A Visit to the North Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

Her hand reached to pat my mound, concealed by the clothes but still sensitive to her attention. She kissed me again.

"I love women Anna." Her hand slid into my thong and grasped my swelling cock. She turned to me and smiled.

I was adrift in her scent, her softness and the emotion and love of her tongue. Catherine's care and attention was difficult to classify as simply helping me. Nor could I stall my tumescence.

Standing near the stonewall she held my shoulders, "Anna since you've not been milked today, and you're so stiff I want you in my body."

Within a moment she'd moved me toward the stonewall, my face flushed from her kisses. She pulled my pantyhose down, turned and had my stiff cock in her butt, not her pussy. I'd never been treated to this type of intercourse so I tried to go slowly assuming it was painful.

I breathed deeply as my cock entered her back passage, "How can I slip into this opening so readily?"

"That's a good girl. I'm required to keep my bum accessible too. The probe slowly opens us there. Just the patient lover I needed."

I tried to enjoy pushing into her butt as long as possible. The speed of her actions also didn't allow my mind to recall my marital status. Shortly though I released a spasm and withered, my semi-rigid penis slipping from her opening.

I looked to her bottom and saw my cum oozed from her hole. I don't know how I came to the next thought but I just turned her, bent over and licked the seed from her, sliding my tongue into her butt where my cock just was. Tasting my seed, oh what a slutty thing to have done! I slumped to the stone floor realizing what I had just done.

Just at that instant Suzanne appeared and rushed to help me before I hit the floor. She lifted my head and looked at Catherine.

"Mastress will be angry Rine!"

I must have passed out or was just exhausted. The two women returned me to the suite. Catherine left me in Suzanne's care and a short while later she got me to the shower. She placed the plastic protective cap over my long tresses.

"You're my responsibility tonight and first I need you to allow me access to your bum, please lean here while I install my plug."

I turned to watch her as she parted my cheeks and pressed the steel plug passed my sphincter.

"Yes, it's a bit bigger then Rine's but you'll be fine. We all have access to your body Annabelle, though Mastress hasn't released control of your pussy."

I wondered about the special training. My bum had clearly been filled prior to this morning. But I had to focus to allow this new stone to enter. Slowly it passed my entrance and I gasped aloud when it sealed me. She bathed me with care and after a soft drying placed a new even tighter thong on me.

"Your hair must be protected, just this night. While you sleep you'll wear it up with this special cap."

We retired to the bedroom and she had me dress in a lovely black negligee' which seemed fitted since it clung to my nascent curves. She closed the light and I fell asleep.

My dreams were very different this night. A beautiful woman approached my bed. I couldn't see her face but it was winter pale, and in the shape of a heart, her lips covered by a deep French red rose lipstick. Her eyebrows were softly arched and slim above her bright green eyes. She closed the door, silently and glided to me aside the bed. She was standing over me in heels. This woman of timeless beauty moved closer. Her gown fell open and I could see her sexy profile and her breasts as she moved. Her legs were clad in a pair of white silk stockings ending with a pair of taupe 120mm heels.

Her appearance was of natural and flawless skin with little makeup and a single strand of pearls around her neck resting within the cleavage of her pale white gown. This clearly dominant woman gently mounted my bed and lifted my hips to rotate my body so my face was in the pillow, while sliding my thong aside. She reached for my breast, then the other. I suddenly wanted it all, I needed to experience her control and power. I looked back toward her over my shoulder as she pulled aside her gown to expose a phallus protruding from her mound; it was buried deep inside her pussy? Yet eighteen glistening centimeters extended toward me. With her hand guiding her cock she entered me, sliding deep into my anus. Her hips began to slowly rock, pushing her cock in and out of me. I watched her eyes as she fucked me over my shoulder and witnessed her face filled with passion as we both climbed to orgasm. Somehow I awaited her peak prior to my own release. The harder her thrusts the more I enjoyed her fucking.

to be continued,

End of Part Three

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12