A Trip to Hong Kong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsto123
tsto123
158 Followers

I was so excited. Lily was taking me to a party tonight. I'd never been to a party that I could remember. I spent extra time making sure I was at my best. I'd refrained from eating lunch, so when I emptied my bowels and then douched, I would stay ready longer. I brushed my teeth, carefully flossed, and brushed out my hair. It was wavy and down past my shoulders now. I was so proud of it, and guys really seemed to like it as well. I put on tasteful makeup and red lipstick. It was still new to me that I was allowed to wear it. Mama San had sent me down to the offices just a few days ago -- yes, I was allowed to go by myself -- and told to entertain a friend of hers. He was a gruff, tall, American guy who I was introduced to as Mark. As he talked with Master Li, I sat in Mark's lap. He smelled great, all manly and musky, and I couldn't help myself from nuzzling his neck and running my hands over his chest.

"I am sorry," Master Li was saying, "I do not have any information on an American named David."

That name meant something to me, although I'm not sure what. I almost stopped to think about it and ask Master Li, but I could feel Mark's erection through his suit pants. I ran a finger along it. I admired my nails, painted a nice robin's egg blue.

"I'd been told," Mark said, "That if anyone could help me find out what happened to my friend, it would be you."

"I will look into it for you, as you have been so generous with your donation. Is this a recent picture of David?" I glanced at Master Li as he held up a photo of a nice looking man. It looked like he had kind eyes. Something about him was familiar, but I couldn't recall anything. I think I used to have dreams about a guy named David, but those had been long ago, and having strange dreams wasn't part of being a good girl. "Good. Now, it appears that Tami really likes you. So, please, take her down to your room."

Mark stood up and bowed to Master Li. I curtsied. Mark took my by the hand and brought me down the hall to the guest wing. Master Li ran a great company, and the good girls got to look after the special clients that liked good girls. Once inside his room, I knew that I wanted Mark to make me a good woman. I turned myself into his arm, and kissed him. He kissed me back. Our tongues dancing, I had my hands all over his chest, then down to his pants. I wanted to see that cock I had felt earlier. I freed it. It was big, long, silky, and hard. Mark was an expert, and he had my dress pooling at my feet in moments, and his mouth on my nipples as soon as he could pull the fabric of my bra out of the way. I reached back and unhooked it for him, to give him better access, then wrapped my arms around his head, pulling him into my bosom. I loved it when guys would suck on my nipples. He sucked hard and bit gently, it was heaven. His hands pushed my panties down, then cupped my ass, pulling me against him. It was now, or never, so I reached down and grabbed his hand. I brought it up to my mouth, and took one of his fingers into my mouth, treating it like a little penis. Then I guided it right to the opening of my ass pussy. He pushed his finger in, his other hand pulling my cheeks apart for better access. It was wonderful, but I needed more. I pulled back from him, and went down to his huge cock, swallowing as much of it as I could, and wrapping a hand around the base and around his balls. I used one hand to pump with as I went up and down with my lips, taking him all the way to the back of my throat. The other hand gently massaged his balls. Balls I was sure were filled with my hot cum reward. The hot cum I wanted in my ass pussy. When his dick was good and wet, I stood, and turned around, holding my ass cheeks open for him. He hesitated for a second, then I felt the tip, and then the whole thing plunge into me. I moaned. His hands locked on my hips, and he used them to pull me back and push me off of his thrusts. It felt so good to have this rock hard cock penetrating me. It was everything the videos had promised.

I felt him explode inside me, and it was glorious. I wanted to taste him, so as he was exploding, I pulled off, and spun to take him in my mouth. I got to taste at least one spurt, but I could feel the other leaking out of my ass pussy. I greedily sucked every last drop from him.

"Wow," he said, "That was really intense."

"I hope I was a good girl for you," I said meekly, secretly relishing that he had made me a good woman as well. Oh, my girlfriends were going to be so jealous that I had done this.

He pulled me into his arms. Such strong arms. I liked having strong arms around me. He led me to his bed, and we sat down. "So, Tami, how long have you been in Hong Kong?"

Were men supposed to talk to me? I wasn't sure. I also didn't really know. "A while." I needed to change the topic, we shouldn't be talking about me. "I'm sorry your friend is missing."

"Thanks," he put his hand on my thigh, "I'm pretty much down to my last straw looking for him."

"I hope you find him," I said, hoping fervently that he did. Mark was a nice man, with a nice cock, and I really wanted him to find his friend.

Mark started playing with my cock. Not many men wanted to. I was aroused, so it was hard. I hadn't reached orgasm, but I had made sure he had cum, so my desires were secondary. "Do you want me to suck it?" He looked me in the eyes.

I did, but I wasn't supposed to ask, "If you want to."

"Can you cum?"

I laughed. It was a nice tinkling laugh. "Yes. Although, I usually reach orgasm from penetration."

Mark, that wonderful man, pushed my legs apart and knelt in front of me. He took my cock into his mouth, and stuck his finger back up me. I relished in the experience, and when I reached orgasm, he swallowed my cum. I was amazed. I didn't think guys did that. I took his now sperm covered hand -- as all his wonderful seed had leaked out of my ass pussy -- and sucked it clean. "Thank you, Mark." I said it, and I meant it.

I stayed with him longer, listening to him tell me about the search for David. It had started with David not calling or coming home from Hong Kong. Nobody seemed to know anything, it was as if David had vanished off the face of earth. They had tried to get the authorities involved, but they came back with the fact that David had checked out of his hotel at the end of a two week stay, and that was the last anyone had seen. Mark had come to Hong Kong to talk to those people that had seen me. He told me that he had found an escort who David had been with at least once, but she had not had much to tell him. David had hired her, she had been with him, and she had left. Mark told me that her name was Lily, and was exactly the kind of girl that attracted David. I was listening and playing with his cock at the same time. I wanted it to be hard again, and it was getting there. I knew somebody named Lily -- she was a good friend of mine. I wondered if it was the same Lily.

"Then," he said, "David's sister got a call from some woman who claimed David had been taken prisoner by the Triad." His cock was hard again, so I moved down to tease it with my mouth. I wanted to explore ever vein ridge. "She didn't give us a name, but we managed to trace the call back to a cell phone belonging to a woman named Cheryl." His cock felt so perfect in my mouth. I also knew a woman named Cheryl. Maybe I could help him find David. I started licking and sucking his cock while cupping his balls. I took him deep and explored the whole length of him with my mouth. He moaned, cutting off his story. I took my time, enjoying his taste and the feel of him. I could sense he was close, but he pushed my head back, "No, ride me."

I smiled. Not just once, but twice! I got over him, and lowered myself onto his massive member. I started going up and down, reveling in the feel of him sliding in and out of me. He reached up and grabbed my breasts, his fingers pinching my nipples. Oh yeah, this was the best. I rode him faster and faster, feeling my own orgasm building. When he exploded inside me, his cock thrumming, I came as well, sending a couple of ropes of sperm across his abdomen. I stayed there atop him, looking down at this rugged man, and knowing that he had made me a good girl and a good woman. I could wear red lipstick now.

"Oh, Tami, you are so beautiful!" He told me. I blushed. It was nice to be told I was beautiful, but I didn't expect men to notice. It must be because I was a good girl. The videos had told me that men found good girls beautiful.

As he shrank, I lay down on his chest, putting my head on it. I could hear his heartbeat. "Could I help you find David?" I knew I shouldn't be asking, but I liked this man very much. I felt very connected to him, like I had known him forever.

He chucked, stoking my hair, "How would you help?"

"I know a girl named Lily," I said. I found his chest hair fascinating, and the sweat plastering it down was sexy. I knew I had made him sweat with my body -- that meant I was being good.

"I'm sure there are a lot of girls names Lily in Hong Kong."

"Yes," I said, "I'm sure there are. I also know a girl named Cheryl." His flat nipples were so soft beneath my fingertips. I wondered if they were as sensitive as mine were. I wanted to know, so I flicked my tongue across one, and watched it harden.

He made a contented sound, "You're insatiable, aren't you?"

I leaned up and kissed him, "I like you, a lot."

His eyes crinkled at the edges as he smiled, "I'm sure you say that to all the guys."

"No," good girls do not lie, "I feel really connected to you. I feel like I've known you forever."

He considered me for a moment, "Really? Do you swear on it?"

I don't know why, or where it came from, but I spit on my hand and held it out to him, "Fuck."

He shoved me off him violently, and I fell on the floor banging my head. I started to cry. What had I done wrong? My head hurt so badly. I curled up weeping.

I heard Mark make shushing sounds, and apologizing. He kissed the top of my head, and pulled me to him. "Please, forgive me," he told me. "I didn't want to hurt you -- you startled me."

I let him pull me to him, and cradled my bumped head on his shoulder. I was going to have a big bump there. I knew it. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to startle you -- it's my fault." My sobs got quieter as he rocked me. Then he offered me a tissue, and I blew my nose and wiped my eyes. Girls weren't supposed to do this in front of men. I was so embarrassed. "Do you want me to leave?"

Mark helped me to my feet, "No. Would you mind if I examined you?"

I giggled, "Is there some part of me you haven't seen?"

He looked serious, so I spread my arms and stood in front of him, "Sure, go ahead."

He started at my toes. I watched him, and realized the polish on one of them was chipped. I would have to repaint them. Maybe pink. Maybe red. Maybe the red would go with my lipstick. When he got to my knee, he put his finger on a small silver line there, "How did you get this scar?"

I frowned. How had I got that scar? I didn't remember getting a scar there -- did I? It was really fuzzy, but there was something, something right on the edge of remembering. I said slowly, "I remember a tree." The memory firmed up a bit, "I was climbing a tree I wasn't supposed to, and a branch broke. I fell and cut myself."

Mark was very, very still, "Was there anyone else there?"

God, it was so long ago, why would I want to remember? Yet, there was an image of a boy there, a boy who had been with me. He had got hurt as well -- a broken arm if I remembered. It hurt to remember, but I told him, "Yes, a boy, he broke his arm."

"My GOD," Mark stood up, "David?"

"No, silly," I giggled, "I'm Tami. You're looking for David."

"No," he took my hands and looked into my eyes, "I don't know how I didn't see it earlier. You are David."

I frowned. Why was he calling me David? I was Tami. I tried to associate the name David with me, and it hurt. It hurt a lot. "No," I was serious, "I'm Tami."

"I'm telling you," Mark said, "You are David."

I pulled my hands free, "I should go. I picked my panties and bra up, quickly putting them on and tucking myself as I pulled on the panties. Then I picked up my dress, and settled it back into place. "I loved our time together." I walked back to him, as he stood there looking stunned. I leaned up and brushed my lips across his, "Let Master Li know if you want to see me again." I waggled a finger at me, "But remember, my name is Tami."

I left him there, and went back up to my room. I was so excited. I was a woman now.

When Lily invited me to the party, it was as a woman. She was taking me out into Hong Kong proper to get there. At 6, Lily came into my room to get me. I was already dressed and ready. She hugged me lightly, "You ready to go?"

"Yes," I told her, "I'm so excited you're taking me."

She smiled, "You are going to have so much fun!"

We went downstairs and to a waiting car. I was initially frightened of leaving the building -- I couldn't remember when I had last been outside -- but seeing the car door being held open for me was such a treat. We got into the backseat, and the nice man closed the door. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

The car wound its way through Hong Kong, and in way too short a time, we were at our destination. It was a single story building that didn't look like much. It was, however, the first time I could remember being somewhere that was not my building. There was a man at the door here, and he came and opened our door. He offered me his hand to help me out of the car. It was so great.

We went into the building. It had to be the strangest party setup I had ever seen. On one side, there was a bedroom, although it only had three walls. On the other side was an office, and again, it only had three sides. I was taking this in when a scruffy looking man walked up to us, he offered his hand, "I'm Neil. I'm in charge of the filming."

I shook his hand, as did Lily. "I'm Tami," I told him brightly.

"Yes, yes you are," he told me. He handed Lily a big fat envelope.

"Tami," he said, taking my hand, "This is a filming party."

"Ok," he led me into the partial office. "We are going to make a movie, and you are going to be the star."

Now I was really excited. "Sounds great!"

"In this scene, to start, you are going to lean over this table, and multiple guys are going to fuck you, one after the other."

"Ok," I was a good girl, and I really wanted this. "Do you want me to take off my clothing now?"

Neil smiled back at Lily, "She is really good, isn't she?"

"One of our best," Lily told him.

"No, Tami," Neil told me, "The guys are going to do that for you."

"Ok," I stood, not sure what I was going to do. I waited. People milled about, and I was wondering when this was going to happen.

Finally, Neil rounded up a few people with shoulder cameras. "Are we ready to roll?"

