A Wife's Deepest Desire For Control Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“But which one are you craving now?” she asked, lightly running her fingernails over the red marks she had made on his ass.

“Cock” he said timidly, embarrassed to hear his own voice admit it.

“What faggot? , I don’t know what your problem is, but I can’t hear you.” she taunted him as yet again his balls were jolted by a direct hit.

“COCK” he yelled, “Please I want more cock.”

“There, that wasn’t so hard now was it?” she said dropping the crop to the bed beside him. “I just wanted to hear you admit what a cock sucking faggot you are, you can get up now I have a project for you” she said as she tossed a pair of sweats onto his raised ass. “Get up, put these on and follow me.”

He got up quickly and put on the sweats that she had thrown on him, he had never seen them before, and they were a bright pink and matched the color of his cock prison. He hoped no one ever saw him in these. Once he was dressed she moved over to him and patted him on his still sore ass.

“There you go faggot, now you are color coordinated” she chuckled as she took his hand to lead him to the garage. Once in the garage she pointed over to a 4X4 that was leaning against the wall and his cordless drill and miscellaneous other building material she had neatly stacked against the wall.

“What I want you to do is to take this 4X4 and put it up in the attic up above the ceiling in the bedroom so that I have a hook that is strong enough for me to tie you too. If you go in the bedroom you will notice I have put a red X on the ceiling where I want the hook to be, you have exactly 1 hour to get this done, do you understand?” she asked him, then gently patting his ass, to let him know subtly what the result of him being late would be.

“Yes Maam” he said gathering his drill and heading back into the bedroom.

He worked quickly to move the 4X4 into the attic fastening it across the rafter and securing it to each, he drilled the hole in the ceiling and using the long eye bolt he dropped it down into the room and using the flange he covered the hole in the bedroom ceiling. He stepped back to admire his work; it looked inconspicuous, like a plant hanger. He was proud of himself. He left the bedroom going to look for her; , he found her sitting at the computer in her office.

“I am done,” he announced with more than little pride in his voice

“Strip Bitch, what do you mean coming in here dressed, you know the fucking rules” she said watching him as he quickly undressed. “Much better, now what were you saying?” she asked.

“I am done maam”

“Good, and you even did it on time, afraid I would tan your ass again were you?” she asked

“Yes Maam”

“Well lets go see,” she said getting up and heading into the bedroom. “Very nice” she said as soon as she entered the bedroom. “That is exactly what I wanted, now for the next piece” she said as she moved over to her closet and opened it pulling out a large box.

On the box was a picture of what was inside, he looked at it and now knew why the support in the attic had to be as sturdy as it was. It was a swing, a sex swing.

“Hang this up”

He opened the box, and after reading the instructions briefly he attached the swing to the hook and adjusted it. It wasn’t complicated, just a simple leather swing with cross beams at the top to spread it out.

“Get on it” she said motioning to the swing.

He slowly climbed into the swing; he first sat in the middle then adjusted himself so that he was laying flat on his back with his hands holding the top straps. She then lifted his feet to put them in the stirrups on the end by is feet.

“Don’t move,” she said once she had him situated the way she wanted him. She moved over to the nightstand and pulled out a small bag. “Now don’t move,” she instructed him. She then moved over to his head and proceeded using the straps that were attached to the swing to wrap around his wrists; she then opened the bag and pulled out small padlocks that she then used to lock him in place. As soon as his hands and ankles were locked into place he realized that there was no way he could escape.

She stood back to admire her handy work “Perfect” she said. “I like that, now I can remove that cage on your cock and not have to worry about you touching that tiny little cock of yours.”

His cock began to rise just at the thought of his cock being released from the confines that had seemed to hold him forever. He had to concentrate on other things as he felt her unlock the device and remove it.

“There you go,” she said gently running her fingers up and down the length of his cock “I bet you want to come don’t you? She asked

“Yes maam” he begged, “Please let me cum”

She wrapped her hand around his cock and began to stroke it “So this tiny little cock needs to cum does it?” she teased “Look how hard you are, hell your cock is almost average when you get this turned on, so if I stroked you faster would that feel good?” she said as she increased the pace of her stroking.

“Yes Maam” he moaned.

“Feel good faggot?”

“Yes Maam”

“Do you want to cum?” she asked feeling his cock begin to pulse.

“Yes” he groaned feeling his orgasm build in his tight balls.


She released his cock, and watch as it bobbed in front of her needing just one more stroke to release the load that had been building inside of him.

“Well I don’t know,” she said. “I don’t think so, at least not yet” she said “I still have plans for you.”

She moved over to the nightstand and grabbed a blindfold and slipped it over his eyes.

Just then the doorbell rang, and his heart sank.

12