All Comments on 'A Voyeur Pays the Price'

by LaVoix

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Since you're stuck watching

You might consider taping what she's doing to you. Easy way to provide a counter point to her evidence. She's an idiot. Almost as dumb as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn womyn

These are the kind of women that give feminists a bad name. Raping with his eyes?! What bullshit. At least he didn't LITerally rape her like she did to him

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
 "That is what it means to be a woman. A man putting his cock into her."

She was afraid of "losing" him. Good looking, still vigorous and sexy man. as she reached for her orgasm. He was just about to stick his tongue out and lick her perfect little asshole when reality kicked in.I am going to make sure that this is the best day of her life.I am going to make sure that this is the best day of her life.Plus she was getting her pussy eaten again as well.I know you like to see what you are eating.

Just some quotes copy and paste...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He did what?

Once she knew he was watching her and she continued to allow it it could hardly be called visual rape.

He had a choice when he first saw her - he could continue watching or could walk away. What would he want if he was her? She also had a few choices - she could close her curtains when she didn’t want people to see her or once she realised he had seen her she could have closed her curtains if she felt so violated or she could have made it obvious to him that she had seen him then taken the opportunity from him to keep doing it away from him. A simple closing of the curtains takes away the chances of an opportunistic crime taking place, like closing and locking your front door. By leaving your door open it invites someone to walk in.

What she did to him was out of her hate of men. What he did was watch her out of desire. What he did was also a crime - not the first time but going back was. What she did was also a crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How come people in these blackmail stories are so stupid?

A blackmail charge is easily the equivalent or more of a peeping tom charge; why do these stories always go along with the threats that at best would result in charges to both parties? Then tack on physical assault, sexual assault/rape and he still is scared of the peeping tom charge?

lowgrdlowgrdover 2 years ago

wow, deep down secretly, i have to admit, i wish this was me.. im dripping pre now....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous