A Warm Summers Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thorbet
thorbet
186 Followers

'I have never seen a woman do that before, but you were so exciting.......you really were.'

'So were you my dear.'

You looked down at your cunt, still wet and open with a wet stain on the seat under your buttocks. You blushed.

'I'm so sorry about this........I've got some tissues.......I should have sat on them.'

'Please don't worry Sarah, honestly. It'll dry......it always does!'

She was sitting just in the same position as before but completely relaxed. Her legs were still open and there was a little trickle of moisture seeping from her lips. Even though you had just cum the sight in front of you was so incredibly erotic. She looked completely satisfied.

Her eyelids were drooping now and it was time for you to go so you got up and wiped yourself then put your panties back on. The crotch felt wet and cold but you hadn't quite got the nerve to go out without them.

She looked up at you.

'Are you going?'

You nod.

'Do you mind if I don't get up? I just need to have a little sleep.'

'No, of course not. You stay there.'

'Will I see you in the park again do you think?'

You bend forward and kiss her gently on the forehead'

'I hope so Alice.....I really hope so.'

You turned to look at her as you quietly opened the door. She was sound asleep but the traces of her smile were still there.

thorbet
thorbet
186 Followers
12