A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew deep down that probably wasn't enough to satisfy Michael's curiosity, and honestly, she hoped he would want to know more. She felt Michael's finger slide into her and it felt good. A moment later his hand left her pussy and out of the corner of her eye she looked up to see him put his fingers into his mouth and lick them.

Michelle was shocked. Oh my God, she thought, he's actually tasting me.

Nothing that Michael could have said or done would have shown Michelle his approval and acceptance of what she did tonight more than this one gesture. She became extremely turned on by what he just did and as she squeezed her legs together she even felt a small orgasm.

She took his cock out once again and cried, "Oh my God Michael, honey, what are you doing?"

Michael once again ran his fingers between the folds of Michelle's used pussy and pushed them in. He then brought them to his mouth and licked and said, "I want to taste my wife, it's my way of getting close to what you did for us tonight. I hope you don't mind."

Michelle was almost delirious with excitement. She had never imagined Michael ever doing such a naughty thing like this. "Oh Michael, I love you so much."

Please, Michelle cried, take my mouth. Let me suck you all the way off. I know I've never let you do that before, but I want to now. I'll suck you off and you can continue to taste me. You can cum and I promise I'll take it all, I'll even swallow everything, please honey go ahead."

Michelle laid her head down again on the pillow with her head turned to the side and opened her mouth to receive him.

It was an offer Michael couldn't refuse. He loved how receptive she now seemed to be about sexually opening up more. It may have been because she felt like she had to do something special for him after waiting so long. He wanted to know if that was it, and he found the thought of her actually admitting that it was, very exciting to him.

"Honey, I'd love to, but are you sure? I mean you've never let me do that before tonight," Michael said.

"I know, but yes Michael, I want to now, honest, I really do."

Michael actually wanted her to admit to it and asked, "Honey I want to but why now? I mean I'm going to, but what made you offer me this now?"

"Because I love you, and you've been so good to me." Michelle said wondering why he was even asking.

"I know you love me, but there's something else isn't there?" Michael asked.

"What do you mean?" Michelle whispered.

"I just feel that you want to let me do that because, somehow, you feel you owe me something nice. I'm hoping that because tonight was so good for you that you now feel I need something special and you want to give it to me. If that's true I really love it and actually find it very exciting to me."

Michelle smiled warmly as she ran her nails across Michael's ball sac. He seemed so wonderfully vulnerable right now and she was learning so much about him.

"Well, yes, I guess also because you waited so long?" Michelle whispered. She said it as a question but deep down she knew that it actually was the main reason.

"Yes, because I waited here alone so sexually frustrated but also so wonderfully excited while you and Brandon made love. That's why you want to do something special for me right?"

Michelle knew there was no denying that was probably the true real reason. They were now both being so wonderfully real and open with each other, and actually, it was thrilling.

Michelle looked up at Michael and whispered, "Yes, I guess that's it honey."

Michael teased, "So, is it like a little reward for me for being so nice to let you do this and for waiting at home so long for you?"

Michelle knew he was right, that was exactly why she made the offer but didn't want to acknowledge it like that. Then again Michael already had brought it up and it was already out there. She seemed to be seeing a bit of submissiveness coming out of Michael, and she realized she liked it.

A little embarrassed, but getting excited at this part of Michael coming out, Michelle whispered, "Well, yes, I guess that is it. Is that bad of me Michael?"

"Oh my God no honey, actually it's very loving and I also find it extremely exciting the way you offered it. Actually, it makes me want to be more like this for you in the future too."

"Really?" Michelle asked, taking very careful note of his comment about being more like this in the future.

"Yes, but I want you to relax and admit to it and tell me that's why."

It was manipulative, they both knew it but it was so excitingly manipulative. Although Michelle wasn't that way by nature, she did find Michael's encouragement of her to be that way, at least towards this subject, liberating and damned exciting.

She looked at Michael's hard cock again and she knew deep down what he wanted to hear her say. She also knew that she herself wanted to say it. She even felt an exciting dominate side of her starting to surface.

She normally wouldn't be this honest and open about it in fear of looking manipulative or hurting his feelings, but something had changed and they were both more charged up and open with each other than they have been in years.

She could do this she thought and she wanted to do this.

Michelle looked up sweetly at Michael and said, "Michael, the reason I'm going to let you take my mouth and let you actually cum in it, is because you've been so good."

She knew there was more to say about this and she continued. "I'm going to let you do it because you waited so nicely at home for me, here alone."

Then as she became even more excited at this new openness between them she decided to add, "Waiting here all alone while I let Brandon fuck me."

Michael moaned as he heard Michelle say this and excitedly said, "I want to hear everything that happened tonight, every detail."

Michelle smiled inwardly seeing him about to lose control and whispered back, "Of course you do honey, and you'll hear everything. I want to tell you everything from our first kiss to our kiss goodbye and everything in between, but first we need to make you cum, your just too overly excited right now."

Michael was clearly getting even more excited as Michelle spoke so she enthusiastically continued to paint an erotic image to him.

"It must have been so hard for you here all alone and knowing I was there being fucked by him while you could only play with your cock yourself. I'm sorry you had to wait so long for me to come home from being with him." Michelle whispered up to him.

She could easily see Michael's excitement growing with each sentence she spoke and she found it very exciting to watch. Then she finally added, "I guess I do feel a little guilty with my pussy all full of his cum."

As soon as she said that she could actually see Michael's cock start to actually twitch up and down. My God she thought to herself, this talk is turning him on so much that he might just start shooting his cum without me even doing anything.

Still, she loved him and she wanted to somehow reward him herself for what he endured so wonderfully for them tonight. She wanted to get him off.

She quickly laid her head on the soft pillow and slid to the edge of the bed. Then just before she opened her mouth to receive him she spread her legs a little and said, "Now, go ahead and taste me once more and then push your cock into my mouth and fuck your naughty wife until you cum."

Michael moved forward and just before he pushed it into Michelle's warm and waiting mouth she whispered, "After you cum I promise I'll tell you everything Brandon and I did together tonight."

Then she whispered, "I love you Michael," as she readied herself to receive her second cock for this evening.

12