hand. She pulled me to my feet. "Now then," she said, "Let's go and get some food. I'm hungry."

I looked at her like she had three heads, "I'm a girl now, I'm naked, and a guy just raped me, and you want to go get food?"

She shrugged, "If you're not hungry."

I realized I was famished. "No, I'm starving," I told her.

"Good," she went over to the other side table and pulled out a simple one piece dress. She handed it to me, "Put that on, and let's go."

I starred at the dress in my hand dumbly. What was I supposed to do? How was she so blasé about the whole thing? Still sniffling and wiping my remaining tears away, I slipped the dress over my head. It fell to about mid-calf. It wasn't tight enough to show a package in front, especially the way my boobs held it off me. Lily tossed me a pair of sandals, which I slipped on my feet. Then she led me from the room.

We walked out into the corridor, which looked to be set up as some variety of hospital or something. There were 3 other rooms like mine on the corridor, and a reception desk like area with Tāo sitting behind it. There was one door leading out, and it was obviously locked. As Lily lead us to it, Tāo made some comment, and Lily answered back. There was a buzzing, and she pulled the door open.

We walked through some more corridors, and then into a cafeteria of sorts. We sat down, and a girl came over with tea and some bowls of soup with noodles and beef. It was delicious.

"What happens now?" I asked her after I devoured the food.

"Now," said Lily, "you learn how to be a girl. You learn how to dress and act as a girl. You have to work and pay back what you owe to the Triad."

"How much do I owe?" I asked.

Lily considered, "I think about fifty thousand."

I considered the exchange rate. That was only about $8000.

"I have that much in my bank accounts," I told her.