All Comments on 'A Visit to the Principal's Office'

by Cate_Copshore

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVED IT!

This was great! Please add more to it!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Very good.

A little naughty, but hot. I'm sure most men hav ethis sort of fantasy. Well written as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PEE !!!..The first letter in Principal's office

We used to get called to the office all together in public schools,as a group of usually about 10 boys and girls,then we would be called into the rear part of the main office,to be paddled 3,5,10 times with the wooden paddle,and I remember every one would get real quiet,then after 5 minutes or so,we would began to hear the loud smacking sounds of the paddle being used again and again,and just hearing the loud smacks over and over,and being in there smelling the unmistakable,ammonia-like aroma of dirty-sweet pee..(imagine wet diapers)..from all the chairs being peed on so many different times,would always turn me on,like nothing had ever turned me on so much in my whole life,and even until this day,i can close my eyes and still hear the loud smacking sounds, and almost still even smell the strong odor of the wet pee-pee inside the office,and I wondered if the two secretaries must have loved working in the pee smelly office,getting to listen to all the different paddlings every single day?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous