A Trip to Hong Kong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes," I said solemnly, "I've seen a video of it."

She had me kneel down, and Neil was ready. "Rolling," he called out. There was a parade of guys, I counted 20 of them, who filed in. They were all Asian. They quickly stripped and started masturbating. I watched, amazed at the various sizes and shapes of their cocks. Some were average, some were small, and a couple were large. The first one came up to me. I took him in my mouth willingly, then sat there with my mouth open as he shot his cum in. It coated my tongue, and I wanted to swallow it, but I knew what my job was from the videos I had seen. The next guy stepped up and shot his load as well. Most of it in my mouth, some on my chin. The guys cycled through, a few at a time. Some could control their eruptions far better than others. I still ended up with cum in my eyes, up my nose, and in my hair and dribbling off my chin and down onto my tits. The last guy shot his load, and one of the camera men came in for a close-up of my face covered in cum. I rolled the collected sperm around my mouth, and smiled at the camera. Then I closed my mouth and swallowed the collected goodness. I opened my mouth to show that it was all gone, then scraped the remains off my face, licking that off my fingers as well, and smiling at the camera.

Lily took me home, wrapped in somebodies shirt and boxers, and took me up to my room. "You were such a good girl tonight, Tami. We're all really proud of you."

I got cleaned up, into nice baby doll pajamas, and went to bed.

In the morning, Mama San appeared on my tv, "We have a special treat for you, Tami."

I loved special treats, "Thank you Mama San."

Mai brought me breakfast, even though I could go down to the cafeteria myself if I wanted to.

A video started playing. I recognized me in it. It was the bukkake scene from last night. It was so hot to watch, I found myself rubbing my breasts and had my hand between my legs to massage my cock. The video had words that flashed over it telling the watcher that "you love cum", "good girls love cum", and "good girls want cocks". I couldn't agree more.

The video switched to the other scene I was part of. It was also really hot to watch. I knew it was me the guys were fucking, but I'd never seen what it looked like when a cock was going in and out of me. There were words here too, "Let them fuck you", "Your ass belongs to men", "submit to cocks", "you are a fuck toy", "Good girls like to be fucked". I guess I was a good girl in this after all. I could see myself crying in the video -- the tears streaming down my face as they spanked me, hit me, and fucked me.

My ass pussy still hurt from yesterday, so when my friends showed up later for sex, they satisfied themselves with me performing cunnilingus and rimming them. I was sad I didn't get to orgasm, but was happy I made them feel good.

Lily picked me up that afternoon, and told me she was taking me dress shopping -- to replace the one I had lost. It was very, very exciting. I was wearing sandals, a white dress that flowed when I moved, and pulled my hair back into a loose ponytail. I thought I looked super cute. Lily kissed me, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth -- and I eagerly returned the kiss. I really liked Lily.

We went down to the street and Lily hailed a taxi. We drove into the main part of the city, where all the nice shops were, and got out. She waved goodbye to the taxi driver, and I had a vivid flash of him handing me a card. However, when I looked at my hand, it was empty. I was such a silly girl.

The dress shop was magnificent -- I loved all of them. Lily picked out a nice sunflower patterned one, and told me to go and try it on. I went to the changing rooms, and went to pull the door closed. A hand caught the door, and opened it again. It was my friend, Mark. I smiled at him, remembering his wonderful cock. I leapt into his arms as he came into the dressing room, and wrapped my legs around him, my lips seeking his. He let it happen, but stepped into the dressing room, and let the door close.

"Mark," I breathed as I broke off the kiss when I realized he wasn't kissing me back, "why are you here?"

He smiled, "I wanted to see you again."

I clutched tighter to him, kissing his neck, and working a hand down to his pants, "I wanted to see you again too."

"Would you come back to my hotel with me?" He asked.

"Sure," I said, "but I need to tell Lily first. She is buying me this wonderful dress," I pointed to where it hung on the peg. "I also need to make sure she says it is ok that I go with you."

"I already talked to Lily, and it is ok," He picked up the dress, "She also already paid for the dress."

"Then, I am all yours."

We had already left the store, and taken a cab to his hotel, when I realized that I had not even tried on my new dress, although it was in the bag at my feet. I hoped it fit. My thoughts, however, were on the fun that Mark and I were going to have. I kept on trying to put my hand in his lap and stroke him, but he would grab my hand and move it away. I contented myself for leaning against him. He smelled so good.

We got to the hotel, and he took me up to his room. Once we got there, there was a woman waiting for us. I was overjoyed. We were going to have a lot of fun. She was American, with mousey brown hair, hazel eyes, and a worried expression on her face. Maybe she was nervous. I wanted more than anything to hug her and hold her, and tell her things were going to be ok. I went to her, and hugged her, "Hi, I'm Tami!"

"Tami," Mark said, "Be a good girl and sit in that chair." He pointed to a chair in the middle of the room. I was always a good girl, so I did as he told me. "I am going to tie you up, ok?"

I loved bondage games, good girls liked to be dominated. I nodded at him. Mark and the girl tied my wrists to the arms of the chair, and my ankles to its legs. Then Mark took a cloth, and gagged me.

"It's not possible," the girl said. "There is no way that's David."

I frowned. Were we back on the whole David thing again?

"It is," Mark lifted my dress above my knees and showed the Heather the scar on my leg. How had I known that her name was Heather? I had an image of Heather as a teenager yelling at me to 'Get the hell out of my room!' Did I know Heather from somewhere?

"Anyone could have a scar there," Heather told Mark. "That doesn't prove anything."

"David also had a birthmark on his left hip, didn't he?" Mark pushed my dress up around my waist, and yanked my panties down, revealing my birthmark. It was a small oval of dark skin shaped like an egg. It could have been a mole, but it was flat and smooth.

Heather looked into my eyes, "David?"

Oh god, my head hurt suddenly, like somebody had driven an axe into me. My vision blurred, and I whimpered. Why was I remembering being strapped down and tortured? That hadn't happened. Why was I remembering a man trying to get me to tell him my name was Tami, and when I didn't, my whole body felt like it was on fire? The images flashed behind my eyes. Pain, so much pain. The man telling me over and over again that my name was Tami. What name was I using before Tami? "Nooooo," I moaned. Using another name besides Tami meant pain. I was Tami, I was a good girl. I opened my eyes, and locked gazes with Mark before tears completely robbed me of vision. "Tell me I'm a good girl," I begged from behind the gag. It became my mantra, "I'm a good girl!" I repeated over and over again into the gag. Tears poured down my face. I couldn't see. I didn't want to see.

Did the door open? I couldn't tell. All I could see in my mind was a man telling me again and again to tell him I was Tami. If I told him, I was a good girl, and got rewarded. If I said something else. If I told him the hated name, I was punished. I didn't want to be punished. I felt a pin prick on my arm, and then fell into nothingness.

"I'm afraid there isn't much we can do to undo the changes," I heard as I drifted up from unconsciousness. I didn't want to be awake. "There was some amazing plastic surgery done to his face. His vocal cords have been altered -- and I don't know that we can change those back. I am also guessing that he had been subjected to large amounts of estrogen mixed with a human growth hormone. His body more resembles that of a woman than I would expect after such a short amount of time. If I didn't know better, I would say that he has been on estrogen for a decade, not a year. The tox panel also came back with a significant amount of different mind altering drugs in his system. Some block memory, some make you placid, whoever did this knew exactly how to break and brainwash somebody."

I didn't want to be that guy they were talking about, but somehow, I felt it was me they were talking about. I remembered being David now. It was out of focus, like looking through a dirty window, but there. I also, and much more vividly, remembered being Tami. I also remembered multiple versions of Tami. They had remade her, then remade her again, each time making me -- or her -- more childlike and trusting. I couldn't recall how many men they had put me with -- it was a lot. I remembered loving it, wanting more and more sex with men. I'd been insatiable and always horny. It should have repulsed me -- David, but even now, I wanted to feel a cock filling me. I wanted to feel a man cum in my mouth.

Somebody was holding my hand. I cracked an eye, and peered at who it was. It was my sister, Heather. Her eyes were red rimmed as if she had been crying. She also looked tired, haggard, and pale. "Hey, sis." I croaked. My voice took me by surprise. I remembered David, but I sounded like Tami. Maybe I always would.

She laughed and sobbed at the same time, "Oh, David." She threw herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck. Was it creepy that as I hugged her back, I reveled in the feeling of our tits rubbing against each other? She was probably completely unaware, but I wasn't. "I thought we would never find you!"

"How did you?" I asked. Then memory flooded back. Oh...My...God... I'd slept with Mark. I remembered the entire time we had been together. The way I'd wanted him. I scanned the room over Heather's shoulder, and saw Mark against the wall. I felt intensely embarrassed, awkward, and horrified. Yet, at the same time, part of me wanted to go to him and rip his clothes off.

"Hey buddy," He said, walking up to the side of the bed, "How are you feeling?"

Things better unsaid and all of that, "I'm fine," I lied through my teeth. "Where are we?"

"Hospital and psychiatric ward in Houston. We brought you here after rescuing you."

I sighed. I was back in the States. I was going to be able to go back to being David.

They released me from the hospital a few weeks later. They had removed the device in my scrotum, and the FBI was apparently analyzing it. There had been rumors of the kind of abduction I had been subjected to, but I was the first physical proof that it was going on.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to be David, or Tami, or something in between. I was having a really hard time not being a girl. I wanted to wear frilly underwear. I also wasn't going to let them take away my boobs. They had also decided that I needed to continue to take estrogen, as a dramatic removal would cause other issues.

I also wanted sex -- like all the time. Fortunately for me, Mark and I hooked up, and I moved in with him. He is a pretty sexual guy, almost as insatiable as me, and I really, really love the way his cock feels when it is in my ass, or down my throat. After all, I firmly believe, that I am -- in many ways -- a good girl at heart.