A Trip to Hong Kong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsto123
tsto123
158 Followers

A man walked into my field of view, "What is your name?"

I tried to think, my mind was fuzzy, making it hard to concentrate. "David," I said automatically.

I saw him click a remote, and pain lanced through me, bringing a scream and sobs.

"What is your name?" He looked at me expectantly.

My head was clearer, and although my thoughts were not really cohesive, I knew I needed to take a stand at some point -- now was as good as any. I hoped Cheryl was going to call my sister. "I'm David."

He activated the remote again. It was like a knife through my balls. I screamed, clenching against the pain and thrashing in my bonds.

"Your name?"

I was going to resist. "David, you fuck!"

He didn't show anger, he just pressed the button again, and I howled.

"Name?"

I couldn't let him win. "David," I said weakly, my voice catching.

He pressed the button. I screamed and cried.

It went on, and on. Every time he asked my name, I said 'David' like a mantra. My body ached from the clenching of muscled and the after images of the pain. Would it be so hard to say something different? Would it be so hard to tell him the name they had picked for me? I knew my name, telling them something else wouldn't change that -- would it?

He looked at me again, "I am going to ask you one last time for your name. Depending on the answer, I either turn this on," he held up the remote, "until you pass out from the pain, or," he motioned somebody forward. A beautiful Asian girl, naked as the day she was born. Her raven black hair falling past her shoulders, her perky tits with the dark nipples jutting out like little thumbs, and large limpid eyes. "Or, this woman will give you a blow job."

"So, I ask you one last time, what is your name?"

I wanted to say David, I really did. I knew this was a carrot and a stick. I didn't want the stick, I really didn't want the stick. I knew who I was, and nothing was going to change that. "Tami," I whispered.

He held up the remote, and I panicked, "I told you!"

"Say it louder -- like you mean it."

"Tami," I shouted. Quieter I added, "My name is Tami."

He nodded. "Good girl," he said.

The beautiful girl stepped forward, and without ceremony wrapped her mouth around my limp dick. She was really, really good -- her mouth felt wonderful. Even with the tears running down my face, and the ache in my body, I found myself getting hard in her mouth. I was just about to burst, when she stopped, pulled away and looking at the man next to me.

He looked at me, "What is your name?"

God, I was so close, I wanted her to continue, "Tami," I breathed.

The girl started again, for a few seconds, then stopped.

"What is your name?"

I wanted to cum so badly, "Tami."

She put me in her mouth again, slowly, keeping me right on the edge. A little faster, and I would burst, I was sure of it. It felt so good that I didn't want her to stop -- but at the same time, I wanted desperately to cum.

"What is your name?"

"Oh, god," I moaned, "My name is Tami."

She stopped again. The man reached up above me, and pulled down a wire with a clasp in it from a pulley system. I had seen it earlier, but hadn't really been given time to think about what its purpose was. I tried to follow him, but he walked down the table or bed I was tied to. I heard him attach it to something down by my feet. My legs were lifted off the table as the wire retracted. My legs went to vertical, then past vertical, so my feet were almost over my head. It was an awkward position.

The climbed onto the bed or table behind my ass, and pulled my cock into her mouth as she bent it backward toward her. Then I felt her put something cold and hard against my anus. I wanted to clench my butt closed and flinch away from her, but I couldn't really move. Also, she didn't do anything else, except continue to suck my cock slowly and maddeningly.

The man said, "Do you want her to finish?"

"Oh, god, yes."

"Tell me your name."

"Tami," I could feel the begging in my voice as I said that.

"Tami," the man said, "I will let her finish if, and only if, she can put something in your ass. The choice is yours -- something small in your ass, or she doesn't finish. Choose."

I'd never really had anything in my ass before. Oh god, I really wanted to cum. This girl was amazing. "Ok," I said.

The girl gently pushed at my anus, and something thin and hard pushed in. My body wanted to immediately reject it, but it wasn't painful at all, just a weird sensation.

"Good girls don't cum," the man told me, "Unless they have a cock in their ass pussy."

The girl sped up her manipulation of my cock in her mouth, and I could feel her sliding whatever it was back and forth in my ass. There was a burning sensation that went along with that, but it was far overshadowed by her wonderful tongue on my cock. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I exploded into her mouth. She swallowed every drop as I cried out in pleasure.

