All Comments on 'A Wild Birthday Month Ch. 04'

by Rave303

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MOAR PLZ

This entire series is just flat-out amazing. I realize that the birthday month is now technically over with the conclusion of this chapter, but is there a possibility of a sequel or maybe a follow-up chapter? One that features him finally getting together with Jacqui hopefully? I know all of my fellow fans of this series would love to read that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
gotta give us Jacqui!

Nicely done, but you have to tell the next tale. Thanks

lraelraeabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Just ploughed through all four chapters; this goes up right there in with my favourite series on this site (and I've read quite a lot). Considering you've made clear that he realises that the escorts have all really been fantasy and what he really wants is the day-to-day reality of Jacqueline (something which helped me relate to the character more than some of the lothario's in other stories), this really needs that to come to fruition to round things off nicely? I know it'd be a bit fairly tale, but I think it'd work in this series.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 7 years ago
I could only dream of all these birthday presents.

I've enjoyed all 4 stories so far and will be starting to read #5 next. As a guy who is named David, I could only dream that it was me. Thank you for your writing's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous