A Winter's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LindaW
LindaW
95 Followers

I felt a little like a rag doll as they started to piston their cocks in and out of me, their synchronised movements only stopping when one felt he was closer to cumming than the other. They continued to talk to each other, making certain that they were in unison in their "excitement" and I continued to kneel between them, providing them with a willing plaything for their lust. I heard Joe say "I can't hold back much longer" and Sean reply "me neither", and I felt their movements increase in pace. As Joe grabbed me by my hips and pummelled my pussy frantically and Sean took hold of my hair and, quite literally, fucked my mouth, their movements became erratic, but fantastically exciting for me. Then, with almost perfect timing, I heard Joe let out a roar as he pulled me hard onto his ejaculating cock and held me tight and Sean shouted "ahhggg, you little bitch" and his cock exploded in my mouth. I had to physically push him away from me, as I struggled to cope with (what seemed to me) the huge volume of cum in my mouth. In my naivety, I wasn't sure what to do and half spat and half swallowed his semen, in a sort of involuntary gagging reflex. Sean gently lifted my face from the bed and asked "are you alright sweetie?" and as I nodded my reply, he smiled and added "you'll learn to swallow and to love the taste of cum".

I slumped forward on the bed once more and felt Joe's softening cock slide out of me. He immediately rolled me over and bent over me and kissed me. He told me that they had been selfish taking me like that without giving me an orgasm and I just smiled sheepishly up at him and told him that it didn't matter and that I had enjoyed it anyway. I felt him slide down my body until he was kneeling on the floor between my open legs, which he lifted and placed over his shoulders. I watched as he lowered his head and I felt his tongue lick up and down the full length of my over-sensitive pussy. I squirmed and wriggled, trying to prevent his actions, not because I wasn't enjoying them, far from it. On the contrary, the sensations were so intense I could hardly bear them. Seeing me twisting and turning in his brother's grip, Sean took my arms and held them firmly above my head, pinned to the bed, virtually preventing me from moving. I heard Sean say "Relax little one, let it happen", as Joe's teeth and tongue played and ever increasing symphony of delight on my clitoris. I remember feeling a trickle of sweat run down between my breasts and my back arched as I sought release from the mounting tension, pressing and rubbing my pussy against Joe's mouth. I felt Joe push two fingers inside me, which he started spread gently apart, then close them together, over and over, whilst continuing to torment my clit with his tongue.

And then it hit me - a throbbing, electric sensation that spread through my body. Involuntarily, my hips started to move and all the muscles in my pussy, thighs, pelvis, and face seemed to clench at the same time. I seemed to loose all feelings in my legs, and I went dizzy, momentarily feeling like I had passed out. Years later I learned that the French term for orgasm is "le petit mort" – the little death – and looking back I realise that this described the moment perfectly for me. As the moment subsided, it was replaced by a feeling of utter, deep contentment. I had to push Joe's head away as my clitoris felt hypersensitive and I didn't want it to be touched anymore.

I don't know when I fell asleep, but I awoke the following morning, with Sean and Joe naked on each side of me. It took a second or two to realise where I was and then I was overcome with embarrassment and remorse. I leapt out of bed and shut myself in the bathroom. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror and surveyed the evidence of my reckless night. My pubic hair was matted with our combined secretions and Sean and Joe's cum was still stuck on my thighs, where it had dribbled out of me during the night. There were small love bites around my breasts and a small tear in the corner of my mouth, from where I had stretched to accommodate Sean's cock. I hardly recognised the girl staring back at me. How could I have let myself get into such a situation and allow myself to be used in such a way? As these thoughts passed through my head, memories of my intense reaction to their lovemaking also returned and I shuddered at the ease with which I had passed from virgin to whore.

LindaW
LindaW
95 Followers
12