There were calls of yes from various corners. On queue, a few guys came into the room. One of them looked at me, "What are you doing in here?"

"I'm waiting," I told him.

He sneered, "Well, while you are waiting..." He and his friend came over and grabbed me. He took me in a rough kiss, and his friend wrenched my dress, ripping it off of me. It had been such a beautiful dress, all he would have had to do was ask me to take it off.

"No," I moaned, watching the pieces on the floor, a tear welling up.

He slapped me hard across the face, "Oh, yes."

I stumbled, stunned, tears dancing in my eyes. One of them grabbed me, ripping my panties, the other yanked my bra up, and bit me on my left nipple. It hurt. "Oww," I said.

"Shut up bitch," he ordered, slapping me again. Then I was pressed down on the conference table my arm bent behind me painfully, and one of them kicked my legs apart. He spit on my ass pussy, and then plunged into me. I was sobbing, but not from the penetration -- which felt good -- but from my stinging face, and the cruel way my arm was twisted. I also was really sad about the dress, it had been one of my favorites. The first guy pulled out and shot his cum on my ass and back. The second guy took his place. As he fucked me, he kept calling me a bitch and a whore, and started spanking me. When I tried to use my free hand to stop him, and started begging him to stop hitting me, he just caught up that arm as well, and twisted it up behind me. When he came, he started while still inside me, but pulled back so it splattered all over my entrance. I thought we were done, but more guys had appeared from nowhere. Each one took my ass pussy brutally. I tried to enjoy the feel of their cocks inside me, and the motion, but it was always broken up by one of them slapping or spanking me. I couldn't help it, tears were streaming down my face, and I was crying as they did this to me. I'd spent so long getting ready for this party, and they were ruining everything.

I heard Neil call, "CUT!" after the last guy scooped cum from my back and slapped me across the face with it.

They released me, and I collapsed onto the floor, pulling my knees up and sobbing. I didn't know how many men had been in me, but I hurt back there more than I ever had before. I noticed that I was sitting on the floor in a pool of semen, and there was semen down my legs. There was even a trickle of blood. One of them had really hurt me.

"You were such a good girl," I heard Lily whisper in my ear, "such a good girl."

"Why?" I blubbered.

"Oh sweetie," she said, "It was part of the movie. It was just acting. You did great!"

"I hurt," I complained.

She took my hand, "Come on," she tugged, "We have to get you set up for your next scene."

I let her pull me up. I could feel more cum draining from my ass pussy as she led me across the room. I realized that it was down onto my shoes, and had ruined those as well. "My clothes are ruined," I told her. "They should have let me take them off."

"I'll buy you new ones," Lily promised, "I'll take you out shopping."

I sniffled, "Ok."

I walked stiffly with her to a small bathroom. It had a stand shower and a small sink. Lily pushed me into the stall and started the water, "Let me get you clean."

She undid her own dress, and hung it on a hook, then stepped out of her panties and shoes. She wasn't wearing a bra. She joined me in the shower, and gently started washing my body. I pulled her into a hug, and buried my face in her hair, still trying to gain control of myself. Her smell was amazing. It reminded me of something. I had a brief flash of her dressed as a school girl with her hair in pigtails. She let me hug her for a minute, then she pushed away so she could wash me. When I was clean, we got out of the shower, and she handed me a towel. I started drying off. She did too. She was going to get dressed again, but dropped her panties. She bent over to grab them off the floor, and another image appeared in my head. I'd seen her like this before, her ass toward me. I remembered fucking her. I remembered the sensation of pushing my cock into her ass. When had I done that? I heard her voice in my memory calling me "sāobī". I knew that meant a dirty slut, more specifically, a dirty pussy. Why had she called me that?

"Lily," I said slowly, "Have we ever had sex? I mean, with each other?"

She turned to look at me, her eyes wide and panicked. What did she have to be panicked about?

"Yes Tami," she said, "Before you were a good girl."

"Was I a sāobī?"

She laughed, "It was before you were a good girl."

The memory was persistent. I remembered fucking her as a man would. That is why I was a sāobī, I hadn't acted as a good girl. Yet the memory filled me with desires, "I would like to do it again."

Lily smiled, "If you're a good girl for this next scene, then we can do that."

Dressed, Lily led me back out. She brought me to the next room, the bedroom. "Tami," she said, "This is a bukkake scene. Do you know what that is?"

tsto123
tsto123
158 Followers