I felt a slight pinch on my arm, but by the time I reacted, I was already feeling pretty drowsy. Great, I thought, more drugs.

I'm not sure where the next few days went. I remembered them, but I didn't at the same time. I ate, I watched the porn, and then I would fall asleep. I often woke up in the room, strapped to the bed as before. The man always asked me my name. I tried one more time to assert that I was David, but gave that up -- the pain was too intense, and the parade of beautiful girls was too tempting. Each time, they would give me a blow job, and just before I came, they would put something into my ass. It became the highlight of my day -- otherwise I was in my room and either bored by the porn, or napping. I took a lot of naps.

This seemed to go on for a while. Was it days? I didn't know. It tried to think, had there been six different girls, or seven? I tried to recall their faces. I thought I could recall at least five, but I think one of the girls had been there more than once.

I woke to find myself on the table again. My arms were tied down, but my legs were free. It was just one of the beautiful girls in the room with me. "What is your name?" She asked in broken English, already climbing onto the bed.

"Tami," I answered, lifting up my legs and spreading them to give her access to both my cock and my ass. She put her hands on my thighs, and lowered her head to my cock, which was already hard as a rock. I wanted to know, "What is your name?"

She looked up at me, her lips around my cock, and smiled -- or at least, as much as she could with a cock in her mouth. She didn't answer, but continued sucking. I was beginning to get close, and moved my ass so she could put her toy in. She noticed this, and released my cock from her mouth. She stepped off the bed, and came back with a harness, which had an already lubricated dildo attached to it that hung between her legs. She got back on the bed and got into position. This was new, but I wanted the orgasm. She put the cock at my opening, and pushed in. It was bigger than anything the girls had used before, and I felt some pain as it stretched me open. She leaned against me, her hips rocking, and her hand found my cock. She fucked me, her thighs slapping against my ass, her hand pumping my cock. It was really intense, and I felt my orgasm coming. She released my cock, and leaned over me, taking a nipple into her mouth and biting gently. I came, hot spurts of cum coating her chest and dripping onto me. She ran one finger through my cum, and popped it into her mouth. She smiled at me, and pulled out. She left me there, semen drying on my chest. I realized I had reached orgasm just from her fucking my ass. How was that even possible?

This played out two, or was it three more times. It was getting hard to keep track of days. I found myself wanting the girls to get to the main event faster. I wanted the dildo in my ass, as the pleasure it was giving me would bring me to orgasm faster than their blow jobs. I also really liked having their body weight on top of me when they did it. The fill skin to skin contact was awesome.

The porn had switched. It was not only showing girls swallowing cum, but transvestites -- or was it transsexuals? Taking guys cocks into their ass. The messages had changed with these images as well -- "You want cock in your ass pussy", "You crave cock in your ass pussy", "You feel complete with cock in your ass pussy". I found it mesmerizing, the swell of some of those cocks, and the way the girls were sucking on them. The girls were obviously excited to be doing it. They were also really enjoying cum splattered into their mouths and on their faces. More so, the cocks going into and out of the asses of those transsexuals. They were obviously really enjoying being penetrated like that. I knew the girls I was with were using larger dildos. Were they preparing me for this? Did I want a cock in my ass pussy? I was thinking that I might.

The next time I woke on the table, there were two girls. Each one was already wearing the strapons. I found I was excited by this. The first girl asked me my name, and I eagerly told her, "Tami." It was becoming a go word. The fun would start as soon as I told her. She immediately got between my legs, and I lifted my legs and ass to give her direct access to my ass pussy. I moaned when she penetrated me. The other girl got over my face, and put the tip of the dildo to my lips. It was obvious what she wanted. I opened my mouth, and took it into my mouth. I'd seen so many videos of how girls sucked cocks that I knew what to do -- even though I couldn't move my arms. One face fucked me, the other fucked my ass pussy. As my orgasm built, I found myself wanting to grab this girl's ass so I could take the dildo deeper into my mouth. When I did come, I moaned around the dildo in my mouth.

The videos changed again. Now there were videos in there of how to dress like a girl. How to walk like a girl. How to act like a girl. How to attract men with winks and subtle body language. It was like opening a door. I had no idea about all of this. I watched avidly. It also changed now that instead of waking up in the room with the table, the girls would come to my room. They wouldn't start until I told them I was Tami. They also wouldn't start, and would leave, if I wasn't properly dressed like a girl before we started. I had to be clean now [both inside and out] -- there had been videos on how to use the anal douche in the bathroom after every time I pooped. I found I was really looking forward to these sessions. I liked being fucked by them. I liked practicing my oral skills on the dildos, and taking them as deep into my throat as I could. I liked licking the girl's pussies when they let me, and sticking my tongue in their wonderful assholes. I liked it when they would give me a blow job, but only when it led to them fucking me until I came.

I found myself wanting to be a good girl. Good girls dressed in sexy outfits. Good girls smiled at men. Good girls wanted to be adored by men. Good girls like to please men. Men were pleased by girls sucking on their cocks. Men were pleased when good girls swallowed cum.

I wanted to be a good girl.

Good girls want to suck cocks.

Good girls want to swallow cum.

Good girls are sexy.

Good girls want men to look at them, and adore them.

Good girls want to suck cock.

I wanted to be a good girl.

I found myself stretching and waking up. I felt great. Well rested and peaceful. The bed I was in was soft, and I could smell a hint of roses. I opened my eyes and realized I was in my new room and daylight was streaming in through the curtains. The tv was showing scenes of a tranquil forest stream.

I got out of bed - I felt dirty and in need of a shower. First things first though. I stood in front of the tv. "I would like breakfast, please. Anything is fine." Then I went to the shower. I washed myself all over -- good girls were supposed to keep themselves clean. As I was getting out of the shower, there was a knock at my door. I wrapped a towel around myself, and answered it. It was the same girl that brought me all of my meals. She had told me her name was Mia, and she always wished me a good morning now, which I returned. After all, good girls are polite. She left me to my breakfast.

It was eggs, some porridge, juice, fruit, and tea. I ate everything.

As I finished, I saw that there were words in a box on the tv. It was a schedule. I knew that I was a good girl if I was getting a schedule. Only good girls got a list of things to do to be a good girl. The first was to get dressed. The second was to put on makeup. There wasn't much I could do with my chin length hair -- I was growing it out, after all, good girls had long hair.

I wanted to be a good girl so badly. I found a pair of panties, a bra, and a dress. Tucking was second nature now, I could do it effortlessly. Good girls tucked after all. I slipped the bra on. Bras had been difficult, but I'd mastered them. Bras felt nice wrapped around my breasts. I put the dress on. I applied makeup -- not too much. As I did so, I thought of Cheryl. She hadn't been back, and I hadn't asked for her. Was there something she was going to do for me? My mind held an image of me looking along her body with my mouth on her pussy. That was ok -- good girls were bisexual after all. I finished my makeup, selecting the pink lipstick. I was still a girl, only women wore red or crimson. I picked out a pair of strappy sandals with a 4" heel on put them on. Good girls wore high heels.

Ready, I went in front of the tv.

A middle aged Chinese woman appeared on the screen. I recognized her - I was supposed to call her Mama San. "Tami," she said, "Are you a good girl?"

I thought I was, "Yes, I am a good girl, Mama San."

She smiled at me, and I felt my heart warm. She thought I was a good girl too. "Today you get to show what a good girl you can be," she told me. "Would you like to show us how good a girl you can be?"

"Oh yes," I told her, "I want to be a good girl!"

"A friend will come to get you shortly. She will take you to a place where you can show us." Mama San's face faded, leaving the scene of the river again.

I was really excited. I would prove I was a good girl. Mama San would know I was a good girl. I worried briefly that Sari, Kim, or one of the other girls would come looking for me for sex, and I wouldn't be in my room. They would be so disappointed. I trusted Mama San though, she would let them know. Still, I felt I should leave a note. I picked up a piece of note card and spritzed it with my perfume. I wrote on it "Dear friends, I am off to do something for Mama San and will be back soon. I am sorry I missed you." I was trying to learn Mandarin, but I was hopeless at new languages -- it seemed nothing could stay in my head for any length of time. That was ok, good girls didn't need to be smart, they needed to be pretty. I was pretty.

There was a knock at the door, and I bounced to it, and opened it. Lily was there. I remembered Lily. Hadn't I been mad at her for something? I frowned, trying to remember, I was sure she had done something to me. It was fuzzy, and hard to hold onto. Was it something to do with a David? Who was David? My head was hurting trying to remember. This was important, why couldn't I remember?

"Tami," Lily said, "Are you ok?"

"I'm not sure," I told her, "I think my head hurts."

"Good girls don't frown like that," she told me. "You want to be a good girl."

She was right. It must have been a dream or something. I had those often. Dreams of being somebody else. That wasn't possible though. I was Tami, I had always been Tami. "I'm a good girl," I said, and smiled. Whatever had been bothering me melted away into nothing. I pinned my note to the outside of the door, and I took Lily's hand. She led me down the hall to the elevator. I didn't get to go on the elevator a whole lot, so it was really exciting. She held up her keycard, and the door opened. We got in, and she hit the button for the second floor.

I was bouncing. This was so exciting. I was going to get to show that I was a good girl. The elevator stopped, and we got out. Lily led me to a door and we stopped. She turned me to look at her, "Tami," she said, "This is a test to see if you are a good girl."

I nodded, "I'm a good girl."

"Yes, you are." She smiled at me, "When you go in, there will be two gentlemen in there. You will greet them, you will be friendly to them. You will do anything a good girl would do to nice men -- do you understand?"

I nodded, "Yes, Lily, I understand." I wanted to be a good girl so badly it almost hurt.

"Go on then," she said.

I opened the door and went in. It was a nice office, with a spectacular view. There were two men here, one behind the desk, and another sitting in front of him. Both were wearing nice suits.

"Ah, Tami," the guy behind the desk said, "we've been expecting you."

I smiled at him, "Nice to meet you. I am a good girl."

"I'm sure you are, I'm sure you are," he got up from the desk and came up to me. He pulled me toward himself, and kissed me, his tongue probing. I opened my mouth, locking my lips on his. Good girls liked to be kissed by men. His friend came up behind me, wrapping is arms around me, and he grabbed my breasts and started massaging them, pinching the nipples which were hard and tender. It felt great. Good girls like having their breasts played with. The first guy cupped my ass and pulled me close. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. Good girls wanted cock. I brought my hand down, and massaged him through his pants. I could feel his friend against my backside, and I reached back to massage his cock as well. It wasn't enough, I wanted to taste their cocks -- after all, good girls loved to suck on cocks. I dropped to my knees, and unzipped the pants of the first guy, pulling his cock free. It wasn't big, but I thought it was the best thing ever as I pulled it into my mouth. The second guy freed his own cock, and I switched to that one. It was also great. I loved the feel of the nice mushroom head as it pushed past my lips and into my mouth. I continued to switch back and forth between the two cocks, loving every minute of it. I loved playing with their balls, and knowing that I was bringing them pleasure. I was just about to switch from the second guy back to the first, when he grabbed the back of my head and pushed all the way to the back of my throat. His hot cum filled my mouth, and I sucked it down greedily. The sweet and salty cum was the best thing ever -- good girls loved to swallow cum. I sucked him dry, tasting every last drop. I was switching back to the first guy again, when his cock erupted, splashing hot, wonderful cum all over my face. I shoved his spurting cock into my mouth, trying to catch the remaining cum -- I didn't want to be robbed of any. I then used my fingers to scrape it off my face and into my mouth. It was delicious. A small part of my brain, somewhere in the back, was shouting at me that I wasn't gay -- why was I blowing two guys. I was a good girl, however, and I told that part of my brain to shut up. If I could prove that I was a good girl, Mama San promised me that she would let men use my ass pussy. I really wanted men to use my ass pussy, because only when they would fuck my ass pussy, and cum in my ass pussy, would I not only be a good girl, but be a good woman too. More than anything, I wanted to be that. Then I could wear red lipstick, and I thought I would look really good in red lipstick.

Lily had told me when I was a good girl, and a good woman, she would take me out to see the city. She told me there were wonderful things to see, great things to eat, and so many nice men to give me attention. She told me that nice men would pay money to give me attention. I didn't really want money, but Lily told me that was a good thing.

tsto123
tsto123
158 Followers