A Trip to Hong Kong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsto123
tsto123
159 Followers

"No," she said, "You had more than that. They took all of it. The fifty thousand is what you owe on top of what they already took. I told you, they emptied all your accounts and maxed all your credit cards before you became Tami."

"They took everything?" I was horrified. There really was no way out of this for me. I didn't look like David anymore. I had no passport, no money, and apparently if I left I would be hit with a murder rap.

"Here is how it will go," Lily motioned for some more food and drink, "You will train. You will become a good girl. You will work and be paid. A good girl can make five hundred to eight hundred per client."

My mind instantly calculated that at 100 or fewer clients.

She continued, "The Triad gets half for your upkeep - food and expenses. As I am your sponsor, I get half of what is left. You get the rest."

That sunk in for a second. Here I was treating Lily as a friend, as somebody I could trust in this world -- even though she was the one who had done this to me. I should be hating her. To her, I was a meal ticket, a way out of her own mess.

"When you are ready," the girl came back with more tea and some sweet buns, "You let the Mama San know. She will arrange for you."

I ate the sweet roll from my plate, "Where do I live?"

"Oh, you live here. Not in the room you were in, but in nice quarters." She wiped her mouth, "Are you done? I'll take you there."

I nodded, and followed her from the cafeteria. We went down the hall and to an elevator, which she used a key card to activate. We went up two floors. "This is your floor, floor 10. When you are ready, they will give you a key card that will let you go to other floors. If you try to go to a floor you do not have access to, you will be punished."

The doors opened, and it looked like any other hotel hallway. We walked down to room 1021. Lily took out a keycard and handed it to me, "This is your room key."

I slid it into the lock, which turned greed, and I heard the click. I opened the door. The room behind was a nicely furnished hotel room with an enormous flat screen tv on one wall opposite the bed. The thing must have been 80 inches. "You will find clothing in the cabinets. The sizes might not be right, but you can give back what doesn't fit." She turned to go, "You cannot leave this floor, so I would stay in your room. There are guards that come up and down the hallway. Some are nice, others are like Tāo. All of them have remotes to punish you."

I stood inside the room, starring as she left, and the door closed behind me.

Now what?

The tv turned on, and a woman appeared on it. She was a middle-aged Chinese woman. "Tami? Come in front of the television."

Curious, I stepped forward and looked at the screen. Her eyes were watching me, so there was obviously a camera in the room somewhere. "Sit," she said. There was no real place to sit, but on the bed facing the tv. I sat.

"This screen will show your schedule for the day," she told me. "You will follow instructions, or you will be punished. Do you understand?"

I nodded at her, "Yes."

"Good girl, Tami. You may have a few hours to yourself. Do not turn off the tv." The woman vanished. She was replaced by a video of multiple images of girls sucking on cocks. A seductive female voice started saying, "You love cock. You want to suck cock. The only thing that will make you happy is to suck a cock. Feel the cock in your mouth. You want a cock in your mouth." It went on. Also interspersed in the video were flashes of words. I caught 'Be a slut' and 'be a good girl' and 'you want to suck cock'. I'm sure there were more. It was mesmerizing to watch, and I felt my dick getting hard watching these girls suck cock after cock after cock. The words changed, "You want him to cum in your mouth. You love cum. Taste his cum. Swallow his come." On the screen, images of guys shooting loads of cum into the girl's mouths. Some of them swallowed, some did not. The words changed as well, "You love cum" and "you want cum". The video ended, and another one, very similar but with different girls began. I watched again, this time my dick was definitely hard.

At least an hour went by, and I'd seen all of the videos. There were 10 of them, each about six minutes long. Each one with a slightly different female voice. Each one showing girls sucking on dicks and swallowing cum. I'd stopped watching. I'd spent some time figuring out what they had done to me. The boobs felt real. The nipples were super sensitive, and rubbing them sent a tingle straight to my cock. I wondered where all my body hair had gone to. There was none anywhere below the line of my hair. There was no stubble, no chest hair, no public hair, no arm hair, and no leg hair. How was that even possible? I also found the tiny scar below my scrotum where they had obviously inserted their punishment device. I could feel the little hard metal box there.

Maybe another hour passed, with the videos running non-stop. I wasn't aroused by them anymore. It gave me time to sit and think about things though. I was so definitely screwed. How had a simple trip to Hong Kong to have sex with Asian women turned into this? Would any of my friends or family come to my rescue? How would they find me? What would they think when all of my money was gone and all of my cards were maxed out? One of them would figure out something was wrong and investigate.

There was a knock at the door. I got off the bed and went and answered it. A short, pretty, Asian girl in a flower patterned dress was there. "Hi," she said, "I'm Kee Kee. May I come in?"

I stepped out of the way, and she walked in. She went in front of the tv, "qí qí jiào; jiāo tǎ."

She turned to me, "I am here to teach you how to tuck."

I starred at her, "Tuck?"

"Yes," she said, "Girls need to tuck their penis away, to look more feminine."

"I'm sorry," I said, "what?"

Kee Kee sighed, "I'll show you."

She took off her dress in one fluid motion. She wasn't wearing a bra as her little titties couldn't have been more than an 'A'. She was wearing a pair of satin panties, which she hooked her fingers unto, and dropped to the floor and stepped out of. She moved her legs apart, and I could see that Kee Kee wasn't a girl. She had a small little cock. "Until I took off my panties, you thought I was a girl -- yes?"

I looked at her face. She definitely looked like a girl, and I had indeed thought that, "Yes."

"That is because I tuck. Now I will show you." She lay down on the bed and patted beside her. "Lie down."

I lay down beside her.

"Ok, Tami, time to show you how to hide that bulge. Please lie down with your legs bent like this," she lay with her legs bent.

I did so.

"First," said Kee Kee, "place the flat of your hand on one testy." She placed her hand on one of her balls, "and gently lift up and toward your abdomen." I followed her instruction, and I felt it kind of slide into a pocket or cavity there. "Please hold it in there. Do the same on the other side." I lifted and gently pushed that testy as well. "Now, both of those are back in the cavity they were in before they dropped. While holding those in, pull the penis down as far as you can stretch it." I watched her pull her cock, stretching it, "and tuck it back between your cheeks." I followed her instructions, and when that was accomplished, she said, "Now, take the folds of your scrotum, and wrap it around the penis, gathering the loose flesh as you do so." She pulled and folded. "Hold all of that there, and put on a pair of panties. Good tight ones work better." She showed me how she put hers back on, and then stood up. "That will give you a nice flat look."

She walked me through it one more time -- this time she took a pair of panties out of my cabinet of clothing, and had me put them on when I was done.

Kee Kee nodded to the tv, "I'm leaving. Good to meet you Tami." She walked to the door, as she put her dress back on. Then she left.

I sat on the bed, the porn still playing with the overtones of being a good girl, craving cock, obeying cock, wanting to suck cock. I was wondering why all of this wasn't bothering me as much as I felt it should. I should be angry, I should be fighting, so, why wasn't I? The horror of waking up in a hospital with a different face, a pair of tits, and being forced into slavery should -- at the very least -- been enough to send me over an edge of some kind. Yet, as I sat, listening to voices tell me that I wanted to satisfy men, I was somewhat peaceful. I'd been raped after torture only mere hours before, and it bothered me, but it was not crippling me or enraging me. My mind was a bit fuzzy, but I forced myself to think. I was having a hard time thinking when I woke up. Then Lily had given me something to drink, and I'd felt better -- although it was hard to keep myself focused. We had gone to the cafeteria, and I'd had soup and tea. Again, I think I felt fuzzier after I'd eaten. Were they drugging me? The must be. My mood was the result of some combination of drugs. How was I going to fight this?

I'm not sure when, but I fell asleep. When I woke, I was lying on the bed, still wearing the panties that Kee Kee had shown me how to put on. My dick ached and my bladder was full. I shook my head trying to shake away the dreams I'd been having, most of which involved me giving blowjobs. I realized the tv was dim, but a very hypnotic and soothing voice was telling me over and over about being a good girl and sucking cock. In that light, my dreams didn't surprise me.

I got up and went to the bathroom. My head felt clearer that it had in a while. I thought about the people that would miss me. There was my friend, Mark, he would have expected me back from Hong Kong after the two weeks -- heck he had almost come with me. My parents would wonder what happened to me, as would my sister. You couldn't just make somebody disappear like that -- they would push until they had answers. All I had to do was figure out a way to get out and contact them. They would help me with the rest. I was sure, given what I looked like now, that my story would be believable, and an organization like Amnesty International would probably step in as well.

Feeling better, I went back into the bedroom. There was definitely an end to this. My stomach growled, and I was aware that I was really hungry. Well, if they were drugging me, food was the last thing I wanted. It would allow them to continue to administer the drugs. I ignored the feelings went to the window. It had curtains, which I drew back. I looked out at the cityscape of Hong Kong. From here, I could actually see the hotel I had initially checked into. It was night, and the busy streets below were thronged with people and cars going about their business. There was no latch or way to open the window, and besides, I wasn't about to climb down from the 10th story like some freaky Spiderman. I also wasn't going to throw myself down to my death either. After watching a whole civilization of people who could save me if they but knew for a while, I turned back to the room fairly melancholy. I decided to distract myself by going through the cabinet of clothing to see what was in there.

It had bras of various colors, textures, and styles. There was a whole drawer devoted to underwear. Another drawer was stockings, garter belts, and other types of lingerie. There were skirts and dresses of various styles and fabrics -- most of it tending to the slutty, but a few more elegant pieces. There were also various blouses, shirts, and other types of tops. There were even a dozen pairs of shoes -- all of them with at least a 2" heal -- many with 4" or more. There was nothing I would consider even gender neutral in the mix. I was standing in the room naked, however, not having wanted to re-tuck myself or put back on the frilly panties. So, I took the only thing that made any sense -- which was a white cottony bathrobe. It had satin piping, and smelled strongly of roses, but it covered me and fell almost to my knees.

There was nothing else to do, so I went back to the bed and sat down, pulling my knees up and resting my head there. Time passed slowly, and I think I might have dozed off a little bit, so when there was a knock at my door, I practically jumped out of my skin. The knock came again. I got up, and went to the door, and opened it. There was a matronly Caucasian woman there holding a makeup case. She had short brown hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing tasteful clothing in an American style. "I'm Cheryl, and I'm here to teach you about makeup."

I starred at her for a few minutes. Long enough that she raised her eyebrow, "You going to invite me in?"

"Oh," I said, "Sorry -- come in."

How could this woman that looked more like my mom than some member of a Triad gang be doing this? Maybe I could use her to get a message out.

She took her case to the small dressing table, and opened it, revealing a large assortment of powders, glosses, perfumes, and lipsticks. "Come over her," she said, "I want to get through this as fast as possible as I had plans for the evening that were interrupted by you."

I went over, and she told me to sit down. "Ok, we are going to start with how to apply the basics, and move from there. You have great bone structure, and good features without any blemishes, so I would go lighter on the makeup rather than heavier."

She went into a fairly long explanation of each thing, and showed me in general terms how to apply it. In all, I would say she was a lousy teacher, but as I really didn't want to learn how to apply makeup at all -- it just pretended to follow along. She applied a hint of blush, showed me mascara, and eye shadow.

"The first thing," she told me, "that guys notice after your tits is your lips, then your eyes." She took out a few lipsticks, one a pale pink, the next one bright red, and the final one more of a crimson. "Red conveys a strong sexual overtone. Pink is more feminine or girly. Crimson is almost regal." She offered them to me, "Which one?"

I'd never liked lipstick at all, on any women, I preferred their natural lip color. The pink seemed to match my own lip color more than the others. "I guess pink."

She handed it to me, and directed me how to put it on. I did so.

"There, simple enough," Cheryl told me, "You can always ask for more instruction if you need it later."

I looked at my made up face in the mirror. I looked like a sexy tomboy as my hair was short, almost pixy cut. She took out a small bottle of perfume, "Rose or hyacinth?" She looked at me. "I think rose." She spritzed it on my neck and between my breasts. Cheryl took out some of the makeup supplies and put them on the dresser, "Those are for you."

She looked at me, "Ok, so tell me what each thing I am leaving for you is, and how to use it."

This was so stupid, but I rattled back what I could remember to her.

My stomach growled again, loudly.

"Dear me," she said, "you sound hungry. Didn't they tell you how to get food?"

Food sounded really good, and I was really hungry all of a sudden. "No, not really," I found myself saying.

"Ok, Tami, watch," Cheryl said. She stepped in front of the tv, "Hi, could you send some food to Tami's room? I don't think she has eaten in a while." Cheryl looked at me, "What would you like, honey?"

I was not really sure, so I shrugged.

"How about some soup and dumplings?" she offered.

"Sure," I found myself saying.

Cheryl turned to the tv, "Soup and dumplings would be great. Probably some tea as well."

A voice cut through the non-stop cock sucking barrage, "rènkě."

She turned to me, "All set."

She seemed really nice, and maybe she was the right person to help me, but I didn't know how to ask her. If she wasn't the right person, I would get in trouble. If she was, then I couldn't let the chance slip away. The room was obviously bugged, however, so how could I even ask?

Cheryl finished packing her stuff away, then leaned down to hug me, "Good luck, Tami."

This was my chance, so I whispered in her ear, "Help me."

She held the hug a little longer, and whispered back, "With what?"

"To escape," I breathed.

She whispered, "I can't, but I can pass a message along if you need me to."

I practically sobbed with relief, "Please. Could you call my sister?"

Cheryl released the hug a bit, and kissed me on the lips, her tongue pushing into my mouth. I was startled, but responded by kissing her back. This was obviously how she was going to hide our conversation. We French kissed for a few moments, then she went to nuzzle my ear, "I will if you go down on me. Deal?"

I felt a surge of hope. I nuzzled her back, "deal."

"Come here," she said, backing away from me and offering me her hand. I took it, and she pulled me out of the chair and toward the bed. I followed her. She pulled me into another deep kiss, and I felt her undo the button on her pants, then she was pushing them down and her panties with them. "Tami," she ordered, "on your knees."

For the second time today, I found myself kneeling in front of somebody's crotch. This time it was, fortunately, a girl. Her pussy was hairy, not at all trimmed like most escorts. This mean she wasn't one, and was not part of the gang -- or at least I hoped not. She kicked off her pants and panties, and opened her legs. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me forward, "Lick it!"

She smelled good, that musky scent of woman and pussy. I used the blade of my tongue to part her labia and taste her fully. Then I puckered my lips like I was taking a bite of ripe fruit and engulfed her clit. She moaned, mashing my face into her crotch, and did my best to continue as her pubis flattened my nose. I reached up and grabbed her ass for leverage, and moved her to the bed. I pushed her backward, and she sat, they lay down. She put her legs on my shoulders, opening up like a flower to my mouth. I swirled my tongue on her clit, and slipped a finger, then two into her pussy. I finger fucked her while continuing to suck and lick her. In moments, she locked her thighs together on my head and bucked, her fingers tangled in my hair. I pulled back as she released her hold on me.

"Oh," she sighed, "I needed that." She languorously sat back up, then pulled me to her for a kiss. "Give me her phone number."

I kissed her back, then went to kiss her neck, and I gave her my sister's number. Fortunately, I remembered it, and didn't just have it programmed into my phone.

Cheryl nodded, "Ok, Tami, I have to go."

She put her panties back on, then pulled up her pants. She was just finishing straightening herself when there was a knock at the door. Cheryl walked over and let in a pretty Asian girl pushing a dinner cart. She ducked her head to Cheryl and me, then departed. On the cart was a bowl of broth and veggies, a bowl of wontons, and a pot of tea. My stomach growled again. "You eat now, Tami," Cheryl told me, "If you need me again, ask for me."

She departed, and I found myself devouring the food. There was some reason I hadn't wanted to, wasn't there? When had that changed? I ate all of the food, and drank all of the tea. I was feeling really good. I finished eating, and was having a hard time thinking, so I lay back on the bed. Why had I eaten the food? I knew they were drugging me, but I had agreed to it. Had something Cheryl given me dosed me again? It couldn't be. I'd gone down on Cheryl, anything I had on me should have transferred to her. The images on the tv swam in my vision, and I was aware of the words flashing inside the images. "Be a good girl", "Suck cock", "Be pretty", "Pretty girls are good girls". There were more, but my eyelids were so heavy. I fought to stay awake -- I felt like I needed to stay awake to fight the drugs. I lost the fight.

Sensation came back to me slowly, and I tried to move my arms. They wouldn't respond. No, that wasn't right, they tried to respond, but I couldn't move them. I opened my eyes, the room swimming before me. I could move my head, and looked at my left arm. It was straight out from my body, and lashed down to something. I groggily looked to the other side. That arm was tied down as well. I tried to move my legs, and I heard chains rattle, but couldn't move them more than an inch or two in any direction -they were spread apart and also tied down. There was also a wide strap across my stomach.

tsto123
tsto123
159 Followers